Poll: Favourite Own Character of Mine? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Powerpuff Girls, and Teen Titans.
"Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."
Email - Allie_Peirce@hotmail.co.uk (Mail me if you want to talk and can't mail on here.)
Blog - http://allisonpeirce.blogspot.co.uk/
Check out my blog if you want to read some writing tips - although most of it is just ranting. I'll be posting updates and original work on there
08/01/2014: Townsville High is on an official hiatus. I will be picking the story up again once I have the time and passion to go on. Mail me for more updates.
02/02/2014: I have decided to set aside time to plan a spin-off for Ashville Academy in the late future. The spin-off would consist of the Jojo brother's life after leaving Townsville and how they reformed themselves and met the people that changed their lives. The story would be based around the characters of; Brick Jojo, Butch Jojo, Boomer Jojo, Avory Gold (An OC that has yet to be explained in the original work) and also Daisey McCoy and Chase Alexander Royale. The spin-off is just an idea, it may not even been brought to light, I would have to know if it is something that people would like to read about. So, if you are reading this, sent me a mail and tell me your thoughts.
03/02/2014: I'm going to be posting a series of one-shots at random times. I have found a lot of time to get out the ideas that I've had recently. I've also decided to do a couple one-shot with mixed pairings from the PPG fandom. The others will be from the shows; Teen Titans, Once Upon A Time and Xiaolin Showdown/Chronicles. Keep a look out for them, and if you have a one-shot that you would like to see, let me know and I might just write one for you.
Music: Lana Del Rey. Amy Winehouse. Natalia Kills. Marina and The Diamonds. Duffy. Bastille. Paramore. Katy B. Banks. Shakira. The Pretty Reckless.
Television: Once Upon A Time. Revenge. Teen Wolf. The Originals. The Vampire Diaries. Smallville. Angel.
Hobbies: Reading. Writing. Tennis. Photography. Poetry.
Movies: Black Swan. The Hunger Games. Veronika Decides To Die. Frozen. Harry Potter series.
Likes: Honesty. Friendship. Leather jackets. Coffee. Art. People who share my sense of humor. Photography.
Dislikes: Rude people. Liars. Lack of professionalism. Smugness. Movies that ruin the brilliance of the book they are based on. Argumentative people.
Why I'm Here: I've always felt that I'm a very creative and passionate person, and when I first put the words in my head onto paper, it just felt right, like I had to pursue it and let my writing grow. I always feel at home when I write. I'm not great at showing my emotions to people, but when I write, it's like my emotion just lives in the words and the style and I love to be emotional when I'm writing. If I was to think of what job I want to have as an adult - it would be an author, no second guessing, no need to think. It's all that I'm passionate about and it's all that I want to do. So I'm here to build my writing skills and continue doing what I love. This site has given me so much confidence and joy, it's an amazing site that I would recommend to any aspiring author out there.
Allison Peirce's Work
Townsville High - After living in Citysville for three years, the Utonium sisters move back to Townsville - only to find out that the Jojo brothers are still around. As they start the school year, all three Utonium's find themselves being sucked into the drama that is High School life. With unexpected twists, unlikely relationships, near-death experiences and far too many secrets, the Townsville High gang aren't sure if they are going to make to graduation still standing.
Ashville Academy - In the unfortunate event of John Utonium's death, his three daughters are sent to an élite boarding school in Ashville, Kansas. As the Utonium's hope to fit in with the crowd, they are surprised to learn that their born-again counterparts will be living a couple of doors down from them. In a quest to find true humanity, all the Utonium's want to do is forget all about their creation, but the Jojo's presence is not making it easy. Packed full with love, hate and humor, the Utonium's prepare to deal with living with the Jojo brothers for the next two years.
Maxine Cairns 'Slater' - Fierce and independent, Maxine is not afraid to say what she is thinking. She is strong-willed and classy, unlike any other sixteen year old in her school. She has a love for vintage clothing and classical music. She has a very big heart and can be compassionate when she needs to be. She rarely gets angry at a friend, but when she does, she can hold grudges. Having only dated two people in her life, Maxine knows how to hold on to the passion in relationships, even when backed into a corner. She doesn't hold back from voicing her opinion in social situations. As the best friend of Brick Jojo, she understands him almost as well as his own brothers and always knows how to handle him.
