Poll: Hey guys! I am just finishing up some of my stories but as you know, I have some sequels on the way but I don't know which ones to do first! I will list them and say what they are sequel to and then I will know what order to do them. Plus I am now writing some stories for Fairy Tail as it is awesome so I will put some in there too! Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Storm Hawks, Rise of the Guardians, Harry Potter, Slugterra, and Fairy Tail.
NO UPDATES UNTIL AFTER THE 22nd OF MAY!!!!!
Also known as: The Master of Cliffhangers
Best known as: The Guardian of Cupcakes!
Age:16 (I am crazy so you have been warned!)
Favourite saying: Don't judge me if you don't know me!
Someone who is mean to me: Screw you buddy!
Favourite Phrase: Forever Faithful, Forever Loyal.
Favourite come back to somebody who hates writing fics: Being a writer is like having homework every night for the rest of your life, except you like it.
Profile pic: This profile picture is of me and Jack with a cupcake, drawn by Meladi1 so a big thank you as I love it!
Hair colour: Do you really need to know??
Eye colour: Again, do you really need to know??
Favourite thing to wear: Tutu's!
Favourite Food: Ooh that is a tricky one... I would say my top three would be bacon sandwiches, chips and gravy and pizza!
Favourite Snack: Cupcakes! Duh!
Favourite Drink: Ice blasts!
What I do in my spare time: I usually do more writing and drawing than going out as it is what I prefer to do. My mum says I must go out more but the truth is, I don't really fit in with others. My passion goes to writing and drawing, but when I do go out, that is usually where my ideas come, from what people say, a shop or even out of nowhere!
What happens to me in school: Ah, in school, I am known as the Weirdo! My mum says that I am not weird, but I told her that she can walk up anyone in my school and ask if I am weird and I promise that they will say yes.
Friends: My friends in school are awesome but one of them tends to be a backstabber and really broke my trust with them. But I have some awesomer friends on here: Mystichawk, W.R Winters, Fantasydreamer244, Dragocivilo, Midnighter12, Lokithenightfury, Laurenjr, Xion5 and DakotaxJackieGirl are all awesome mates :)
100 Random Things About Me Copied from RizReviewer's profile
1. Age? I have already given it above!
2. Height? Fairly tall, one of the tallest in my family. Also taller than some teachers in my school so I can be like 'Yeah I'm taller than you so you can't boss me around!'
3. Eyes? A super dark brown, almost a weird colour!
4. Have any tattoos? Nope, don't intend to have one as they make your skin go bad!
5. And piercings? Nope for that too! I don't think it suits me!
6. Fave food? Chips and gravy, pasties, bacon sandwiches and cupcakes! (if cupcakes count as food!)
7. Fave pizza topping? Chicken and ham! Anything that involves meat!
8. Fave drink? Ice blasts!! (after a few, I got a bad brain freeze!)
9. Siblings? Nah, only child.
10. Been in a fight? Yes... say no more... only two or three...
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Pfft yeah, that'll be the day Jack Frost stops having fun!
12. Weight? Ugh, are you trying to be rude?!
13. Fave snack? CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!
14. Fave candy? cookie crumble chocolate!
15. Fave movie? Rise of the Guardians, How to Train your Dragon 1/2, all Disney movies as you can't have a favourite one really.
16. Fave show? Don't have a particular favourite!
17. Do you smoke? Never have and I never you will!
18. Blonds or brunettes? Not fussed.
19. Any scars? One on my forehead from when I was little. I walked into a gate and the corner of it went in my head, lol XD
20. Fave music? Pop music and rock music. Also Disney music!
21. Fave actor? Ross Lynch. He is hot! Oh and also Chris Pine, Hugh Jackman and Jude Law. (AKA- Jack Frost, Bunny and Pitch Black!)
22. Where do you live? Cupcake paradise!
23. Do you miss anyone right now? My granddads.
24. Last person who made you cry? My friend Mystichawk as she wrote something that made me laugh so hard, my sides hurt and I couldn't move for ages.
25. Do you enjoy school? Nope, the people there annoy me like hell.
26. Desires? That would be finishing and publishing my own book (I am actually writing one in progress) and for it to become a world famous book/movie too!
