Poll: What Pokemon should Ash catch in Sinnoh? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, Shugo Chara!, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, Bleach, and Prince of Tennis.
Name: Call me Thorn or Art-chan
Age: I'm 18, now a legal adult!!!
Birthday: February 3
Relationship: Single and lovin' it!
Favorite Anime: Uta-no Prince-sama, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Inuyasha, Inuyasha the Final Act, Bleach, Magical Lyrical Nanoha (and all that follow), Neo Angelique Abyss, Shugo Chara, Digimon (all seasons/generations), Gakuen Alice, Sailor Moon, Kuroko's Basketball (no basuke), Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi, Soul Eater, Yu Yu Hakusho, Devil Survivor 2, Say "I Love You", Uraboku, Hakkenden, Strike the Blood, Hiiro no Kakera, Blue Exorcist, Natsume Yujin-Cho, Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul, Tokyo ESP and many more that I can't think of off the top of my head. If you have any new anime that sounds good and I might like tell me please
Favorite Manga: All the anime mentioned earlier, Barajou no Kiss, and many other oneshots.
Favorite Music Artists: Nickelback, Evanescene, Skillet, Mud Pool, Metallica, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, The Band Perry, Carrie Underwood, Maroon 5, Kelley Clarkson, Hirano Aya, Adele and more
Okay so I will take any suggestions that people have for me to write about. I wil listen to just about anything that anyone says on my stories but I will warn you now because I should have posted this before I started writing one of my stories. I will go back and fix any mistakes my readers find while they read my stories and point them out to me in pm or in their reviews so I want to apologize to one of my readers of He hurt me but another loved me for not clarifying that before in the summary or here on my description.
Forty- Nine laws of Anime:
1. Law of Metaphysical Irregularity The normal laws of physics do not apply.
2. Law of Differentiated Gravitation Whenever someone or something jumps, is thrown, or otherwise is rendered airborne, gravity is reduced by a factor of 4.
3. Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics In space, loud sounds, like explosions, are even louder because there is no air to get in the way.
4. Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion In space, constant thrust equals constant velocity.
5. Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion The larger a mechanical device is, the faster it moves. Armored Mecha are the fastest objects known to human science.
6. Law of Temporal Variability Time is not a constant. Time stops for the hero whenever he does something 'cool' or 'impressive'. Time slows down when friends and lovers are being killed and speeds up whenever there is a fight.
7. First Law of Temporal Mortality 'Good Guys' and 'Bad Guys' both die in one of two ways. Either so quick they don't even see it coming, OR it's a long drawn out affair where the character gains much insight to the workings of society, human existence or why the toast always lands butter side down.
8. Second Law of Temporal Mortality It takes some time for bad guys to die... regardless of physical damage. Even when the 'Bad Guys' are killed so quickly they didn't even see it coming, it takes them a while to realize they are dead. This is attributed to the belief that being evil damages the Reality Lobe of the brain.
9. Law of Dramatic Emphasis Scenes involving extreme amounts of action are depicted with either still-frames or black screens with a slash of bright color (usually red or white).
10, Law of Dramatic Multiplicity Scenes that only happen once, for instance, a 'Good Guy' kicks the 'Bad Guy' in the face, are seen at least 3 times from 3 different angles.
11. Law of Inherent Combustibility Everything explodes. Everything. First Corollary - Anything that explodes bulges first. Second Corollary - Large cities are the most explosive substances known to human science. Tokyo in particular seems to be the most unstable of these cities, sometimes referred to as "The Matchstick City".
12. Law of Phlogistic Emission Nearly all things emit light from fatal wounds.
13. Law of Energetic Emission There is alway an energy build up (commonly referred to as an energy 'bulge') before Mecha or space craft weapons fire. Because of the explosive qualities of weapons, it is believed that this is related to the Law of Inherent Combustibility.
14. Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude The destructive potential of a weapon is inversely proportional to its size. First Corollary - Small and cute will always overcome big and ugly. Also know as the A-Ko phenomenon.
15. Law of Inexhaustibility No one EVER runs out of ammunition. That is of course unless they are cornered, out-numbered, out-classed, and unconscious.
