Author has written 3 stories for Teen Titans, and Degrassi.
PEN NAME: gomez-girl
BIRTHDAY: June 13
About me: i have dark brown hair and brown eyes and I'm not - girly girl and I'm not a ful Tom boy and I do love pretty thing sometimes and im really random like have you notice the word punch sounds funny!
All Time Low
The Reday Set
Blood On The Dance Floor
Plain White T's
Boy Like Girls
Total Drama Island
Krypto the super dog
Lizard Lick Towing
and a lot more (trust me)...
*I love the boy with the triton*
can you guess who that is ...
... Finnick Odair
I can thank My friend for this because if she didn't tell about this then i would never been here
1) If you have a crush on someone but think they will never go for you bold this
2) If you are athletic and proud of it bold this
3) If you are a bookworm and proud of it bold this
4) If you are obsessed with Lemonade Mouth and know it because you compare everything that happen to you to the movie bold this
5) If you have a best friend that is short and loves the Hunger Games and Percy Jackson bold this
6) If you have a friend that is obessed with anime and wants to be an anime character bold this
7) If you listen and love country music bold this
8) If you are crazy and you know it bold this
9) If you have an annoying brother that can eat you out of house and home bold this
10) If you have nieces and nephews bold this
11) If you are an only child bold this
12) If you have more than one sibling bold this
13) If you are the middle child of your family bold this
14) If you love Rayella (RayxxStella) from Lemonade Moth bold this
15) If you hate Starlie (StellaxxCharlie) fro Lemonade Mouth bold this
16) If you have parents or a parent that doesn't want you to date until your thrity bold this
17) If you have a brother that is over protective and says that he is trying to protect you bold this
18) If you haave o brother that says what we have is tough love bold this
19) If you have ever been called a dictionary/encyclopedia for being smart bold this
20) If you are stupid and proud of it bold this
21) If you have ever been in charge of your house bold this
22) If you have ever been called goth because you like the color black bold this
23) If people think that you are emo because you wear black bold this
24) If you have friends that are crazier than you if your crazy bold this
25) If you eat alot and love food bold this
26) If you have to have internet or you'll die bold this
27) If you love sports but can't play because you suck at them bold this
28) If you love little kid movies but you arent a kid bold this
29) If you think that you should be allowed to date bold this
30) If you have ever pretended to be a Power Ranger bold this
31) If you have ever pretended to be a Jedi and swish a fake light saber around bold this
32) If you have ever ran into a door becuse you weren't paying attention bold this
33) If you have ever hit yourself in the process of trying to hit someone else bold this
34) If you have ever been in a restaurant and acted weird and scared people bold this
35) If your pinky finger is as big as your nose bold this
36) If you have callouses on your finger from writing so much bold this
37) If you have ever wanted to be a singer or songwriter bold this
38) If you read books and watch the movie of it if it has one and you think the book is always better bold this
39) If you listen to Spanish music but can't Spanish bold this
40) If you speak a language besides English bold this
41) If you have a phone but only use it to read fanfiction bold this
42) If you believe that movies like Percy Jackson and other fiction movies are real bold this
43) If everytime you look at a ball point pen and think it will turn into a sword everytime you press it bold this
44) If you love and listen to punk rock music bold this
45) If you have ever got hit in the face with a pan because it fell from a shelf bold this
46) If you think that people who are snotty and stuck up suck bold this
47) If you think that some jocks are hot but mean and messed up bold this
48) If you listen to people that are crazy and believe them bold this
49) If you live with sadness and hurt but live through it bold this
50) If you have never experienced a near death experience bold this
51) If you think that over controlling girls are snotty and stuck up sad people that are pushed into fit in bold this
52) If you are obsessed with someone because you make up screams to make them yours bold this
53) If you are a fangirl of someone bold this
54) If you have a person that loves to be with you bold this
55) If you have a best friend that thinks they have ADHD bold this
56) If you have a parent/parents that think they are young and dress young bold this
57) If you think that you are crazy because all your fantasies came true bold this
58) If you are crazy because you have people tell you that you are crazy and you smile bold this
59) If you have a crazy family some crazy is normal bold this
60) If you think that crazy is normal so you think normal people are crazy bold this
61) If you have grandparents that think they are beautiful Barbie dolls bold this
62) If you love Lemonade Mouth you will think about forming a band with a citrus band name bold this
63) If you have ever been in a train bold this
64) If you have ever been in a plane bold this
65) If you think that Chris Brochu from Lemonade Mouth (he plays Ray Beech) is hot bold this
66) If you have a family member that dances to movie songs bold this
67) If you have ever seen the movie Prom bold this
68) If you believe that the zombie apocalypse is gonna happen bold this
69) If you believe that purple bunnies will soon rule the world bold this
