Author has written 15 stories for Austin & Ally.
Hey Loves! So, I'm never good at these kinds of things, but I'll try. (: Well, to start off, I love to write. I may not be the best writer, but I try really hard with all of my stories. One-Shots aren't my thing, but I give them a shot every once in awhile. I like that I can express myself through the characters. I write Romance, and I can't see myself writing any other genre.
I'm young so my writing is improving. I hope so anyway. It's never too late to learn, huh?
I love to ship people. I'm basically a hopeless romantic that knows love when she sees it. :) I probably ship Auslly the most, and if you don't know what Auslly is then you most likely don't read my stories. It's Austin and Ally. Cutest couple ever!(: If you ship Auslly too then you're already my friend. :)
5 Facts About Me
1. I love writing more than anything. (except my mom)
2. I love soccer.
3. I like to believe in love at first sight although I have never experienced it myself.
4. I am a hard-core Auslly shipper. Sue me.
5. My favorite number is 5.
5 Favorite shows. (No specific order)
3. Criminal Minds
4. Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory
5. Austin and Ally
5 Favorite movies
1. The Notebook
2. A Walk to Remember
3. The Last Song
4. A Cinderella Story
5. The Winchester House
5 Favorite quotes
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
There are different rules for reading, for thinking, and for talking. Writing blends all three of them.
In Hollywood the woods are full of people that learned to write but evidently can't read. If they could read their stuff, they'd stop writing.
5 Most Inspirational People
1. Laura Marano because she's so dorky and adorable. She's real.
2. Demi Lovato because she's been through a lot, but she's still staying strong.
3. Raini Rodriguez because she seems really confident, and that's the kind of role model every girl should have.
4. Jenni Rivera because she's a woman that went through so much. More than I could imagine, but she showed everyone that she could make it. She did everything for her kids. I refuse to believe she died so tragically.
5. My mom because she's simply my mom, and that's all that matters.
5 Reasons I Like To Write
1. I express myself by writing what I feel and how I look at things.
2. I want to be able to show people that writing isn't something to dread but something to look forward to.
3. Writing became a hobby at first, but I'm so used to it that it's no longer just a hobby; it's a way of life.
4. I like being able to write love stories and dream that it'll happen to me one day. (:
5. Writing is writing. I can't just not write. It's me. That's why I like writing. It's who I am, and I like that it's who I am. :)