Author has written 2 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Name: Foxglove. That all you're gonna know.
I like: Yaoi, romance, angst, Slytherin, the colours green and silver, fluff, snakes, cats and isolation.
I hate: Homophobic people, close-minded people, annoying people, and just people in general. If I like you, you're pretty damn awesome.
Birthday: 29 March
Horoscope: Aries (yeah, same as Sakura Haruno and James Potter, the irony. I despise them both)
Style of writing: I write mostly angst, family, friendship, hurt/comfort and tragedy although I also write a bit of romance, drama and humor. I also do justice to the minor, misunderstood and supposedly evil characters. I am a die-hard yaoi fangirl so expect at least hints of yaoi in most of my stories. Also, you can flame if you like, but I'll most likely use the flames to do something fun, like make a campfire!!
You can find me at:-
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIb7SvbhhYEfEr2qsge5keg
My Favorite Quotes
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
"So many books, so little time." - Frank Zappa
"A room without books is like a body wihtout a soul." - Cicero
“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” - Apple Inc.
“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.” - Jane Austen
“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” - Thomas A. Edison
"Always, always... there's so much in one word." - Ministry of Magic band, The Bravest Man I Ever Knew
No matter how people see you, you are beautiful inside." - Alya Athirah (My cousin)
"Always battle on no matter how hard and painful the stones life throw at you." - Foxglove Asphodel
"Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England) Anime895(USA), Starwatcher-shadow (Belgium), mewmewgodess (Canada), BeautifulDesertFoxglove (Malaysia)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (The bold ones apply to me.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
If you can raed tihs, cnorgadluatoins! you rae one of the samrt peploe who dno't need to look at the wrod idniviudlaly, but as a wolhe! Olny samrt poelpe can raed tihs bceuase tehy are good raedres. Msot good raedres can raed wrdos wehn the frist and lsat ltetres of the wrod are the smae, and tehre are the smae auomnt of lteters in the wrod...if you could read that, copy and paste this onto your profile
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Try to half-ass comfort you when you feel down.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Always keep your stuff they borrowed in perfect condition.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink because they think it's polite.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Ask you what you number is.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Have to be reminded not to tell.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will offer to pay when you have a drink.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Don't let friends drive drunk.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will apologize when you forget lunch money and say that they don't have any left.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will smile and say "Don't worry about me" when they forget their lunch money, even if you didn't offer to pay.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will automatically tell you you're beautiful when you ask if something makes you look fat.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Would tell you not to get a face-lift because you already look perfect.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Tell you your zits aren't noticeable.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Laugh with you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Laugh at all your jokes.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Congratulate you when you get good grades.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Encourage you not to skip school.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will glare at the guy who dumps you and say "Forget him. You're too good for him."
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Crush on your older brother whom you absolutely despise.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy and paste this to your profile.
92 percent of teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off XD
Anime is Life. Manga is life. Life is good. Parents suck for not buying you more life. If you agree, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 of the internet has a myspace, if your one of the 2 that can restist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
"A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." Copy and Paste if your a Ninja!
You say BABY PINK
92 of the teenage population has moved on to RAP.
If you love Naruto so much that you wish the characters were real or that you are one of them, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe), PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Kuro Uchiha, Sacra Nox, Haruko-Uzumaki, Heza-chan x3, totalnarutofangirl85, A'isha Ishtar, Kimu Taiyo, jisko2ijsko,BeautifulDesertFoxglove
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz,sk8rchickmax, hizmit12-waterlilly3721, Moonlight Music Mistress, Kannika, Heza-chan X3, totalnarutofangirl85, A'isha Ishtar, Kimu Taiyo, jisko2ijsko,BeautifulDesertFoxglove
If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you think Deidara is cooler than Itachi paste this to your profile. DUHHHHH
Less than 1 precent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
98 of teenagers have participated in underaged drinking and drugs. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy this into your profile wearing a smirk of pride.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like ShikaTema better than ShikaIno, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your parents have ever told you that you weren't normal, and are proud of it copy this to your profile. (I'm insane,what can I say?But they always tell me I'm unique.Yeah,right.)
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, during a quiet moment, you suddenly remember something funny and randomly bust out laughing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have been accused of being weird, random, and crazy, copy this into your profile
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattison (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP!" then copy and paste this on your profile
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
Homophobia and You: They're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Copy and Paste this if you think Sasuke's hair looks like a chicken's ass.
