Author has written 1 story for Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師.
I honestly hate the general lack of information my profile contains, but I believe in internet security. I also hate the random copy and paste rubbish all over the place, but you've got to admit... It's an enjoyable waste of time every once in a while. Aaanyway... I am female and a freshman. A freshman in what, you'll never know. That's about all that you're gonna get from me.
Also, please try not to base your impression of me on my stories. I originally created this profile to review other peoples' stories, not write them. If ever you see a review of mine left on your own or someone else's story, I'd much prefer you base your opinion of me off those, as I am much more myself when actually writing AS myself... Sorry for the inconvenience, I suppose.
I realize being so vehemently ashamed of my own writing is disgraceful, and I know I should delete the story for its sake, but I just don't have the heart to. I apologize to all who've enjoyed it in the slightest, for this is extremely selfish and even slightly blasphemous of me (to the creators of fanfiction.net, at least)...
I know I can do better, I just don't have the time or the motivation right now. I will focus on school because it's purpose is to improve and motivate, so maybe I'll come back when my heart and brain are in the correct state for it.
I suppose you could consider this a formal farewell to writing. You could take it any way you'd like. Once again, I am sorry. I will do my best to honor other stories, for all it's worth.
I realize this profile of mine condones no respect. All I ask is to be given the benefit of the doubt, for I'm sure if you're reading this at all, I've done something to warrant some good-natured curiosity.
Notes To Self...Of DOOM! 1. Do not introduce yourself as role-playing character in public. 2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public. 3. Do not answer fictional characters in public. 4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public. 5. Do not go out in public. 6. Disregard last number. Do number 1-4. 7. Note Expressions. 8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you. 9. Floor is slippery when wet. 10. Lake is slippery when dry. 11. Only talk to strangers you know. 12. Strangers you don't know are spies...kill them all. 13. For legal purposes be sure to delete last note. 14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you. 15. Kill them for security purposes. 16. Crying doesn't solve anything. Try violent mood swings. 17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible. 18. The men in white coats are not your friends. 19. Ask them for a room full of sharp, pointy objects. 20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket. 21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, not the best cure for drowning. 22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing. 23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age. 24. Always remember, uh...uh...damn. 25. Train armies of flying monkeys. 26. Goldfish don't like milk. 27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits. 28. Find out who invented the word 'pianist'. 29. People are staring at you. 30. So act insane. 31. People are weird but not as weird as me. 32. Do not taunt animals at the zoo. They have feelings...and teeth. 33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people. 34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experience. Do it as much as possible. 35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry, it's only me. Bonding. 36. Never pet a burning dog. 37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you're wearing a parka. 38. Naked men dig parkas. 39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka. 40. You know what would look good on you? 41. Immolated cockroaches. 42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug. 43. The size of Danny DeVito. 44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this. 45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers. 46. Stalking is fun. Do it a lot. 47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree." 48. No matter what people say. There is a way into your fantasy world. 49. The way is rum. 50. Constipated people don't give a shit. 51. The Ten Steps to Dying. a. Fall down. b. Be rushed to hospital. c. Not be saved. d. Be mourned over. e. Be buried in dirt. f. Have your grave looted. g. Rot. h. Rot. i. Rot. j. Have your bones reanimated and used for pain, destruction and terror. 52. You cannot kill the snow. 53. The snow can kill you. 54. Grass can kill you too. 55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I couldn't get his lucky charms. 56. Catch and castrate leprechaun. 57. He is real...no matter what the men in white say. 58. Staple paper in the middle of the page. 59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally. 60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that. 61. Pretend to be so around the n00bs. 62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul-sucking demon. 63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway? 64. Go ask Senior Diablo for bigger pitchfork. 65. Remember to kill HIM. 66. Tell the small children in the TOYS 'R' US that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood. 67. Note reactions. Avoid parents. 68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory. 69. Scream. Doctors don't like it; they give you a shot of something nice. 70. Hide the bodies. Otherwise people will ask embarrassing questions. 71. Eat the evidence. 72. But not if it’s broken glass. 73. If in the presence of someone much wiser then you, point in a random direction and shout, "LOOK, a distraction." Then run. 74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats little children. 75. Disregard last note. 76. Note reactions. 77. On average, 100 people choke to death by ball point pens every year. 78. Stock up on ball point pens. 79. Learn to fly. Tell no one. 80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing. 81. Do not stick fingers in a blender. 82. Blender...Bad...Ouch. 83. Blood loss is bad. 84. Find way to reattach fingers. 85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM. 86. Answer every question with a question. 87. Ask people what gender they are. 88. Note reactions. 89. Refer to people as mortal. 90. The Seagull From Hell is out to get me. 91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible. 92. Start by drowning them in fire ants. 93. Find the creators of pop-up messages. 94. Kill them. 95. Brutally. 96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination. 97. Dunk head in boiling water. 98. Disregard last note. Was written by voice #7. 99. Gullible is written on the ceiling. 100. Investigate this whole 'critical mass' when the klaxon dies down.
