Author has written 17 stories for iCarly, Pretty Little Liars, Seven Kingdoms Trilogy, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Night School series.
Hi everyone! Call me Purple :)
I'm also on Twitter, same username as here :)
Pretty Little Liars-
Ezra/Aria (but not as much now, I don't really care about them at the moment)
Tokyo Mew Mew-
Ryou/Ichigo (I don't mind Masaya/Ichigo but I like Ryou/Ichigo a lot more)
Percy Jackson and The Heroes of Olympus-
The Kane Chronicles-
The Big Bang Theory-
How I Met Your Mother-
Drake & Josh-
That 70's Show-
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch-
Yuri/Hippo (They should've gotten WAY more screen time and a MUCH better reunion)
Rina/Kaito (I wouldn't really mind if they were endgame)
Seira/Michel (same as Rina/Kaito)
Meilin/Yue (they're probably one of the least popular ships but they're still just so good together okay)
And I also kinda ship Touya/Mirror and don't mind Touya/Yuki
Sam and Freddie. Freddie and Sam. That's S/eddie. Seddie.
Okay let me start off by saying the reason why I love seddie.
1. Sam being my favorite character. Has always been tough. Not really caring about too many things. Not really caring much of what people thought of her. Not even Carly. Carly was more of the person that Sam could be vulnerable around- like crying, talking about a certain boy. Best friend convos. There very close, they could be sisters.
2. Since the very beginning Sam has picked on Freddie (iPilot). It showed that every time he was in the room with her and even when he wasn't she still either asked about him or burned him (she would always think about him). Sam messed withFreddie because she liked him- that was in the beginning of the show. But years later that turned into love. If u notice in the whole season four up until iOMG that was the first time she threaten him physically "get out of here before I do a double fist dance on your face!"
3. Opposites. Ones a trouble maker and ones a goody goody- they attract because they balance eachother out.
4. "Carly will never love you"-irony.
5. She changed Freddie. If you notice he was always afraid of Sam. He always ran. He always complained whenever she through a insult... iOMG :) what did Freddie do?? He didn't run. He actually came out to find her.
"did Carly send you to come find me?"
"you can threaten your double fist dancing all you want, but Carly's right..."
Sam didn't Say another word after he said that. What did she do??
She kissed him. Why? :')
There's a lot sexual attraction with them. It's like when they fight it's borderline flirting.and it's always been that way.
In the seddie arc I think my favorite moment was when Freddie said "I love you" it really touched me. Just the way he said it.
Don't see how Seddie is actually a big part of the show?" (From: "Smart Words From butterflylovesicarly")
TOKYO MEW MEW THING EVERYONE SEEM TO HAVE ON THEIR PROFILE
9. Francis the fat cat
13. Deep Blue
14. Blue Knight
Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Pudding/Masaya? Noo I didn't even think about these two together until now!
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Ichigo is umm ok I guess ':
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
If Pai got Zakuro pregnant they would have really weird kids and I wouldn't like it cuz I like Pai is better with Lettuce (though I guess Pai/Zakuro isn't too bad).
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine (Francis the fat cat)?
Yes, I read one where he was a superhero. It's called Super Cat, it was pretty funny :D
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Kisshu and Pudding... Uhh maybe but I don't ship it though I read a really good fanfic about them (There Ain't No Rest For the Wicked).
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Lettuce/Francis the fat cat or Lettuce/Keiichiro.
I'll go with Lettuce/Keiichiro cuz, you know, he's human and no one is good enough for Francis.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve fighting?
If Taruto walked in on Kisshu and Pai fighting (wow it actually makes sense, I didn't expect it to) he would make fun of them and start fighting too.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
It is the anniversary of Ryou's parents death and Ryou can no longer hold his grief inside him. When the only one willing to listen is Keiichiro, other feelings might also get resolved.
There it is, the summary that will get no one to read the story that doesn't exist.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Mint/Zakuro fluff. Yes. A lot. But I really don't plan on reading any of it.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
You Learn To Live
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to prank One?
If I wanted Ichigo to prank Mint... Ichigo would tell Mint that Zakuro shaved her head and became a nun to cover up for the fact she once ate a bird alive then hire someone to keep sending her letters from "Zakuro" asking her send her some birds to eat.
Though there's no way Mint will believe that.
12. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Keiichiro would scream "OH MY FROSTING!"
Like frosting you have on cakes...
Well I can't and don't want to imagine Keiichiro at a moment of great passion.
13. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
I don't know any songs that can describe Zakuro.
14. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Mint/Pudding/Pai O_O The warning would be VERY RANDOM and probably makes no sense.
15.What might be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two?
For Keiichiro to use on Kisshu... Ummm...
"You can come eat my cakes any time"
If you know what I mean
16.When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
The last time I read a fic about Lettuce was yesterday.
17.What is Six's super secret kink?
Pudding's super secret kink? I don't think there's anything secretive about her kinks XD
18. "(1) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). " What title would you give this fic?
Mint and Francis the fat cat are in happy relationship until Francis the fat cat runs off with Ichigo. Mint, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Masaya and a brief unhappy affair with Pai, then follows the wise advice of Lettuce and finds true love with Ryou.
Uhhh I should've put Kisshu as 3.
Francis must be happy.
Anyway, the name of the fanfic would be "My Messed Up Love Life".
SAM AND FREDDIE ARE ALREADY MARRIED IN THE FUTURE. IT'S A FIXED POINT IN TIME.
DON'T PUNCH A HOLE IN THE UNIVERSE, DAN.