Author has written 2 stories for Sherlock, and Doctor Who.
Hi everyone! This is Lysi Nothuna here! Some things you should know about me. 1.I'm a bookworm to the max. 2.I like to pair different stories and such together in ways where they fit (especially with books and movies) 3.most of my stories are inspired by what I have recently read 4. I believe that anything can exist if you believe it does. 5.I'm crazy so my stories will be too. 6.sometimes my moods will affect the way I write. Recently I've been battling depression so my stories will have some dark themes. 7.I am way more mature than my age. Not letting you know what it is though! I also enjoy putting some crude humor in stories though to make my characters be more iconic and the plots more ironic. And that's basically it!
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you absolutely cannot live without one or all of these books series (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Artemis Fowl), copy and paste this into your profile!
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're obsessed with PJO like me, copy this into your profile. (Notice this is italicized, bolded and underlined. I am SUPER OBSESSED. And proud of it!)
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber above the skyscraper about to jump; copy and paste this to your profile if you're the 1% who would stand there with popcorn yelling, "Do a backflip!"
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, Mrs.DiAngelo, Percabethrox17, Nico's Future Wife, DaughterofPoseidon32498, Annabeth Supporter, awesomexxxadrienne, CarriieBerriie, CoolWater123, NuEra, Sailorgirl3, Lysi Nothuna
Even when you can’t see Him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all of the 'copy this into your profile' things then copy this into your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
There is no I in TEAM but there is a ME in AWESOME
I hide my heartfelt concern for others with sarcasm and indifference.
There are 2 types of pedestrians, the quick and the dead.
When Remus J. Lupin rules the world all problems will be solved with chocolate.
I learned parseltongue for my foreign language course.
I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
I will not scream lumos at the light switch... again.
I will not under any circumstances ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
I will not bring a fortune cookie/magic 8 ball to divination class (for extra credit).
I will not jump up in the middle of an Order or DA meeting and yell "Voldemort, run!"
I will not relate all of my Vocab words to fictional characters (I think I'll do it anyway).
I will not write fanfiction instead of doing my homework. Again.
I will not list the name of everyone that died in Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows on my science work.
I will not relate all the dates in my history homework to the Wizarding Timeline.
Humans are like slinkies, basically useless, yet fun to watch fall down stairs.
I love reading, writing and anything to do with music - it's one of my passions.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13., Slytherin Queen 1.30, SailorGirl3, Lysi Nothuna
Perfection is a waste of time.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile (Well, no reason that is visibly understandable).
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, NarnianLady, KingdomHeartsNerd, TohruROX2221, Slytherin Queen 1.03, SailorGirl3, Lysi Nothuna
If you are so obsessed with Harry Potter that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If your friends are considering torturing you to stop you talking about a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are in love with a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
DON'T GO HATING SLYTHERINS!
SEVERUS SNAPE IS GOOD! I STAND BY MY GREASY POTIONS MASTER! POST THIS IN YOUR PROFILE AND SPREAD THE TRUTH! (he really isn't all that greasy...)
-If you're not too fond of little children, then copy this onto your profile. (Except little babies... they're sooooooooo cute- except when they're crying!)
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you think that Fan fiction absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile. (Also, the phrase, "JK, LOL, smiley face!")
If you like to root for the bad guys in movies/TV shows, copy and paste this into your profile. (I especially cheer on the Joker during the Dark Knight)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, -xIxHEARTxEDWARDx-, sakurabloom1124, Phish Tacko, fictionfreak93, InkAndPaperTwin, OnTheHour.EveryHour, DarkAngelSnapeLover, Slytherin Queen 1.30, SailorGirl3, Lysi Nothuna
If you have inside jokes... with yourself... copy and paste this into your profile. (...PEOPLE STILL Don't GET IT!)
If fanfiction is to you what myspace is to other people, copy and paste this in to your profile.
I love Potter Puppet Pals!
You know something sad? I know more about Harry Potter than American History (it depends on the subject in American History... one of my many interests is history...)
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
The trouble with alarm clocks is that they always go off when you're asleep.
Note to self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
My favorite word is sarcasm.
God created boys before girls because every true artist creates a rough draft before a masterpiece.
So many boys, so many reasons to stay alone
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you are all the same.
Remember what you just said, because tomorrow I am going to have a witty and sarcastic comeback and you'll be devastated then!
My friends are the type of people who would try to drown a fish, but I love them anyway. You see this guys? I'm talking to you! No, not you, you! Nevermind, guys...I just felt like pointing this out...
Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
"You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of."
"But you have heard of me."- Commodore Norrington and Captain Jack Sparrow
"I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt... and guess what's inside it!" -Captain Jack Sparrow
"Now, you two- Behave yourselves. If I get one word that you've blown up a toilet or-"
"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a tiolet."
"Great idea though, thanks, Mum." :Fred and George. PS.
Being normal is for freaks."-unknown
"We're going to throw tomatoes at the president! Tomatoes, and chairs, and chair-y tomatoes!"-unknown
"Exile. I'm in exile. They've banished me from the lunch table."-unknown
"They have sent us to this dungeon, more commonly known as school."-unknown
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then let everyone else wonder how you did it." -unknown
"You laugh at me now, but you won't be laughing at me when I crawl out from under your bed tonight."
"Penguins!! They steal your sanity one brain cell at a time!!"
"What girls don't seem to know: If a guy acts like he hates you, chances are he likes you. What guys don't seem to know: If a girl acts like she hates you, chances are she hates you."
"Go ahead and talk about me behind my back, but I have advice for you. Click your heels together and say: 'I NEED A LIFE!'"
"They say 'Guns don't kill people, people kill people.' Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people." -unknown
"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?"
"Yes," Harry said stiffly.
"There's no need to call me sir, Professor." :Harry. HBP.
An essay is an attempt to explain something that could have been said in two sentences
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask myself random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone’s liver?')
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
If you think that the portrayal of Harry and Ginny's relationship in the sixth movie was a complete and utter mess, copy and paste this on to your profile. (or that the relationship was the biggest mistake imaginable)
If you like to pretend that Fred Weasley never died, copy and paste this on to your profile. (I pretend that every day. My friends and I actually 'saw' him at a football game once. He was with Katie Bell.)
If you are annoyed that Snape's 'It's over' line is in the trailer and not the movie! copy and paste this on to your profile.
Why is Cinderella a fairy tale? Any idiot can lose a shoe!
If you believe some teachers are seriously prejudiced, copy an paste this in your profile.
'you're just jealous because the voices only talk to me'
If you think High School Musical is evil,and brainwashes little kids,copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over a pillow, copy this into your profile.
