Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, and Pitch Perfect.
So... yeah. Not much to say. I haven't been writing for very long, mainly because I don't think I'm very good at it. I have, however, been reading for... well almost forever, so, yeah, I'm pretty good at that.
I guess I could start by saying that I was born November 4, 1995. I have two older brothers and a younger sister. I live in the great United States of America and the okay state of Indiana. I have always been a tomboy ever since I was little, I played baseball and football with my two brothers and my dad, I left the make-up and dressing up to my little sister. If I wasn't playing sports outside with my brothers or my few friends, I was playing with the dogs or the horses.
Now? Well now, I live in a city-ish setting with no horses, but three dogs. Both brothers are moved out and married, and my sister lives with my mom and I. I am anti-social (almost a hermit really) but I have a few, wonderful friends. I speak fluent sarcasm. No significant other, but hey, I'm off to college soon, who cares?
Finally (I know, I've told you a bunch of stuff you didn't really care to know, but you decided to check me out for some deranged reason so deal with it) the things that are most important to me--
1) Family (friends aren't on the list because if you are really my friend, I consider you family)
2) Animals (I grew up with them and I want to be a vet... so yeah)
3) Sense of humor (Like everyone else, I've had some hard times in my life and humor has really helped me through almost all of it... that and because almost everything that falls out of my mouth is sarcasm)
4) Honesty (Those hard times I mentioned, yeah most of it involved lots of lying so honesty is really important)
5) Loyalty (Like above. I don't enjoy backstabbing)
So there you go. Now you know more than most people! I hope you enjoy my writing and thanks for checking me out, it means a lot! Love ya!