Poll: Who is your favorite couple? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for NCIS: Los Angeles, NCIS, Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, and Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew.
MY STORIES THAT ARE IN THE MAKING!
I currently have a Post The Chronicles of Narnia The Voyage of The Dawn Treader fic, titled "The Story Of Us" in the making. This is a multi-chapter fic. I am trying to keep 9 or 10 extra chapters written so if I get really busy and can't write or get a missive case of writers block I can keep updating. I have 36 chapters posted. This is a Lucy/Caspian fic, Friendship at first, but it will eventually be a romance fic, and it also has some sad moments.
I'm also putting together a collection of Lucy/Caspian one-shots, so if you have prompts, please, PM me and let me know. As long as it is at least Lucy and Caspian friendship, and is Nothing M rated I'll try my best to write it, and post it when I start posting the story.
I have an NCIS: LA Story that is going to take quite a lot of time for me to even start writing it, but after re-watching the season 1 episode "Found", which is the one where Dom is found and (SPOILERS) killed, I had an idea to do a very long fic about "What if Dom had survived?" UPDATE This story has currently been put on hold due to a busy schedule and other fics I promised first.
Such as this fic! This is going to be a multi-chapter NCIS: LA AU story set a few years in the future. The whole team is mentioned by chapter two, but Callen, Sam, and Hetty haven't made an appearance quite yet. This is a mainly Neric fic, but there is at least one other ship so far. It is titled Amnesia and if you read you will know why.
In my free time or when I am having writer's block with my other stories I am working on a long multi-chapter Style Savvy story.
And I am also working on a couple Nancy Drew stories at the moment. One of them is going to be multi-chapter set right after the Secret of Shadow Ranch Book.
Other than those two stories I really don't have anything else except the occasional one-shot.AS OF 3-29-2014 I AM SLOWLY GOING THROUGH ALL STORIES (except The Story of Us because I am still writing it) AND EDITING THEM FOR GRAMMAR/PUNCTUATION/READABILITY.
I'll tell you a little bit about myself; um... I'm 15, my name is Rebecca, I live in Alabama with my mom, my dad, my brother that is 6 years older than me, my dog, who we got from the pound, named Beemer, and our Sugar Glider (look them up if you don't know what they are), named Chewy. I Have learned how to crochet a little, I take karate and have for the past 7 years, and I will get my black belt in about 2 months. I am also home-schooled and contrary to popular belief I do actually have friends and a social life (sometimes when I'm not extremely busy with other things) with my friends who are also home-schooled. I also play clarinet in an all home-school band and we do 2 concerts a year. I struggle massively with my weight, I'm over-weight, but I'm slowly loosing it and also learning to accept it.
I'm obsessed with most fiction things such as Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia, Hunger Games, the Nancy Drew Mystery Stories books, Star Wars (I'm majorly obsessed with it, LOL actually I'm watching it as I'm typing this.) Um, NCIS and NCIS: LA are basically the only TV shows I watch now. I like playing the Assassins Creed games when I have tons of time on my hand. I love reading and writing fanfics, and I love reading in general.
Here are the book series that I have read; Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, The Chronicles of Narnia, and I will either read The Lord of The Rings series or the Percy Jackson series next.
My favorite Harry Potter book is The Half Blood Prince with The Prisoner Of Azkaban as a very close second, while my least Favorite book would either be The Goblet Of Fire or Order of The Phoenix. My favorite Harry Potter movie is either Prisoner of Azkaban, Deathly Hallows part 1 or Deathly Hallows part 2, while my least favorite Movie is Half Blood Prince because in my opinion they totally screwed with that movie, but I'm not going to start ranting about that because none of Y'all would want to read all of that.
My favorite Star Wars movies are Empire Strikes Back and Return of The Jedi with A New Hope being very close, then Attack Of The Clones, The Phantom Menace, Than last but not least Revenge Of the Sith.
