Author has written 4 stories for Ultimate Marvel, Naruto, and Elder Scroll series.
Name: Not telling you (call me DAB34 or DA for short)
Age: Almost out of school
Country: USA (Not telling you the state)
Favorite Quotes: "If those in power cannot be trusted then it's the responsibility of the people to remove them"-Peter Parker from Spider-Man Noir
"All is as it should be!"- Clockwork from Danny Phantom
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Ranger's Apprentice, Goosebumps (Say what you want but those books got me into reading!)
Favorite Comics: Ultimate Marvel all the way and the Power Pack (Say what you want I thought it was a pretty cool comic and I only read the first ten issues.)
Favorite Manga: Pokemon (It's way better than the Anime!) Black Cat, Naruto and Detective Conan.
Favorite Shows: Drake & Josh, Danny Phantom, Justice League, The Batman, ICarly, Looney Tunes (The original one), Teen Titans, Young Justice and Tom & Jerry.
Okay I know I have a lot of stories to write but I'm stuck on all of them and I wasn't getting anywhere with Spider-Man DC or The Last Assassin Prequel so I took them off.
As for The Five Ninja's I'm stuck but I like that story so it's staying the same as Titans Wolf since that's the longest story I've wrote but for the time being I'm going to focus on Titans of the Pack because I love writing that story.
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has NOTHING to do with what you were talking about.
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to in vision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.