If you have stared at your computer for a complete hour copying and pasting copy and paste its into your profile copy and paste this into your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE to sing even though you may or may not suck copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you dare to say the Dark Lord's name, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people tend to tell you you write very good and should go ahead with it copy this to your profile
MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS! ( TRANSLATION: GOD, THIS IS GONNA BE HARD)
1. Severus Snape (Harry Potter)
2. Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
3. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
4 Fred and George Weasley (Harry Potter) (Yes I know they are two different people but I love them equally!)
5. Katarina Bishop (Heist Society) (That girl has some serious skills...)
6. Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
7. Jayfeather (Warriors)
8. Ujurak (Seekers)
9. A (Pretty Little Liars) (It's about time someone gets even with the preps)
10. Fang (Maximum Ride) (Have you SEEN the manga version of him? DROP DEAD GORGEOUSNESS!!!)
11. Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
12. Blue Caterpillar (Alice in Wonderland) (I still get a kick out of watching the movie and hearing Alan Rickman's voice and thinking; 'So that's what he was after Nagini got him)
13. Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland) (I am just as crazy as he is if not more)
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think we should be able to write songfics, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Phish Tacko, Slytherin Queen 1.30, SailorGirl3, Lysi Nothuna
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
If you are a serial killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME. If you are a cereal killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY CHEERIOS!
Continue the High School Musical Sucks Train! Add your name! Stephanie Pascal, x Rajah x, sundrynotes, theheartyearns, Hopeless-EO-Shipper, Phish Tacko, Slytherin Queen 1.30, SailorGirl3, Lysi Nothuna
STOP STEREOTYPES! IF YOU HATE STEREOTPYES AND WANT THEM TO STOP, COPY THIS LIST INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Did you know Sarcasm is your body’s natural defense against stupidity?
You do realize that if you've read this far, you've given me brief control of your mind. You shall never be the same. Bwaha!
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you're quiet a lot but you're ALSO really loud, copt this into your profile.
Paste the bunny on your profile and join the dark side! We have cookies!
Common sense is the enemy of comedy.'
'Sarcasm isn't an attitude, it's an ART.'
- YOUR GUY SIDE -
You love hoodies.
- YOUR GIRL SIDE -
You wear lip gloss/stick.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower and get dressed.
Boys say that in everything they do, they can kick a girl's butt so bad that they cry. If you're a girl who kicks the boys' butts so bad they cry like girls, copy this into your profile, and add your name KaidaThorn Gingerstar14 ZaraPotterCullen,Hawk's-Gal4077, Xqulth, WolfDog127, Slytherin Queen 1.30, SailorGirl3, Lysi Nothuna
If you have ever yelled at your television because a character or someone you don't like was on copy and paste this into your profile.
I'd rather be hated for who I am then be loved for who I'm not.
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
This door is alarmed!...what startled it?
Dumbledore has an army, so does Snape, it consists of me, myself and I.
If you would cause a could-be world apocolypse just to have Justin Bieber's music banned, copy this into your profile!
When life gives you Edward Cullen, throw him back and demand someone cooler (like your elementary school janitor, perhaps? Or Cedric Diggory?)
Only the preps don't like Lady Gaga.
A fail so epic, it's almost a win.
Justin Beiber...epic fail.
Twilight MOVIES (the books were decent): such a fail...
my friends...awesomer than giraffes...and giraffes...they're awesome...
Dear Justin Beiber, please stop singing, it makes my ears bleed.
Dora is only teaching kids to be stupid, I mean, c'mon, any normal kid could see the giant mountain that is RIGHT. THERE. BEHIND THEM!!!!
We get it. You're the map. Why don't you say it again in case we didn't hear you?!?!?!?!
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this in your profile.
Life is like a pack of chewing-gum; I've yet to figure out why.
If you hate it when new-comers barge in, declare themselves supreme rulers of your fandom, and begin trying to define what's cool and what isn't, PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile
If you think fanfiction contributes to society and people ought to get placed in Guiness books for it, copy and paste this to your profile
If your definition of happiness is jumping up and down your bed (and then laughing your head off when you fall and bump your head), copy and paste this to our profile
I'm like time... I can't be stopped.
Shut up voices or I’ll poke you with a Q-tip again!
If you can’t stand the heat, don’t tickle the dragon.
WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL??
Try it without looking at answers
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator...)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add the digits together
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL
2. Nelson Mandela
5. Bill Gates
7. Brad Pitt
9. Lysi Nothuna
10. Barack Obama
I know...I just have that effect on people...one day you too can be like me... :) Believe it!
PS. Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!
Help I've fallen and i can’t...hey nice carpet!
Whoever said nothings impossible never tried to nail jell-o to a tree! Try it, Beaver boy!
"If you can't laugh at yourself make fun of other people".
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys and friends before love.
If you have ever heard the voices of the characters of the book you're reading in your head...copy/paste this into your profile. (Have ever? They talk to me every day! X3)
15 percent of every high school population is considered "Popular". 20 percent is desperate to become a part of the popular 15 percent. 20 percent couldn't care less. 15 percent realize that popularity doesn't matter. 10 are too busy worrying about their grades to care. 5 percent are goth, 5 percent can speak another language fluently, and 5 percent are too stupid to realize that no one likes them. If you are a part of the 5 percent who think the 'unpopular' 85 percent should rebel against the popular 15 percent, copy this into your profile
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them is was uncool to breathe. Copy this to your profile if you are one of the 8 percent that would be laughing there heads off.
WAYS TO ANNOY ANY TWILIGHT FAN
1. Steal their copy of Twilight and replace it with one of your Harry Potter books in a Twilight dust jacket. (Plesant suprise)
2. Tell them that Edward is a "hand-me-down" because the Twilight movies got him after the Harry Potter movies were finished with him. (I know! It really annoys me because, in my opinion, he was cuter in Harry Potter!)
3. List other "hand-me-downs" from the books, like the last names of Black and Clearwater... (Vampires, shape-shifters... you get the picture. When I was reading Twilight, I just kept thinking of what they took from HP.)
4. State that you think Edward would be hotter if he had a lightning scar on his forehead. (Never!)
5. "Accidentally" call Edward, Sanguini. (Okay, I don't even get this one!)
6. Explain in detail how any wizard can possess all the gifts (seeing the future, reading minds, etc.), that a vampire would only have one of. (... Wizards are pretty awesome)
7. Whenever they mention Jacob Black, innocently ask if they meant Stubby Boardman.
8. Say that Bella and Filch would make a cute couple. (I've always thought that... well, Bella from the movies, yeah)
9. Flinch whenever they say "Edward" and tell them to say "You-Know-Who."
10. Whenever they describe the vampires of the Twilight series (sparkly skin, no fangs, etc.), contradict them, and tell them what "real" vampires, out of Harry Potter, are like.
11. Explain how Twilight werewolves are really Animagi, and ask whether they've registered with the Ministry.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile.
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been
My name is Ann and I am 45 years
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will
Now follow this carefully...it
If you repost this within the next 5 min.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost! (IT DID NOT!)
A friend will cover for you. But a real friend will sit next to you in detention and say "That was so worth it!"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
Friend's will always be like '' well you deserve better'' but best friends will be prank calling him saying '' you will die in seven days''
My To Do List
Give someone a package and say kinda loud, "Here's the next clue, meet me at Sector 57 at o-seven hundred hours tomarrow. Bring no one."
Never knock on Death's door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
Smile...tomorrow might just be better.
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. To them you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
And has anyone else thought that Edgar Allan Poe was a distant relative of Professor Snape? I bet if you were to give ol' Sevvie a pen and a piece of paper he could write one hell of a scary story.
So first, all you have to do is pick 10 book characters you want.
1. Jaina Solo
2. Callista Ming
3. Severus Snape
4. Draco Malfoy
5. Maximum Ride
6. Zoey Redbird
8. Percy Jackson
9. Sadie Kane
10. Janie Hannagan
Now that you have your answer, answer the questions!
What would you do if?
1. Number 5 (Max) was stranded on the toilet because she was out of paper?
I would laugh and pull an Impractical Jokers and leave her there. See how long it takes for her to suck in her pride and waddle out to get some herself. Then run for my life. XD
2. You came home one day and found Number 3 (Snape) and Number 7 (Scatty) in your house, both drunk out of their minds?
Chances are Scatty can't get drunk since she has Elder blood so she would probably be holding Sev's hair back as he pukes his guts out. I would laugh then promise myself to punish them later.
3. Number 8 (Percy) offered to fix the plumbing problems with your house?
I would say go ahead since he is the son of Poseidon, so long as he doesn't blow up the toilet like he did to Clarisse.
4. You accidentally saw Number 10 (Janie) wearing nothing but a small, purple speedo?
Um, I would have Number 3 or 4 Obliviate me as fast as possible, even that wouldn't be fast enough.
5. Number 2 (Callista) showed up at school as your substitute teacher for the day?
I really don't think we would learn much, unless our school suddenly became a Star Wars oriented school.
6. Number 3 (Snape) insisted on driving you around town to wherever you wanted to go for the entire day?
That would proably never happen but if someone did manage to dare him to do that I would say no and run for my life. NEVER TRUST A WIZARD TO DRIVE! Example A: Ford Anglia, nuff said.
7. Number 9 (Sadie) killed Number 4 (Draco) right in front of you?
Aw hell no you little mother*. I'm gonna beat your @$$! Then I would make her make her father let Draco out of hell. Why? Because Draco is like a comic book character, he CAN'T DIE!!
Would you allow:
1. Number 6 (Zoey) to redecorate your house for you, however they see fit?
Sure why not, so long as she doesn't go overboard. Or has Stevie Rae help.
2. Number 1 (Jaina) to be your dentist and work in your mouth with a drill?
Yea why not. She'll jsut use the Force to keep from messing up.
3. Number 10 (Janie) and Number 5 (Max) to be left alone in your house or apartment unsupervised for an entire weekend?
Um, HELL NO! That place would be destroyed. NEVER EVER leave two teenage girls alone in a house, they will blow it up even worse than two guys could. TRUST ME. I know, I've done it.
4. Number 8 (Percy) to borrow some of your clothes and wear them in public?
I don't see why he would, unless he lost a bet with someone, then I would say yes if only to humiliate him. ;)
5. Number 2 (Callista) to try to fix your computer when it's messed up?
Most definately! She lived in a computer for over thirty years, she would have the thing fixed in no time!
6. Number 4 (Draco) to set you up on a date with Number 9 (Sadie)?
If it was the other way around sure, but not this way!
7. Number 1 (Jaina) and Number 3 (Snape) to operate heavy machinery together?
Yes, but they would have to be at least 500 yds. away from anything I own cuz chances are Snape will screw it up and destroy something.
1. Number 5 (Max) asks Number 2 (Callista) out on a date. Upon seeing this, what do you do or say?
Laugh hysterically then check and make sure Number's 3 and 4 didn't slip Max a love potion.
2. Number 7 (Scatty) asks you to a dance. Do you accept?
Only as friends and if we were with a group. As a couple hell no!
3. Number 8 (Percy) and Number 9 (Sadie) are fighting over you. What happens now?
I choose Percy and help him defeat a very angry magician.
4. What if Number 1(Jaina) kissed you?
I would wash my mouth out with soap, punch her, then have Snape or Draco Obliviate this from our memory.
5. Number 3 (Snape) confesses his/her secret love for Number 5 (Max). What do you think of this?
PEDO ALERT!!! PEDO ALERT!!! Someone call SVU!!!
6. Number 6 (Zoey) is cheating on Number 7 (Scatty) with Number 3 (Snape), and you find out about it. What do you do?
Seeing as Zoey apparently has a thing for teachers (Example A: Loren Blake) I would let Scatty know and see the epic duel between her and Snape.
7. Number 4 (Draco) proposes to you. Your reaction?
F* YEAH!!! I'm way better than Astoria Greengrass (who you never even hear about until the epilogue anyway)!
1. What in the name of Holy Rabbit Dogs was Number 1 (Jaina) doing outside in nothing but a small pink towel at 3 AM!?
Somebody got caught by Daddy when she was alone with Jagged one steamy night!
2. What if Number 2 (Callista) tied Number 4 (Draco) to a flagpole and threw shoes at him/her until he/she cried?
I don't see Callista doing anything that cruel, she must have a good reason for it. Besides, as much as I love Draco, he does need to have karma bite him in the @$$.
3. ...and then Number 8 (Percy) and Number 5 (Max) danced around the table in their underwear. Your reaction upon seeing this?
This must be a game of strip poker gone horribly wrong. Very, very wrong. I'm leaving now... D:
4. Number 10 (Janie) has just officially been given a Pyro License. What happens now?
Nothing. Thank Aslan it wasn't Cabe. Then we would have to make sure he doesn't burn himself again.
5. Would YOU get a crush on Number 9(Sadie)?
Ummm no. Most definately not, she's female.
6. What was Number 6 (Zoey) in prison for?
Falsely accused of drinking a human's blood.
7.What if, suddenly, Number 4 (Draco) smashed through the wall of your room in a bikini, posed, and shouted "OHHHH YEEEEAAAAH!"...?
Call the Ministry, now. Somebody needs a trip to St. Mungo's.
What would you do if...
1. Number 1 (Jaina) woke you up in the middle of the night?
Ask her if the Death Star is approaching otherwise let me sleep.
2. Number 2 (Callista) asked you to go out with her?
Say no because I don't do slash.
3. Number 3 (Snape) walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
I would make it even more embarassing for him by asking, "Like what you see?" I fhe says yes then I'll shout, "RAPE! RAPE!"
4. Number 4 (Draco) cooked you dinner?
Hope to God that Dobby taught him some things before Harry freed him. Then grab a bezoar stone just in case.
5. Number 5 (Max) was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
If she sleeps with her mouth open I would fill it with sand, then run like hell and blame it on Iggy and Gazzy.
6. Number 8 (Percy) got into the hospital somehow?
What did you do this time, Seaweed Brain?
7. Number 9 (Sadie) made fun of your friends?
Attempt something but inevitably get beat by her magical prowess.
8. Number 10 (Janie) ignored you all the time?
Be cool with it but ask her what dream I had that freaked her out so much. Hopefully it wasn't something dirty.
What would they do under the following circumstances?
1. Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will Number 1 (Jaina) do?