27. Fave fast food joint? Chinese buffet! Nine plates and I still stay like a wooden plank!
28. What's the last thing you drank? Milk. It helps me think.
29. What are you doing right now? Wondering why I am answering these questions.
30. Where would you like to go? Bunny's Warren, Tooth Palace, Sandy's castle, North's workshop, Pitch's lair and Jack's lake. Oh and also into an actual film!
31. Are you in a relationship? My answer in question 11 should tell you that.
32. Ever been arrested? Nope. Not yet. Kidding, I would like to be in the police service when I'm older. Or an animator.
33. Ever had a stalker? Nope. I scare everybody.
34. Ever gone sky-diving? INDEED I HAVE FROM 13,000 FEET AND I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? I won't die. I will become immortal and serve my role as the Guardian of Cupcakes!
36. Is there a God? Well who else would answer my prayers for getting me through my exams and passing them!
37. Do you have a cell phone? Yup, but it's rubbish.
38. Are you squeamish? Beats me!
39. Are you a human? Nope, I'm an immortal teenager who gives out cupcakes to the children of the world.
40. Fastest speed you've ever experienced in a car? 80 and that was on the M4 but we still got pulled over and we were at the speed limit! Stupid people...
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? Giving up what I love doing the most. Writing and drawing!
42. Do people find you attractive? If so, they haven't said anything.
43. What annoys you? Writer's block.
44. What are you afraid of? Being alone with no one to talk to.
45. Gold or silver? Silver.
46. Are people afraid of you? Probably.
47. Do you sing in public? Can't sing.
48. Ever been screwed over? Question say WHAT?!?!?!
49. Does money make people happy? No. Most people argue over it.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? Nah, they're chopping everything down, polluting stuff and I can see our demise coming very soon.
51. What's your hair look like? White, pink or dark brown. Take your pick.
52. First job? None yet. Unless a dog walker and coffeemaker qualifies.
53. Do you like meeting new people? Sometimes but if they piss me off, I stay away.
54. Do you get along with your parents? Yes on different things.
55. Ever played strip poker? EXCUSE ME?!
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? Nope, don't fancy having a criminal record... Yet. Lol I'm joking.
57. Ever been in a car accident? Never, thank the cupcakes.
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? I always fall up and my lovely friends are always there to laugh at me.
59. Do you care what people think of you? Not really no. If we get along we have a hell of a time. If not, I just flip them off.
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? Not sure...
61. Are you afraid of the dark? No because I know Pitch Black is there. And when there is Pitch Black, I see my friend with him ;)
62. What kind of car do you have? Don't have one yet.
63. Time you were born? How the hell should I know? I'm not Father Time for crying out loud!
64. Ever break any bones? No.
65. Fave childhood toy? My toy dog, Max.
66. Fave author? Don't have a favourite.
67. Are you a paranoid person? Only when writing.
68. Have any enemies? Only, the curse of homework and writer's block. They're out to get me I tell you!
69. Are you afraid of heights? Yes but I will conquer that fear soon.
70. Last movie you watched? Stardust.
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? Final Destination 1,2,3,4,5. I have become way paranoid because of those films.
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.
73. Favorite color? Hot pink and black and green.
74. What time do you usually wake up? Around 10. I'm a late sleeper.
75. What are you doing? Being myself which is always being weird.
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? A bit of cash.
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? I haven't got a job yet.
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? Two days of fanfiction writing with only music and cupcakes to help me with it.
79. Can you do a handstand? Nope.
80. Are you an angry person? When someone pisses me off as I have a bad temper.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? I shall take this answer of my friend Mystichawk as I agree with her 10000000% The person who said Brave got the academy award instead of ROTG.
82. Do you talk in your sleep? Yes, once I said I yelled out in my sleep, 'What are you looking at butt head?!'
83. Have you ever gotten so drunk that you couldn't remember what happened the night before? No but I will be doing it with my friends. And one of them will record it!
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? Why would I do that?
85. Are you delusional? Depends. If it's me having a snowball fight with Jack Frost and Pitch Black then yeah, probably.
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Being normal.
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? School.
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? Duh.
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? NINJA BABY!!
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? That would be the film, 'Penelope' as it was so boring. No hate for that guys.
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right handed.
