Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
If anyone happens to end up on this page, for reasons I do not know, here are a couple tips: If you want to read long, well thought out/good stories, then check out my favorites list. The majority of those stories are 100k words. Seriously, like 200 out of my as-of-now 300 are either 100k or on the verge of breaking 100k... or they are smut. Anyway, I'm going to have a list of my twenty favorite stories posted further down this page. Not many if any of them have characters as creepy as I can be, my weirdness doesn't influence my opinion on fanfiction.
R.I.P. Monty Oum, June 22, 1981-February 1, 2015
Rooster Teeth's resident animator, friend, and creator/designer of wonderful works such as Haloid, Dead Fantasy, Red vs. Blue, and RWBY. You will be missed dearly. Just make sure you don't reincarnate before the rest of us get a chance to have a drink with you up in that cloud.
Name: Ah, well, not like anyone actually knows me. I'm Tyler.
Height/weight: 6 ft./145 lbs.
Sexuality: Found out recently that I'm something called "demisexual". Didn't even know there was a term for it. Basically, I have the same potential to feel attracted to someone as a normal person, except that potential is locked with the key to unlock that potential attraction being me knowing the person well and being close with them. For me individually it's a bit less extreme than the usual of this type, and acts more like a screening that blocks the undesirable persons
About Me: I'm generally very "detached" from reality, going through life without much meaning or emotion. I don't tend to show any deep emotions when I'm around people, only the normal things like anger or whatever the feeling is when you laugh. I have a wide ranged sense of humor, but I tend to find the most fucked up things the funniest. I'm really white, like, paler than Casper. I have semi-dark brown hair, and my eyes are a light, ice blue to match my personality. Cliche, huh? I'm pretty much the logical and rational version of every dark/broody type anime character that everyone seems to love and hate at the same time (*Cough* Sasuke *Cough*). Also, while I'm logical and rational, I tend to show minor sociopathic tendencies. I am very introverted and pretty much despise most physical human contact save for a select few people.
Non-vanilla Fetishes: Incest, male to female cross-dressing either straight or not (Traps), Lolicon (Only if the loli is mature enough to consent. Think Evangeline from Negima.), and futanari to an extent. Only one extreme: Bestiality. Only on the condition that the animal is a canine and has some form of greater intelligence like the Biju or the Inuzuka ninken. That's more about me than you probably ever wished to know. Yep.
Music: Rock, Metal, Punk... Nightcore.
Likes: Electronics, ramen, kitsune, and music.
Dislikes: Arrogant assholes, ghetto punks, "MM!", Badly written fanfiction, and many MANY others... Oh yeah, character death without a warning of any kind! That pisses me off, especially when it's the main characters love interest. It's worse than NTR and I fucking despise netorare.
Hobbies: Watching anime, reading manga, watching movies (Anime), reading FF, and recently playing an RPG on Xbox called Dust: An Elysian Tail.
Dreams: Find a girlfriend to love, and possibly marry, live in a nice and large apartment, a fun job, and continue playing video games with earlier mentioned girlfriend. Basically a simple, fun, and relaxing life. Although I want a simple and fun life, I also want to meet an actual yandere. I always see them in anime, but I've never actually met or heard about anyone really being one the way it's portrayed in shows.
There's a lot about the Naruto manga that I despise. It took a while for me get used to Kaguya, the Rikudo Sennin having a brother, and Naruto and Sasuke being reincarnations of Asura and Indra. There is a point where I draw the line on what I can accept though. Everything introduced into canon from the last chapter and onwards is far, far beyond that line. Kaguya and her sons aren't human, and have a whole clan of beings capable of living on the moon? Bullshit. Some random last survivor of said clan having enough power to be a threat to the planet? Bullshit. Anko fat? Bullshit. KaruixChouji? Bullshit. Mother fucking "Boruto"? You're getting even more lazy than before, Kishimoto! Can't you even come up with a name that isn't just a Japanese person trying to pronounce "bolt"?! That's just a shitty reference to Minato since he was the yellow flash, master of Hiraishin (Flying thunder god). You even named your imaginary boyfriend's kid Salad. The fuck. This is all to say that there is alternate universe with superpowers, and then there's what-the-fuck-am-I-even-doing-anymore, this-is-worse-than-GT-because-it's-canon.
Guess which one you did, Kishimoto. Guess.
Power Levels/Convenience OC's
There are some things that I very much despise in FanFiction. Okay, a lot of things, but some much more than others. One of those things is buffing or nerfing characters from their canon counterpart without any explanation at all just to fit the authors purpose. It's even worse when you add in an overwhelmingly powerful or convenient OC for shits and giggles. Having a character or characters that have some mystical power or heavily influence the happenings around the world is pushing the limits of authors creative license and going into deus ex machina territory. Apparently that no-name guy that went nuke-nin and had one panel in the manga was more powerful than Madara and Hashirama combined. What was his name? Mr. McDoesn't Exist? Right, thought so. I've never heard of Uzumaki Jeniffer or Uchiha Rob Dyrdek. Oh? Was Orochimaru more powerful than Nagato? Yeah, no. If four tailed Naruto owned Orochimaru and Nagato's Deva path owned seven tailed Naruto, no way in hell. Just because it's convenient, does not mean it's okay for an author to make (Insert OC no one cares about) so overwhelmingly powerful, or extremely well versed in the knowledge of the world, or charismatic enough to build an army, or what the fuck ever you decide to make them relevant for.