16. Law of Inverse Accuracy The accuracy of a 'Good Guy' when operating any form of fire-arm increases as the difficulty of the shot increases. The accuracy of the 'Bad Guys' when operating firearms decreases when the difficulty of the shot decreases. (Also known as the Stormtrooper Effect) Example: A 'Good Guy' in a drunken stupor being held upside down from a moving vehicle will always hit, and several battalions of 'Bad Guys' firing on a 'Good Guy' standing alone in the middle of an open field will always miss. First Corollary - The more 'Bad Guys' there are, the less likely they will hit anyone or do any real damage. Second Corollary - Whenever a 'Good Guy' is faced with insurmountable odds, the 'Bad Guys' line up in neat rows, allowing the hero to take them all out with a single burst of automatic fire and then escape. Third Corollary - Whenever a 'Good Guy' is actually hit by enemy fire, it is in a designated 'Good Guy Area', usually a flesh wound in the shoulder or arm, which restricts the 'Good Guy' from doing anything more strenuous than driving, firing weaponry, using melee weapons, operating heavy machinery, or doing complex martial arts maneuvers.
17. Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability Minmei is a bimbo.
18. Law of Hemoglobin Capacity The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
19. Law of Demonic Consistency Demons and other supernatural creatures have at least three eyes, loads of fangs, tend to be yellow-green or brown (but black is not unknown), and can only be hurt by bladed weapons.
20. Law of Militaristic Unreliability Huge galaxy-wide armadas, entire armies, and large war-machines full of cruel, heartless, bloodthirsty warriors can be stopped and defeated with a single insignificant example of a caring/loving emotion or a song.
21. Law of Tactical Unreliability Tactical geniuses aren't...
22. Law of Inconsequential Undetectability People never notice the little things... Like missing body parts, or wounds the size of Seattle.
23. Law of Juvenile Intellectuality Children are smarter than adults. And almost always twice as annoying.
24. Law of America Anthropomorphism Americans in Anime appear in one of two roles, either as a really nasty skinny 'Bad Guy' or a big stupid 'Good Guy'. First Corollary - The only people who are more stupid than the big dumb Americans are the American translators. (Sometimes referred to as the Green Line Effect.) Second Corollary - The only people who are more stupid than the American translators are the American editors and censors.
25. Law of Mandibular Proportionality The size of a person's mouth is directly proportional to the volume at which they are speaking or eating.
26. Law of Feline Mutation Any half-cat/half-human mutation will invariably: a) be female b) will possess ears and sometimes a tail as a genetic mutation c)and wear as little clothing as possible, if any.
27. Law of Conservation of Firepower Any powerful weapon capable of destroying/defeating an opponent in a single shot will invariably be reserved and used only as a last resort.
28. Law of Technological User-Benevolence The formal training required to operate a spaceship or mecha is inversely proportional to its complexity.
29. Law of Melee Luminescence Any being displaying extremely high levels of martial arts prowess and/or violent emotions emits light in the form of a glowing aura. This aura is usually blue for 'good guys' and red for 'bad guys'. This is attributed to Good being higher in the electromagnetic spectrum than Evil.
30. Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism All ugly, non-humanoid alien races are hostile, and usually hell-bent on destroying humanity for some obscure reason.
31. Law of Follicular Chroma Variability Any color in the visible spectrum is considered a natural hair color. This color can change without warning or explanation.
32. Law of Follicular Permanence Hair in anime is pretty much indestructible and can resist any amount of meteorological conditions, energy emissions, physical abuse, or explosive effects and still look perfect. The only way to hurt someone's hair is the same way you deal with demons... with bladed weapons!
33. Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime Aerodynamics ANY shape, no matter how convoluted or odd-looking, is automatically aerodynamic.