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? No, unless it comes to school.
93. How are you feeling right now? Tired.
94. What annoys you about people? That they think they're awesome when they're not.
95. Do you dislike children? I like them yes, but not when they act like little brats.
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? What's wrong with using an axe?
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles? Why would I need a pair brass knuckles? I have a machete!
98. Can you smile for me? No... and you can't make me.
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? I read fanfics obviously.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? When I got on one.
Rise of the Guardians: Meet Starling
What is the first thing you think of when I tell you that there is a young girl who gives out delicious cupcakes to children?
You'd probably picture a little girl with pigtails with pink ribbons, a pink dress and little pink shoes who is cute, adorable and causes no trouble, who comes out in the day to give children little cupcakes and in the night to leave special ones by their pillows.
But what if I told you, she wears multi-coloured tutu's, a short grey jacket with a sleeveless pink top, blue and white leggings, pink trainers, has long brown hair with pink tipped ends and indigo eyes? And don't forget about the blue, swirly star tattoo on her right cheek.
Get ready to meet Starling.
She is armed with cupcakes bombs, crystals, has a scottish accent and can attack with a powerful crystal staff.
She has this hidden lair where she prepares her cupcakes for the enjoyment and happiness of children even though there is no special day for cupcakes. She holds all the flavours of cupcakes in the world. You name it; strawberry, blueberry, lemon, grape and her personal favourite, the bubblegum flavoured cupcake. Any topping you want she has too. Strawberries, sprinkles, cherries, buttercream and loads more. Not to mention that she has the aid of her loyal raccoon helpers.
Along with her fellow Guardians, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, the Sandman and Jack Frost who help her watch over and protect the children of the world.
When needed, she is always ready to fight and she always wins when the fight is over.
Don't try to fight her. Don't mess with her cupcakes or crystals. She is always happy and fun to be around when treated with respect.
But be warned. If you try to mess with her, the children of the world her or her cupcakes, watch out for flying cupcake bombs.
You'll see, everyone needs a Guardian.
Top Five Famous Cupcakes
1: Cookie Dough Cupcake
2: Jellybean filled Cupcake
3: Ice cream Butterfly Cupcake
4: Buttercream filled Cupcake
5: Double Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcake
Little info: I am very fond of doing this kind of thing, its what I do in most of my spare time.
My Pets: Three dogs, a gerbil, a ferret and a Harris Hawk.
Favourite books: Don't have a favourite book, I like loads!
Favourite Movies: The Grudge, Sleepy Hollow, The Conjuring, The Woman in Black, Paul (I'm a horror and comedy fan) Rise of the Guardians is my favourite movie of all time though!
Favourite music: I love Ross Lynch, R5, Lady Gaga and Disney songs. Also film soundtracks!
Favourite Tv show: Storm Hawks! They're awesome!!! :D I like Loonatics Unleashed too but Storm Hawks are my favourite!! Also How to train your Dragon: Riders of Berk and I have recently become fond of Slugterra.
Hobbies: Drawing, listening to music, day dreaming, reading, ice skating, writing and outdoor things.
YouTube videos I have made and posted:
Storm Hawks Hunger Games:
Storm Hawks Mummy:
Aerrow and Piper I will always love you:
Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons:
Jack Frost x Rapunzel : Strangers Like Me:
The Big Four- F.R.I.E.N.D.S :
The Big Four Spoof:
Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons trailer 2:
Snow White and the Huntsman- ROTBTD:
Jack Frost and Elsa- Witch Hunters :
Once Upon a Time Trailer- ROTBTFD :
ROTBTFD The Big Bang Theory Spoof :
Jack and Elsa // Loves moves in mysterious ways :
Please comment and like these videos please guys because I worked my socks off to make them:D Feel free to subscribe to my channel too! :D
HERE IS THE LINK TO MY FANGIRL SPEECH! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT YOUR OPINION! DO YOU AGREE WITH IT? ARE YOU A FANGIRL AND PROUD? http://fav.me/d7xef4g
Follow me on Twitter! My penname is @Starskullsxxxx
And like my page on Facebook too where you can see some videos that are mine or others that I think are cool, my drawings or other photos that I think are funny a d maybe even some spoilers on some of stories. Maybe even some secrets;) My page is called Starskullsxxxx
1: Jack Frost
7: Eli Shane
10: Fred (Big Hero Six)
Things from Rise of the Guardians things that I won't write:
Right, there are a few things I won't write for Rise of the Guardians. I don't hate them, I'm just not fond of them and I don't want to write them.