Another thing I hate is when fighting style, attacks, and battle experience are ignored in a fight because one persons perceived power level is higher, like in DBZ. Don't get me wrong, DBZ was awesome. But I don't care if you power level is over nine thousand or nine HUNDRED thousand, the more experienced person with more knowledge on an enemies fighting style is going to win. In a fight between Maito Gai and Kisame, who would win? Gai wins, because his best attacks nullify Kisame's greatest advantage (Samehada). Kakashi has never lost an actual fight against Gai, but he would lose to Kisame because Samehada would tank his chakra attacks and Kakashi is more precision and less powerhouse. Fighting isn't just the stronger one wins, it's more like rock-paper-scissors. Rant done, this was inspired by a certain writer who I have been going back and forth with a little. I don't hate his story, just a couple aspects of it.
Yo dude! If you're reading this for whatever reason, then... S'up?
11/6/2014 Comment/rant thing
Okay... So apparently I just read Naruto Chapter 700 because it's supposedly the last chapter... and all I can do is laugh. Shake my head and laugh. All I can say on that crumbling world trade center of a manga is that it went above and beyond my wildest expectations and sucked worse than I thought possible. Really, to all you Naruto authors out there, I thank you from the bottom of my cold black heart for actually making something interesting of the Narutoverse compared to Kishimoto. Unless you happen to write yaoi. Nothing against it, but there's way too much of the stuff.
3/11/2015: 12:14 AM Complaint thing
I'm fucking pissed. 15 minutes ago was the last minute of my birthday, and I wanted to read a bit of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 12 before I went to sleep. Well, that's not happening now. Or anytime soon. Know why? Apparently, Baka-Tsuki has some sort of policy where, should a light novel be licensed, they abandon and stop translating that series. That's not all though, no, it gets much worse. They remove all volumes and chapters of that series from their archives completely. Yen Press, the fucking cunts that they are, licensed the light novels. And instead of buying and using the already translated copies Baka Tsuki had, they restart completely from scratch. It took me a whole 3 volume's to get used to the style of writing the Baka Tsuki translater used, and it took me nearly three weeks to read up to volume 12. I don't even want to imagine how long it will take shitty ass Yen Press to get back to that point, considering that it will take them until OCTOBER just to release volume 1. The fuck. What am I to do with my free time now? God knows half the authors on this site abandon their stories in a heartbeat, I'm out of shit to read.
PJO series (Not HOO though), Alex Rider series, The Fire Within series, Elephant Run, Time Riders, Tunnels series, Cherub series, Planes Runner, Young Bond series, a bunch of books by Tim Green, The Lost Years of Merlin, Merlin's Dragon, and a Vietnam war novel called Fallen Angels.
My Favorite Anime(FanFiction not included)
Death Parade (Holy shit this show is amazing. The hype is legit.)
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
Toaru Majutsu no Index series
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Tales of the Abyss
Honorable mentions: Death Note, Bleach, Accel World, Robotics;Notes, Fairy Tail, Shakugan no Shana, Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Hyouka, Log Horizon
