Poll: Which Pokemon/Fairy crossover would you prefer me to write? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Storm Hawks, Rise of the Guardians, Harry Potter, Slugterra, Fairy Tail, and Pokémon.
Also known as: The Master of Cliffhangers
Best known as: The Guardian of Cupcakes!
Age:18 (I am crazy so you have been warned!)
Favourite saying: I am not insane. It's just that everyone is normal and I choose to be different.
Favourite Phrase: Believe in magic you muggle!
Favourite come back to somebody who hates writing fics: Being a writer is like having homework every night for the rest of your life, except you like it.
Profile pic: This profile picture is of me and Jack with a cupcake, drawn by Meladi1 so a big thank you as I love it!
Hair colour: Brunette with pink tipped ends.
Eye colour: Brown or green.
Favourite thing to wear: Batman leggings.
Favourite Food: Ooh that is a tricky one... I would say my top three would be bacon sandwiches, chips and gravy and pizza!
Favourite Snack: Cupcakes! Duh!
Favourite Drink: Ice blasts!
What I do in my spare time: I usually do more writing and drawing than going out as it is what I prefer to do. My mum says I must go out more but the truth is, I don't really fit in with others. My passion goes to writing and drawing, but when I do go out, that is usually where my ideas come, from what people say, a shop or even out of nowhere!
What happens to me in school: Ah, in school, I am known as the Weirdo! My mum says that I am not weird, but I told her that she can walk up anyone in my school and ask if I am weird and I promise that they will say yes.
Friends: My friends in school are awesome but I have some awesomer friends on here: Mystichawk, W.R Winters, Fantasydreamer244, Dragocivilo, Midnighter12, Lokithenightfury and Xion5 are all awesome mates :)
FANDOM LIST: (complete obsession list)
- Fairy Tail
- Rise of the Guardians
- How to train your Dragon
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Storm Hawks
- Harry Potter
Jack Frost x Elsa
Lucy x Natsu
Sherlock x Irene
Erza x Jellal
Gray x Juvia
Ash x Serena
Levy x Gajeel
I am currently in the process of writing some new stories and I would love it if someone would be willing to draw covers and scenes for my stories. Drawing with a tablet on the computer is prefered but anyone who is willing to draw for me, please send me a PM to tell me that you are interested. The upcoming stories that needs a cover and scenes the most would be Seeking out the Frost, which is sequel to Magical Frost.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! BYE FOR NOW!
o Get 50 reviews on one story - Complete
o Get 100 reviews on one story - Complete
o Get 200 reviews on one story - Complete
o Get 300 reviews on one story - Complete
o Get 400 reviews on one story - Incomplete
o Get 500 reviews on one story - Complete
o Get 600 reviews on one story - Incomplete
o Get 700 reviews on one story - Complete
o Get 800 reviews on one story - Incomplete
o Get 900 reviews on one story - Incomplete
o Get 1000 reviews on one story - Complete
o Get 50 favorites on one story - Complete
o Get 100 favorites on one story - Complete
o Get 200 favorites on one story - Complete
o Get 300 favorites on one story - Incomplete
o Get 400 favorites on one story - Complete
o Get 500 favorites on one story - Incomplete
o Get 600 favorites on one story - Incomplete
o Get 700 favorites on one story - Incomplete
o Get 800 favorites on one story - Incomplete
o Get 900 favorites on one story - Incomplete
o Get 1000 favorites on one story - Incomplete
o Get 100,000 views on one story - Complete
o Get 200,000 views on one story - Incomplete
o Write for five different fandoms (spin-offs series count and so do all participants in any crossovers) - Complete
o Write at least one Crossover - Complete
100 Random Things About Me Copied from RizReviewer's profile
1. Age? I have already given it above!
2. Height? Fairly tall, one of the tallest in my family. Also taller than some teachers in my school so I can be like 'Yeah I'm taller than you so you can't boss me around!'
3. Eyes? A super dark brown, almost a weird colour!
4. Have any tattoos? Nope, don't intend to have one as they make your skin go bad!
5. And piercings? Nope for that too! I don't think it suits me!
6. Fave food? Chips and gravy, pasties, bacon sandwiches and cupcakes! (if cupcakes count as food!)
7. Fave pizza topping? Chicken and ham! Anything that involves meat!
8. Fave drink? Ice blasts!! (after a few, I got a bad brain freeze!)
9. Siblings? Nah, only child.
10. Been in a fight? Yes... say no more... only two or three...
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Pfft yeah, that'll be the day Jack Frost stops having fun!
12. Weight? Ugh, are you trying to be rude?!
13. Fave snack? CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!
14. Fave candy? cookie crumble chocolate!
15. Fave movie? Rise of the Guardians, How to Train your Dragon 1/2, all Disney movies as you can't have a favourite one really.