70) If you have a family member that believes life is not worth living bold this
71) If you have a family member that thinks that if death is comig welcome it instead of fight it because all it does is cause you pain bold this
72) If you have ever listened to Secondhand Serenade bold this
73) If you ever wanted to get out of school then when you finally got out you want to go back in bold this
74) If you have ever listened to Metalica bold this
75) If you have ever thought that life is only worth living if you live it to the fullest bold this
76) If you think that Mexican food is good bold this
77) If you have ever ran into a telephone pole because you weren't paying attention bold this
78) If you have ever burned your mouth eating ice cream bold this
79) If you think that killing animals is cruel bold this
80) If you think that people that are mean had a bad childhood bold this
81) If people say you are in idiot and you take it as a compliment bold this
82) If you spend your time reading this because you are awesome bold this
83) If you have any sibling that love to fight bold this
84) If you ever just want to start a riot bold this
85) If you think that a day without laughter is a day wasted bold this
86) If you have ever magined getting married to a actor or superstar bold this
87) If you think that if you fish with your hands you are a redneck bold this
88) If you think that healthy food tastes good bold this
89) If you have ever wanted to be a princess or queen but people told you that you can't bold this
90) If you think that people that have anger issues have gone to anger managment but it doesn't work bold this
91) If you have ever wrote a story longer than the longest novel you've ever read bold this
92) If you have ever decided to be stuid and do what i did here bold this
93) If you think I am a crazy person for writing this bold this
94) If your favorite number is 5 then bold this
95) If you think that this is too long bold this
96) If you have read all the Harry Potter books bold this
97) If you have ever tried to blow a straw wrapper with the starw bold this
98) If you love school bold this
99) If you think that movies are better than books bold this
100) If you think i should end here bold this
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room copy and paste this on your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile
If you ever felt like just running somewhere,add this to your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have an annoying younger--or older-- sibling, pleasecopy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remebered, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you ever got hit in the face with a soccerball, football, etc., copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe every child deserves a chance to grow up and go to school, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get too excited for books, movies, etc. to come out copy and paste this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you've ever snuck on FanFiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
"Try Not To Cry"- Seriously, if your eyes don't at least get a little misty when you read this you have a problem.
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
So, Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry and remember how blessed they truly are,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are...
"Fanfiction is to me what facebook is to others"
Her name was Auroura
She was only five
This is what happened
When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk
Her mom was an addict
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic
Her only friend
was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly cries
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking,
"Please God, why is
My life always sinking? "
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
And the poor child was beaten
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrusted the blade
Right in her chest,
"You deserve to die
You worthless piece of s!"
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
Then quickly barged in
Everything quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the little girl
Lying dead on the floor
It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
(add this to your profile if your against child abuse)
I want child abuse to stop! and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you are against child abuse, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are in la la land most of the time copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
It at one time, you forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If your obsessed with fan fiction, copy this to your profile.
If you think your insane because you say so, copy and pate this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
If you’ve ever made faces in front of a security camera then paste this in your profile
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you get bored easily, copy and paste this to your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
Ture Story (not me)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
Try it without looking at answers
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator...)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add the digits together
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :
8. The Joker
9. Love Is Fake *awww thank you*
10. The Flash
I know...I just have that effect on people...one day you too can be like me... :) Believe it!
PS. Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!
Unsafe External Link