Author has written 8 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I can now be found on Twitter! Follow me for direct information about my writing schedule, story ideas, and such. I'll also be able to ask you guys all directly for opinions! Follow me at @AFAuthor
Sup peeps. So, I'm relatively new and bored and so I thought I'd do this little thing...
What to write?
If you have read my stories, then you know I tend to babble a lot. ;D
I'm ADHD, what can I say? Randomness is a given.
Other info about me:
1) I live in WI. We're not all obsessed with cheese and IT IS warm half the year.
2) I LOVE READING! I can down a book in one day. I have been told by my family to 'put that book down and go watch TV'.
3) I'm a swimmer.
4) I'm a Freshman.
5) I dream of becoming a legit author so this is GREAT practice!
Favorite books/book series.
1) PERCY JACKSON!!!!!!!! (DAMN MoA CLIFFHANGER!!!!)
2) Maximum Ride. Though the last two books, especially the last one, were a disappointment.
3) Beautiful Creatures. So cute and good! (Book is WAY better than movie)
4) Divergent series
5) Alex Rider. THE LAST ONE WAS SO SAD!!!!!!!!
6) Kane Chronicles
7) The Gallagher Girls
8) The Peter and The Star Catchers series
9) The Darkest Powers series
10) The Witch and Wizard Series (I'm sorry, he should've stopped after The Fire, and Whit seemed to lose importance.)
11) The Maze Runner series
12) Shatter Me
13) Confessions of a Murder Suspect
Yups. I read A LOT!
TV shows I love!:
4) Vampire Diaries (So much better than Twilight, I swear)
6) House of Anubis
8) How I Met Your Mother
2) Iron Man
3) The Muppets
5) How To Train Your Dragon
6) Harry Potter
7) Pirates of The Carribean
1) All Time Low (I GET TO SEE THEM FOR THE FIFTH TIME IN MAY!!!! EEEEE!!!!!)
5) Every Avenue
6) We are the In Crowd
8) Mayday Parade
9) We The Kings
10) Avril Lavigne
12) Panic! At the Disco
13) Hey Monday
More about me:
HALF of what comes out of my mouth is sarcasm
I'm quiet around strangers, but around my friends I'm the INSANE one! Like, seriously. My friends' boyfriend knows me as 'the weird blonde one'.
I really do care about my grades. A lot.
As a Freshman I'm in Algebra II (that's a junior level math class)
I often read in class (I love my NOOK!)
I LOVE music. I've been to many concerts, a lot more than most people my age, but they're smaller names.
Concerts I've been to (bands I've seen):
All Time Low (Four Times, five in May!)
We are The In Crowd
Every Avenue (Twice, I believe)
Panic! At The Disco (twice)
Hey Monday (Twice)
Never Shout Never
And to those who watched The Voice last season, the winner, Cassadee Pope, was the lead singer of Hey Monday! I saw her in concert and rocked out to her music before she was big! I have her autograph from my first legit concert! She has an epic voice! Sadly, she's going country now, but I'll probs still listen to her cuz her voice is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Love. Her.