Go all Jedi on them and hack them to peices. Wait no, that would be her brother. She would bring them in for trial.
2. You're on a vacation with Number 2 (Callista) and you manage to break your leg. What does Number 2 do?
Heal said leg with bacta, then continue said vacation.
3. It's your birthday. What will 3 (Snape) give you?
A sneer, an insult, an essay, detention, and ten points from Gryffindor for being born (even though I don't go to Hogwarts, nor am I a member of Gryffindor House. *Sad sigh*).
4. You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does Number 4 (Draco) do?
Cry like the coward he is and hope that the Golden Trio will rescue me on brooms like during the Room of Requirement fire.
5. You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will Number 5 (Max) do?
Join in on the fun! That's what avian friends are for!
6. You're about to marry Number 8(Percy). What's Number 6's (Zoey) reaction?
ZOEY: Good for you! Just stay away from Wise Girl (Annabeth).
ME: *Gulp* ...Annabeth?
7. You got dumped by someone. How will Number 7 (Scatty) cheer you up?
Take me to his house so we can beat the hell out of him.
8. You're angry about it afterwards, how does Number 8 (Percy)calm you down?
Takes me to see his dad's palace under the sea.
9. You compete in some tournament. How does Number 9 (Sadie) support you?
By cursing the enemy for me ahead of time.
10. You can't stop laughing. What will Number 10 (Janie) do?
Give me a weird look and give me a quick tox screen test.
1. Number 1 (Jaina) is all you've ever dreamed of.
More like dream of having abilities that she has, not being a couple with her.
2. Number 2 (Callista) tells you about her deeply hidden love for Number 9 (Sadie). Your reaction?
I knew that you didn't have a thing for Luke but I didn't realize that it was because you were lesbian.
3. You're dating Number 3 (Snape) and introduce him/her to your parents. Will they get along?
Depends if me and him don't kill each other by that time. If we do probably not. Mom will consider him an emo freak and Dad would consider him too old and mean (don't get me started on the extended. That might end up like the movie Mickey Blue Eyes, which is a great movie btw).
4. Number 4 (Draco) loves Number 9 (Sadie) as well. What does that mean?
Oooh...I see a fight between Draco and Anubis soon. That might call for popcorn.
5. Number 6 (Zoey) appears to break many hearts. What do you do?
"Who do you think you are, collecting your jar of hearts?" Oh, wait, you've noticed it too? Thought it was just me.
6. You had a haircut and Number 7 (Scatty) can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
'Does my hair look like hers? I hope not, the pixie cut ain't for me.'
7. Number 8 (Percy) thinks she'll/he'll never get a boyfriend/girlfriend. What will you tell her/him?
Have you looked in the mirror lately? And hello, Annabeth? It's SO obvious.
1. Could Number 1 (Jaina) and Number 6 (Zoey) be soul mates?
Best friends, yes. Soul mates, no. Jaina was made for Jagged and Zoey was made for Stark. End story.
2. Would Number 2 (Callista) trust Number 5 (Max)?
I don't think anyone but the flock trusts Max. Even then sometimes they don't (especially Angel).
3. Number 3 (Snape) wants to go shopping, will Number 7 (Scatty) come along?
Snape? Shopping? Haha you make me laugh. You're serious? Oh, well I bet she would if only to annoy him the whole time.
4. Number 4 (Draco) is bored and pokes Number 10 (Janie). What happens after that?
Janie does nothing so Draco keeps poking her until she uses her self defense skills to kick his @$$.
5. Number 5(Max) and Number 1(Jaina)are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
Depends on what you mean by 'school'. But if you mean normal school, definately science (biology for Max, technology for Jaina)
6. If Number 6 (Zoey)and Number 3(Snape) cooked dinner, what would they make?
Something with chocolate and brown pop and poison. Whoops, can't eat this tonight, already made reservations at the Cheesecake Factory. Hehe. Note to self: remind me to throw away said meal when they aren't looking. ;)
7. Number 7 (Scatty) and Number 9 (Sadie) apply for a job. What job?
Martial Arts instructor.
8. Number 8 (Percy) gives Number 5 (Max) a haircut. Is that OK?
Haha you make me laugh. Max would kill Percy first.
9. Number 9 (Sadie) sketches what Number 6's (Zoey) perfect mate should look like.
The male version of her.
10. Number 10 (Janie) and Number 8 (Percy) are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
Janie accidently dream-visited Percy's dream. You don't wanna know what it was about. O_o
Make up 2 of your own questions!
1. Number 3 (Snape) comes across Number 4 (Draco) with Number 9 (Sadie), alone. His reaction?
Ten points to Slytherin. If you know what I mean...
2. Number 1 (Jaina) meets Number 2 (Callista) for the first time. Her reaction?
So you're the one who broke Uncle Luke's heart! (rattles off all the things Callista caused that was bad and how much better Luke is with Mara).
If you force sex on a prostitute, is it rape or shoplifting?
The majority of POTC fangirls squee over only Jack or Will. If you squee over James Norrington in any way, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you wish you were a Clan cat, copy this to your profile, and add your name to the list: Troublestripe, Loyalflame, Hawkfire, Wildheart, Sakeraa, Sparrowflight, Warriorsfanatic17, Sapphirepaw, Shadeheart, Brightheart7, Shatterstream, Fallenheart, Rainstorm, Feathertail1021, Spottedfeather, Watersoul the Head Star Walker, whysoserious1992, Lysi Nothuna (aka Applestar)
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this,then add your name and how long it took you to read the book, World Peace (5 days),whysoserious1992 (3 days), Lysi Nothuna (2 days)
Funny things to do in an elvator
Call the psychic hotline from your cellphone and ask if they know what floor your on.
Grimace painfully,while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up,all of you,shut up!"
Stare at another passenger for a while then annouce "I have new socks on."
Stare at another passenger for a while,then announce in horror 'your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Draw a littlesquare on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, 'this is MY personal space!"
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers do or has tried smokong pot.If you're one of the two pwecent who hasn't, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a four letter word, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever pulled on a door and complained about it being locked or really heavy, only to have someone point out to you that you're supposed be pushing on the door or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself post this in your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against child abuse, you should copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door,copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air,copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into your profile and add your name: Ga Nat Nat, Evil other sister,Frozenfan, Emerald Bear, kyprioths Shadow, padfoot-an-prongs, World Peace, whysoserious1992, Lysi Nothuna
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in.If you're part of the 5 percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your file, and add your name to the list.AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, GeM W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Bille Joe Loving Freak, shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Forzenfan, EmeraldBear, Kyprioths Shadow, padfoot-an-prongs, World Peace, whysoserious1992, Lysi Nothuna
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap.If you're part of the 8 percent that hasn't,put this in your profile.Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind.Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, ''Where to begin?"Admitting you are weird means you are normal.Saying that you are normal is odd.If you admit that you are weird and like it,copy this into your profile.