Um... sometimes I say that my brain is 70% TV show and Movie quotes.
NCIS, NCIS: LA, and an assortment of movies are my life, well along with God and friends.
That is all I can think of for now, but if I think of other stuff I'll add it too.
I would like to send a couple shout outs:
1. To my 2 best friends in the whole wide world! They are the sisters I never had and helped me through my depression and probably most of the reason I'm still here and writing today.
2. To anyone who has read and loved my stories.
3. To anyone who has read and disliked or hated my stories.
4. To all my friends and family who keep me going day after day: love y'all!!!! and I think that's it for now.
UPDATE!!!!!!! I just got a laptop so hopefully I can update more frequently, and more often because now I won't have to wait to barrow my mom's or sit at my desktop (because I cannot focus at my desktop.) Well as long as the plot bunnies work with me, as of right now they have deserted me leaving me with only one idea, but I'm saving that idea for National Novel Writing Month in November. So if you have an idea that you would like to see done, but you don't think you could do it yourself please drop me a PM, or if you don't have an account drop a review on any of my stories and I'll see about getting it done.
And every occasionally I will ship Mcgee/Ziva, if the setting is just right, but that is very rarely.
I will read Kensi/Callen stories, and a few Nell/Callen stories. I attempted to write a Callen/Kensi story one time but it failed so I stopped trying to write them. And I have never tried writing a Nell/Callen story because I ship Neric too hard (it was my OTP before I knew what an OTP was)
Charlie/Hermione (When it comes to the books and movies I love Ron/Hermione, but I just cannot resist writing these two.)
And now I also like reading some Hermione/Draco fics.
Nancy/Ned most of the time, but I also like Nancy/Dave (Book, not game... so far; I haven't gotten too far in the game yet.)
Hunger Games. (SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!)
I wish Gale and Katniss had gotten together, but I also like Peeta and Katniss.
Finnick/Annie (DUH!!! How can you not love those two?!)
Chronicles of Narnia. THIS IS MOVIE-BASED, NOT BOOK-BASED
Lucy/Caspian. (Another one of my OTPs)
Avengers. (AGAIN THIS IS MOVIE-BASED.)
Steve Rogers/Peggy Carter (Because those two were perfect!)
Tony Stark/Pepper Potts.
Bruce/Betty. (Yet another OTP)
Sometimes Anakin/Padme, sometimes Padme/Obi-Wan
Anna/Kristoff (OTP!! THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!!)
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS. (That is so me!)
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people, or yourself. (I do that all the time.)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters. (I've actually had multiple.)
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on.
8. You have started using military references. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS. (The only shows I watch anymore are NCIS and NCIS: LA)
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile.
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent that would be laughing their butts off.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.
If your in love with multiple fictional characters copy and paste this in your profile.
There’s nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It’s when you argue with yourself and LOSE when its’ weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 14. People call a girl fat, No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Revenant666, darkflame1516, AirGirl Phantom, Agent of the Divine One, pointless people of Pluto, itachikakashi, xXxLuna-of-the-ChosenxXx, .a.broken.heart.within. The Most OOC Writer Around, Mask of Mirage, EcoliandDahChihuahua, Black Rose Dye, Geradsredskittle666, AbbyLover. Zacks-Beetle Crazy Ninja Chicks , ShardX, Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you ran up a "Down" escalator, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile!
If you have ever started humming a song you don't know, copy this into your profile.
If you have been on the computer for hours reading fanfictions, copy this to your profile.
.••) .•).•.•) .•)
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! if you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
96 percent of teens won't stand up for Christ. If you are one of the 4 percent that will, copy and paste this in your profile.
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are.
Have You Ever...
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out.
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails.
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it.
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking (and then it just sits there on the ground, and me and the person I was talking to just stare at it in an akward silent moment.)
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking. (I do it all the time!)
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand. (I do this all the time too.)
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull.
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push.
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion.
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else.