34. Law of Probable Attire Clothing in anime follows certain predictable guidelines. --Female characters wear as little clothing as possible, regardless of whether it is socially or meteorologically appropriate. Any female with an excessive amount of clothing will invariably have her clothes ripped to shreds or torn off somehow. If there is no opportunity to tear off the afore-mentioned female's clothes, then she will inexplicably take a shower for no apparent reason (also known as the Gratuitous Shower Scene). --Whenever there is a headwind, a Male characters will invariably wear a long cloak which doesn't hamper movement and billows out dramatically behind him. First Corollary (Cryo-Adaptability) - All anime characters are resistant to extremely cold temperatures, and do not need to wear heavy or warm clothing in snow. Second Corollary (Indecent Invulnerability) - Bikinis render the wearer invulnerable to any form of damage.
35. Law of Musical Omnipotence Any character capable of musical talent (singing, playing an instrument, etc.) is automatically capable of doing much more "simple" things like piloting mecha, fighting crime, stopping an intergalactic war, and so on... especially if they have never attempted these things before.
36. Law of Quintuplar Agglutination Also called "The Five-man Rule," when "Good Guys" group together, it tends to be in groups of five. There are five basic positions, which are: a) The Hero/Leader b) His girlfriend c) His Best Friend/Rival d) A Hulking Brute e) A Dwarf/Kid Between these basic positions are distributed several attributes, which include: --Extreme Coolness --Amazing intelligence --Incredible Irritation
37. Law of Extra Dimensional Capacitance All anime females have an extradimensional storage space of variable volume somewhere on their person from which they can instantly retrieve any object at a moment's notice. First Corollary (The Hammer Rule) - The most common item stored is a heavy mallet, which can be used with unerring accuracy on any male who deserves it. Other common items include costumes/uniforms, power suits/armor, and large bazookas.
38. Law of Hydrostatic Emission Eyes tend to be rather large in Anime. This is because they contain several gallons of water, which may be instantaneously released at high pressure through large tear ducts. The actual volume of water contained in the eyes is unknown, as there is no evidence to suggest that these reservoirs are actually capable of running out. The reason water tends to collect in the eyes is because Anime characters only have one large sweat gland, which is located at the back of the head. When extremely stressed, embarrassed, or worried, this sweat gland exudes a single but very large drop of sebaceous fluid.
39. Law of Inverse Attraction Success at finding suitable mates is inversely proportionate to how desperately you want to be successful. The more you want, the less you get. First Corollary Unfortunately, this law seems to apply to Otaku in the real world...
40. Law of Nasal Sanguination When sexually aroused, males in Anime don't get erections, they get nosebleeds. No one's sure why this is, though... the current theory suggests that larger eyes means smaller sinuses and thinner sinus tissue (see Law #38 above). Females don't get nosebleeds, but invariably get one heck of a blush along the cheeks and across the nose, suggesting a lot of bloodflow to that region.
41. Law of Xylo Laceration Wooden or bamboo swords are just as sharp as metal swords, if not sharper.
42. Law of Juvenile Omnipotence Always send a boy to do a man's job. He'll get it done in half the time and twice the angst.
43. Law of Quadrotriscadecophobia There is no Law #43.
44. Law of Nominative Clamp Vocation The likelihood of success and damage done by a martial arts attack is directly proportional to the volume at which the full name of the attack is announced.
45. Law of Uninterruptible Metamorphosis Regardless of how long or involved the transformation sequence or how many times they've seen it before, any 'Bad Guys' witnessing a mecha/hero/heroine transforming are too stunned to do anything to interrupt it.
46. Law of Flimsy Incognition Simply changing into a costume or wearing a teensy mask can make you utterly unrecognizable to even your closest friends and relative
47. Law of Regenerative Outlook
All clothing can repair itself in a matter of moments (few exceptions)
48. Law of Klutz proof Weaponry
Any weapon dropped in mud/strapped to back while swiming / has not been used in 50 years will still work at a moments notice (incudes guns,laser devices,bombs,light sabers,Gundams,and all swingable style weapons
49. Law of fluffy actions
There will be fluff at inoppertune times (i.e.in a fight,while hiding,during meeting ect.)
Ways to Annoy a Non-Harry Potter Fan!
1. Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books and/or movies.
2. Say they look like a Harry Potter character of the opposite gender.
3. Quote Dobby.
4. Hog the computer 24/7 while logged onto MuggleNet.
5. Read out loud to them whenever they can't get away from you (Example: When in a car or an elevator). If you don't have a book with you, recite from memory.
6. Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and Christmas and demand that they keep it and treasure it forever.
7. Rewrite their favorite song with Harry Potter lyrics and sing it constantly.
8. Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related e-mail and make sure the subjects are misleading.
9. Start singing a Sorting Hat song at random moments, pretend to forget what comes next, and ask if they know in a very loud voice.
10. Make them play Quidditch with you.
11. Give all of their friends Harry Potter related nicknames and act mortally offended when they don't know the history of their character.
12. Change your name to that of a Harry Potter character and start screaming when they don't address you as such in public.
13. Always speak with a British accent - especially if you aren't from the UK.
14. Refer to real places by Harry Potter names.
15. ...throw a fit if others don't use these names.
16. Draw round glasses and lightning bolt scars on every poster and picture you come across...in permanent marker.
17. Give long lectures about how the prophecy relates to every day life.
18. Give every room in your house a Harry Potter codename. ( Example: The living room becomes the Entrance Hall) and whenever someone asks you where something is, use these names.
19. Change them immediately if they figure out what the names refer to.
20. Constantly ask if they can see the thestrals too.
21. ...refuse to explain what a thestral is.
22. Say, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" in a fake British accent when offering anyone food.
23. Pretend you can do magic.
24. Constantly rearrange their furniture and blame it on indecisive house-elves.
25. Yell "Get away from me, Death Eater!" whenever they get near you.
26. Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27. ...laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28. Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29. Whenever you're asked for advice, reply with "Three turns should do it" in a very serious voice.
30. Break any awkward silences by saying, "How 'bout them Chudley Cannons?"
31. Tell a very long joke using a random Harry Potter quote as the punchline and then laugh hysterically.
32. ...make sure the joke isn't funny.
33. Use the titles "You-Know-Who" and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" to refer to random people.
34. ... make sure no one knows who you're talking about.
35. Write letters to people (friends, neighbors...politicians) and ask them to join S.P.E.W.
36. ...hand fliers advertising it to a random passerby.
37. Report Dumbledore's death to your local authorities.
38. Call them repeatedly asking if Percy Weasley is there and hang up before they can reply.
39. Pop up in place you're not supposed to be and insist that you were only trying to Apparate.
40. If you're late for something, blame it on your broken Time Turner.
41. Deck yourself out in all of your Harry Potter gear when you know you'll be going to a public place.
42. Walk past a wall over and over again, stopping randomly to bang on. When you receive weird stares, shout, "What?! I'm look for the Room of Requirement!"
43. Every time you see them, demand an explanation of why exactly they don't like Harry Potter.
44. If anyone tells you you'll go to hell for reading Harry Potter, either: a) jump and down and tell them that you can't wait; b) tell them you'll meet them there; c) sing "Weasley Is Our King" over and over again; or d) ask them to back up this claim with evidence, and laugh at them when they can't.
45. Play the soundtracks while they're stuck in your car.
46. ...add commentary. ( Oh, this is where they...)
47. When one of the movies is on TV, call to remind them.
48. ...every five minutes.
49. If they ask for your phone number, tell them it's 6-2-4-4-2.
50. Say "Alohomora!" everytime you open a door.
51. Sort every person you meet into one of the four Houses.
52. Follow them around while acting out a scene from the book doing very annoying voices for all the characters. Expect them to join in, and act offended when they don't.
53. Count down to some obscure Harry Potter event, whether it's Dumbledore's birthday, or when a Harry Potter DVD comes out. Keep saying: "87 (86, 85, etc.) more days!" in the middle of every conversation you have with your friend. Smile in a superior way when they ask what you're counting down to.
54. Start talking about a deceased Harry Potter character and suddenly burst into hysterical tears.
55. Refuse to be comforted.
56. Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L's and N.E.W.T's.
57. Knit them hats and insist that you're just trying to liberate them.
58. Talk to animals and insist that they're Animagi.
59. Treat them to lunch and then suddenly realize you can't pay for the meal since the restaurant doesn't accept Galleons, Sickles, or Knuts.