Copy and Paste if you think Sakura sucks because she should've died fighting Sasori because all those attacks were DEADLY and she had no right to block them with her BARE HANDS.
Deidara: Do I ever cross your mind?
Deidara: Do you like me?
Sasori: not really.
Deidara: Do you want me?
Deidara: Would you cry if I left?
Deidara: Would you live for me?
Deidara: Would you do anything for me?
Deidara: Choose me or your life.
Sasori: My life.
Deidara runs away in shock and pain and Sasori runs after him and says: Sasori: The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind. The reason why I don't like you is because I love you. The reason why I don't want you is because I need you. The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left. The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you. The reason why I wouldn't do anything for you is because I would do EVERYTHING for you. The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life. Copy and paste this to your profile if you think that's sweet.
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor, Brokenwolf13, Hiezen Uchiha, Satanic Tiger Bunnie of Doom, Ova lord of da Empia of Cookies, Dark Blood Lust, BeautifulDesertFoxglove
-98 of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
-If you wish to see the Akatsuki take over the world at the end of Naruto, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm the girl that when my feet touch the ground in the morning the devil says; "OH CRAP SHE'S UP!"
If you hear the characters from Naruto in your head, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe the characters from Naruto in your head are real, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe the characters are real permanently, copy and paste this in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person,
Pein/Pain - Nagato
[Pein/Pain - Nagato Score: 4]
[Konan Score: 3]
[Itachi Uchiha Score: 4 ]
[Kisame Hoshigaki Score: 5]
[Sasori Score: 5 ]
[Deidara Score: 3]
[Kakuzu Score: 5 ]
[Hidan Score: 4 ]
[Zetsu Score: 3]
[Tobi Score: 2]
[Orochimaru Score: 2]
You say Twilight I say Harry Potter
FRIENDS OR BEST FRIENDS ?
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BEST FRIENDS: Already has the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his butt
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you in the process
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the Hell out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME" it
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things
BEST FRIENDS: won't let you do stupid things 'alone'.
FRIENDS: Will take you to buy a pregnancy test
BEST FRIENDS: Will stand outside the bathroom screaming "NAME IT AFTER ME!"
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch
BEST FRIENDS: Will eat yours
FRIENDS: will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
BEST FRIENDS: Will push herself in between you and the punk, wrap her arms around you, and say. "I'm sorry she's here with me, find your own date."
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarass you while near your crush.
BEST FRIENDS: Will cackle evily and try to push you 'by accident' into him while standing next to him.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this crap
BEST FRIENDS: Are forever
If you have ever been called "freak" up close or behind your back, been ditched, been stood up, or anything close to that copy and paste this to your profile.
So what if I'm a guy that likes men? Does that make me not from this planet? If god created us to love and breathe and find just who is right then... why can't they be the same gender? Is it really so wrong that you leave me out of your life because I'm in love? You all have loves or crushes that are opposite gender so why can't I love someone that's the same gender? Why are we worthless because of it? Do we not matter anymore because we are in love with another like us? Honestly if it were you. Say your husband/wife, girlfriend/boyfriend that you care about most were the same gender. Would your feelings change? And would you honestly want people to hate you for feeling something that's impossible to live without? Most of you are more then likely going "Pfft what is he saying? I wouldn't want to be like that. I would never be like that. Those fucking gays" Well we 'Gays' have names and lives and HEARTS and you may hate us. But we are more human then everyone out there because we know the feelings of hate and reject and we have been thrown out and tortured, yet you still cannot change us for we would more then likely DIE for our loves. Male or female we are more human, more realistic, more caring, we feel, we breathe, we eat, we bathe, we drink, we sleep, we get dressed, we go to school, we work, we do everything you do. So why are we so different and foul? so what if we like the same gender? We are still human we are still living and you can't get rid of us because we are here to stay. If you have a problem then i suggest looking in the mirror and asking yourself, " What if that was me being beaten for loving another man? How would i feel? what would i do?". So many people have died from suicide because people like us are being mistreated and accused of ridiculous things. You all think that we can be pushed around because we love each other, but we cant be. We live and we are here. If you have doubts about us then go to your mirror and ask. Then put yourself in our shoes. Would you really want to die and end your life because you were in love and people didn't understand or care and hated you for it? How inhumane and wrong is that? You all say we are the savages but look at yourself in the mirror and see what we see. We aren't the savages that kill people for being Gay or lesbians. you are. Are you really willing to keep such a title? Savage, beast, monster, Inhuman. Because that's what we and our supporters see when you beat us to death for being like this. All we want is to be loved, whether its from the same gender or not, that's what everyone in this world wants, is it not? So the... why cant we be loved, no matter who or what gender we are?