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave.
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair. (not that I'm aware of.)
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble.
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it.
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard.
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name.
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot.
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on.
22. Have fallen out of a barbie car meant for barbies.
23. Have run into a closed door.
24. Have almost shot someone with a water gun while trying to shoot something else.
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it. (I do that all the time!)
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke.
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.
29. Have tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock.
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside.
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else. (Not that I know of.)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard.
39. Walked into a pole.
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on.
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye.
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on.
50. Melted your hairbrush while doing your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test.
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil. (I've actually cut myself by accidentally stabbing myself with a pencil.)
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it.
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were.
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny.
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice-versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it.
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence.
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person.
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side.
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions.
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong.
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it.
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught.
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face.
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb.
73. Ran into a door jam.
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid.
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it.
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band.
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't.
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people. (I'm like that all the time.)
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out.
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off.
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again.
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about.
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair.
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone.
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird.
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people.
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria.
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil. (Sometimes.)
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them.
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper.
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours.
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story.
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs.
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before.
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
2. Be serious or be funny?
3. Drink whole or skim milk?
4. Die in a fire or drown?
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?
D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.
1. Sun or moon?:
2. Winter or Fall?
3. left or right?
It doesn't matter to me.
4. Ten acquaintances or two best friends?:
Two best friends.
5. Sunny or rain
Rain. (For a while then I want sun.)
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?
A B O U T . Y O U.
1. What time is it? 23:00
2. What is your name?
3. What do you want to do?
Hang out with friends.
4. Where do you wanna live?
Right where I am now.
5. How many kids do you want?
IDK, never thought about it.
6. Do you want to get married?
7. have you ever done drugs?
8. what do you like on your pizza?
9. Can you cross your eyes?
Not that I know of.
10. Do you make your bed daily?
R A N D O M.
1. Which shoe goes on first?
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone?
3. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
4. Have you ever eaten Spam?
5. Favorite ice cream?
It varies, according to my mood.
6. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet?
IDK, and I'm too lazy to get up and check.
7. Do you cook?
8. Current mood?
Not happy with my brother.
IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.
1. kissed some one?
Nope (Well my dog, but that's it.)
3. Been hugged:
4. Felt stupid:
5. Missed someone:
6. Danced Crazy?
7. Gotten your hair cut?
I don't think so.
9. been kissed:
S T U F F .
Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Do you have a Dog?
Yup, his name is Beemer.
The last time you've been sledding?
Never. Well...sorta a couple years ago, but I didn't go anywhere...
Do you consider yourself creative?
That depends on what you call creative.
Do you have any friends on FF.net?
Do you know anybody in real life from FF.net
Where are you?
Look up, then look back, what do you see?
What are you listening to right now?
The noises that my house makes, and the outside noises
Last thing you ate?
Last thing you thought?
You have a million dollars what do you do?
What are you eating/drinking right now?
Well I'm chewing gum
Find a Globe. Spin it. Where does it land?
IDK where our globe is.
Find a book, turn to page 56, line 18, what does it say and what book is it?
"For the local knights. But for the foreign knights, only a smattering..." From Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson.
Turn on the TV, what show is on?
I think my brother is watching TV, and I'm not getting off my bed right now, so I don't care.
Type you name with your elbow:
Now, type your name with your nose
wbecca (Not bad)
Type your name w/out looking
Stand up, close your eyes, spin around 3 times, open your eyes, what do you see?
I'm not doing that because I have a headache
If you were any character from Warriors, who would you be?
Reach out and grab the closest thing to you. What is it?
Your Guy Side
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor porifle.