60. Run up to random men with long, dark hair and scream, "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
61. Point at modern electronic devices and loudly say, "Look at that! The things these Muggles come up with..."
62. Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper about the evils of our society ( Namely, Death Eaters and discrimination against friendly werewolves).
63. Send them numerous letters informing them that they have been selected to attend Hogwarts.
64. Carry around a shiny rock and proclaim that you possess the Sorcerer's Stone.
65. Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
66. End every converastion and/or letter with "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
67. ...refuse to provide an explanation.
68. Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
69. Say "Lumos" when turning on a light.
70. Point and grunt and insist that you're speaking Troll.
71. Refuse to wash your hair and explain that you're going for the Snape look.
72. Spend hours at a time trying to get your broom to fly.
73. Invite them over for the night and force them to watch the first three movies with you.
74. If they leave for any reason, restart the movie and tell them it's the Time Turner scene.
75. Shriek loudly and insist that you're speaking Mermish.
76. If you're asked to retrieve something, shout "Accio!" loudly.
77. ...when this doesn't work, throw a fit.
78. Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
79. Talk like Hagrid.
80. Point to garden gnomes and say, "Silly Muggles don't have a clue about what gnomes look like!" in a very loud voice.
81. Take them to a CD store and make them help you look for the newest Weird Sisters album.
82. Yell "Avada Kedavra" anytime they give the anti-HP lecture, then fake excruciating pain as your soul rips in two.
83. Write "Enemies of the Heir, BEWARE!" in red paint on their wall.
84. When confronted about the message, refuse to take responsibility and/or explain it further.
85. Hum Hedwig's Theme constantly and be sure to include any crescendos, decrescendos, accents, etc.
86. Petition to have Hedwig's Theme become the new National Anthem.
87. Wear all black and explain that you're in mourning over the death of "The Only One He Ever Feared."
88. ...when asked for am explanation of this cryptic title, cry hysterically.
89. Replace their entire movie collection with the Harry Potter films.
90. If they ask you about the weather, solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
91. Print this out and use it as a checklist.
92. Insist that they subscribe for your new Harry Potter newsletter and when they say no, act like you've been seriously offended.
93. Potter Puppet Pals, anyone?
94. Knit them a maroon jumper every year - especially if maroon isn't their color.
95. When taking the stairs with them, stop and insist that you have to wait because the staircases are moving.
96. If someone turns off the lights, make a loud cracking sound and pretend to Apparate to the other side of the room.
97. Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone offers you.
98. Toss a small handful of sand and yell out, "Diagon Alley!"
99. If you go to a train station with them, loudly ask random people if they know where you can find Platform 9 3/4. Do this in an extremely fake British accent.
100. When your friend is checking sports scores, ask them if they can find out the score of the latest Quidditch match.
101. If they refuse, complain (loudly) that you missed the semi-final match between the Chudley Cannons and the Wimbourne Wasps and you need to know who will be advancing to the finals against the Tutshill Tornadoes.
102. At your next sleepover, draw a lightning-bolt scar on your forehead, and just as your friend is drifting off to sleep, grab your forehead and start screaming that you dreamed Voldemort killed your parents.
103. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you're transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
104. When at a train station with them, repeatedly throw yourself against the wall between Platforms 9 and 10. If someone asks if you need help, state in a panicked voice that you're going to miss the Hogwarts Express, and do they have a flying car that you could borrow?
105.At random moments, pick up a wand like object and run around a room, screaming deadly curses and disturbing jinxes. Then collapse, act faint and say that you must be immediately to St. Mungos for you had been placed under the Imperius curse. When not taken, repeat the process.
106. While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
107. Throw the chessboard across the room when the pieces don't move.
108. Invite them to play "find the Horcrux" with you.
109. Tell them you're wearing an invisibility cloak, then hide.
110. Say "Knock knock." When the person says "Who's there?", say "You Know." When they say "You Know Who?", roll on the floor laughing. When they say they don't get it, become very offended and refuse to explain.
111. Wear mismatched clothes and if someone asks you why say it's because you can never keep up with the muggle fashions.
112. Send out birthday party invitations for a Harry Potter character. Be sure to call everyone who doesn't respond and ask them if they're coming.