If you're stupid enough to fight the Millennium Earl with just your fists, copy this into your profile.
If you are stupid enough to annoy Kanda and NOT run away screaming, copy this into your profile.
If you're random, weird, crazy, and/or just plain stupid enough to get a hammer and yell 'Big hammer, little hammer, grow, grow, grow!' for absolutly no apparent reason, copy this into your profile.
If you think Kanda and Allen totally belong together, copy this into your profile.
If you think Tyki should be allowed to have his way with Lavi whenever he wants, copy this into your profile.
If you think Tyki and Lavi belong together no matter what copy this into their profile.
If you think Lavi should be the one to end up with Lenalee in the manga since she is too much like a sister to Allen and Kanda, copy this into your profile.
If you are in love with Kanda dispite the fact that he wants you dead, copy this into your profile.
The Right Guy:
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you backwhen you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat.
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forhead,
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your handin front of all his friends,
who thinks your beautiful without makeup,
one who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how is lucky to have you,
THE one who turns to his friends and says THATS HER!
(Sorry for the sappy crap, I just generally don't put much faith in the male population anymore, is all...)
You know you're obsessed with D. Gray Man when...
1. You feel there is a connection between yourself and one of the characters.
2. You relate to this character so much that you roleplay him or her.
3. You start to call yourself the character's name.
4. When something happens to the character in the anime or manga, you react as well.
5. You memorize every single fighting move that character has.
6. Even the ones NO ONE knows.
7. In Japanese.
8. You find yourself quoting the character in everyday conversation.
9. Your friends call you the character's name on a regular basis.
10. Some of your friends only know you by that name.
11. You've gotten into the habit of saying "STRIKE!" when you see a pretty girl (Or hot guy.)
12. You can't stop saying "che" when you're annoyed.
13. Or in general.
14. Whenever you see people dressed up as demons on Halloween, you scream "AKUMA!" and try to purify them.
15. You think you can do anything with your left arm.
16. You get upset when you figure out you can't.
17. You accuse your non-DGM friends as being Noah and try to eliminate them.
18. When you find that isn't possible, you try to convert them into loving DGM.
19. You have succeeded every single time.
20. You insist the snitch in Harry Potter is just Timcanpy in disguise.
21. You have preferences with how to spell names ( eg. Yu vs Yuu, Rabi vs Lavi, Rinalee vs Lenalee ) and will fight to the death to defend them.