If you loved DH,HBP,OotP,Gof,PoA,CoS,and SS/PS,and know what all those initials stand for,copy and past this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end,reading numerous fanfiction,copy this into your profile,and add your name to the list: danyan,Zutara Lover,Black'n'red'Butterfly,Enrica,twighlightgirl1918,Just A Little Bit Dramatic,Pirates OWN you,Cripsee,I'll have some stupid cliche',Katie-3llen,Angelz on Edge,Dreamer948,Wingsgirl1313,PrettyFanGirl,World Peace, whysoserious1992, Lysi Nothuna
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances,or games,and when I do go,I sit in a corner and read a book (usually Harry Potter).I am the girl that people look through when I say something.I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading,wrigting,or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.I am the girl that people call weird,and a freak either behind my back or to my face.I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is,doesn't care if people call her wierd (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more,who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter,who can express herself better with words than actions,who doesn't need a guy to complete her,and knows the importance of the little things.Copy and paste this onto your account,and add your name to the list,if you are anything like me,so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:PrettyFanGirl,World Peace, whysoserious1992, Lysi Nothuna
If you have ever had to move away from a friend,or had a friend move away from you,copy and paste this to your account and add your name to the list:PrettyFanGirl,World Peace, whysoserious1992, Lysi Nothuna
If you think Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann (pirates of the caribbean) are made for each other and that,no matter how awesomely awesome Jack Sparrow may be,he should never,under any circumstances,be with Elizabeth,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end,reading numerous fanfictions,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't dance to avoid injury to yourself anf those around you,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests,copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have written a fanfic,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks,copy and paste this into your profile.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then reading,if you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV and are proud of it,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to slap someone,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things in your profile is pointless,yet you do it anyways,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't do drugs and never will,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think cancer is awful,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies,but have no intention of stopping now,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a Harry/Ginny,Ron/Hermione,Remus/Tonks,shipper and proud of it,copy and paste this into your profile.
93 percent of the american teens would have a sever emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak,if you are part of the 7 percent who would ask the person ''What was your first clue?",copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious,snobby people please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get too excited for books,movies,etc. to come out copy and paste this in your profile.
If you feel the need to read through someone's profile even when you don't know them,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you miss Fred Weasley from Harry POterr,put this in your profile
Only crazy pepole understand the brilliance of crazy things.If you are crazy and proud of it,put this in your profile.
If you read pepole's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile,copy and paste this into your profile.
30 percent of kids go to college.the other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to.If you are in the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to pretend Fred/Remus/Tonks/Sirius/Cedric/Dumbledore/or other Hp charcters are still alive,copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you are REFUSING to believe that Heath Ledger is you-know-what, put this in your profile.
If you now draw The Jokers symbol on celebrities faces and/or notebooks, put this in your profile.
If you see The Joker everywhere and hear his laugh during the day put this in your profile.
If you think Heath Ledger made The Joker too HOT for words put this in your profile.
If you try to act/dress like The Joker because he is so awesome put this in your profile.
If you now say "I want my phone call", "Why so serious?", and "You wanna know how I got these scars?" at random points in the day, put this in your profile.
If you believe in magic, copy this into your profile.
I am in-love with a fictional character played by a man who accidentally died of a drug overdose. Copy this into your profile if you have fallen too.
A day without sunshine is like... night.
There is such thing as a glass that never breaks. Its called plastic.
Ahhh I'm running after the bad guy who took my pack of Skittles... I worked hard for that pack... Ahhh he's eating them!! Now he's throwing them at me... Call 911!!
At last! My plans for world domination are complete! MAHAHAHAA? Oh look, something shiney?
Behold the mighty...chihuahua?
Beware of the little green men in pink tights. They run fast and can jump out of nowhere. I am running away from them right now.
Busy polking my neighbor with a spork. shes really old and wrinkly this is fun muahahaha
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
Friends will phone you in jail
But best friends will be sitting next to you saying "that was awesome!"
Good friends will share their umbrella
Best friends will take yours and say "RUN, BEEP, RUN"
Good friends will wipe your tears when you're rejected
Best friends will go up to him and say "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
Diamonds are precious and so are pearls, but nothing is better then me and my girls.
Enemies stab you in front, friends stab you in the back, boy stab you in the heart, but best friends are there to stab those @' s right back.
Smile. It confuses people.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it
If you jog backwards, will you gain weight?
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Since Americans throw rice at weddings, do Asians throw hamburgers?
If corn oil is made from corn, where do we get baby oil from?
If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
The world is cruel... get used to it!
Not all scars fade, not all wounds heal.
If the world gives you lemons, you can make lemonade... or you can make a biologically engineered virulent air-born pathogenic virus that will wipe out the entire
population of the planet, which would be a whole lot cooler.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
If at first you don't succeed, you shouldn't try skydiving
Top 75 Most Annoying Things To Do In An Elevator
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Tell people that you can see their aura.
Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
Hold an auction.
Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
Ask every passenger coming if you can borrow a tampon. Especially effective if victim is male. Even more effective if you yourself are male.
Throw a rave.
Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
When you brush past someone, whisper "Was it good for you too?"
Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
Have a heated debate with yourself.
Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
Drum on every available surface.
Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
Propose to the other passengers.
Challenge people to duels.
Sell girl scout cookies.
Bring a large pile of ice. Build an igloo on the floor.
Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
Stick your tongue out. Act like it's a cigarette, and ask someone for a lighter.
Pitch a tent on the floor, and "camp out" for the weekend.
Play "I've got your nose" with the other passengers.
Shout "Food fight!"
Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
Elevators were practically MADE for river dnce!
Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
Press your nose against the other passengers, and say "You know, this is what the Eskimos used to do before having sex."
Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops
moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
Practice your kung fu.
Make race car noises when people get on and off.
Ask everyone on the elevator: "Are you my mother?"
Fly a model airplane.
Play the accordion
Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word.
"I win! Even if you think that you win you don't because I do in my super awesome power!"
"See, I'm weird, which is normal for me but being normal for me is weird which I am normally meaning that technically I'm normal because that's weird for me and I am weird. Get it?"
Oh, well crap... Hey! Look! A cookie!"
"ROCK ABUSE! ROCK ABUSE! ROCK ABUSE! I SPOT A ROCK ABUSER!"
ASAP is fun to say. It's all ASAP real fast and that's just... VOOM! Fastness. But it's amusing. Like dental floss and fried chicken wings, you know? VOOM!"
"Oh, hey, LOOK! That boy just fell over!"
“ Hi, I’m ...uhhhhhhhhhh...ummmmmmmmmmmm...Oh Yeah , Hi I’m ( insert person you re talking to’s name here)
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, then youre just like me...retarted – am I making you feel any better?
Milk tastes good.
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
I'm the kind of girl who would get fired at the M&M's company for throwing out the w's.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor
Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days"
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
Your eyebrows are as beautiful as an enormus caterpillar.
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
My friend's the kind of person that breaks the silence at a funeral by screaming "KUNG POW CHICKEN"
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Fergie taught me how to spell delicious and glamorous. But not so much tastey!
P.S I never changed, I just got tired of pretending I was happy.
-Did you just call me a bitch? Well a bitch is a dog, and dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are part of nature, nature is beautiful. So yeah, thanks for the compliment.