If you agree and support this copy it and paste it on your profile.
If you are a yaoi fan/fangirl/fanboy (-o-), paste this in your profile
You know you've been reading too much Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
Total : 3
Which Hetalia character are you?
The Axis Powers
North Italy (Feliciano Vargas)
[ ]You were bullied a lot in your childhood. (Me, bullied? Please.)
(3/10) Good. I like Feli as much as the next Hetalian, but I don't wanna be like him, you feel?
Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)
[x]You're very stoic and serious. (When the situation calls for it)
(5/10) Alright, I suppose...
Japan (Kiku Honda)
[x]You're very mature. (People say I am, but I dunno)
(5/10) That's... nice. Wish it were more, I like Kiku
The Allied Forces
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
[x]You love hamburgers.
(3/10) Thank God. I like him well enough, but I don't wanna be like him. At all
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
[x]You like tea. (It's lovely!)
[x]You were quite tough as a kid. (I still am)
(4/10) Oh well, better than nothing.
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[ ]You're very affectionate.
(2/10) I'm really rather glad of this. He's sweet, but not really me
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
[ ]You had a very sad childhood.
[ ]You love Vodka
[x]You can seem intimidating to other people.(It is a lovely talent to have)
[ ]You're very strong.
(3/10) Aww... But I like Russia!
China (Wang Yao)
[x]You're very mature. (Like i said, people say so)
(2/10) ... Yeah...
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[ ]You are very well-raised.(Not quite, though my parents did try)
(7/10) Not bad.
Canada (Matthew Williams)
[x]You're often ignored by people. (And I like it that way)
(3/10) Nice, Canada's a cool character.
[ ]You smoke.
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
[x]You have a potty-mouth.
(7/10) Yay!! Elizaveta is awesome!
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[x]You're very loyal.
[x]You're a born worrier. (I don't show it, but I am)
(5/10) And now I'm slightly concerned.
Poland (Feliks Lucasiewocz)
[ ]You're very flamboyant.
(7/10) That's nice, I think...
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
[x]You're quite mean-spirited.
(7/10) HELL YES!!
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
[x]You are clueless about things around you. (Yeah... I'm pretty out of touch often)
[ ]You tend to dramatize over things a lot.
(4/10) No one's gonna mention the pirate age?
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
[ ]You tend to overreact a lot.
(3/10) Really? That's it? This is SO not legit!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a really prominent scar just above the outer corner of my left eye. Got it from falling down the stairs when I was three.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Nothing. They're bare.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore. Something about not breathing properly...?
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything that has a good beat and a good message. Genre dosen't matter.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 11:48 p.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To not go to school tomorrow. I hate that hellhole.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? That steak I ate for dinner.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My books and laptop. Touch them and DIE.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? I'm short. That's all you need to and will know.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope. So far, at least.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? I hate the light except when I want to read.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I don't remember the last time I cried because or for a person. Stories I cry for a lot.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't like perfume, but the smell of lavender relaxes me lots.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eh... I like black hair and brown eyes. I guess. What would I know.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Who ever would want me? Poor person.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee. It's the only thing that brings me out of morning-induced zombie impersontion.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni and cheese. Lots of cheese.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Fried instant noodles.
Skipping numbers, cool.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? It's not really a 'gift', actually, but I have a collection of stories I co-authored with my best friend back when we were twelve. I love those things.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? If you mean real people, then no. But if we're talking fictional, I'm totes in love with Nico di Angelo (Percy Jackson series)
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Not in the least.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don't really care for brands. I do like polo shirts though. Sooo comfy.
Skipping numbers again, still cool.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Aside from my old stuffed animals, no. But I want a cat. Or two. Or five.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I have a variety of them, from cats to bears.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? It depends.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Geez... I dunno... I'm no good at doing these things. Makes me wonder why people even want to befriend me.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 99
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETS? Brunets. Nothing against blondes though. I'm just used to dark hair.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I don't have a cell phone.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People in general.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I've never set foot in the USA.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? My temper. I rarely think before I act or speak when angry. I've ended up wishing horrible things on people before.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No.
