Author has written 6 stories for Skulduggery Pleasant series, Alice in Wonderland, Warriors, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Name: you can call me Lola or Kitty.
Age: Between 0 and 100
I like: Animals, performing arts, reading, writing, pastries, Greek/roman/Egyptian mythology, anything Greek, everything else.
I dislike: brussel sprouts, pollution, godmodding, judging...
People I dislike: The ones who think difference is bad. the scientists who think there is no Global Warming, so what's there to stop? the people who have the power to make a difference but use it for fame. Alot of other people, and yet no one.
Sports or Physical activity: Dance is becoming my life.
Sisters: Brazensers, Crytsal's Full Moon
For those of you who don't know, boys who dance are NOT always gay. Some are, but there are gay people all over. plus, what's wrong with it? Just 'cause they can point their toes, doesn't mean they are gay.
Forums I'm in and ranking:
Warriors Kingdom: Warrior, Brindlecloud
FrostClan: Mod, Medicine cat, Leopardheart
The Pack: Admin, Leader, Miststar
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are amused/amazed by Team Rocket's persistence (Eleven seasons of failure!), copy and paste this into your profile.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism
Further proof of human stupidity
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (Okay! -steals bag- -gets sent to juvi-)!)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (Really? How do I do that?!"
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (Yay! Frozen food!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well that already happened)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (No! Really!)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (Okay. I'll iron them on my undershirt.)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (They don't even drive cars!!)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (Maybe that's why... -passes out-)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (No! Really? I can't use them in space?! Darn.)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (The Other Use... bum bum bum..."
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (No kidding)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (No! I thought you were supposed to throw them at someone!!)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (...)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and paste this onto your profile! XD
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a arm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
(NOTE: I got this from Kuroda Shadelily's profile. It was not my idea! //points.)
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reasons why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "Dang we messed up!"
BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (Aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this!
THINGS TO DO AT WALMART...
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms. (Start at kitchen wares, around the knives.)
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens. (If you want to know what code three is, message me)
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring in pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
8. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose. (Or wave! See if they wave back!)
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
11. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME! (Especially behind tacky stuff. Oh wait. This is Walmart. EVERYTHING is tacky)
12. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!! "
13. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
14. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" (What's that? Someone tell me, please?)
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!!"
16. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you
ONLY IN AMERICA...
...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance
...are there handicap parking spaces in front of ice-skating rinks
...sick people go to the back of Walgreens to get their medicine, while healthy people get their cigarettes at the front
...people buy hotdogs in packs of 10 and hotdog buns in packs of 8
...the banks leave both vaults open and then chain the pens to the counter
...people order a double cheese burger, large fries, and a diet coke
...people leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveways and keep their junk in garages
...people use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so they won't miss the calls from someone they don't want to talk to in the first place
...is the word "politics" used to describe the process so well; "Poli-" in latin means "many" and "tics" mean "blood-sucking creatures
- PLEASE READ (pasted from Resident Rainbow Dash Fangirl who pasted from 117Jorn)-
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Re-post this message.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Yeah... I have a lot more to say, but I cant remember it all. :P
Unsafe External Link