Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
I'm a girl, who lives in the US. I love writing (but I'm not that good with grammar) and reading. Some of my favorite books are, The Harry Potter Series, The Hunger Games Trilogy , Twilight Saga. I like reading fantasy books, with romance, and action, books that keep you going. I'm open to suggestions on my fan fictions. My favorite pairing is Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy.
I am an available beta-reader, so I will be more that happy to beta read your story, just PM (Private Message) me if with the tittle of your story, the characters, and a small summary.
I love to read fanfictions if you come across any good one's let me know, or if you want me to read your stories. I'll leave you a review.
To all of you out there that want to write your own fanfiction, but are scared to, here are a few tips:
1. Go ahead and write one chapter, make it at least 5 (at least on Microsoft Word), so people will want to read it. Add lot of details, I realized that details are really important.
2. Before you post it, go back and edit it your self, change sentences, add things take things away, or completely change a whole part (I've done all three) and then have a beta reader (from the site or one of your friends), check it and give you their input on how it is.
3. Give it a good tittle, and for a summary, copy and paste parts of your story in the summary, making sure they make it makes sense, but doesn't give away to much of your story.
4. Take suggestions from your readers, and try and use them. Ask for suggestions, and constructive criticism, and reply to every review, it makes people inclined to review, if they see that what they are saying means something to you - even though you know it means a lot, the other person may not.
5. Leave author's notes in at least one place, it helps let the readers know what you were thinking while you were writing the story.
Hope these trips help/encourage you to write a fanfiction, let me know via PM's if you decide to write one and want me to read on i always review, or if you need a beta reader.
10/20/12 - Update on my Stories: Okay, I know I haven't updated on my stories in a really long time, but I want you guys to know that are waiting that, I'm not abandoning either story, but lately with homework, and basketball practice, and play rehearsals, I haven't had enough time to write. I'm planning on updating Not Magic within a week or so, and What Started in A Classroom, shortly after that.
1/13/13 - Updates on Not Magic: Sorry for the long wait. I have it planned and everything, but between basketball practice, dance and school I've barely had anytime write. My first semester finals are next week, and so I'm planning to probably update on the 19th or the 20th (or earlier, depending on my schedule for finals). Keep review and checking for updates!
1/30/13 - Update on Not Magic: I just finished chapter 17, and I'll post it as soon as I finish editing it for major errors, it'll take too long if I go in and look for all the little errors in my writing, and I think I kept all of you readers waiting long enough :)
3/5/13 - Upadate on Not Magic: I just finished typing it up and editing it, but my internet connection is down so I won't be able to post the next chapter for a while but heres a small preview. "You never cease to amaze me, first the troll and now the Polyjuice potion; tsk tsk tsk Mione. I never thought you were a Gryffindor"
3/27/13 - I just got this idea of a new chapter for Not Magic! Can't wait to type it up and post it; I'll try and get it up in the next week or so.
7/21/13 - I have no electricity right now and I'm not sure when its going to come back, I know I promised a chapter for tomorrow, but I'm not sure when it will comes back. Sorry.