Poll: In Favor of Starting an Original Story Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Maximum Ride.
Holo!!! (megamind, you guys!! Gotta love it!!) yeah, so i'm dreams-and-schemes86...NICE TO MEET YOU!!!
ok, so about me...yuck ok so:
LOVES: dancing (passion: your next SYTYCD champion), writing, hanging with friends, and READING!!!!!! I
NOT LOVES: math (and science...TOO MANY NUMBERS!!!!!), annoying people, sad movies, depressing books...i am NOT good at dougie-ing. just so you know.
Yeah, you will be able to pick me out off the streets. Um...let's see...i've got dirty blonde (with natural highlights as my friends always add) hair, two different colors of eyes..tall...
SCARES: clowns, spiders and horror movies
PET PEEVES: in dance-- sickle feet. in general-- people who try to text and have a conversation at the same time...ANNOYING TO THE EXTREME!!!!!!!!
yeah. That's me!!!
Oh yes, and my sister would like you to know that she is the inspiration to some of these stories. (emphisas on SOME)
Funny saying from a movie...Erin something maybe???
Man: "Can I get your number?"
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? i would if i could but i can't so i won't
2. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. Jeb...guess what book series.
3. What can you hear right now? My mom's talk radio
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself. Okay...my best friend.
Me: Hi Sara
Sara: Um...*bursts into laughter*...hi.
Me: Niall or Harry?
Sara: Niall!!! I'm gonna marry him so HA!!
Me: NO!! HARRY!!
END OF CONVERSATION
5. Turn on the T.V. What show is on? no TV in my bedroom. Sad but true.
6. Type your name with your elbow. kZfgjkfd...oh yeah. Sara:sasrfsa
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes.What's the first thing you see? me: my broken alarm clock that is telling me the wrong time. Sara: a drawer.
8. If you could be any cereal mascot, who would you be? what the heck...
9. What happened last time you were typing on this computer? i have no idea...
10. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? obmasvf:aa
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.