I will NOT WRITE ANY PAIRINGS SUCH AS PITCHxJACK, BUNNYxJACK and so on! OC'S ARE ACCEPTABLE THOUGH. However, I will make a small acception for ToothxPitch but I will only EVER go as far as kissing and NO FURTHER! So whenever I let you give me one-shot requests, don't ask me to do pairings. I'm sorry but I just don't enjoy writing those. Motherly love, brotherly love, fatherly love and so on are FINE WITH ME!
I am also on DeviantART too! Same name:D
I usually don't share things like this with people but thankfully, no one on here is judgemental on here. When I am at school, my friends talk about gossip and movies like Twilight and things like that. Hey, I have no problem with moviess like that, they're pretty cool! But I would really like to have a friend at my school where I can talk and tell them about my writing and my favourite things. I don't really think I belong at school. I felt a bit like an outcast since I am different to everyone else but I like being different. I really want to tell people about my love for writing and my love for my favourite things to write about. On here, I can talk about my favourite things and no one makes fun of me for what I am and what I like and for this, I thank you all.
If you feel the same way like me, then copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name underneath!
My recent obsession is on the new film, Rise of the Guardians! I am in love with it completely and I must thank my friend for introducing it to me! You know who you are! I am writing fics for it know but the main focus of all of them will be on Jack Frost because he is my favourite character! Plus, Winter happens to be my favourite season since there is no school so I can write loads more. The hills and forests look beautiful too and I love drawing the scenery too! I think they should mke another Rise of the Guardians film too because I don't think they should leave it at the one film; it's too awesome!
I am a huge Storm Hawks fan too and I am super mad at Nerd Corps for taking it off TV and not starting another series. Other Storm Hawk fans may agree with me and some may not, but as you can see on the last episode which is awesome by the way. It is real stupid to leave it hanging there like that. If you go onto youtube and type in 'Storm Hawks trailer', it will come up! Sorry to say that it is fan made but it is brilliant all the same:)
You can thank Minn-Magi and Whisperthewolf for putting that up and you owe them credit for months of work on it. Plus they have another trailer too that is brilliant and there is a fic for it too called 'Relentless' Here are the links for the trailers! I just want to show you how awesome they are and if either of you two are reading this and don't want them to be on my profile then please tell me.
Storm Hawks Trailer:
Anyway I have a little info on how we can get the Storm Hawks back and I hope this will help:
1# Write to the company
2# Form a riot and demand a new series
3# Email them
4# Call them
5# Call the company that put this show on their channel which was Cartoon Network.
Thats all I know and number two is probably stupid but it might work. Oh and Minn-Magi, if you are hopefully reading this then why don't you email your Storm Hawks trailer to the company if you can??? Maybe they will do something that will bring the show back, its just a suggestion you don't have to.
Well that's all I got and I won't give up until the show is back on and that is a promise to all you Storm Hawks fans out there in the world!
A little info about me:
I'm the type of person who like reading instead of going out with friends. I'm a person who likes writing whilst others turn their noses up at it and call it rubbish. If they say that then I hit them. Reading and writing are better than most things like make-up, phones and xbox's( sorry to those who have them but I dont have one and I don't intend to have one) but there is one thing that is better and I'll tell you with two words.
This show has changed a part of me. It inspired me to write when I first watched it as a little kid. I was sitting down, bored as biscuits and I was flicking through the TV kids shows and I was thinking, 'Man they have a load of rubbish shows!' But I stopped at a channel when a flying motorcycle with wings came up on the screen. The person who was flying it caught my eye because I had never seen a person like that before. He had flaming red hair, almost like fire. Emerald green eyes unlike any eyes I'd seen before! And behind him was a fluffy blue creature that looked a lot like a crossover between a monkey and a rabbit and I said, "What the heck?"
