Author has written 13 stories for Austin & Ally, and Victorious.
Hi! I love to read and write I think I'm pretty cool. lol I usually write horror stories (my specialty) I play Violin. My fave singers are Bruno Mars, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry,and Demi Lovato. Im like obsessed with this song by Bruno Mars called "Talking to the moon" I dont know why but lately I've been using good grammar lol. I am a happy peson so I say lol and :) a lot so get used to it. I love the color lime green and I love Italian food. don't knlow what elese to say but read my stories and peace. I write other stories, but for now, stickin with Auslly :)
Color: Lime Green
Shipping: Auslly, Cabbie, all that good stuff.
Books: Percy Jackson And the Olympians, Harry Potter (don't judge me! they're good books!), Hunger Games, and really good, scary stories.
Holiday: All are pretty fun.
*Up Coming Stories* (subject to change)
Sucesses & Setbacks (My way, Auslly. Based of an upcomin episde of Austin & Ally)
Falling In Love... Maybe?(Auslly)
Your In Love With WHO? (Auslly)
McKenna Comes Back (Auslly)
Count On Me...Again (Auslly)
Have We Met? (Auslly)
" At night when the stars light up my room, I sit by myself... Talking to the moooooon. Try to get to youuuuu...In hopes your on the other side, talking to me to. Or am I a fool, who sits alone, talking to the moon?"
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and ask "What's your problem?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him and say, "Watching you..."
FRIENDS: Helps you when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Walks past you and says "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Asks you if your okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say "Ha ha loser."
FRIENDS: Will offer you their soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their unbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and shouts "Run Run."
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr and Mrs and grandpa, by grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents by DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff then tell you "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life story..
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd butts if they left you.
FRIENDS: Will knock on your door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME".
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this stuff!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Unsafe External Link