Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, West Wing, Spooks: Code 9, and NCIS.
Welcome to my profile! So far, I've written stories for NCIS, West Wing, and Harry Potter. Hopefully I will be able to write more in the future.
While Harry Potter may not be my favorite book (I like more historical books in general), I do love all of the character depth and back stories.
I absolutely love NCIS, NCIS:LA, Spooks: Code 9 and West Wing.
If you are looking for a good show to watch, you should consider Spooks: Code 9. In some places, it's also called MI-5: Code 9. It's on hulu for free. There are only six episodes in the first (and only) season and it ends on a huge cliffhanger, but I still think it's fun to watch and think about. It gets better as the season goes on, so try to keep watching even if you don't love the first episode! The last scene of the show is one of the most heart-wrenching scenes I've seen for a while.
Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together.
Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check.
Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.
Rule #5: You don't waste good.
Rule #6: Never apologize — Its a sign of weakness.
Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie.
Rule #8: Never take anything for granted.
Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.
Rule #10: Never get personally involved on a case. (Said by Tony, agreed on by Gibbs)
Rule #11: When the job is done, walk away.
Rule #12: Never date a coworker.
Rule #13: Never, ever involve a lawyer.
Rule #15: Always work as a team.
Rule #16: If someone thinks they have the upper-hand, …break it! (DiNozzo)
Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation.
Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
Rule #27: Two ways to follow: First way, they never notice you, — second way, they only notice you.
Rule #35: Always watch the watchers.
Rule #38: Your case, your lead.
Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence.
"The 40's are for Emergency Use Only!"
Rule #40: If it seems someone is out to get you, they are.
Rule #42: Never accept an apology from some someone who just sucker punched you.
Rule #44: First things first. Hide the women and children.
Rule #45: Clean up your own mess.
Rule #51: Sometimes you're wrong!
Rule #69: Never trust a woman who doesn't trust her man.
I have been searching for at least an hour for something that people put on their profiles about NCIS. I haven't been able to find it, so I'll just try to make my own.
How you know that you are obsessed with NCIS:
1. You find yourself Gibbs slapping people
2. You try to find a neon orange beanie to run with
3. You have a large paperclip collection
4. You tell people that you know 18 ways to kill them with a paperclip
5. You want to learn Hebrew
6. You want to visit Israel
7. You make up your own list of rules
8. Your new goal is to memorize the elements song that Abby and McGee sing in one episode
9. You try to convert all of your friends
10. You use marine terms like "scuttlebutt" and "I've got to hit the head"
11. You say "on your six boss"
12. You've seen every episode
13. You find yourself saying 'Ya think?' when someone says something obvious
14. You spend a lot of time reading/writing NCIS FanFiction
15. You hope you do knife throwing in the future
16. Want a gun and knifes in your job
17. Want to be in law enforcement or army
18. When someone starts talking about NCIS you take over and rant about everything and all the information on characters and episodes
19. You try make your clothes look like Ziva's
20. You start to use your gut to tell you things
21. You tell people that you can tell when they're lying
22. You can scare people by just staring at them
23. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
24. You find yourself singing Tony's undercover song at odd times.
Anyway, I hope that you enjoy my stories!