-BRB, I'm busy trying to jump off the roof with the kitchen broom.
-Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
-BE nice to losers. one day they might be cool!
- There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
-Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. -
- What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
- "Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
- Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
- You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
- The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
- He who laughs last didn't get it.
- When there's a will, I want to be in it.
-Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.
-The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
-Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
- I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
- Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
ATTENTION: ADD IS AUTOMATIC DEATH DISORDER! PASS IT ON!
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home thought.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too.
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I dont like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor calls it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just...
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If your against abortion, re-post this
Since this is such a big thing that is being talked about, I've got to say my beliefs about it: Homosexuals and gay marriage. First of all, I've been raised a Christian, and I've been raised to believe that homosexuality is something NOT to do. But that does NOT mean I will discriminate against anyone who is-- I have friends who are gay, and personally I think it's frankly DISGUSTING that anyone would bully someone who is gay, especially to the point of suicide. WE'RE ALL HUMAN, PEOPLE!!! Sure, I don't support gay rights, but I'm not going to bully and tease anyone who is gay or supports gay rights. The Bible tells us to "hate the sin, love the sinner". Besides, bullying a homosexual person isn't going to make them straight-- it'll just make them lash out, and that's how people are hurt and even killed.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Big Harry Potter Survey Thingy
Are you obsessed with Harry Potter?
Could You Prove That Statement In Court?
Do You Know Any Of The Characters Middle Name’s?
Have You Seen All The Movies?
Read All The Books?
Yes, numerous times.
What Do You Think Of JKR?
Amazing, her sense of humor is awesome. Though I must disagree with some of her writing decisions.
Fred and George
Hermione, or Luna
Group Of Characters?
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Umbridge, especially in the movie.
I'd really have to say Dumbledore- his judgment is clouded by his definition of the Greater Good, which to him is to do whatever it takes to win.
Legilimens, I could handle torture and death but my mind is PRIVATE! Only ONE can see it, and He has my full permission.
Goblet of Fire
Ron/Hermione, Harry/Hermione, and slash shipping (I would say Ginny/Harry but I can't think of any canon character who would do well with Harry)
Greyback or Bellatrix
Borgin and Burkes'
Umbridge or Dumbledore- both have two wrong definitions of what is "good" and what should be done to keep things "good"
Couples? What Do You Think?
NO! How is it that the brightest witch of the age gets together with the laziest wizard who also is just a plain jerk to her all the time? Come on, I know opposites attract, but they're TOO opposite. Also, there is too much brother/sister like squabbles between them.
NO! They have a sibling relationship FINAL! Hermione cares for him but only in that way. Same goes for Harry. Both thier actors even said so.
NO! I didn't get it how Harry, for all his hatred of fame and fans, ultimately gets together with the girl who was his BIGGEST fan for so long. She also is barely seen throughout the books so you can't all of a sudden put them together.
No. Luna is sweet but she isn't made for Harry. She would probably have an easy time dealing with his temper but they are a bit too different to work out. I can also see Harry getting sick of dealing with Luna's eccentricness. Even with his kindheartedness. Also as mentioned above with Ginny, she isn't around enough for them to be suddenly put together.
I could support that. He may be scared of her obssiveness but eventually he would get used to it. She also would probably get tamer after she realizes Hermione and other girls aren't threats/
No. If HARRY would have a hard time with her he most definately would KILL her!
No. He wouldn't be able to stand her Slytherinness.
No. That's his brother's wife!
Maybe... but it would probably not last long. Quidditch would take over Krum's life and she would get cast back.
Yes! They may be in different houses and hate each other throughout the books but she was the only one who didn't complain when they had to save him in the Room of Requirement. She also would have enough fire to keep him at bay if he accidently became his old self again and you can tell that out of the three in the Golden Trio, she tolerates him the most, despite what he calls her. Even J.K. Rowling had considered putting them together!
Maybe with George. Fred would be too laid back for her tastes.
No, they're just too different. But I could see an one-night-stand between them.
No. He's too childish.
I can see this. Remus is definately mature enough for her.
Yes! I loved it when they finally got together! I wish the final movie showed us the older Teddy!
That's just cruel. Draco doesn't deserve her. Besides, they probably have a sibling like relationship that comes with growing up together from infantcy.
Yeah, if Fred hadn't died.
No. Just no. It's like putting the popular kid with the hopeless Forever Alone Nerd. She's only dating him for something...
This Or That?
Harry or Ron?
Hermione or Ginny?
Neville or Seamus?
Snape or Slughorn?
Fred or George?
Fred- IDK, maybe it's the name.
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione?
Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna?
Ron/Hermione or Ron/Luna?
Hermione/Krum or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Lavander or Ron/Hermione?
ButterBeer or Fire Whiskey?
Hog’s Head Or The Three Broomsticks?
James/Lily or Snape/Lily?
Hogwarts or Hogsmeade?
Hogsmeade Or Diagon Alley?
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley?
Beartie Bott’s or Fizzing Whizbees?
Witch Weekly Or The Daily Prophet?
Neither. I would read the Quibbler! Both are trash!
Rita Skeeter or Barty Crouch?
Rita Skeeter. If you own her, you own the majority of the press, not that I approve of the press.
Gyrffindor or Ravenclaw?
Have you Been to A Release Party?
Ever cried while reading one of the books?
Yes, the Deathly Hallows and the Order of the Phoenix.
Yes, Deathly Hallows, Part 2 and the Order of the Phoenix.
Had A Dream About Harry Potter?
Yes, I've had several.
Been To A Fansite?
Been to JKR’s Site?
Have You Ever Roleplayed?
If So/Do..Who were you/ are you?
Did you use to have an absurd theory?
What was it?
That Snape and Lily had a one night stand and out came Harry nine months later. Lily covered it up and Snape was clueless.
Did you/Do you hide your obbsession?
Ha, let me try to. If I did I would probably fail epically.
Did it/ Does it work?
"Tell me, Mom, can you tell if I'm a Harry Potter fan from these copies of the books I tote around? Or the fact that I compare all real things to the Wizarding World?"
Ever dressed up like a Character? For Halloween or Just No Reason at all?
No. That's jsut a bit over-obssesive in my book.
Ever noticed That You can’t “Spell Hermione without Ron”?
Now I do.
Notice That If Harry&Hermione Got Married They’d Have EXACT Same Initials?
Did you just try to prove that wrong?
Have you noticed That Lily Evans And Ginny Weasley are a lot alike?
Do you find it weird that Harry & His Dad Fell In Love With Girls So A Like?
Do you know what fanfiction is?
Ever Been To A Fanfiction site?
Are you a member of a fanfiction site?
This one. And Quotev.
Do you write fanfiction?
Do you like to write fanfiction?
Yes. If you look closely at my yes, there are a bajillion little yeses inside it showing how much I love to write it.
Ever had Harry Potter Candy?
Do you own a lot of Harry Potter Stuff?
Do you have Harry Potter Scene It?
No, but I want one.
Do You Have A Harry Potter Shirt?
