Author has written 10 stories for Silent Witness.
'When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us'.
I am Poppy ( follow me @popsmcc ). I am an avid Dr who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Silent Witness fan. Will basically love any TV dramas. I am a self confessed geek with a brain born for science and biology, and yet there' s a part of me that just wants a pen and paper and sit forever writing stories. I love the creation of different characters, and I love developing existing ones. I hope my passion comes out in all of my stories. Please review any of them, and I don't mind if its a bad review, how else would people improve?!
Keep writing, and enjoy my stories
1. This is it, this is the beginning*: Complete, a multi-chapter fic full of Harry Nikki fluff.
2. Little Unknown Girl: In progress, a multi-chapter fic in the POV of Maya Rossi, a girl who is trying to find her Father who works in the Lyell Centre. Follows her life as she meets Harry/Leo/Nikki
3. The phone Call*: One-shot of Harry/Nikki's lives together where Harry calls Nikki late one evening.
4. The Better Half of Him : One-shot from Harry's POV, very angsty and sad. Harry's feeling when something terrible happens to Nikki
5. Lion in the Sun : One-shot from Nikki's POV. Harry's being an idiot at work, but her makes up for it. Angst, but turns into fluff
6. Oh Tell Me The Truth About Love* : One-shot inspired by a poem. Harry's memories, mainly fluff
7. Birthday Surprise: Short multichapter fic for many peoples birthday. It's Nikki's birthday and she gets lots of surprise presents in more than one way! Fluff and smut from Nikki's POV
8. His Mum's Boyfriend: In-progress, a multi-chapter fic from H/N POV. Harry's mum gets a new boyfriend. Who is it and how will effect their lives? Angst, and some fluff
( * Means that the one-shot/chapters can link to my multi-fic 'this is it, this is the beginning', but also can be read on their own. )
'Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.' William Shakespeare
Unsafe External Link