113. On the first day of school, ask all of your teachers if "Hogwarts, a History" will be required reading.
114. In casual conversation, mention things you've been taught by Professor Flitwick.
115. Call your local station or cable provider and ask if they will be carrying the Chuddly Cannon games this season.
116. Write all letters to said person on parchment with quills.
117. Whenever they read the newspaper in public, complain loudly about how Scrimegeour is paying them to keep the big stories quiet.
118. Drag them along to the nearest place that has old brick buildings, pull out your pink umbrella, and start tapping the bricks - explain that you're looking for Diagon Alley.
119. Whenever it's foggy outside, scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
120. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you're transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
121. Insist the radio is called a Wizarding Wireless Network.
122. When travelling long distances, insist on going by Floo Powder - while grabbing a handful of soil from the nearest flowerpot.
123. Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
124. ..refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
125. Speak in a loud harsh voice at random moments and make predictions about people. Then, use your normal voice again and pretend that you don't remember anything.
126. Constantly remind them that you're Dumbledore's man/woman through and through.
127. Walk up to random people and ask them if their initials are R.A.B.
128. If they say no, give them a dirty mistrusting look.
129. If they say yes, then tackle them and demand that they hand over the Horcrux.
130. Yell "Crucio" at drivers who cut you off.
131. Call them every night and ask what the Transfiguration homework
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
What Pokemon Are you Quiz
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Dang … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Would go to your funeral if you were murdered.
REAL FRIENDS: Would skip the funeral and go out looking for the murderer and kill him!!
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost.
REAL FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
REAL FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.
REAL FRIENDS: Will point and laugh because he tripped me.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with me.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops.
REAL FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they're after me in the first place.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Let me make an idiot of myself in public.
REAL FRIENDS: Are up there with me making an idiot out of themselves too.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will try to comfort me when my girlfriend breaks up with me.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick my ass until I get it together and will smack her for breaking up with me.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will help me move.
REAL FRIENDS: Will help me move a body.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. Anime, video games, cartoons, comics, you name it...
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
If you are a Gaara Fanatic copy this into your profile
If you think Orochimaru is what you get when Michael Jackson and Voldemort have unprotected sex, C&P this into your profile.
All the good men in this world are either gay, taken, or fictional charaters. Copy if true. It's not fair...-sob-
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile. In class, all the time!
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the population would die if Johnny Depp said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy this onto your profile if you would be one of the 2 percent that is laughing your ass off.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
If your family wonders how you can remember all the naruto character's names, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
Doing homework sucks. Copy and paste this into your profile if you agree.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
Love the stupidity and randomness. NOW
QUOTES TO LIVE BY
1.) Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
2.) Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Vampires vs. Werewolves...It's kinda like pirates vs ninjas, but cooler
Firefighter: At one point we decided to fight fire with fire... Well...basically... your house burned even faster.
14.) Oh god! They took my freaking kidney!
I ran into my ex the other day, then I put the car in reverse and ran over him again.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
19.) "Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
21.) Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days"
Guns don't kill people. I do.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
30.) flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
31.) Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
32.) The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
33.) The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.
34.) Assassinations is an extreme form of censorship.
I'll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh the fun I will have.
39.) Somebody needs a Happy Meal.
42.) Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you have been good this year...he died laughing.
46.) I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Although, chainsaw beats scissors, paper, AND rock!
48.) I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem.
Would you like a cookie? So would I.
56.) You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
57.) Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
58.) A day without sunshine is like... night.
59.) A rejected invention: Instant water! just add water!
60.) Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot
61.) Don't make me mad...I'm known to bite at random!!
62.) Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
63.) I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect!
64.) I do what cheerios tell me.
65.) I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'.
66.) I'm hearing voices in my head and they don't like you!
67.) I'm knocking on heaven's door.. voice in back round: Knocking? You very nearly broke the bloody thing down!! me: That wasnt my fault!! It was poor constrution... I SWEAR!! Dont look at me like that...
68.) If you wish on a falling star it might come true... Unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth... Then no wishes come true... Unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth.
69.) My Braces Are Stuck To The Carpet...
