Author has written 13 stories for Legend of Zelda, Pokémon, and Star Wars.
Hello everyone, I'm here...now what the hell do you want? I used to have a different profile, but I can't sign in as killeralchemist anymore. Oh well, I like my new name better. And I'm probably never going to paste up a profile pic, so deal with it.
If you like Insanity (with a capital I) please join me on xxxAceBlade's Evil Empire in the pokemon forums section. We have cookies...
Facts about me:
Nerd (no duh!)
Martial Artist (Hell Yeah!! FTW!)
Athiest-kinda uncertain on this one...
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash bros
The Dark Knight
What about Bob?
Legend of Zelda:
Shield Prices: From Twilight princess. Link, the new Captain of Guard, can't believe the prices in Hyrule.
Snapshots: I'm actually gonna finish this fic!!!!!! All hail me!
Legacy of Mewtwo-Just to be clear, I'm resurrecting this one from my old profile.
1000 Themes from the Pokemon Games
I will be getting these stories up within the next few weeks.
Chuck Norris jokes to brighten your day:
Chuck Norris can unscramble an egg.
Chuck Norris can play Russion Roulette with a fully loaded gun...and win.
Chuck Norris is the only man to ever beat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
Chuck Norris's daughter lost her virginity. He went and got it back.
They tried to make a movie called "Alien vs. Predator vis. Chuck Norris", but it was cancelled because no one wants to pay ten bucks to see a five second fight scene.
If you hate reposting stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to HIT someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you would be a shitty gay stripper, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Me: Look, I'm growing facial hair.
Brett: Holy crap, that's how I look an hour after I shave.
Me: Its been three months since I shaved...
I will be attempting the 100 Theme challenge. No promises.
1. Introduction 2. Dream 3. Reflection 4. Dark
Take this challenge and include three of these in your newest story!
1) Include a school dance, a near death experience, and a game of bingo all in one chapter. 2)Form an unlikely romance between two characters. 3)Keep the characters up all night long--see what happens. 4)Include two llamas named Zap and Zoom 5)Start a chapter with the sentence: "Fear has a funny way of ruining everything" 6)Include three things people wrote to you from an old yearbook 7)Erase the main character's memory. 8)Make the main character have a bad hair day. Bonus if it changes his/her life. 9)Have someone get kidnapped. 10)Flashback to the main protagonist's first memory. 11)Writ1/e a scene that involves: a dangerous ex-convict, organic farm, and a dog named Zerela 12)Write a scene in a fun house involving a three headed puppy and a phony watch salesman 13)End the story with: "Then they all ate hotdogs with grape jelly, and lived happily ever after." 14)Desert characters on an island with a beach ball, a set of magic markers, and a can of beans. 15)Make your characters unable to talk for a whole chapter 16)Start a chapter with: "Everything changed on that fateful day." 17)Start a chapter with the last lyric of a song. 18)Make the main character wear a wig for an entire chapter 19)Have a character's meal talk to him or her in your next scene. 20)Write an entire chapter in which your main character and villain get along with each other. 21)Add a figure skater, a misunderstanding, a mummy, a starfish, and an evil Frisbee to the next chapter. 22)Make your main character obsessed with a different dance move in each of your chapters. 23)Include a country song in your next scene about a sad rodeo clown, a lost cat, and a kazoo. 24)Include an evil calculator, a car salesman, and a dance party in the next page of your novel. 25)Put a "Kick me" note on your villain's back, and have him or her wear it for an entire chapter.
1. Make sure chapters are longer than 800 words. A good rule of thumb is a thousand words per chapter.
2. Make character sketches beforehand. You can post them up on the story if you want to, but they're mostly for helping you develop a good character.
3. Hit enter twice at the end of every paragraph. The fanfiction format doesn't recognize tabs, so it will all look like a wall of text to your readers if you don't hit enter twice.
4. Don't force a writing style that you aren't comfortable with. If you write well in first person, write in first person. If you're a humorous writer, don't try write something really dark.
5. Don't trust your reviewers. I swear every reader on this site is brainwashed to tell you that your story rocks. Look for reviewers who tell you what could be made better, and carefully consider their advice. 6. Don't be racist in humor. This site is very diverse. Similarly, stay away from political agendas. 7. Stick to your rating. The easiest rating to use is T. It gives you enough leeway to cuss and kill off characters, but it doesn't scare off younger readers like an M rating would. The rules for K and K are really strict: No blood, no death, no language, and no sex. People will call you out if you rate your story too low.
8. Author's notes are good in humor writing, but bad if you have a serious story going. And they are never good in the middle of a chapter. Keep them in the beginning and end of chapter portions and put them in bold with A/N before them.
9. Don't hold your story for ransom. Demanding reviews is good; but threatening to end your story if you don't get any is pointless. 10. Stick to a consistent upload schedule. One chapter a week is good; any less and your readers will lose interest.
|Community:||Short an' Funny|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|