Author has written 8 stories for Devil May Cry, Naruto, Soul Calibur, Bleach, Prototype, Brütal Legend, and BlazBlue.
OK first things first, I will be doing mostly violent and bloody Fan Fics(not because I'm a creepy person or anything its just most of the games and animes I'll be doing aren't for kids) so if you don't like it don't read it. Secondly here are a few thing I think people should know about me: I'm a red-haired nerdy teen who fell in love with the games Devil May Cry, Halo, Fable, and Fallout and the anime Bleach, I think of my father as well a jerk, I love the bands Godsmack, Creed, Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Skillet, Seether, Disturbed, Nickleback, Shinedown, Linkin Park, and Green Day, I hate the paring of Link and Dark Link for 1 reason they are the total opposite of each other.
I may not make many parings because I don't really want to defile the awesomeness that is the games' characters. I will be using the games' and anime's story lines to fit my Fan Fics in. I will occasionally be adding OCs to my Fan Fics because they don't work for me. I will consider requests, but if I don't like them I will reject them.
That's enough blabbing out of me I do hope people enjoy my stories. I'm not abandoning any of my stories, aside from the ones I've put up for adoption. I currently don't have a computer that has a word program that is compatible with this site. Currently, I just have a Chromebook, which doesn't have any word programs besides Google Docs, which isn't compatible. Point is, I won't be able to update until I get a computer with a compatible word program. I apologize for this, but its ultimately out of my control. My current laptop was issued by my school, and I don't have the money to get a different one.
To all "Hinata Cheats On Naruto Fic Writers." FUCK YOU!!!! In no way will Hinata cheat on Naruto, especially with Kiba of all people. She is too much in love with Naruto to do something like that. Copy and paste to profile if you agree.
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are meant to be together and think that it will happen, copy and paste in your profile
95 percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're one of the 5 that don't, copy this to your profile.
J:is really sweet
O:has one of the best personalities
D:makes people laugh
O:has one of the best personalities
N:can kick the shit out of you
Naruto/Bleach Crossover: Ichigo accidentally opens a portal to the Naruto Dimension and he, Rukia, Orihime, Kenpachi, and Nel are sucked in. When they wake up Nel is in her adult form, her scar is gone, and she has all her powers. While the group is trying to figure out where they are they walk into the Hidden Leaf Village and meet Naruto. The things that are required are Ichigo paired with Nel and Orihime, Naruto paired with Hinata and it has to be in the Shippuden time line after they rescue Garra. The rest you get to decide.
20 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks write, "for smuggling diamonds."
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuations.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is, "To go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme?
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream, "I won!, I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... copy and paste this into your profile!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
As soon as I get access to a computer or laptop with a compatible word program, I plan to do a rewrite for Blacklight Returns, however if you wish to adopt the original version, you can message me about it and we can discuss it.