70.) Someday my prince will come he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions.
72.) Okay...so there's this thing called retarded-ness and me and my freinds, well...We've gone pro.
Your Patronus is a Fox
Like the fox you are sneaky and sly to people around you. While you may seem innocent to those you don't trust those who know you know that you are plotting someone's demise as you are thinking. A fox is known as sneaky and sly while also loving and loyal like its bretheren the dog or wolf. You sneak around easily and can get away with most things that you cause. Your Patronus is on the harder side to summon because its hard for you to find people to trust but when you find them it will make it easier as you will want to protect them.
9 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping. (Why wait that long?)
2) Thou shall not do drugs. (Alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart. (Wal-Mart has a bigger selection)
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism. (Destruction has a bigger effect)
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents. (Everyone knows grandma has more money)
6) Thou shall not get into fights. (Just start them)
7) Thou shall not skip class. (Just take the whole day off)
8) Thou shall not strip in class. (Hooters pays more)
9) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street. (Just leave ‘em in the middle)
Secret Summer in Why? Yukiko's second Zanpakuto:
Hime Sword (Elements) in Why? Yukiko's first Zanpakuto:
RYL stands for Rule Your Life
Stage name- Black Amulet
Social Standing- Nerd
Looks- Mid-back length messy pink hair, gold eyes hidden behind thick glasses, loose uniforms hiding her figure
Idol Looks- Ass length wavy black hair, red eyes
Charas- Ran: Love, Miki: Luca, Suu: May, Dia: Honey
Place in band: Lead Singer/Guitarist
Fake Name- Keira Minamino
Stage name- Purple Butterfly
Social Standing- Nerd
Looks- dirty blonde hair tied up in pig tails, purple eyes hidden behind thick glasses, loose uniforms
Idol Looks- Knee length violet hair, Gold eyes
Charas- Iru: Il, Eru: El
Place in band- Back up singer, Base
Fake Name- Hikari Uchiha
Stage Name- White Baby
Social Standing- Nerd
Looks: Light red-brown hair tied into pig tails, auburn colored eyes obscured by her bangs, baggy uniforms
Idol Looks- shoulder length violet hair, pink eyes
Chara- Pepe: Kiki
Place in band- Drums
Fake Name- Yumiko Uchiha
Stage Name- Red Queen
Social Standing- nerd
Looks- Ass length sea blue hair tied into two braid, crimson red eyes hidden behind thick glasses, loose uniforms
Idol Looks- Knee length black hair, leaves her eyes alone unlike the others
Charas- Amu: Lupi, Kirito: Masaomi, Ricki: Kurama, Layla: Naomi
Place in band- keyboard
Fake name- Yuki Minamino
Stage name- Gold Clown
Social Standing- nerd
Looks- Lower back length gold blond hair and amber eyes, baggy uniforms
Idol looks- Mid back length pink hair and violet eyes
Chara- Kusu-kusu: Abra
Place in Band- guitarist
Fake name- Kyoko Taniyama
Stage Name- Lilac Bell
Social Standing- Nerd
Looks- Waist long violet-purple hair covering her eyes, emerald green eyes, loose uniforms
Idol Looks- light light pink with reddish pink highlights and brown eye lenses
Charas- Miu: Yue, Chieri: Rei
Place in band- Manager/Violinist
Fake Name- Cherry Harukana
LAWKI Life as We Knew It
Looks- mid-back length violet hair and gold eyes, fitted uniforms
Social standing- Popular
Chara- Rhythm, Temari
Place in band- Lead singer
Looks- midnight blue hair and eyes, fitted uniforms
Social standing- Popular
Place in the band- guitarist/backup singer
Looks- Black green hair, blue eyes, glasses, fitted uniforms
Social standing- Popular
Place in band- Keyboard
Looks- auburn hair, emerald eyes, fitted uniforms
Social standing- Popular
Place in band- bass
Kuroko Hitsugaya (Mizuki’s twin)
Looks- Shoulder length sea blue hair kept in a ponytail at the base of his neck, crimson eyes, and fitted uniforms
Social Standing- Popular
Charas- James, Tsunayoshi likes to be called Tsuna
Place in band- drums
Looks- Dark red hair that is the same length as Ikuto’s, grey eyes, fitted uniforms
Social Standing- Popular
Charas- Loki, Remus
Place in band- Manager
Couples so far-
Amu and Nagi
Mizuki and Leo
Rima and Kuroko
Yaya and Kairi
Utau and Kukai
Luna and Ikuto
Sky Cafe's Uniform
Name: Rin Kurosaki
Age: 14 going on 15 (gets older as the fics go on)
Trainer Type: Trainer/Coordinator/Breeder
Personality: Rin is a very serious trainer who puts her Pokemon before herself. She is calm in any given situation, knowing that her Pokemon are there for her. She is sweet and mothering to little kids and is known to lose her temper if a child is threatened. She never lets people get to her though and is very protective of those she is close to. She is loyal to a fault but when you lose her trust it is like you are nothing to her anymore. She is as hard as ice though, when you are at first trying to get her to trust you.
