Name: You're free to guess!
Nicknames: Draconis, Silver, Ci, Shadow, Werewolf, Killerwolf and Hog. (I mostly use, and prefer Ci Draconis & Hog Draconis (or just Draconis, actually,) but still, feel free to call me by any!)
Age: Somewhere between... 15 and 35. (I'll tell you if you guess right!)
Gender: Guess! (you're probably right anyway)
Height: Taller than my mother, lower than my father.
First Language: Norwegian. (Duh!)
Second Language: English
Third Language: German (given up)
Right now I'm: Stuck somewhere between happy, (cus' my internet's working again) and frustrated. (Cus' my internet's usually not working..!)
Friends who have FF-accounts: wwwlittleme, (Nickname: Sheep) hestenruben, (Nickname: Horse) The Abandoned Dog, (Nickname: Spike)
Random stuff about me (you probably either didn't want to, or needed to know):
1) I have an evil ex-stepmother, a paranoid brother, and a bunch of bossy (not so sane) friends. Of course, I can't honestly say I'm so totally different from them either...
4) I also tend to go rambling, quite often actually, if you haven't noticed already.
6) I think a lot, and I often get lost in my thoughts...
8) My (not so sane) friends will most likely kill me if they ever find out I called them "not so sane"...
9) I'm an extreme perfectionist about some things, grammar is one of them. (So if you ever spot errors in my grammar, do tell me.)
10) If it wasn't already obvious, I love to read!
11) I am left-handed.
12) I have a horrible memory, and it's not uncommon for me to forget my own birthday. (I blame stress.)
13) Friday the 13th really is a bad day for me. This one time-
15) I tend to update my profile every time I'm bored. Which happen to be quite often.
16) My birthday is the 16th of June. (I'll just tell you while I still remember it.)
19) I tend to have nightmares. Frustrating.
20) I have a really crazy imagination.
21) I love chocolate, but I can't eat it. There's something in it that I can't digest properly. *Sighs*
Note: 2, 3, 5, 7, 13.5, 14, 17 & 18 was censored because this (hopefully-soon-to-be) author had serious second thoughts and doubts it's smart to have that kind of information here... Terrible sorry.
So... You're still reading. Nice.
Still, here's some random stuff to keep you occupied since you for some strange reason are still reading...
If you Google; 'Hog Draconis' my profile will pop up!
'Draconis' is the Latin word for 'Dragon.'
Honey doesn't spoil or rot, it's "Fresh" for years and years!
At 35,000 feet your taste buds are dramatically decreased making food taste bland and dull.
Disneyland doesn't sell chewing gum.
The person reading this is intelligent, interesting and unique. Flattery is alright as long as we don’t inhale!
Many people who read the word yawn or yawning begin to feel the urge to yawn! (I know I do!)
The peach (fruit) is actually a member of the rose family.
Cold weather makes fingernails grow faster.
Only humans cry because of feelings.
About 1 out of every 2 million people will die by falling out of bed.
If the human stomach doesn't produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks it will digest itself.
75% of the world’s population wash themselves in the shower from the top to the bottom. Head first, feet last.
Four out of five people over 100 years old are women.
More people are killed from donkeys in a year than planes.
Breast fed babies score slightly higher on mental development tests than ones on formula.
Winston Churchill was born in a ladies’ room during a dance.
Most lipstick contains fish scales!
Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a ‘Friday the 13th’.
The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they can be easily confused at a crime scene.
38% of American men say they love their cars more than women.
99% of lottery winners do gain weight!
Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers were all invented by women.
A spider has transparent blood.
Babies are actually most likely to be born on Tuesdays!
A horse can look forward with one eye and back with the other.
The word Pennsylvania is misspelled on the Liberty Bell.
The average person spend 7 years of life in the bathroom.
Simplistic passwords contribute to over 80% of all computer password break-ins. *Hint Hint*
Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
Venus is the only known planet that rotates clockwise.
Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older.
All US Presidents have worn glasses; some just didn't like being seen wearing them in public.
Walt Disney was actually afraid of mice.
Thirty-five percent of people who use personal ads for dating are already married!
Shark teeth are actually scales; that's why they can infinitely grow them back.
Before the 1930s, pink was considered a boys color, and blue a girls color.
Leonardo da Vinci was left-handed.
Deaf babies exposed to sign language babble with their hands!
If you chew gum when you study, and then chew the same flavor when you take the test, it'll actually help you remember!