Author has written 1 story for Hunger Games.
I go by kt or DrCat if you wish to refer to me by a title, other than the favoured "hey...you/author/reviewer/stalker"
I used to write a lot on here under another alias (which shall not be disclosed) but had to leave the world of fandom behind to do my senior years in highschool, which thankfully are over now.
I am completely obsessed with the hunger games...I am obsessed with more things, I'm not that lame, but to list them all here, however, would take energy and time. Both of which I lack of right in this moment that I am sitting here coming up with a profile.
I am currently a psychology student... How do you feel about that?
WORKS IN PROGRESS:
- Define Platonic - The Hunger Games
- None :3
PREFERENCE OF GENRE:
- I prefer to write angst, hurt/comfort, friendship, romance and humor! I've found I'm particularly drawn to angst and hurt/comfort so that will no doubt lead me to some tearful oneshots.
- Used to write popular stories for FanFiction under a different alias for Camp Rock, Sonny With A Chance and the House of Night Series.
- Writes poetry and songs (including composition)
- Once made English teacher in High School cry while reading a story of mine (proud moment)
PM me any time about anything! I'm up for chats about character/plot development of my stories, other stories, books and movies. Chats about philosophy, psychology, humanity, art, MUSIC (I'm primarily a musician). To cut a long story short, I'm basically up for any kind of social interaction I can get LOL
Unsafe External Link