Skylar Anderson - Former resident of Citysville, Skylar was the best friend of the Utonium's in their three-year stay in her town. She comes from money, but certainly doesn't act as sophisticated as she should. Skylar is known for being secretive when it comes to her private life. She enjoys time spent with friends. She is the female version of Tyler-Jay Cairns (See Below). Skylar has a raging case of mood swings, going from up to down in a matter of seconds. She doesn't like to face problems. She is almost always seen with some sort of alcoholic drink in her hands. She is smart and perceptive.
Hailey Cloud - Hailey is a minor character, known mostly for her relationship with Mitch Mitchelson in Townsville High. She is bright, beautiful and sassy. She has a lot of morals. She is a very lonely type of person. She works at The Cove with her co-worker, Mitch, who she began a romantic entanglement with.
Daisey McCoy - Introduced as the fun-loving, rule-breaking Australian, Daisey is shown as one of a kind. Having never had many friends in her life, Daisey has a lot of love to give. She is not all that smart when it comes to her studies, but when it comes to human relationships, she knows exactly what she's talking about. She's always there to lend a hand when someone needs it. She loves fashion, and more importantly, telling people what clothes to wear. She is easily angered, mostly by her childhood enemy, Chase Royale (See Below). She can easily adjust to new situations. She never holds back from speaking her mind, even if it may offend someone.
Holiday Sinclair - As the Headmistress of Ashville Academy, Holiday has both her welcoming side and her strict side. She dislikes misbehaving students. She attended the Academy as a teenager.
Brody McKane - Brody - known as the 'peace maker' of the Townsville High group - is the oldest and wisest of the entire group. He always knows exactly what to say. Involved in an on-off relationship with Maxine Cairns Slater, Brody has a strong romantic side and doesn't hide from showing it. He appreciates honesty and loyalty more than anything. He is the best friend of Butch Jojo, whom he met in boxing class. He is the third strongest boxer in the school, behind Butch and Buttercup. He is protective of his friends and his family. Calm and collected, it is rare to see Brody show anger, but when he does, he finds it hard to cool down.
Tyler-Jay Cairns - The 'player' of Townsville High, Tyler-Jay has a lot of love to give. He hates being called by his full name. He craves family and the feeling of unconditional love. He can be witty and charming, but there are times when he just doesn't know when to take a break. He doesn't hold grudges. He is a people pleaser. He is argumentative and temperamental. As the best friend of Boomer Jojo, Tyler-Jay respects friendship more than anything, and can never stay mad at someone who has once been a friend to him. He has mother issues, brought on by the constant neglect and sudden death of his mother, Elizabeth. Tyler-Jay's greatest hope to find a real, unbreakable love that he can cherish.
Brandon Lake - All-knowing Brandon is a young boxer, who was introduced into Townsville High near the beginning of the story. He becomes friends with Butch Jojo and Buttercup Utonium during their stay at the training camp where he has lived for years. He is very perceptive and can see things that others wouldn't notice, and he isn't afraid of voicing his opinion.
Chase Alexander Royale - Rich, handsome, smart- Chase has it all. Although most of his good attributes are over-looked because of his large ego. He's talented in football, swimming, archery and tennis. He can be judgemental. He is very charming and likes to have a laugh at other people's expense. He is considerate and understanding when it comes to his friends. With his family's mass wealth, he does come from a rich family but is unpretentious when it comes to wealth, however he can be pretentious when it comes to other subjects. He is outgoing and easy to talk to.
I have a rule: Do not start a story you do not intend to finish. I will finish all of my stories.
One-shots - As I've said before, I've began writing a series of random one-shots to post at random times throughout this year. The first was a Flinx one shot, and the second was a Butch/Bubbles two shot. Here is a list of the couples that I will be writing these one shot's for; Original PPG Pairings, Bubbles/Brick, Jinx/Kid Flash, Robin/Raven, Kimiko/Raimundo. These are the couples that I have planned for now. If you have any requests, sent me a mail and tell me what you would like to see.
