Whoo! Who else loves mai epic picture of Spain!
Books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, Inheritance Cycle, The Fault in our Stars, Caster Chronicles, and other stuff I have yet to read.
Movies: Paint it White, Film Z, Harry Potter, The Little Shop Around the Corner(eeek so cute), The Others(Great Ghost Story) Sixth Sense(Another Great Ghost Story), Poltergeist 1st(Do you sense a theme here...?), Balto(Favorite Animated Movie Ever!!!!!!!!) \
Anime/Manga: Hetalia, One Piece(I know I know, but shut up.) Kuroshitsugi, Ano no Excorcist, FMAB,
Parents of teens know why some animals eat their young.
I believe that you should live every day like it's your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their lives?
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile, and only 4 to reach out and slap somebody.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Someday, your prince will come. Mine? He took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
I don't have a short attention span I just- COOKIE!
I'm not weird. I'm an artist.
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
7. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
8.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go.'
9. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
10. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
11. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
12. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
40 Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24) Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26) Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27) While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28) Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29) Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30) Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31) Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32) Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33) Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34) Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35) When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36) Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37) Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
38) Keep saying, "I wonder what this button does..." and randomly press a button. When the elevator stops on that floor, say, "LET'S DO IT AGAIN!" Then press all the buttons.
39) Inform everyone on the elevator that you have a cat named Dog.
40) Stand in the corner hissing at anyone who gets on.
Unsafe External Link