Author has written 9 stories for Twilight, and Pokémon.
A good writer not only keeps his readers on the edge of their seat, but he keeps himself on the edge of his seat as well.
Hello everybody!!! I'm TopazGirl96, but you can call me Lindsey :)
Let me warn you now that my profile is extremely boring...but go ahead and read it if you want!!!
I really like the Twilight saga, and I love reading fluffy Bella & Edward stories.
Broken Wings: My longest and first fanfic. It is New Moon with a twist: what if Charlie became abusive after Edward left? The events of NM change, like a domino effect. This story is complete!
The Vampire Mountain Lion: Just a fanfic I'm writing for fun. What if Edward accidentally created an immortal mountain lion? This story is still in progress and I have every intention of completing it.
The Problem With Chevy's: Another short little story. Bella's truck breaks, and Edward buys her a new car. One- shot
Pranked!: A funny one-shot. Emmett forces Bella to help him prank Edward.
I'll Wait for You: I probably won't be writing new chapters in this story until I finish my other ones :( Sorry!
Disclaimer for all my stories: I always forget to put these in each chapter so this is for all of my stories: I do not own Twilight or any of the characters. All credit goes to Stephanie Meyer.
Update 4/15/2013: I recently found out that my story, Broken Wings was stolen by someone of the pen name of mikaylabauer, under the title of Love Always Wins. The whole plot line was copied and slightly rewritten, except for a few chapters near the end which contain exact copies of my own chapters. I never understood why Stephanie Meyer stopped writing Midnight Sun after it was leaked, but now I have a small idea. Plagiarism is a CRIME. Please, please, never steal another author's work, and discourage it in others.
And now for the fun stuff!
10 Ways To Annoy Edward Cullen
10. Buy him a Team Jacob t-shirt.
9. Picture yourself naked.
8. Buy him a dog named Jacob.
7. Paint his room pink.
6. Sing "Barbie Girl" in your head over and over.
5. Invite him to go cliff diving in La Push, then say, "Oh, I forgot. You're not allowed in La Push. Oh, well. Come on, Bella."
4. Tell him Bella told you that she likes her men buff and then point out that Jacob is buffer than him.
3. Get all the werewolves to wear his clothes, then put them back so when he goes to put on his clothes, they all smell like werewolves.
2. Think about the time Bella made out with Jacob.
1. Ride motorcycles with Bella, then when he stops you, say, "But Jacob would have let us ride them." Then point out the double meaning in those words you just said.
10 Ways To Annoy Jacob Black
10. Remind him that Bella picked Edward.
9. Remind him what Bella and Edward did on their honeymoon.
8. Tell him how Renesmee was conceived in full detail.
7. Buy him a Team Edward t-shirt.
6. Tell him that when Bella kissed him, she was intoxicated by Edward's presence so she didn't know what she was doing.
5. Tell him Bella likes her men pale and cold.
4. When he does something wrong, roll up a newspaper and say, "Bad dog!"
3. Pick up a stick, throw it, and yell, "Fetch!"
2. If he fetches the stick, pet his head and say, "Good doggie!" If he doesn't, smack his nose with the rolled up newspaper and say, "Bad doggie!"
1. Give him a pooperscooper for his birthday.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
First Day At School
Making Your New Best Friend
Falling In Love
I'm Gonna Getcha Good!- Shania Twain
Teardrops On My Guitar- Taylor Swift
Death Of A Close Friend
Walk Away- Kelly Clarkson
Getting Back Together
Birth Of A Child
Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble
Edward vs Normal guys (love this!)
A normal guy would say: “I love you Baby!”
Normal Guy would say: “I think I am falling for you.”
Normal Guy would say: “You hair looks like a haystack; go brush it!”
A normal guy would pick a random song from a random artist and dedicate it to you.
If you die, a normal guy would find another.
As you leave the house, a normal guy would say: “Bye, see ya!”
As you come back to the house, a normal guy would be watching TV and wouldn’t even notice.
A normal guy would wait for you to make him breakfast.
While you are both out for dinner, a normal guy wouldn’t keep his eyes off the sexy waitress.
A normal guy, while driving, would keep one hand on the wheel and one hand on the radio.
While far apart in different places, a normal guy would say: “I miss you.”
A normal guy wouldn’t care or notice if you had nightmares.
A normal guy buys you flowers and chocolates.
9 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it?! Do people do this? Who and where are they? I'm Gonna Kick their asses!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What the fuck can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you have spent hours reading fanfics and then accidentally call someone else a character's name.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've never had "The Talk", but instead learned everything you needed to know from television or fanfic, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had the Edward/Jacob argument with someone, copy this to your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
If Robert Pattinson as Edward made you swoon, copy this to your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
If you cried when Edward left Bella in New Moon copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you went to sleep at around 2 am reading Twilight and/or New Moon and/or Eclipse, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are absolutely in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional character Edward, from twilight, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a proud stalker and obsessed love-struck fan-girl of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly stupid, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you too are in love with a fictional vampire named Edward Cullen and are unashamed to admit it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with Twilight, that whenever you hear thunder, you think of vampires playing baseball...copy/paste this into your profile.
If whenever you see a silver Volvo and you start to scream "Edward", copy and paste this in your profile.
If you flip whenever you see someone reading a Twilight series book and you want to talk to them all about it, copy and paste this in your profile.