16. Fave show? Don't have a particular favourite!
17. Do you smoke? Never have and I never you will!
18. Blonds or brunettes? Not fussed.
19. Any scars? One on my forehead from when I was little. I walked into a gate and the corner of it went in my head, lol XD
20. Fave music? Pop music and rock music. Also Disney music!
21. Fave actor? Andrew Garfield. He is hot! Oh and also Chris Pine, Hugh Jackman and Jude Law. (AKA- Jack Frost, Bunny and Pitch Black!)
22. Where do you live? Cupcake paradise!
23. Do you miss anyone right now? My granddads.
24. Last person who made you cry? My friend Mystichawk as she wrote something that made me laugh so hard, my sides hurt and I couldn't move for ages.
25. Do you enjoy school? I do now yes.
26. Desires? That would be finishing and publishing my own book (I am actually writing one in progress) and for it to become a world famous book/movie too!
27. Fave fast food joint? Chinese buffet! Nine plates and I still stay like a wooden plank!
28. What's the last thing you drank? Milk. It helps me think.
29. What are you doing right now? Wondering why I am answering these questions.
30. Where would you like to go? Anywhere in the world really. Maybe travel with my best mates!
31. Are you in a relationship? My answer in question 11 should tell you that.
32. Ever been arrested? Nope. Not yet. Kidding, I would like to be in the police service when I'm older. Or an animator.
33. Ever had a stalker? Nope. I scare everybody.
34. Ever gone sky-diving? INDEED I HAVE FROM 13,000 FEET AND I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? I won't die. I will become immortal and serve my role as the Guardian of Cupcakes!
36. Is there a God? Well who else would answer my prayers for getting me through my exams and passing them!
37. Do you have a cell phone? Yup.
38. Are you squeamish? Beats me!
39. Are you a human? Nope, I'm an immortal teenager who gives out cupcakes to the children of the world.
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? Well, I have only gone at 70 on the motorway and that was the required speed limit. Feels weird driving my own car but I can listen to whatever music I want!
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? Giving up what I love doing the most. Writing and drawing!
42. Do people find you attractive? If so, they haven't said anything.
43. What annoys you? Writer's block.
44. What are you afraid of? Being alone with no one to talk to.
45. Gold or silver? Silver.
46. Are people afraid of you? Probably.
47. Do you sing in public? Can't sing.
48. Ever been screwed over? Question say WHAT?!?!?!
49. Does money make people happy? No. Most people argue over it.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? Nah, they're chopping everything down, polluting stuff and I can see our demise coming very soon.
51. What's your hair look like? White, pink or dark brown. Take your pick.
52. First job? I work in a charity shop!
53. Do you like meeting new people? Sometimes but if they piss me off, I stay away.
54. Do you get along with your parents? Yes on different things.
55. Ever played strip poker? EXCUSE ME?!
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? Nope, don't fancy having a criminal record.
57. Ever been in a car accident? Never, thank the cupcakes.
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? I always fall up and my lovely friends are always there to laugh at me.
59. Do you care what people think of you? Not really no. If we get along we have a hell of a time. It doesn't matter what people think of me because I don't care. I am happy and that is all that matters.
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? Not sure...
61. Are you afraid of the dark? Yes I have to admit. Mostly because of horror films like Annabelle and both Conjuring films.
62. What kind of car do you have? A Suzuki!
63. Time you were born? Exactly twenty three minutes past three!
64. Ever break any bones? No.
65. Fave childhood toy? My toy dog, Max.
66. Fave author? I'm tied with J.K Rowling and R.L Stine.
67. Are you a paranoid person? Yes.
68. Have any enemies? Only, the curse of homework and writer's block. They're out to get me I tell you!
69. Are you afraid of heights? Yes but I will conquer that fear soon.
70. Last movie you watched? Stardust.
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? Final Destination 1,2,3,4,5. I have become way paranoid because of those films.
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
73. Favorite color? Hot pink and green.
74. What time do you usually wake up? Around 10. I'm a late sleeper.
75. What are you doing? Being myself which is always being weird.
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? A bit of cash.
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? Six hours.
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? Well, I only go to work once a week because I'm so busy with everything else.
79. Can you do a handstand? Nope.
80. Are you an angry person? I can have a bad temper when someone insults the people I love. Then again I guess anyone would.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? No, I can't hate anyone that much.
82. Do you talk in your sleep? Yes, once I said I yelled out in my sleep, 'What are you looking at butt head?!'
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? No, I'm too scared to get drunk.
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? Why would I do that?
85. Are you delusional? Depends. If it's me having a snowball fight with Jack Frost and Pitch Black then yeah, probably.
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Being normal.
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? Nothing really because everything is worth doing.
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? Duh.
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? NINJA BABY!!
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? That would be the film, 'Penelope' as it was so boring. No hate for that guys.
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right handed.