22. You've never found top hats sexier until you've seen Allen, Cross and Tyki in them.
23. You think the Millenium Earl is the most brilliant villian in anime or manga and love to hate him.
24. You're convinced that all Tyki wants is to rape Lavi.
25. You stare at your arm and scream "ACTIVATE!" then wonder why it doesn't work.
26. Your left arm ached after you saw episode 56.
27. You'll never look at the words "Noah", "Innocence" and "exorcist" the same way again.
28. Straight pairings involving Allen, Lavi or Kanda have suddenly become an odd occurrence.
29. Your favorite flower is a lotus.
30. You have a habitual hero complex.
31. You cosplay as your favorite character all the time.
32. You dream of being your favorite character all the time.
33. You've become convinced you ARE your favorite character, regardless of what gender you are.
34. You're tickled pink that Lavi's commands involve "growing" and "extending" .
35. The only thing you think of when you see "DGM" is "D. Gray Man", despite what it was meant to stand for.
36. You've watched the anime over 20 times.
37. You've read the manga more times than that.
38. You were upset when you saw the word "Fin" in episode 103 and yelled at the screen that it wasn't true.
39. You know all the filler characters, no matter how obscure.
40. You can recall every event and name the episode it happened in.
41. You can do the same with the manga.
42. You're a horrible spoiler when you come across people who aren't up-to-date with the manga.
43. You know who Joyd is.
44. You know all the new Noah.
45. You've bookmarked the wikipedia page for your favorite character.
46. You removed the bookmark because you found you already knew everything.
47. You returned to the wikipedia page and edited something that was wrong.
48. You know your favorite character's birthday and celebrate it every year.
49. You realize that Allen and Kanda are so much alike that it would be a crime for them NOT to be together.
50. You know what Yullen, Lucky, Yuuvi and Laven are.
51. You support one of those and always will.
52. You've seen every single DGM-themed AMV on Youtube.
53. You think Tyki makes a great Winnie the Pooh.
54. You're laughing because you know EXACTLY what reference that was.
55. You know who TehExorcist is.
56. You've downloaded or otherwise illegally obtained all the songs in the DGM soundtrack.
57. You recognize one of those songs as your personal theme song.
58. You know all the words to The Musician's Song by heart.
59. You know their translation.
60. You find it uncannily ironic that Tyki broke Allen's Innocence.
61. Every time you see that part of the anime, the words "chest rape" come to mind.
62. You're now convinced that Tyki is a direct descendant of Pedobear.
63. Swords win over guns, unless the gun happens to be Judgment.
64. You've seen the episode where Kanda gets a fanboy.
65. Flashbacks have become your worst enemies.
66. You think the flashback from chapter 190 was the only well-written one.
67. You watch for manga updates every day and spazz like a retard when you see it's been updated.
68. You wish Hoshino would just get over that sprained wrist already.
69. You found chibi Lavi and chibi Kanda to be the most adorable things on the face of the Earth.
70. You wish Komui would drop a neko potion on Kanda.
71. And a rabbit one on Lavi.
72. Some part of you, whether it be only a sliver, wants to see Road die.
73. You attempt to shoot your friend with your hand and wonder why you two didn't combine into a transexual hair monster.
74. Tyki's berserk form causes the words "tentacle monster" to pop into your head.
75. You just sickened yourself with how badly your mind ran rampant upon thinking that.
76. You've suddenly gained a huge appetite and can't get enough food.
77. You blame that on your left arm.
78. You cried when Cross disappeared.
79. You cried when you thought Kanda, Krory and Lavi died in the Ark.
80. You cried with joy when you realized they didn't.
81. You think Chaoji is a waste of life.
82. You think Timothy is a waste of ink and should get out of Allen's way.
83. You are terrified that Hoshino will put D. Gray Man on Hiatus because of her wrist.
84. You're wondering why Allen hasn't been labeled a general yet.
85. You think Allen's "14th moments" are epically sexy.
86. Scratch that, ALL of Allen's moments are epically sexy.
87. You want to personally write a thank you note to Hoshino for all the times she drew Kanda shirtless.
88. You've gotten into the habit of calling people "Moyashi" and "Usagi" .
89. Your friends know you as "the D. Gray Man freak" .
90. You know EXACTLY why it's called "D. Gray Man" .
91. You just lied and you have no idea.
92. You draw DGM fanart.
93. You read and write DGM fanfiction.
94. You have your own DGM OC.
95. Your Facebook, Myspace, Youtube and every other social networking site you go on is covered with DGM related pictures and quotes.
96. Whenever someone in your family acts like an annoying idiot, you have the sudden urge to kick them in the head or hit them with a clipboard.
97. You find yourself reaching for Mugen when angered.
98. You've become worried every time you procrastinate that an old man will come from nowhere and kick you in the face.
99. You can never look at a panda the same way ever again.
100. You just read this entire list smiling and nodding to at least 30 of these.
So, does anyone else think I'm obsessed or just beyond help?
Unsafe External Link