No. But I'm hoping to get one for Christmas.
What Character Are You Most Often Compared Too?
Hermione or Luna. Occasionally I am told that I act like Snape or Draco if I'm in a bad mood or if I don't think before I speak.
Do You Agree With This?
What Are They?
I can't speak about They. If I do they will find out and...and I've said too much. Ignore my comment. They don't exist!
Do you object to being Called By them?
Depends on which oone of Them Calls Me and what for.
Are Your friends Supportive of your obsession?
Some do, some don't. I don't care either way.
Do you have any inside jokes that relate to Harry Potter?
What’s One?(You don’t have to explain)
"Harry, look at me, this is what you must do to defeat Voldemort." -dies
Do you relate a lot of things to Harry Potter?
Do you love being obsessed With Harry Potter?
Do you wish that you went to Hogwarts?
Have you re-read the books?
Yes, dozens of times.
Have you had A Harry Potter Themed Party?
Have You Had An RP Party?
Do You Want To?
Have you ever read a Harry Potter Musical?
Yes. They weren't very good. I like the actual plays better. Darren Criss is sooo cute!
Have You Ever Wrote One?
Do You Want To?
Have you ever entered A Contest TO Win Something Harry Potter?
If You Wrote A Hogwarts Musical Would You Let People Read it
Sure why not. They don't know me and some people have wrote more absurd things than even I could come up with.
Are You Going To Write One?
IS The Musical Thing Annoying You?
Am I more annoying than Rita Skeeter?
Read This! At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your profile
REMEMBER WHEN .. getting HiGH meant swinging at a playground?
the worst thing you could get from a boy was c0otiEs?
'm U m' (was your hero) and 'D a D' was the boy you were gonna marry?
when your W0RST ENEMiES were your siblings and rAcE iSsuEs were about who ran fastest?
when - WAR- was a card game and life was simple and care free?
remember when all you wanted to do WAS GROW UP?
Girls Don’t Realize These Things
I'm sorry that I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
I'm sorry That I was raised with respect not to sleep with you when you were drunk
I'm sorry That my body's not ripped enough to "satisfy" your wants
I'm sorry that I open your car door, and pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry That I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
I'm sorry That I am actually nice; not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
I'm sorry That I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
I'm sorry That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
I'm sorry That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize I've been the one all along.
I'm sorry If you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all
I'm sorry For not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry That you can't accept me for who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
I'm sorry That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
I'm sorry That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
I'm Sorry That I cared
I'm sorry that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there are never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes that mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you. If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry' If you're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as "Girls Don't Realize These Things"
"Come to the dark side, we have cookies!"
"You are depriving some village of an idiot."
"Aw, did I just step on your poor itty-bitty little ego?"
"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left."
"Chaos, panic and disorder... Well, my work here is done."
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father in the gates of Heaven.
Gah. That just sounded really hyper Catholic, holier-than-thou, didn't it? I'm sorry. I'm not homophobic.
Copy and paste this if you know or knew anybody affected by cancer, even if you never directly met them to show your supportfor sufferers and survivors.
I am that girl. The one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who always wonders what she did wrong. The one who writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that will doanything to make a better tomorrow. Copy and Paste if you can relate
Gibbs' Rules (Copy and paste to your profile if you follow ANY of them!)
Rule 1: Never screw over your partner. (Never screwing your partner is a pretty good guideline too.)
Rule 2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
Rule 3: Never be unreachable.
Rule 4: The best way to keep a secret is to keep it to yourself. The second-best is to tell one person if you must. There is no third best.
Rule 5: Don't waste good.
Rule 6: Never say you're sorry. It's a sign of weakness.
Rule 7: Always be specific when you lie.
Rule 8: Never take anything for granted.
Rule 9: Never go anywhere without a knife.
Rule 10: Never get personally involved on a case.
Rule 11: When the job is done, walk away.
Rule 12: Never date a coworker. (Saves you a bunch of awkwardness when the inevitable break up comes.)
Rule 13: Never, ever involve a lawyer. (Corrupted little...*Starts rambling under breath*)
Rule 15: Always work as a team.
Rule 16: If someone thinks they have the upper-hand...break it.
Rule 18: It's better to seek forgiveness than to ask permission. (And since Rule 6 is to never apologize then that means do what you want and don't say sorry!)
Rule 22: Never, ever interrupt Gibbs in Interrogation. (That's a death wish for both you and the person who let you in there!)
Rule 23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live. (I think that applies with all coffee addicts, but that's just me...)
Rule 27: There are two ways to follow; 1. They never notice you; 2. They always notice you. (Chances are it will always be the latter with me)
Rule 35: Always watch the watchers.
Rule 36: If you think you're being played, you probably are. (I KNEW it!)
Rule 38: Your case, your lead.
Rule 39: There is no such thing as coincidence. (My life just got more worrisome...)
Rule 40: If it seems someone is out to get you, they are. (They ALL are out to get me! NOOOO!!!!)
Rule 42: Don't ever accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you. (That is just plain common sense...)
Rule 44: First things first. Hide the women and children.
Rule 45: Clean up your own mess.
Rule 51: Sometimes- You're wrong. (That sucks...)
Rule 69: Never trust a woman who doesn't trust her man. (I can see the logic in that)
If you could read that put it in your profile!
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope but all the guys at my school are jerkweeds anyways.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Hate is a strong word. YES I HATE MORE THAN 3 PEOPLE. Don't even get me started!!
3) How many houses have you lived in? one, though soon it will hopefully be two!
4) Favorite candy bar? Hershey's Cookies & Cream bitches
5) Favorite shoes? Converse though Toms are pretty beast too
6) Have you ever tripped someone? On purpose...yes. Often.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No, but I have like 4 songs from her on my iPod. Watched a guy that looked like Zach Galifianakis sing "Hit Me Baby One More Time" too. Made my day.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? If I did my mind blocked it out from memory.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Severus Snape...yep basically only him. I'm a creeper. I also think about random scenarios during school when I'm bored. like if North Korea took over our nation what I would do (which is go all out Red Dawn on them bitches, btw) and stuff like that.
12) Favourite genre of music? Alternative/singer-songwriter/indie
13) What is your zodiac sign? Pisces (water sign baby!)
14) What time were you born? I know this by heart because?
15) Do you like beer? I'm not 21 yet ;)...so no. Tasted wine though. The dry stuff tastes like medicine.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? No, but once I listened in on my sister as she told a solicitor that she spoke no English and to never call back.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I still have my old Hannah Montana CD...I should get rid of that...
18) Are you sarcastic? No, I just speak in oxymorons and say things that make no sense to the average person for no reason whatsoever.
19) What are your favourite colours? Anything in the cool color spectrum (especially green, silver, and blue)
20) How many watches do you own? 1...
21) Summer or winter? Fall, the one that lies in between ya know?
23) Favourite colour to wear? I own a lot of blue and green...
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Hi-C Orange Juice Boxes baby!! XD
25) What colour is your mobile phone? black
26) Where is your second home? My best bud's house. They could give two shit what I do there so long as I don't break any laws.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yep, nearly broke his nose too. That felt great...