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? No, unless it comes to school.
93. How are you feeling right now? Tired.
94. What annoys you about people? That they think they're awesome when they're not.
95. Do you dislike children? I like them yes, but not when they act like little brats.
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? What's wrong with using an axe?
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? Why would I need a pair brass knuckles?
98. Can you smile for me? No... and you can't make me.
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? I read fanfics obviously.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? When I got on one.
Rise of the Guardians: Meet Starling
What is the first thing you think of when I tell you that there is a young girl who gives out delicious cupcakes to children?
You'd probably picture a little girl with pigtails with pink ribbons, a pink dress and little pink shoes who is cute, adorable and causes no trouble, who comes out in the day to give children little cupcakes and in the night to leave special ones by their pillows.
But what if I told you, she wears multi-coloured tutu's, a short grey jacket with a sleeveless pink top, blue and white leggings, pink trainers, has long brown hair with pink tipped ends and purple eyes?
Get ready to meet Starling.
She is armed with cupcakes bombs and can attack with a powerful staff.
She has this hidden lair where she prepares her cupcakes for the enjoyment and happiness of children even though there is no special day for cupcakes. She holds all the flavours of cupcakes in the world. You name it; strawberry, blueberry, lemon, grape and her personal favourite, the bubblegum flavoured cupcake. Any topping you want she has too. Strawberries, sprinkles, cherries, buttercream and loads more. Not to mention that she has the aid of her loyal raccoon helpers.
Along with her fellow Guardians, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, the Sandman and Jack Frost who help her watch over and protect the children of the world.
When needed, she is always ready to fight and she always wins when the fight is over.
Don't try to fight her. Don't mess with her cupcakes. She is always happy and fun to be around when treated with respect.
But be warned. If you try to mess with her, the children of the world her or her cupcakes, watch out for flying cupcake bombs.
You'll see, everyone needs a Guardian.
Top Five Famous Cupcakes
1: Cookie Dough Cupcake
2: Jellybean filled Cupcake
3: Ice cream Butterfly Cupcake
4: Buttercream filled Cupcake
5: Double Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcake
Little info: I am very fond of doing this kind of thing, its what I do in most of my spare time.
My Pets: Two dogs, a ferret and a Harris Hawk.
Favourite books: Don't have a favourite book, I like loads!
Favourite Movies: The Grudge, Sleepy Hollow, The Conjuring, The Woman in Black, Paul (I'm a horror and comedy fan) Rise of the Guardians is my favourite movie of all time though!
Favourite music: I love ACDC, Michael Jackson, RuPaul and Disney songs. Also film soundtracks!
Favourite Tv show: I have to many to list.
Hobbies: Drawing, listening to music, day dreaming, reading, ice skating, writing and outdoor things.
YouTube videos I have made and posted:
Please comment and like these videos please guys because I worked my socks off to make them:D Feel free to subscribe to my channel too! :D
HERE IS THE LINK TO MY FANGIRL SPEECH! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION! DO YOU AGREE WITH IT? ARE YOU A FANGIRL AND PROUD?
Follow me on Twitter! My penname is @Starskullsxxxx
And like my page on Facebook too where you can see some videos that are mine or others that I think are cool, my drawings or other photos that I think are funny and maybe even some spoilers on some of stories. Maybe even some secrets;) My page is called Starskullsxxxx
1: Jack Frost
3: Natsu Dragneel
4: Sheldon Cooper
7: Green Goblin
8: Mirajane Strauss
Things from Rise of the Guardians things that I won't write:
Right, there are a few things I won't write for Rise of the Guardians. I don't hate them, I'm just not fond of them and I don't want to write them.
I will NOT WRITE ANY PAIRINGS SUCH AS PITCHxJACK, BUNNYxJACK and so on! OC'S ARE ACCEPTABLE THOUGH. However, I will make a small acception for ToothxPitch but I will only EVER go as far as kissing and NO FURTHER! So whenever I let you give me one-shot requests, don't ask me to do pairings. I'm sorry but I just don't enjoy writing those. Motherly love, brotherly love, fatherly love and so on are FINE WITH ME!
I am also on DeviantART too! Same name:D
I usually don't share things like this with people but thankfully, no one on here is judgemental on here. At my old school, I had very few friends since it wasn't a good place. It really wasn't. But then I moved schools and oh my Thor, it was the best decision I ever made. The people there were so much nicer and I felt more at home there. The teachers there really pushed you to do the best you could! Well my old English and Maths teachers were the best too but only them. Now I'm hopefully going to university. I really want to tell people about my love for writing and my love for my favourite things to write about. On here, I can talk about my favourite things and no one makes fun of me for what I am and what I like and for this, I thank you all.
