Author has written 1 story for Death Note.
I know it's customary to write a little bit about yourself but I find that I'm not so willing as to give you guys my life story, because seriously, who actually reads it? So I'll give you what you need to know:
1. I graduated high school last year and am now starting pre-med. Hence: little time for writing and sporadic updates. Wish me luck for this year!
2. I am writing an original book series at the moment that I am hoping to get published. Result: there will be times when I put a priority on that so updates will, again, be sporadic.
3. There are three (well, four) rules to my writing:
3a. No slash
3b. No smut
3c. No swearing
3d. And I guess I can add no blasphemy
4. If you review, I will reply. I welcome reviewer/author conversations because it's a great way to get new ideas from the people that want to give them and learn about the other people out there.
5. There is no number five
6. I'll add more as I think of them
Synopsis: She dreams of Kira, his eyes gleaming, his lips twisted into a smirk. She dreams of his hands slowly stripping the skin from her bones with the precision of a doctor. She dreams of screaming and when she wakes her throat is raw. Then she remembers bronze hair, perfect features, reddish-brown eyes and continues to scream.
Warning: Some low-importance OCs due to the world Minerva (main character) inhabits being slightly shifted to the one Light is in (she is actually invested in her school, shock-horror). Don't worry, they will start to disappear as the story progresses and more canon characters come into play. Also, there will be angst and horrible childhood trauma. Seriously. These kids are quite messed up.
Update 14/02/16: I apologise for no updates. A death in the family and getting ready for university has taken all my time. That, plus the fact that I'm starting university in just five days, means that I have had no time to write, nor will have any time in the near future. So, to the horror of myself, I am putting this story on HAITUS for the next while. Pre-med is evil and will take all my time. I hoped to have finished this story this summer but it wasn't to be.
Don't worry. I'll be back in less than a year and it will be done!
Anyway, have fun!
Story of the day:
There's nothing like a baby's laugh. Until it's three in the morning, and you live alone.
God bless you guys!