Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing." - To Kill a Mockingbird.
Follow me on Twitter @EmRoHe13
Follow me on Instagram @EmRoHe13
Follow me on Tumblr @paralyzed-by-swift.tumblr.com
So, I filled out this questionnaire and figured I'd post it on here because a lot of people do that.
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
- My friend Kelsea and I went to a football game on Halloween. We were dressed as pirates and didn't wear coats (bad idea), and because we're single we held hands to conserve heat.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
- I'm outgoing when I'm with my friends but I can be pretty shy on my own.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
- Tomorrow I get to see my best friend and her cat, Beta!
4. Are you easy to get along with?
- Extremely easy. You respect me and I'll respect you.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
- Define 'like', though.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
- The good kind of people. Also, it helps if you're a bit literate because I can't deal with the illiterate.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
- A person can always hope.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
- I am actually just getting over a guy, so nobody. It's hard for someone to peacefully be on my mind once they've befriended my sister and dated one of her trashy friends.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
- Not in most situations.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
- Kelsea for sure.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
- This is actually the worst time ever to be asking this question.
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
- 1. I See the Light from Tangled. 2. Headlights by Eminem. 3. Wing$ by Macklemore. 4. And We Danced by Macklemore. 5. Follow Your Arrow by Kacey Musgrove.
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
- Who doesn't like it?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
- Not in a literal/tangible sense.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
- I gained a lot of different experiences that I have never come close to.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- I've actually never been kissed, so this question is depressing.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
- Without a doubt.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
- Not in the last couple of months.
19. Do you like bubble baths?
- Not if I'm actually trying to get clean, but in any other situation – yes.
20. Do you like your neighbors?
- My neighbors are my favorite people ever. (My older sister and brother-in-law live across the street!)
21. What are your bad habits?
- Just the typical nail-biting procrastination.
22. Where would you like to travel?
- I think it would be really cool to go to Europe. I have too many fears to go too far though.
23. Do you have trust issues?
- I really do.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
- The part where I am going to bed an hour or two early just so I can listen to music and daydream. #hardcore.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
- My face (when it's clear) and my legs, I think.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
- I go to the bathroom, sit down and hate my life for a while, try and fix my hair, put some clothes on, brush my teeth, and then rush to school because I shouldn't have sat down and hated life. I also shouldn't have hit snooze so many times. But I do...every day.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
- I like how pale I am, I just wish it didn't appear so pasty in certain lighting.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
- Either my sisters or my best friend.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
- Yeah, but middle school hardly counts.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
- I do. (hehehehe)
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
- The last time it wasn't, I was in 8th grade and you couldn't pay me to cut it that short again.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
- I think it's weird that I would feel wrong doing it with Taylor and Ed but not wrong at all with Rob and Kristen.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
- Pffft. Nope. You couldn't pay my school's coaches to let me play.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
- I already basically go without TV. Ain't nobody got time for that.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
- I liked the same guy for seven years and he still doesn't know.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
- I usually make a really lame joke or I cough loudly.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
- Is this really even a question? I refuse.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
- Plato's Closet is my favorite place in the world. XXI is second to that.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
- The most dreaded question. I want to be a cosmetologist, I think. But everyone says I'm 'too smart for that'. It's the same bitches who say that who complain to me about crappy hairstylists who don't know what they're doing and have me cut their hair. Don't even get me started.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
- If they broke your lamp, yes. If they murdered someone, no.
42. If you're being extremely quiet what does it mean?
- I'm pretending to add to a conversation that I will get in trouble for adding to because I have nothing nice to say.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
- All the time and they respond like I'm crazy...every time.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
- Fuck both of those. I am just find on dry land.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
- My mom.
46. What are you paranoid about?
- I'm a paranoid driver and I am also paranoid about how people perceive me.
47. Have you ever been high?
- No, and I don't plan on ever being high.
48. Have you ever been drunk?
- It's not legal and I don't trust very many people enough to get drunk with them. So, no.
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
- It would probably be better if nobody read the texts between my best friend and I.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
- It was black and blue – KCPD.
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
- I actually almost feel bad for how envious I was as I child. I always wanted to be someone else. Almost to an unhealthy level.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
- I always want to be thinner. I would also like thicker hair because it sucks being a hairstylist and not having thick hair.
53. Favourite makeup brand?
- Either Urban Decay or Sephora. Both are too expensive most of the time, though.
54. Favourite store?
- I actually really like Kmart.
55. Favourite blog?
- Rachel Stratton's blog is one of my favorite ever.
56. Favourite colour?
- I like red a lot and I like purple. But never together.
57. Favourite food?
- I love my school's chicken nuggets and mashed potatoes. But I also love Sweet Tomatoes “Chicken Pot Pie” soup.
58. Last thing you ate?
- I don't remember. I haven't felt good all day.
59. First thing you ate this morning?
- I honestly haven't eaten today. Woops. #PeriodProbs
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
- I've won some drawing competitions. I also won a game of Bags against Rachel and Whitney.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
- One time I got a detention for missing school without a good excuse – even though my parents called in for me. So, I skipped the detention and made blankets for homeless puppies instead. Let that sink in.
62. Been arrested? For what?
- I've been in the passenger seat while my best friend got pulled over 3 times. One of the times she was this close to getting taken to jail.
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
65. Are you hungry right now?
- Still not hungry.
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
- Not even close.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
- I like Facebook because that's where I communicate with my sister a lot, but I like Twitter because it's funny.
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
- Tumblr, hands down.
69. Are you watching tv right now?
- It's on silent, but George Lopez is on.