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Unfortunately...
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Two including my ceiling fan.
30) How many video games do you own? You don't just ask a gamer how many games she owns.
31) What was your first pet? a stray cat, Tigger. (pronounced, TIH- gir, not TIE-gir for those of you who have never heard of Winnie the Pooh)
32) Ever had braces? no, my teeth are GORGEOUS. That yellow tint will totally be in style soon after the white/blue phase goes away...
33) Do looks matter? When it comes to people I hang out with? NO. When it comes to people I'm attracted to? Sorta, I mean, its a perk if they are. Whoever says that they don't care about looks whatsoever when looking for a guy is a lying bitch.
34) Do you use chapstick? Yep! Chicken Poop! (Not real chicken poop, my parents got it for me as a gag gift at Tractor Supply)
35) Name 3 teachers from your Secondary school. Im a freshman but I always loved Mr. Moser, Mr. Pigman, and Mrs. Ingram
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Gas mask and flashlight or outrageous bill for identical looking clothes...hmm how about Hot Topic or thrift?
37) Are you too forgiving? Yes. Urgh i annoy myself sometimes. Though I did totally refuse to forgive my ex friend for kissing my twelve year old little brother and liking it! (notice the "ex" in ex friend)
38) How many children do you want? Um...if they end up acting like the kids I used to watch at a local daycare then none.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? YES! A Slytherin tie, t-shirts, bracelets, buttons...
40) Favourite breakfast meal? blueberry muffins and donuts. I'm a fatty in the mornings...;)
41) Do you own a gun? My brother has a freaking arsenal of air soft if that counts...
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yes I am (Alan Rickman, Severus Snape, my school crush (wait, what crush?! I have no school boy crush! bad mind! don't tell people these things!)...)
43) When was the last time you cried? When I finished reading "Perfect Escape" the main character is just like me, striving for academic perfection to be noticed. It really sucks when the reality of how hopeless and desperate you are hits you in the face like it did when both me and the main character realized it.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Three nights ago...that was Tuesday...hmm...is not remembering a bad thing?
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? PANERA!! I LOVE their chicken chipotle paninis and their clam chowder and well, everything!
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No...that's pretty creepy. Though my Geometry teacher sounds just like my aunt and I nearly called her my aunt's name before by accident.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No but I've visited a castle on a cloud in my sleep! (kudos to whoever catches the reference! XD)
48) Nicknames? Jules, Hulia (despise that one), Nerd, Geek, Crazy, Wacko, the list goes on...
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? I think someone I know has a piece of machinery named Bertha, I don't remember who though or what it was.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? I live in the heartland of it unfortunately...I am DETERMINED to get out of it by graduation.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Never even been in, which is pretty sad on normal kid terms. But I'm insane so that's okay.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Severus Snape ;) damn hes gorgeous! (did I just say that out loud?! Or type it? Whatever...)
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Never had a Boo Thang thank you very much. That's my sister's nickname for her bf. I like to call him Schluphead.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? I own a aquamarine ring.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? I realize I have some pretty awesome things in my life but human nature forbids me from enjoying it.
57) Do you dye your hair? I add some highlights here and there when I get it cut but that's about it.
58) Does anyone like you? If they do they sure are subtle about it.
59) What year were you born? 1998
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? What is so special about May of 1994? Besides the obvious fact I wasn't born yet.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No but I do have a video cassette, some songs on my iPod, and a video recording from a TV special on the old Disney channel when they and Britney Spears did some documentary like thing together. Perks of having a 90s kid for an older sister.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy's. Their spicy chicken nuggets are to die for. McDonald's can rot in a hole for all I care (though their vanilla milkshakes are pretty damn good)
63) Do you like yourself? Yes but I'm not happy with my surroundings.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Eh...I see my mother more often because she's a stay-at-home mom while dad works but I don't really confide in them much if that is what you mean. They tend to be a bit...judgmental on things.
65) Favourite physical feature of the preferred sex? Either eyes or hair. Dark hair, eyes that stand out (grey or blue eyes are my favorite though I won't be picky). A toned body is always a perk too.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? I get scared if its storming on instinct no matter how hard I try to fight it. I get all shaky and sweaty and its not pretty. I basically have a panic attack in my sleep.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? As in glue? Ew, no. Now I have had tomato paste. Not good unless its in a sauce or soup.
68) Do you own a webcam? Its attached to my laptop. But I never use it.
69) Have you ever stripped? I think one has to strip to change clothing though there may be a new word for that...for other more, nefarious, means, no.
70) Ever broke a bone? Thank God no! Knock on wood! ;)
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Never knew it existed until now. I have a Quotev though.
73) Pringles or Lays? Ruffled
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Sorta ish. My friends set me up with this guy that I only liked as a friend and he liked me romantically so I ended it to save myself from the awkwardness. he now rarely talks to me.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats (though I heard this little story about it that basically ruined my childhood..)
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Family Matters! You have the cop from Die Hard and Steve Urckel in one show! "Did I do that?" "Yes, Steve!"
77) Did you like your high school guidance counsellor? My mom made her scared of me and my family...hehe...evil bitch...>)
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? No, people call me skinny
80) Do you own a car? Nope but I'm saving up!
81) Can you cook? I come from a near pureblooded Italian family (gosh that sounded Slytherin) of course I can cook!
82) 3 things that annoy you: 1. Ignorant people. 2. Conceited people (normally the snobby kids in my classes) 3. Hypocritical people
83) Do you text message often? if there is a big project going on at school or if we have been assigned impossible homework yes. i'm the kid everyone looks to for the answers
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? Yes. Mental and physical. More so mental.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? The ability to manifest my imaginary world into reality and enjoy it.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Can't stand either. I'm very picky about my junk food. I'm more of a cake person.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Depends on the type of greasy food.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? If you count watching parts of all. I only watch it when my dad or brother has it on TV and I am within seeing vicinity of it. That doesn't mean I'm not determined to watch them by the time I die.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Multiple. I just keep the leftovers from the end of the school year. I prefer colored pencils though.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My Dad when he got back from work.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My friends for sitting at a table where I couldn't fit since there wasn't enough room at lunch and I had to sit somewhere else.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? Vampiregirl811 for some of the quotes she put on her page that I read.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? My crush.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? my friend on Quotev.
100) Who was the last person that called you? My mom.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I MUST be "connected".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be into communism.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so i must be GAY TOO
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naïve.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read COMICS, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against people having rights.
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroos.
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I an friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, them burst into tears at one mistake
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems
I'm SCOTTISH so I MUST play the bagpipes and eat haggis
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher... He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer... He had no army, yet kings feared him... He won no military battles, yet he conquered the Word... He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him... He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us... If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son then copy and paste this in your profile If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says... "If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
You know your obsessed with Hetalia when...bold apply
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "FrUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (And you're American.)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, or Francis are forever linked to Hetalia.
30. Scream "Pasta" at everyone who is eating some.
If you are an Axis Powers Hetalia fan, copy this onto your profile
Unsafe External Link