Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, and Bleach.
Name: I am Rocker1600. My alias should be enough for you guys.
Gender: I am a guy.
(I'll add a little more info in the coming weeks when I want to)
Read The Following:
For those who wish to issue "challenges"; in order for me to accept them I have but three requirements; they all need to be meet in order for me to consider accepting your challenges:
1. The challenges have to be in the category of anime/manga and must be Shonen in content.
2. The anime/manga series have to be those that I have detailed knowledge of (this one will determined when you provide me the details of the challenge.
3. The challenge must not include and/or require pairings of any and all kinds (I don't think that Shonen and Romance should mix, as they are two imcompatible genres).
If your challenge meets all three of these requirements, send your request via pm so I can take a look.
P.S.: If you're looking for any type of pairing(s) in a story go find another author; I am opposed to any pairings in any Shonen stories (Shonen and romance should not, and do not in my stories, mix) so unless I adopt a story that has a pairing (usually it will be a minor part of the story) you will not find pairings here.
P.S.S: The no pairing rule that I abide by does not exclude officially canon pairings (such as Minato/Kushina) since, being canon, I do not consider them "pairings" (I that derogatory term for non-canon couples). As stated above, however, even these "hookups" are barely mentioned in my stories and, even when I do so, it is at times where such references are needed. I stand by this 100% so, if you wish to ask for a pairing in a review of my story, don't bother.
Important Note: I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY CHALLENGES RIGHT NOW; I'M WORKING ON TWO STORIES RIGHT NOW AND TWO IS MY APPARENT LIMIT!
My Story Challenge(s):
Someone (be it an OC or the author themselves) holds a shogi or chess (you can choose either) tournament between some of the smartest characters in the world of manga and anime.
- You are free to choose the setting and background for this story as you see fit.
- You must have eight participants in this story; of these eight the story must include the following six:
1. Shikamaru Nara (as he appears in Naruto Shippuden)
2. Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
3. Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
4. Light Yagami (Death Note; as he was before)
5. L (Death Note)
6. Lelouch Lamperouge/vi Britannia (Code Geass)
The author must choose the other two characters, who must be actual characters from a manga/anime series (and they have to be smart); send me your choices should you accept this challenge.
Also speak to me before adding additional characters from the participant's respective series.
- All characters must be in-character!
1. The only possible is exception to this is that the tournament participants are not allowed to cheat even if they would otherwise! (examples of this include any special abilities they possess, such as Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu or Lelouch's Geass, just to name a couple)
- The games (be it chess or shogi) must be played according to the standard rules.
- You are free to choose the matchups, results, and ultimate victor of the tournament.
- No character bashings, character deaths, or non-canon pairings (that is to say pairings that the canon material has yet to confirm) of any kind are allowed! No exceptions! Canon pairings are allowed but they cannot be the focus of the story.
Please PM me if you're interested in taking this challenge; make sure that you have already chosen the two remaining characters for the tournament before you send that message. You can also PM me if you have any concerns/questions/suggestions.
People who have accepted the challenge & their stories:
- Chessmasteroftheuniverse, "The Chess game of the Universe."
Link to the story: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11122423/1/The-Chess-game-of-the-Universe