70. Names of your bestfriends?
Kelsea, Cheri, Madison, Gracie, Kelly, Tara, Adara, Jessi, Kelista, Ryanne and Nikki.
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
- My favorite towel is fluffy and sea green. There's a similar purple one too.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- I have 5 big ones. I have a problem.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
- I have my three favorite Teddy Bears. Judy, Bearemy Emmett Carlisle Cullen Optimus Prime, and Ashleigh. They're very diverse.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
- I have a ton in my closet, actually.
75. Favourite animal?
- I love cats but I'm terribly allergic to them so ???
76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Mixed swirl!
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
- I get random cravings for random flavors, but generally am not a huge fan of ice cream.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
- I am wearing my gray 'Soft Kitty' shirt.
80. What colour pants?
- My purple athletic Soffe shorts.
81. Favourite tv show?
- I love Grey's Anatomy with a passion.
82. Favourite movie?
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
- Mean Girls 2 is a joke.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
- Mean Girls.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
- Regina George is played by Rachel McAdams, therefore she wins.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
- *sweats nervously* Uh, Kelsea.
89. Name a person you hate?
90. Name a person you love?
- My mom.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
- Bitchtoria and the Khunterin.
92. In a fight with someone?
- I want to be in a fight with Sluterra, but my mom said to hold it in and let her go. Boo.
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
- Like 2. I don't like being underdressed.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
- Not as many as I'd like.
95. Last movie you watched?
- Man on Fire. So sad.
96. Favourite actress?
- Rachel McAdams or Kristen Stewart. Probably Kristen though.
97. Favourite actor?
- Robert Pattinson.
98. Do you tan a lot?
- Nope. I sunburn though.
99. Have any pets?
- I have Stella, Connor, and Meg. Dogs. Salem and Zazzy. Cats. And a hamster named Chad Dylan Pooper.
100. How are you feeling?
- I feel like crap. Thank you for asking, though.
101. Do you type fast?
- I type 180 words a minute, how about you?
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
- One word. Nick.
103. Can you spell well?
- I won several spelling bees, actually.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
- All the time.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
- I've been to countless bonfire parties, actually.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
- Some might say yes.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
- Yes, and I fell off of the same horse. I want to try again though.
108. What should you be doing?
- *sweats nervously* not newspaper...or English.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
- These questions are starting to. Also, my sister is blaring her TV/music and I'm about to go decapitate her.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
- Yes. And it's the worst kind of hurt.
111. Do you have trust issues?
- This isn't the first time you've asked this. Do you have trust issues?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
- My friend and I both cry if someone else is crying. So one time she thought I was crying, because my eyes were glassy, and she started bawling. And that made me cry. We were tutoring a large group of children.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
- I was Rosie Posie.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
- I've been to Corpus Christi, Galveston, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio. Also, I’ve been through Missouri. That's it. I'm trying to plan a trip to DC though.
115. Do you play the Wii?
- Occasionally. I mostly use it for Netflix though.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
- No, but I have headphones in. I mean, no unless you include my sister's blaring music in the next room. If you include that, then yes.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
- I had it for lunch the other day but I actually don't like it that much. The broth is good, but I'm not the biggest pasta fan.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
- I had Chinese food like every day last week.
119. Favourite book?
- Let's not talk about Twilight right now.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
- I'm afraid of not being in control.
121. Are you mean?
- Again, some might say yes.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
- Absolutely not.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
- If you can, you are an angel and that's the only explanation.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- I would like to think so, but not really. I mean, you can like someone a lot and be in love with the idea of love with them. But it takes time to really love someone and to really love them for everything.
125. Do you believe in true love?
- I think so. I don't know if everyone has a set person, because it's easy to really love more than one person and not have it work out. But at the same time I know people who have loved one person all their life and can't imagine things any differently. All of my married siblings call it fate.
126. Are you currently bored?
- I am. Why else would I do this?
127. What makes you happy?
- A lot of small things.
128. Would you change your name?
- Maybe my last name, but not my first and middle. I love that part.
129. What your zodiac sign?
- I'm an Aries.
130. Do you like Subway?
- I really don't like Subway for so many reasons.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
- About four months ago and I would have been over the moon. Now I’d be upset.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
- You already asked this.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
- “So make lots of noise. Kiss lots of boys or kiss lots of girls, if that's what you're into.” - Follow Your Arrow by Kacey Musgrove. Either that or, “Slow down. Grab the wall. Wiggle like you tryna' make dat ass fall off,” by Sage the Gemini.
134. Can you count to one million?
- If I had time.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
- When I told the police officer that I thought it was 45 in a 30 (Kelsea was going 60) and I used to live on that street.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
- All doors must be closed.
137. How tall are you?
- I am 5'7”
138. Curly or Straight hair?
- Weird hair.
139. Brunette or Blonde?
- Brunette with a bit of red.
140. Summer or Winter?
- I don't like school but I adore Christmas and Thanksgiving and snow.
141. Night or Day?
- I'm a night owl.
142. Favourite month?
- November is my baby love. Thanksgiving and cold weather.
143. Are you a vegetarian?
- After watching Food Inc, I tried being a Vegetarian for about three weeks. It didn't last. I'm still scarred by that though.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
- Occasionally white chocolate, always milk, but never dark.
145. Tea or Coffee?
- “But first, Coffee.”
146. Was today a good day?
- Today was a long, empty day. I don't know how I feel about it.
147. Mars or Snickers?
- I live in the states.
148. What’s your favourite quote?
- “Until I thought I was going to lose it, I didn't love to read. One does not love breathing.” - To Kill a Mockingbird.
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
- To an extent.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
- “The White Witch?” said Edmund. “Who's she?” - The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (I read this in third grade, whaaat.)