37. FIRST JOB? Not sure if it counts, but I was cashier at my year six class kiosk during Entrepeneur Day.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No. I don't like interacting much. And I have no phone.
Skippity skippity skip.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No. I nearly had to, but I freaked out so they decided it would be best not to
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Ranting to my mum about the horrible day I had while finishing up some notes for history.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My essays and burns.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, but I plan on getting some. My teeth need straightening.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Books.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? None. I dislike them.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I'm named after the princess of one of the states in my country. She's a successful lawyer and owns her own legal firm.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I see no point in it
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever we have. But usually Himalaya.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I do. It's tiny and quite neat.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't know, actually.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I pick my nails, swear excessively, and I have this eternal bitch face. Like, I could be staring into space thinking of cats and look like a serial killer.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't have a CD, I have a playlist on my pendrive. And no, none embarrass me.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No, probably not. I mean, I don't even know why the few friends I have stick around.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Nope.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I can hold it in until I get home and can rant to my mum, but if I can't... shit's about to go down.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? This eco camp I've been going to for the past few years. Hella rad.
The number 59 is missing. I repeat, 59 is missing.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? This cute stuffed cat I called Koko. She's my oldest toy. Still have her.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't have a cell phone.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I am ashamed to admit this, but yes.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sarcastic is my middle name.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Can I have both?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I'm asexual so I doubt I'd look for anything, but I suppose someone who can match my wits would be nice.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Kitty (my best friend), Nina (my younger cousins), Yasmin (some of my teachers). Oh, and a friend of mine calls me Draco. Why I don't know.
67. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Avril Lavigne, Nickelback, Paradise Fears, Celtic Thunder, The Fray, The Script, Taylor Swift. Probably have others, but I can't be bothered.
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Law and Order : SVU, Criminal Minds and Kickin' It.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? I don't take that in my country.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Citrus, cookies and cream, chocolate, mocha.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yea.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Let's not go there.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? What do you mean? I just answered 64. But lots of others have gone poof.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I get carsick when we go too fast, so I sleep when the person driving speeds up. The fastest I can stand is 120.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? When did what I want matter?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Oath by Cher Lloyd and Becky G
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Coca-cola.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? It differs everytime I meet someone new.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Sound the Bugle by Bryan Adams or Battle Scars by Paradise Fears.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? People.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December. No school, and more importantly, no people I despise for a month.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN: Aries. It is my sign, after all.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black.
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Subway. The cookies are delish.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No, the smell makes me nauseous.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? KamisWorld's Angel With A Shotgun CMV. I love it so much.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Holidays.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Piano. And I remember how to play recorder from primary school.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? ... I have no opinion on that matter. Politics bore me and are full of annoying people.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs. But only from certain people.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Mineral water.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Don't have one. But I want a Viva, they're so cute and small.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE I don't have one.
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
The Heroes Who Died In The Titan War:
Castor Demos, who fought bravely but left his twin behind.
Charles Beckendorf, who died for the mission's sake.
Girls Don't Realize These Things
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81 find line 4
I stopped in front of the first cabin on the left, cabin three. (Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief)
2. Stretch out your left hand as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Law and Order : SVU
4. Without looking, guess the time.
5. Now look at the clock. What’s the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The fan spinning in my room, and some construction outside. Occasionally I can hear cars passing and birds chirping
7. When did you last step outside? Where were you
Yesterday evening, coming back home after a day out with my cousin
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Fanfictions on my alerts list
9. What are you wearing?
Batik pattern pants and a black Hard Rock t-shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
Ooh yes. And a cool dream it was too
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night, probably
12. What’s on the walls of the room you’re in?
Two framed pictures
13. See anything weird lately?
Who are we kidding, I see weird things all the time
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Meh, it's cool.
15. What’s the last movie you saw?
Istanbul Aku Datang, if I'm not wrong. Or was it Rise of the Guardians? I dunno
16. If you could become a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I have this really really strong urge to drop everything and go backpacking
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or policies, what would you do?
I dunno, I would make people recpect each other regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality and age, I suppose. Yeah, that will be nice.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
What about him?
21. Your first child’s a girl—her name?
22. Your first child’s a boy—his name?