Hi peoples! I don't really know why you are in this crazy place, cause I don't have any fics yet, but welcome anyway!
This next part is in Pig Latin(not really sure why...) :
Ellowhay ellowfay Igpay Atinlay eakersspay! Ihay adlyglay elcomeway uoyay otay isthay aceplay! Igpay Atinlay ishay okenspay inhay ifferentday aysway, osay Ihay opehay isthay ishay ethay ayway uoyay earnedlay ithay. Ifhay otnay, Ihay amhay orrysay, utbay uoyay ouldn'tway ebay ableway otay eadray isthay anyhay ayway. Ayyay! Igpay Atinlay!
I love secrecy! But only when it's my secret... hehehe...
Hi again! These are some weird things about me:
1. I have many pets: one bird, one snake, one beta fish, two cats, one kitten, one turtle, one hedgehog, many goldfish.
2. My pets have names(respectably from list above) : Mango, Numa, Moonbeam, Bebo, Nasdaq, *yet to be named, Scratches, Spike, Blacky(only one goldfish has a name. Ironically, this goldfish is all black.)
3. I can touch my nose, chin and elbow with my tongue.
4. I can voluntarily move my ears without touching them.
5. I can move the first section of some of my fingers.
6. I can make the "Spock sign" with my fingers.
7. I am a fraternal twin. (and look absolutely nothing like her.)
8. I'm a crazy person! And yet, the most sane and reasonable person I know.
9. I am arguably the smartest person on this whole planet. (He he! Just kidding! Or am I...)
10. I know many, many, many random facts.
11. I always get strait A's, and I have never ever studied a day in my life.
12. I can voluntarily pop my ears without yawning or swallowing. (Which is actually the Eustachian tubes in your ears opening.)
13. I can't spell to save my life.
14. Sometimes I want to curse, but I don't. For example, the sentence above would have been worded differently if I did.
15. I am in the gifted program (honor student, right here!) and finished Algebra 1 in seventh grade.
16. I love dragons. I can't put into words how much I admire and love them.
17. I LOVE Danny Phantom. I am an extreme Phantom Phan. :3
1. You have microscopic bugs that live in your eyelash roots.
2. Some ants explode if they are scared.
3. Your hair and fingernails are made of the same stuff.
4. You have a layer of mucus on the wall of your stomach.
5. Without this mucus, your stomach would digest itself.
6. Dolphins can learn to recognize themselves in a mirror.
7. Birds don't have diaphragms.
8. You have more microscopic organisms in your digestive system than you have cells in your body.
9. Caffeine is the most addictive drug.
10. You have a sac around your heart called the pericardial sac.
11. When you breathe, you move your diaphragm, not your lungs.
12. All ants and bees that you see are female.
13. Some fish can change gender, but only once.
14. Being bilingual can help setback Alzheimer's disease.
15. Your left brain controls the right side of your body and vice versa.
16. Porcupines have hollow quills with barbed ends.
17. Skunks only have a certain amount of spray and only use it when necessary.
18. One drop of pure nicotine in the bloodstream kills you instantly.
19. Alcohol is poison.
20. Gelatin is made of horse hooves.
Things that I dislike(hate is a strong word):
1. Bad grammar.(Unless used playfully, like in a profile. Just not in writing.)
2. People that don't go back over there work.
3. People who don't use punctuation or capitalization.
4. People that use slang. Especially "ain't".
5. People that use statements as questions. Ex: "I can use the bathroom?"
6. People that do things just to annoy people.
7. People that get offended by jokes that have no plausible premise.
8. People that make fun of other people or attack them just because they don't like them or their work.
9. People that use words without knowing what they mean.
10. People that say they can't do something, just because they are lazy and don't want to.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh, and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you can read that please put it in your profile.
Random Quiz! :
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"Eragon remained silent." - Eldest
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
The edge of the side-table, a lamp, the other couch.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The filters of the fish tank and turtle tank.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday. I was coming home from Blue Bayou Dixie Landin' and an 8-day long "sleepover" at my friend's house.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. It was the most messed-up dream I ever had. It was a mixture between the movie "Gone", something my friend had said about the movie, an Inheritance Cycle fan-fiction, and something else. It was very confusing.