A Vampire's Soul - Re-make - When I first wrote 'AVS' two years back, my writing was absolutely terrible and I lost interest in continuing. I had some other projects that I wanted to work on. Now, I've decided that it's time to bring 'AVS' back to life. I'm going to put aside time to start planning the story out again. I'll be changing some subtle details but the plot won't differ. I will be re-writing the entire thing as well. So, everyone who is still asking for a revival of the story, you're in luck. It will be out late 2014, after 'Townsville High' and 'Ashville Academy' are finished. Thank you to everyone who supported me in the beginning of this story, and still to this day.
Allison's Top 10 Book Quotes
1. "Because of how he looks at you. He does not wish to destroy you, my love. He wishes to protect you." - Ana Jacobs, Awry
2. "When you don't have much family left, you'll do anything to protect what you have." - Isolde Brannick, School Spirits
3. "Take care of me, Gabriel. Do not take care of a girl who will not hold you." - Raven Fletcher, Awry
4. "Archer's not cute. Puppies are cute. Babies are cute. I'm cute. Archer Cross is smokin' hot. And I'm not even into guys." - Jenna Talbott, Hex Hall
5. "The 'sitch? Did you watch that Kim Possible movie again? You know it only makes you sad that you don't have hairless mole-rat of your very own." - Charlie Hagan, Destiny Binds
6. "Archer isn't hot anymore. He tried to kill me, and his girlfriend is Satan." - Sophia Mercer, Hex Hall
7. "It doesn't matter! Two things you never comment on when it comes to girls: their age and their weight. That's male survival 101. Come on!" - Heather Baxter, Avow
8. "Whoever this girl is, she has you completely imprisoned." - Alex, Avow
9. "It was life and death out there, guys. Life and death. They just kept coming at me and I just kept putting them down..I mean, sure, I screamed like a girl a few times and accidentally stabbed myself at the beginning, but still." - Nathaniel Fletcher, Avow
10. "Well, where's the hussy now? Is she in Avalon? Does she live in New York? Is she allergic to strawberries? Because I will send her a gift basket that'll make her wish she'd never laid eyes on Gabriel's deceitful-albeit delicious-body!" - Heather Baxter, Anew
Allison's Top 10 Couples
1. Caroline Forbes and Klaus Mikaelson - The Vampire Diaries
2. Lydia Martin and Stiles Stilinski - Teen Wolf
3. Elijah Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall - The Originals
4. Sophia Mercer and Archer Cross - Hex Hall, Demonglass, Spell Bound
5. Heather Baxter and Gabriel Archer - Anew, Awry, Avow
6. Clark Kent and Lois Lane - Smallville
7. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger - Harry Potter Series
8. Killian Jones/Captain Hook and Emma Swan - Once Upon A Time
9. Cordelia Chase and Allen Francis Doyle - Angel
10. Scarlet Jacobs and Tristan Archer - Anew, Awry, Avow
Allison's Top 10 Favourite Characters
1. Caroline Forbes - The Vampire Diaries - She's sassy, sexy and brilliant. Who doesn't love Caroline Forbes? So, I'll admit that when I saw her in the first episode of TVD, I found her to be shallow and spoiled, and too pretty for her own good, but she has had the most inspiring, heart-breaking character development than anyone else, I believe. She has progressed into such a wonderful person since the third season, and I can't help but feel excitement when I see her appear on my television screen. That is why she is, without a doubt, my absolute favourite fictional character of all time.
2. Kol Mikaelson - The Vampire Diaries - Oh, I could go on for days about Kol Mikealson. Of course, he's absolutely stunning, but that isn't all. Out of each Original, Kol seems to be the one that leaves you wanting more. I felt that he should have had much more character building before being written out of the show, but I digress. In the end, Kol was only trying to help everyone out - his enemies included - and I can't help but respect him for that. His character was fun to watch, hilarious, devishly handsome, entertaining and interesting.
