Author has written 87 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Pokémon, Fullmetal Alchemist, Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, inFAMOUS, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Star Wars, Elder Scroll series, RWBY, Brave, 2012, Mythology, Ratchet and Clank, and X-Men: Evolution.
Name: Canus Erymanthium (no it isn't my real name just a Pseudonym I created for my writings. Canus means 'Silver' in Latin and Erymanthium is a reference to the Erymanthian boar of Greek mythology)
Rank in the Silver Legion: Emperor
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Animagus form: Shadrin (duh! I created it and I like it!)
Percy Jackson Patron: Kratos
Brave clan: Macintosh
Full Metal Alchemist Alchemy Title: The Black Iron Atronach
Skyrim hold: Falkreath
RWBY Semblance: Aura constructs
Allies: god of the Challenge (positions are open, applications welcome)
Legion Legate (my 'second in command'): deathgrips099
Legion officers: Luke Lipardi, FunahoMisaki,(positions are open, applications welcome to review if requirements are met)
I have a Community on Facebook which has the pictures for my stories (images of what characters and certain other things look like) where I will also post little tidbits about stories like which ones will be updated next. The community is called 'TheSilverboar' and the profile picture for it is the same as my profile picture here.
I apologize for not living up to what I had tried to build up when I talked about my amazing new update. I had wanted to update every story I had at once but life went against me and it was taking too long. That coupled with how twitchy I was getting at not updating with the chapters I had written...well I just said screw it and posted what I had.
The Silver Legion
Our creed: "for honor, for glory, and for eternity we pursue"
Our purpose: to fill the world with glorious writings and to protect it from writings that wound even the soul
Our teachings: even the smallest drop of water can grow into a tidal wave of greatness if one only takes the time to help it grow but take heed, for as a tidal wave if not controlled and prepared for can grow out of control and wipe away all that which it sees, leaving not but ruin in it's wake
Rules of reviewing
- Do not flame: Flamers are seen as irritating little bugs buzzing in the writer’s ear. If you don’t like a story then that’ alright, either stop reading it or leave a review containing constructive criticism, not just plain bashing of the writer.
- Look up the facts first: If you’re going to leave a negative review criticizing something then make sure you haven’t misread or missed something important before you send the review as if you do send a scathing review and you had ignored or missed something it is highly insulting to the writer.
- Do not tell the writer they should die or anything similar: do I really have to explain this?
- Don’t jump the gun with assumptions: I’ve had people after reading ONE chapter of a story say that is was horrible as my character was apparently ‘too overpowered in everything and had no character flaws’ and that I would ‘give them everything on a silver platter’. That isn’t nearly enough time to deduce anything like that and some writers don’t put the flaws that are important right in the first chapter with a glowing neon sign.
- While reviews like “I love it” “it was great” and “Update soon” are appreciated authors greatly prefer longer reviews where you, the reader, says what they like or didn’t like about the piece as many writers here, like me, are writing on this site to improve our writing skills so we like to know what we do that works and what we need to improve upon.
- Try to avoid hitting the review button when the words “type your review for this chapter here…” are on the review box…it’s amusing at first but quickly loses that charm.
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
That Random Gay Guy
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS: will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS: won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
Apparently Challenges can't be posted as stories even though there are hundred out there mine was removed so here it is.
Wrong BWL Challenge:
Basic idea: Harry’s parents survived that night in Godric’s Hollow and Harry’s twin brother was declared the boy-who-lived.
1. Slytherin Harry
2. Harry must be grey (uses light and dark magic but is not wholey one or the other)
3. Harry must have three familiars: 1 light (a bird), 1 dark (a snake), and 1 grey (you must either create a new species or modify an existing one [whether it is a real one or one J.K. Rowling created I don’t care]).
4. Harry must have a custom wand
5. Must be ignored and/or belittled at minimum by his parents and brother
6. He will have no other siblings
7. Must do his shopping in either Knockturn Alley or a new “grey” alley of your own design.
8. He must be a goblin friend
9. He must be part of a new trio (either two guys or one guy and one girl companion) if it is a female in the group she must be pared with Harry
10. Must be either a Daphne Greengrass, Padma Patil, Susan Bones, or OFC pairing for Harry.
11. Harry must be an ice elemental
12. Harry must be the real BWL
13. Harry’s status as the BWL must be revealed during the Tri-Wizard tournament in which he must be entered.
14. Potter, Weasley and Dumbledore bashing
15. Harry must be a registered (where is up to you) ice dragon animagus
16. PM me the name of the fic if you are going to take up the challenge
Multiple Personality Challenge:
- Harry must have multiple personalities. This can either be him gaining the memories and abilities of other Harrys from the multiverse (either Harrys from some of your other fanficiton stories or stories written by others) or Harry simply developing multiple personalities because of the Dursleys.
- Manipulative Dumbledore
- Each of his personalities has a different strength (example: one has animagus abilities, one is a dueler, one a warder, etc.)
- Must be rated either T or M
- Pairing must be one of these options: Harry/Daphne Greengrass, Harry/Susan Bones, Harry/Lavender Brown, Harry/Padma Patil, Harry/Fleur, Harry/OFC Durmstrang Student, Harry/OFC Hogwarts student, or any combination of those listed.
- Harry must have at least one magical race as his allies
- The sorting hat figures out his problem and reveals it from shock
- magic cannot remove multiple personalities
- each personality will belong to a different house (no doubling up on houses unless you do more than four personalities)
- A minimum of four personalities is required
- Bashing of Hermione
- Bashing of Ron, Ginny, Percy, and Molly Weasley
- Bashing of Fudge
- Bashing of Umbridge
- Embarrassing Snape and Malfoy
Current active stories
- A battle of subtlety and manipulation
- Harry Potter: King of the Amazons
- Embrace the Shadows
- Son of the Moon
Next Updating cycle
- Fury of the Archer
- Champion of Fate
- Son of Sea and Thunder
I got the cover art for "Child of the de Danann" from Katomaster on Deviantart.
Stories I've adopted but not started:
"Hybrid Harry" by: Chooch77
- "Vampire Harry" by: Chooch77
- "Harry gets schooled" by" Chooch77
- Various chapters from "My way of being evil" by: Timeturneruser
- Various Chapters from "My way of being evil 2" by: Timeturneruser
- Various chapters from "My way of being evil 3" by: Timeturneruser
- Various chapters from "The Great Harry Potter Preview" by: Submarauder
- Various Chapters from "Odd Ideas" by: Rorschach's Blot
- "What Grinds my Gears" by: Yugiohfan163