But I left the channel on and I watched the rest of the cartoon. It was called Storm Hawks and I began to get really addicted to it, constantly watching it whenever I could until my mum told me to turn it off cause it was annoying her. I shouted at her for that and I couldnt watch it for a week. At the end of the week I was so relieved that I could watch it again! The sky knight Aerrow was the red head I was eyeing. Along with his squadron, Piper, Finn, Junko ( who I thought was a dinosaur LOL) Stork ( I never guessed what he was) and the cute sky monkey Radarr!
That's how I first found the Storm Hawks!
I randomly turned on the TV to watch the Storm Hawks and I saw the final episode which was Cyclonia Rising which was awesome! I screamed when the Dark Ace blew up, I was literally blown away! (Get it?) and then the next day I was waiting to watch the next episode at the usual time but to my surprise it wasn't there. So I waited for the next day and again it wasn't there! I waited for days which turned into weeks which then turned into years.
I never forgot the Storm Hawks. Since it didnt show on TV anymore I tried to think of another way to watch it. Then it hit me. The internet! I was about...well I don't know, I was younger than I am now. I tried using my mother's computer but it was too slow, no volume and it kept getting jammed all the time! I couldn't do anything! Until recently...
I bought a new laptop with my xmas money! High quality! I got it all worked and set up, just about to go on it... mum says, "Can I go on it?" I nearly screamed the house down but since a person who can SOMETIMES keep their temper, I let her. When I finally got it back, I went onto YouTube and typed Storm Hawks in. I watched all of the episodes and memories came flooding back into me like a river. Now I have left several comments on different Storm Hawks videos and you may see my name Starskullsxxxx on them. Look at the one on the Storm Hawks trailer! I went a little mental but still...
I then saw a comment about this website called FanFiction. I thought, 'interesting!' so I went on it and I have now written lots of stories for Storm Hawks, Harry Potter, Slugterra and Rise of the Guardians! If you are a guest reading this and you have an eye for the Storm Hawks or anything else then don't be shy! Come on and make your own account! That's what I did and I'm glad I did! Although Rise of the Guardians is the best (duh, as you can tell by my profile)
But remember one thing.
ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS review on my stories and others too and you may get a mention and a new chapter on a cliff hanger story. I did and I got awesome reviews! Don't be selfish!
I will now salut you saying
'At least when the Storm Hawks return, they'll get the recognition they deserve'
Words of Sky Knight Starling of the Interceptors
'If the Moon tells you something... believe it.'
Words of the Guardian of Fun, Jack Frost.
I fell for it alright, so over course I just had to put it on here!
6 Truths in your life:
1. You can't touch all your teeth with your tongue
2. Now you're trying this because you're an idiot
3. The first truth is a lie
4. Now you're smiling because you're an idiot
5. You wanna send it to other idiots
6. Then you're thinking: 'No, I'll put it on my profile'
26 Things That A Perfect Guy Would Do
1. Know how to make you smile when you are down
2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.
3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence
4. Give you the remote control during the game
5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you
6. Play with your hair
7. His hands always find yours
8. Be cute when he really wants something.
9. Offer you plenty of massages
10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork
11. Never run out of love
12. Be funny, but know how to be serious
13. Realize he's being funny when he needs to be serious
14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.
15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts
16. Smile a lot
17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it means a lot to you.
18. Appreciate you.
19. Help others out.
20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1
21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you depart from each others company, even when his friends are watching.
22. Sing , even if he can't.
23. Have a creative sense of humor
24. Stare at you.
25. Call for no reason
26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just because he loves you that much to quit it.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE."If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION."You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL."If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC."Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC."If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT."Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY."Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS."Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM."Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA."You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER."This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY."If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE."I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION."Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY."There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION."Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING."You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE."If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP."Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR."When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT."If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS."You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS."Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM."When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE."One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Yeah, I'm a loser. but the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Try Not To Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late, Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I had to cancel the date. I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Did you know that . . . Kissing is healthy. Bananas are good for period pain. It's good to cry. Chicken soup actually makes you feel better. 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers. Lying is actually unhealthy. You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes. It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you. 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move. It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed. Chocolate will make you feel better. Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing. A good friend never judges. A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any. Boys aren't worth your tears. We all love surprises. Now, make a wish. Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and your wish will be granted.
Unsafe External Link