3. Lydia Martin - Teen Wolf - Well, I was surprised myself when I decided to place Lydia Martin so high on my list, but I couldn't help it. Her character is such a wonder to watch. At first, I was afraid that TW had gone for the classic cliché pretty, popular girl when it came to Miss Martin, although as I watched on, I realised that she was also one of the smartest of the main characters, very compassionate, easily relatable and such a charm. Her relationship with Stiles Stilinski is one of the things that keep me excited to see each episode - I mean, the whole concept of 'childhood crush turns into an adult relationship' has not been explored enough, and with this relationship it is done perfectly. Lydia Martin deserves a lot more scenes than she gets, she's a delight to see.
4. Heather Baxter - Anew, Awry, Avow - I can barely put into words my love for Heather Baxter - a character created by Chelsea Fine, one of my favourite authors - she's so fabulous that she makes me want to be fabulous too. I was hesitant of reading the Anew series, but once I caught a glimpse of Heather, I couldn't put the book down. I've been known to always prefer the underdogs - the side-kicks - rather than the main characters, and Heather is the proof of that. She might not be a truly main character, but reading about her made me wish that she was. Heather Baxter is not only funny, witty, sassy and wonderful, but she's someone that I would want to be friends with in real life. Someone find me a 'Heather Baxter' and give her to me as a present, pretty please?
5. Rebekah Mikaelson - The Vampire Diaries - Ah, Rebekah. I will admit that I hated her with a fiery passion when she first graced my screen. I found her character intolerable. I didn't like her at all. That was, until season 4, and then my perceptive changed completely. She has so much depth behind her snarky demeanor that made me fall in love with her. Rebekah showed her wish to be human, and I really wanted that for her, she deserves it after all that she has been through in her long, unending life. She is the voice of reason, in my opinion, and she inspires me to appreciate everything that I have. Her struggle to find love has had me laughing, crying, smiling, sighing, crying again and so much more. I'm rooting for Rebekah, and I'm glad that her family got their spin-off 'The Originals' they all deserved more screen time, especially Rebekah.
6. Hayley Marshall - The Vampire Diaries/The Originals - Well, with Hayley, there's a lot of love and hate. People hated her instantly once she came into TVD, all because she threatened the relationship between Klaus and Caroline - Now I am a giant fan of Klaus/Caroline, but I refused to hate Hayley for such a petty reason - I've always adored her. I was excited to see her, as I loved her character in 'The Secret Circle', and Phoebe Tonkin is such an amazing actress, I couldn't wait. Hayley has surprised me time and time again, her character has so much depth and insight that I can't help but love her. She deserves much more recognition that she gets. Hayley is brilliant, such a fun person, such a sweetheart.
7. Jenna Talbott - Hex Hall, Demonglass, Spell Bound - First of all, 'Hex Hall' is my favourite book series, and while I fell in love with the leading lady 'Sophia Mercer' before I fell for Jenna Talbott - her side-kick, by the end of the third and final book, Jenna had made a permanent spot on my favourite character list. She kicks cliché's in the behind. When you hear female vampire, what do you think? Black hair or a red stripe? Snarky comments and sass? A bitter, cynical demeanor? Well, how about a tiny girl with blonde and pink hair, big, thick glasses, and a sweet, cute personality? That's right. Jenna Talbott is the opposite of cliché, and she won me over in the first book. She made me cry with the story of how she lost the girl that she was in love with, and when she found another girl to fall for, I couldn't have been happier. Jenna deserved love. Her friendship with Sophie was so beautiful, she's such a loyal person. I honestly love her so much.
8. Hermione Granger - Harry Potter Series - Who doesn't adore Hermione? She's such an interesting character, in my eyes. She's smart, beautiful, different, stubborn, strong. She's the perfect woman. I could go on for days about Hermione, and I still wouldn't do her justice. She made me want to try harder in my own life. She made me want to perfect my life - I don't blame her for my perfectionism, that's always been there - and I find her so unbelievably wonderful. Her relationship with Ron was my first OTP, if I'm being honest, and their relationship made me want to write characters as equally amazing that have equally as beautiful moments with each other. Hermione Granger will always have a spot on my favourite character's list - I couldn't imagine a list without her on it.