There was a man who was rich, staying at a really nice hotel. One day when he was walking home from work, there were three girls ranging from seven to fifteen telling people that they would do anything for them to get paid. They were clearly poor and had no where to stay. The man asked them if they would do anything for him if he paid them twenty dollars each and the girls agreed. He gave his hotel card to the three girls and told them to go to his room and he would be there soon. While the girls went, he went out to buy buckets of ice cream and candy and movies for them to watch. He went back and the whole night he treated the girls to room service and sweets, playing games and watching movies. If you believe the man did the right thing and that there is good in everyone, copy and paste this into your profile. Except I think he should have paid them more, but at least he did something!
Sirius Black is not dead.-- He escaped Azkaban and is defeated by a curtain!! P.S. He had such a hard life, never got to live!! After 13 years of torment, he is caged like an animal and then killed! He doesn't get to raise or know Harry. Oh and I hate the Ministry they are morons, come on no trial, they just shipped him off!! grr.
Remus Lupin is not dead--All his friends were murdered. He doesn't get to partake in Harry's life because he is a werewolf. Then he finds a wife and is going to be a father...oh wait, its time to be murdered!!!!! He was labeled by society because 1, ONE, night a month he turned into something else, but, if anybody had actually given him the job he so desperatly needed and wanted he eventually would have been able to buy the wolfsbane potion to help him on that one night, but because he had been labeled as a monster he couldn't get a job.
Number your 12 favorite Narnia (could be changed for any fandom) characters (In no order) and answer the questions!!
3. Mr. Tumnus
4. Peter Pevensie
7. Edmund Pevensie
8. Lucy Pevensie
9. Eustace Scrubb
12. Caspian the tenth
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Considering the fact that A. they didn't live in the same time period, and B. Reep is a mouse... no.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? YESSSSS!!!! On a scale of 1-10? 12!
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? 4 and 7 would probably murder 12, but then feel bad because their sister's kid would grow up without a father.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Not with 9 as the main character, but he's been in some.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? NO!!!!
6) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? What would happen if Edmund walked in on Caspian and Puddleglum having sex? NOTHING BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN!
7) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. I've died and gone to Aslan's country, that I know, but I have to find out one thing. I approach the lion, bow and he asks what is troubling me. All I can ask is "What happened to Lucy."
8) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Possibly, but none that I'm aware of.
9) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. She's better off there than here.
10) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? Just... no.
11) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? He wouldn't; he is Aslan.
12) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you chose? Lucy... um.. Probably either There's a place for us by Carrie Underwood or Gold by Britt Nicole.
13) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Time travel because none of them lived at the same time!
14) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? No...
15) How might Eleven describe the relationship between two and eight? How would Reep describe the relationship between Puddleglum and Lucy? I couldn't tell you if I wanted to.
16) How emo is Seven? Well that all depends on exactly when in the series... sometimes he is majorly so and other times he isn't.
So I wanted to do that for Harry Potter too. Number your 12 favorite Harry potter (could be changed for any fandom) characters (In no order) and answer the questions!!
1. Harry Potter
2. Luna Lovegood
3. Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin
4. Molly Weasely
5. Remus Lupin
6. Ron Weasley
7. Hermione Granger-Weasley
8. Ginny Weasley
9. Sirius Black
11. Charlie Weasley
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? In the Brotherly way, yes.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? NO!
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? If Hagrid got Ginny pregnant?!?!?!?! I don't want to know...
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Yes.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Possibly.
6) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? If Hermione walked in on Luna and Hagrid having sex?! NOT GOING THERE!!!!
7) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. (Nymphadora and Dobby?! Here goes nothing...) She walked over to the creature and asked him how his day was, he replied that it was good, after getting over the shock of a beautiful witch talking to him like a friend. But then he revealed a dark secret.
8) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Harry/Ginny Fluff?!?! Heck yes!!!!!!!
9) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Mourning.
10) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'M MENTALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!
11) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? SOCKS!!
12) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you chose? Here I Am by Phil Colins.
13) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Weirdness.
14) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Not going there.
15) How might Eleven describe the relationship between two and eight? Best friends
16) How emo is Seven? Not at all.
Unsafe External Link