Favorite Manga/Light Novel
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
10 Favorite Bands/Artists (No specific order)
10. Linkin Park (Before they became punk-cunts, i.e. Hybrid Theory & Meteora albums.)
9. Bullet For My Valentine
8. Rise Against
6. Breaking Benjamin
5. Bring Me The Horizon
4. 30 Seconds to Mars
3. Ling Tosite Sigure
2. The Eden Project/EDEN
1. In Fear and Faith
10 Favorite songs:
10. A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars
9. So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
8. Chain and Scythe - Hatsune Miku (Vocaloid)
7. The Bird and The Worm - The Used
6. Unravel - TK from Ling Tosite Sigure
5. Drown - Bring Me The Horizon
4. Honeythief - Halou
3. Crush - The Eden Project
2. Last Theater - Noisycell
1. Louder Than Thunder - The Devil Wears Prada
10 Favorite Bleach OSTs
10. Battle Ignition
9. Nube Negra
8. Invasion [Breakbeat] (Rayden Remix)
7. A Requiem
6. Torn Apart
5. Soundscape to Ardor
4. On the Precipice of Defeat
3. Burden of the Past
1. Nothing Can Be Explained (No Vocals Rainy Mood)
10 Really Freaking Awesome OSTs (Not necessarily in order)
10. Viral's Theme - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
9. Senya (Itachi's Theme) - Naruto
8. Unmei no Hajimari - Toaru Majutsu no Index
7. Main Theme - Higurashi
6. Le Chant de Roma - Akame ga Kill
5. Yutaka Yamada - Tokyo Ghoul
4. Vasto Lorde Theme - Bleach
3. Miyuki - Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
2. Harime Nui's Theme - Kill La Kill
1. The entire Neotokyo game OST
10 Best Anime Protagonists
10. Sakai Yuuji - Shakugan no Shana (S1 and S2. S3 was meh.)
9. Koyuki - Beck
8. L - Death Note. Yes, he was a protagonist.
7. Yagami Kazuma - Kaze no Stigma
6. Luke fon Fabre - Tales of the Abyss
5. Hououin Kyouma. You know who.
4. Sakata Gintoki - Gintama
3. Koyomi Araragi - Monogatari series
2. Hachimon Hikigaya - My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
1. Kamina. Again, you know exactly who.
My 10 Favorite Female Anime Characters
10. Ezdeth/Esdese - Akame ga Kill
9. Kitayama Shizuku - Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
8. Shinobu - Monogatari series
7. Nagato Yuki - Suzumiya Haruhi no Zuuutsu
6. Saber/Arturia - Fate Series
5. Furugori Kona - Robotics;Notes
4. Koneko/Shirone - Highschool DxD
3. Mystearica/Tear - Tales of the Abyss
2. Harime Nui - Kill La Kill
1. Misaki Mei - Another
20 Favorite FanFiction Stories (One story per author)
20. Out of the Unknown - axellon2008
19. Shattered or Reborn? - TenraiTsukiyomi
18. Fuzzy Logic - Deritine
17. Bleach: The Alternate Tale - blackout2010
16. Naruto: Nightwalker - AlphaDelta1001
15. High School and Aliens - Wolf3391
14. Nightfall - freowin
13. Cracked Mask - Denim88
12. Protector of the Fairies - Takei Daloui
11. Turbulent Tides - tomhunt98
10. Titania and The Hunter - Master Attlon
9. To My Death I Fight - BahumutReishiki
8. The Newest Challenger - Kenchi618
7. Ascension of the Kitsune - Wandering Maverick
6. From Shinobi to Mage - Myevltwin
5. Swinging Pendulum - cywscross
4. Kumogakure Ninja - Iron Monkey Fist
3. Naruto: Shifts in Life - The Engulfing Silence
2. From Fake Dreams - Third Fang
1. Naruto Genkyouien - Daneel Rush
Here are the top 5 best villains in any anime (That I've watched). Note that these aren't the strongest, nor most evil of villains, but the BEST. This does not include Anti-heroes, so Vegeta and Alucard are not included.
5. Light Yagami/Kira - Death Note. Simple: This is a villain list, not an antagonist list. Main character or not, intentions or not, he is far more black than white in this world of gray. The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Killing death row criminals? Fine. Killing people you believe should die? Ehhh, that's a bit more in the gray area. Killing anyone trying to stop you and anyone connected to these people? You're not a god Light, just shut the fuck up you sociopath.
4. Vandesdelca/Van - Tales of the Abyss. It's kind of hard to keep track of this guy in the anime due to plot holes from the transfer between game to anime, but here's the gist: He kidnapped a prince and cloned him, and brought the clone with the mind of a newborn back to the kingdom while leaving the original. Years later, with the clone named Luke having grown and become a loyal student to Van, he manipulated Luke into destroying a mining city and killing thousands in the process, threatening the literal stability of the world, and sacrificing ten thousand other cloned beings to further his goal, all as a diversion for his real plan: to steal the power of some ambiguous deity-like being to revive his home nation (Which he happened to destroy sometime in the past) and recreate the world in his favor and populating it with clones of everyone that he killed. He may be more human in his motivations than most villains, but soon after the start of the series he will be someone you dislike intensely, if not hate.
3. (Uzumaki) Nagato - Naruto. Ah yes, Mr. Pain. With a such a noble goal as world peace in mind, his methods fall VERY short of expectations. Kill the oppressive dictator of your country, fine. Take over and create a powerful group to help secure you goal, good for you. What makes him a villain isn't even just the fact that he will create peace through fear, it's how he will cause that fear. He leveled the most powerful Ninja village in existence with a single attack in his weakened state. What more could he need? Apparently, the combined power of all the tailed beasts, so he has to hunt and murder innocent people who lead shit lives in the first place just to get them. So, using the tailed beasts to create a world of fear and oppression, just like Ame when Hanzo was in charge. Mr. Pain wins number 3 because he fucks the fear turkey.
1. The Major - Hellsing Ultimate. Just click these and you'll understand: Hellsing Ultimate - The Major's War Speech
The second half of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfS1ycM3EKc
And this: The Major's Death
I'm one fucked-up cracker.