9. Peter Pan - Once Upon A Time - He's so handsome, right? The Peter Pan of OUAT pulled me in from the start and kept pulling until I was absolutely in love with him. Considering that 'Peter Pan' was my favourite story as a child, I was curious about how he would be perceived in this show, and I was shocked. Peter Pan was devishly evil in OUTA, that's right, he was a villain. He spoke with so much confidence, his sneer would make hearts melt all around, and he made the show exciting to watch. Sure, he was cruel and his intentions were bad, but you have to love a bad guy sometimes. In his final twist (No spoilers for those who haven't seen the show) left me speechless. I was in so much shock when his twist was revealed and we found out who he really was, but I didn't let it ruin his character for me at all. It was such a good twist, so well-thought out and perfect, but I wasn't fond of it. However, I still love that boy. I miss evil Peter Pan.
10. Oliver Queen - Smallville - So, Ollie Queen is last on my list, but certainly not least. I had loved Oliver since I first saw him. He was courageous, funny, beautiful, intriguing. His secret of being the green arrow was very, very obvious, but I digress. I fell in love with his relationship with Lois Lane. He proved to be a very nice man, respectful, kind, when they were dating. I was always rooting for Oliver to have a more important role in Smallville, and when he did, I couldn't have been happier. Smallville may be over now, but Oliver Queen will always be reason for me to re-watch the seasons and bask in his amazing character.
New Years Resolutions:
1. Write something every single day.
2. Help others more.
3. Meet the best person in the world. Aka: Lana Del Rey.
4. Start planning for my re-write of 'A Vampire's Soul'
5. Finally finish my original story.
6. Stop being so much of a critic.
7. Save up money for that leather jacket I've got my eye on.
8. Read at least 50 books that I have never read before. [7/50]
Lana Del Rey
Lana Del Rey; Ride
"I was in the winter of my life-and the men I met along the road were my only summer. At night I fell sleep with visions of myself dancing and laughing and crying with them. Three years down the line of being on an endless world tour and memories of them were the only things that sustained me, and my only real happy times. I was a singer, not a very popular one, who once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet- but upon an unfortunate series of events saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again- sparkling and broken. But I really didn’t mind because I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted and then losing it to know what true freedom is.
When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I had been living- they asked me why. But there’s no use in talking to people who have a home, they have no idea what its like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lay your head.
I was always an unusual girl, my mother told me that I had a chameleon soul. No moral compass pointing me due north, no fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide as wavering as the ocean. And if I said that I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I’d be lying- because I was born to be the other woman. I belonged to no one- who belonged to everyone, who had nothing- who wanted everything with a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn't even talk about- and pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzled and dizzied me.
Every night I used to pray that I’d find my people- and finally I did- on the open road. We have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore- except to make our lives into a work of art."
Favourite Authors and Novels
Rachel Hawkins. C.C Hunter. Meg Cabot. Suzanne Collins. JK Rowling. Portia De Rossi. David Levithan. Chelsea Fine. Julie Kagawa.
Anew. Awry. Avow Hex Hall. Demon Glass. Spell Bound. School Spirits. The Iron Fey. The Iron King. The Iron Queen. Born At Midnight. Awake At Dawn. Taken At Dusk. Whispers At Moonrise. Saved At Sunrise. Chosen At Nightfall. Turned At Dark. Jinx. The Hunger Games. Catching Fire. Mockingjay. Every Day. Unbearable Lightness. Harry Potter. Touch of Frost.
If you read this profile right to the end, then you know me pretty well. Like what you read? Mail me. I'm open to friendly conversation and discussions about fanfictions/books/media. If you would like me to check out one of your stories then just tell me and I'll get right on it, I'll review as well, of course. I love reading and I love to read people stories on here - there's so many talented people here, it's astounding. So, yeah, that's it. Bye angels.
Unsafe External Link