11. When did you last laugh?
A few seconds ago, reading the answers of the last person who took this quiz.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Many, many things. Too many to list.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hmm... depends on your definition of "weird", but yes many weird things.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I like it so far.
15. What is the last film you saw?
In the theater or at home? Home: "Gone" Theater: can't remember...
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would save some for my college fund, some for my sister's college fund, use some to help my dad, hire someone to clean my house, buy all of the Inheritance Cycle books, buy all the episodes of Danny Phantom, and buy a gazillion dragon statues to add to my collection.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have a twin sister.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would get people to understand all of the things that I already understand about the world.
19. Do you like to dance?
NO. ME NO LIKEY TO DANCE.
20. George Bush
Is best summed up in this little story:
While visiting England, George Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people.
Bush asks how she knows if they're intelligent.
"I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate."
Bush watches as the Queen phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister, please answer this question: your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?"
Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am."
"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?"
Bush nods: "Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!"
Bush, upon returning to Washington, decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. Bush summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me."
"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?"
Bush poses the question: "Uhh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Helms hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?"
Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. He immediately calls a meeting of other senior Republican senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem.
"Now lookee here, son, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"
Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course."
Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House, finds George Bush, and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!"
And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, you dumb sh*t, it's Tony Blair!"
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Not sure what that means, "abroad".
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Hmm... "Congratulations! You are the awesomest human that ever walked the Earth!"
Another Random Quiz! :
Quick, pick 12 random characters from a story you like! (I chose Inheritance)
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
Very, very, very, very many, yes.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
There are no words to describe how hot he is. No words.
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
The world would end.
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
... NOT IN THIS UNIVERSE.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Angela and Galbatorix making out*
Roran: WHAT THE * IS GOING ON AM I IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE?!
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Arya magically turns into a dragon and she falls in love with Firnen.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a five and four hurt/comfort fic?
The Dragon and her Rider
11) What might five scream at a great moment of passion?
12) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: bestiality and betrayal*
13) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
"Would you like to have a riddle contest?"
14) What's a song that would describe number five's feelings towards number six?
Hammer Smashed Face
15) The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with four!
Re-re-really? . . . How?! *faints*
Another Quiz! :
Here's what ya do: mark your answers with a little 'x' in the () if its true, but BE HONEST!!! Then copy and paste it onto your profile!
1 () Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking
2 () Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking
3 () You have ran into a glass/screen door
4 () You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
5 (x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks
6 (x) You have ran into a tree
7 (x) It IS possible to lick your elbow
8 (x) You tried to lick your elbow
9 (x) You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm
10 (x) You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen
12 (x) You have choked on your own spit
13 () You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it...
14 () You didn't notice that in the last question 'the' was spelled twice
15 () You just looked at it
16 (x) Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde
17 () A LOT of People have called you slow(sometimes)
18 () You have accidentally caught something on fire
19 (x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes
20 () You have caught yourself drooling
21 (x) You've fallen asleep in class
22 () Sometimes you just stop thinking
23 (x) You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about
24 () People are often shaking their heads and walk away from you
25 () You are often told to use your 'inside voice'
26 () You use your fingers to do simple math
27 () You have eaten a bug
28 (x) You are taking this test when you should be doing something important.
29 (x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't realize it
30 (x) You've looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand or pocket(in some cases on your head!)
31 () You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don't even when you know it won't happen to you, like on a myspace...
32 () You break a lot of things
33 () Your friends know not to use big words around you
34 (x) You sometimes tilt your head when you're confused
35 (x) You have fallen out of your chair before
36 (x) When you're laying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling/wall.
37 () The word 'like' is used many times a day.
38 (x) You called a friend and then completely forgot what you were gonna say.
39 () You have spelled your name wrong.
40 (x) You have drawn a disformed heart.
I Advise Against Reading the Text Below:
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Unsafe External Link