My recent obsession is on the new film, Rise of the Guardians! I am in love with it completely and I must thank my friend for introducing it to me! You know who you are! I am writing fics for it know but the main focus of all of them will be on Jack Frost because he is my favourite character! Plus, Winter happens to be my favourite season since there is no school so I can write loads more. The hills and forests look beautiful too and I love drawing the scenery too! I think they should make another Rise of the Guardians film too because I don't think they should leave it at the one film; it's too awesome!
I am a huge Storm Hawks fan too and I am super mad at Nerd Corps for taking it off TV and not starting another series. Other Storm Hawk fans may agree with me and some may not, but as you can see on the last episode which is awesome by the way. It is real stupid to leave it hanging there like that. If you go onto YouTube and type in 'Storm Hawks trailer', it will come up! Sorry to say that it is fan made but it is brilliant all the same:)
You can thank Minn-Magi and Whisperthewolf for putting that up and you owe them credit for months of work on it. Plus they have another trailer too that is brilliant and there is a fic for it too called 'Relentless' Here are the links for the trailers! I just want to show you how awesome they are and if either of you two are reading this and don't want them to be on my profile then please tell me.
Anyway I have a little info on how we can get the Storm Hawks back and I hope this will help:
1# Write to the company
2# Form a riot and demand a new series
3# Email them
4# Call them
5# Call the company that put this show on their channel which was Cartoon Network.
Thats all I know and number two is probably stupid but it might work. Oh and Minn-Magi, if you are hopefully reading this then why don't you email your Storm Hawks trailer to the company if you can??? Maybe they will do something that will bring the show back, its just a suggestion you don't have to.
Well that's all I got and I won't give up until the show is back on and that is a promise to all you Storm Hawks fans out there in the world!
Let's do a Fairy Tail challenge now
Your ten favourite characters.
Have you ever read a 5/10 fanfic before?
Thank Thor that I haven't
Do you think 3 is hot? How hot?
He is very hot and such a nice guy! *sigh*
What would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant?
That is just foul. They hate each other and both males!
Do you remember reading any good fanfics about 9?
I haven't read that many about him.
Would 1 and 2 make a good couple?
HELL TO THE GODDAMN YES MY OTP!
4/8 or 4/9
BOTH CAN GO TO HELL.
What would happen if 7 found 3 and 8 in a secret relationship?
Mira walks in on Gray and Lyon kissing. she would definitely ship it and Juvia would probably cry.
Make a summary for a 2/6 fanfic at least 20 words.
"You defeated my with hate but now, my heart will explode if I can't be with you."
Is there such thing as a 4/10 romantic fluff story?
Maybe, maybe not.
Suggest a title for a 1/5 Hurt/Comfort fanfic.
Does anyone on your friends list read a 7/9 fanfic?
If you wrote a songfic on 10 what would you choose?
Love is an open door - Frozen
If you wrote a 2/3/6 fanfic what would the warning be?
The tricky triangle.
What pickup line would 8 use on 5?
Lyon says to Erza, "Our love is eternally frozen."
80% of people wouldn't do much if someone said "Fairy Tail sucks". Repost if your the 20% that would just tell Natsu to go burn their house.
Well actually I would do it myself...
I fell for it alright, so over course I just had to put it on here!
6 Truths in your life:
1. You can't touch all your teeth with your tongue
2. Now you're trying this because you're an idiot
3. The first truth is a lie
4. Now you're smiling because you're an idiot
5. You wanna send it to other idiots
6. Then you're thinking: 'No, I'll put it on my profile'
26 Things That A Perfect Guy Would Do
1. Know how to make you smile when you are down
2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence
4. Give you the remote control during the game
5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you
6. Play with your hair
7. His hands always find yours
8. Be cute when he really wants something.
9. Offer you plenty of massages
10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork
11. Never run out of love
12. Be funny, but know how to be serious
13. Realize he's being funny when he needs to be serious
14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts
16. Smile a lot
17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it means a lot to you.
18. Appreciate you.
19. Help others out.
20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1
21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you depart from each others company, even when his friends are watching.
22. Sing , even if he can't.
23. Have a creative sense of humor
24. Stare at you.
25. Call for no reason
26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just because he loves you that much to quit it.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE."If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION."You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL."If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC."Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC."If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT."Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY."Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS."Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM."Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA."You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER."This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY."If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE."I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION."Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY."There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION."Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING."You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE."If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP."Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR."When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT."If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS."You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS."Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM."When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE."One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Yeah, I'm a loser. but the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Try Not To Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late, Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I had to cancel the date. I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Did you know that . . . Kissing is healthy. Bananas are good for period pain. It's good to cry. Chicken soup actually makes you feel better. 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers. Lying is actually unhealthy. You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes. It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you. 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move. It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed. Chocolate will make you feel better. Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing. A good friend never judges. A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any. Boys aren't worth your tears. We all love surprises. Now, make a wish. Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and your wish will be granted.