Family: Ash Ketchum (half brother), Giovanni Rocket (Paternal Uncle), Richard Rocket (Father), Sinon Kurosaki (Mother)
Looks: She has red-pink eyes, an almost exact copy of her mother's eyes. Her long silver-white hair is split into two ponytails at the bottom with red beads holding them in place. While in Sinnoh she can be seen wearing a sleeveless black turtle neck and white jeans with a pair of goggles on the top of her head with black riding boots. She has a single silver loop in her right ear and three loops in her left ear, with their colors being red, then purple then teal. She has a scar in the shape of a star on her stomach where she had been hit with an attack when she was 7 and can't remember the attack.
Bio: Rin moved to Kanto from Kalos, to get away from the talk about her father in her hometown of Shalor City. Her mother had found out that her father was going out with another woman in Kanto and had a son with her. The day they moved in she met her half brother Ash, but they didn't know that. Rin was raised by her single mother and never really thought much about having a father or not. Her mother was the one who was always there for her and treated her like a child should be treated.
Team (so far *subject to change*):
Moves (only showing four)
Ability- Magic Bounce
Moves (only showing four)
Ability- Lightning Rod
Moves (only showing four)
Ability- Thick Fat
Moves (only showing four)
Moves (only showing four)
Name: Kieran Black
Trainer Type: Coordinator/Trainer
Personality: Kieran is a very passionate male who believes in people too easily. He is quiet at times but is a hot head mostly, tending to lose his temper very quickly. He can be serious but is usually a goofball and is the one people know they can go to when they need cheering up. He is very protective of his Pokemon and is very loyal to his team and friends. He acts like he is tough as nails but he is a very frail young man who finds it hard to connect with people when they don't understand him.
Family: Isis Black (mother, ex coordinator), Roman Black (father, breeder), Uzu Black (baby sister), Ryan Black (Uncle, Researcher)
Looks: He has dark brown hair that hangs in his right cerulean eye and not the left. He has a scar across the bridge of his nose that he got from an accident involving his Tyranitar. Around his neck he has a necklace that has an aqua drop that hangs just above his collarbone. He has on a dark blue tank top that he wears under his black jacket that has white fur around his neck and lining the bottom. On the left arm of the jacket on the bicep is a depiction of a pokeball in red. He pairs his dark blue jeans with a pair of black boots that have white soles on the bottom.
Bio: He comes from a large family who all are famous in their own fields of work. He got his starter from his uncle which is now his Blastoise and he was happy to get it because he had always wanted a Squirtle. He got his Larvitar from his dad who had breed it specifically for him. When he was young he had always been around Pokemon and he became so happy being around them. When he get older he wants to become a Pokemon Researcher but right now he wants to become big in the contest circuit.
Team *subject to change:
Ability- Sand Stream
Moves (only showing four)
Moves (only showing four)
Ability- Flash Fire
Moves (only showing four)
Ability- Keen Eye
Moves (only showing four)
I'm a Girl not another Guy Outfits that may show up (working on the other characters)
I love this picture it makes soooooo much sense hahaha.
Muah* I love you all for taking the time to read my stories! Ciao
Unsafe External Link