Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, and Bleach.
Name: I am Rocker1600. My alias should be enough for you guys.
Gender: I am a guy.
(I'll add a little more info when I want to)
Read The Following:
For those who wish to issue "challenges"; in order for me to accept them I have but three requirements; they all need to be meet in order for me to consider accepting your challenges:
1. The challenges have to be in the category of anime/manga and must be Shonen in content.
2. The anime/manga series have to be those that I have detailed knowledge of (this one will determined when you provide me the details of the challenge.
3. The challenge must not include and/or require pairings of any and all kinds (I don't think that Shonen and Romance should mix, as they are two imcompatible genres).
If your challenge meets all three of these requirements, send your request via pm so I can take a look.
P.S.: If you're looking for any type of pairing(s) in a story go find another author; I am opposed to any pairings in any Shonen stories (Shonen and romance should not, and do not in my stories, mix) so unless I adopt a story that has a pairing (usually it will be a minor part of the story) you will not find pairings here.
P.S.S: The no pairing rule that I abide by does not exclude officially canon pairings (such as Minato/Kushina) since, being canon, I do not consider them "pairings" (I that derogatory term for non-canon couples). As stated above, however, even these "hookups" are barely mentioned in my stories and, even when I do so, it is at times where such references are needed. I stand by this 100% so, if you wish to ask for a pairing in a review of my story, don't bother.
Important Note: I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY CHALLENGES RIGHT NOW; I'M WORKING ON TWO STORIES RIGHT NOW AND TWO IS MY APPARENT LIMIT!
My Story Challenge(s):
Someone (be it an OC or the author themselves) holds a shogi or chess (you can choose either) tournament between some of the smartest characters in the world of manga and anime.
- You are free to choose the setting and background for this story as you see fit.
- You must have eight participants in this story; of these eight the story must include the following six:
1. Shikamaru Nara (as he appears in Naruto Shippuden)
2. Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
3. Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)
4. Light Yagami (Death Note; as he was before he killed L)
5. L (Death Note)
6. Lelouch Lamperouge/vi Britannia (Code Geass)
The author must choose the other two characters, who must be actual characters from a manga/anime series (and they have to be smart); send me your choices should you accept this challenge.
Also speak to me before adding additional characters from the participant's respective series.
- All characters must be in-character!
1. The only possible is exception to this is that the tournament participants are not allowed to cheat even if they would otherwise! (examples of this include any special abilities they possess, such as Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu or Lelouch's Geass, just to name a couple)
- The games (be it chess or shogi) must be played according to the standard rules.
- You are free to choose the matchups, results, and ultimate victor of the tournament.
- No character bashings, character deaths, or non-canon pairings (that is to say pairings that the canon material has yet to confirm) of any kind are allowed! No exceptions! Canon pairings are allowed but they cannot be the focus of the story.
Please PM me if you're interested in taking this challenge; make sure that you have already chosen the two remaining characters for the tournament before you send that message. You can also PM me if you have any concerns/questions/suggestions.
People who have accepted the challenge & their stories:
- Chessmasteroftheuniverse, "The Chess game of the Universe."
Link to the story: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11122423/1/The-Chess-game-of-the-Universe
Challenge #2 (Fate/Zero story challenge):
Since the Fate series is essentially a fanfic/Deadliest Warrior Battle Royale, I thought it would only make sense to see what would happen if we changed up the historical figures and see what changes as a result... as well as changing the mediator for the Grail War who's not the Church this time around.
In this challenge, which has to take place in the Fate/Zero storyline and has the same Masters, the Servants that are to be used go as follow:
- Saber: Joan of Arc
- Archer: Genghis Khan
- Rider: Hannibal (the Carthaginian general who marched elephants over the Alps to try and destroy Ancient Rome, NOT the cannibal played by Sir Hopkins)
- Lancer: King Leonidas (use the historical figure, NOT the unrealistically shirtless, unarmored guy from the 300 film)
- Berserker: Queen Boudica
- Assassin: Hattori Hanzō (the historical samurai and ninja, not that swordsmith from Kill Bill, Vol. 1)
- Caster: Archimedes of Syracuse
For those historical figure who haven't been used in the Fate series thus far, give them appearances and abilities that fit the historical figures if possible. For personalities, you can have a little leeway but please try and keep them in character to some extent.
In addition, in place of the church, the Grail summons a Ruler-class servant (look up Fate/Apocrypha to learn what that is) to act as the mediator for the War. Use a MALE King Arthur for the Ruler-class servant.
The Masters are to remain in character, no character bashings are allowed, except maybe for Kayneth as long as it doesn't go too far, and avoid pairings that weren't already in Fate/Zero if you can.
Please PM me if you're interested in taking this challenge; you can also PM me if you have any concerns/questions/suggestions.
People who have accepted the challenge & their stories: