Author has written 7 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Yu Yu Hakusho, and How to Train Your Dragon.
Name: Hell if I'm telling you
Current works: The Wings of Freedom: Volume Three (Chapter Nineteen), Shattered Wings (Chapter Two)
Definite future works: The Wings of Freedom: Volumes Four-onward
Possible Future works: Collaboration Full Metal Panic fic with Persephone Rosamunde. Novelization of the ending of Dragon Quest VIII, A one shot on friendship in Blue Exorcist, A paranormal mystery in a fandom I haven't decided yet, A secret project that has been in my mind and will involve characters from multiple fandoms.
Completed works: The Wings of Freedom: Volume One, The Wings of Freedom: Volume Two, Distraction (Ouran One Shot, see The Truths of Rosamunde profile for fic), Romance Novel, All The Things They Said, Who I Am, Fractured
If I were to write for any fandom. At the moment it would be between, Kingdom Hearts, Yu Yu Hakusho, Blue Exorcist, Fairy Tail or the DragonQuest series (VIII in particular).
When it comes to writing stories, I only write when an idea comes to mind and it won't leave me alone, such examples are all of my one shots. The Wings of Freedom is the exception to this rule. Despite the mediocrity of it, it is my child so to speak, so while it will never be my most popular story, it is one that I do enjoy writing most of the time, even when I want to kill myself in trying to keep my OC from becoming a Mary Sue.
Non-romantic relationships I love:
"Odd couple" type friendships between people you wouldn't normally expect to hit it off, whether it's because they're different ages, from different social classes, or hold opposing worldviews.
Male/female platonic friendship. I think it's a shame that so many people think straight men and women can't be just friends.
Heterosexual life partners: same-sex platonic friends who are as close as a married couple, even though they're straight. These are the types of friendships that they used to compose ballads about, but nowadays all anyone can ever think is "gay."
Mentor/student relationships, especially ones in which the mentor is raising as well as training the apprentice.
Things in fanfictions that will annoy me
1. Bad grammar to the point I feel as though I am reading something a five year old wrote.
2. Destruction of a character based simply on an authors dislike of that character. a.k.a. Bashing.
3. Most OC stories. This is because most of them are a shameless attempt at an author inserting themselves into a story and pairing themselves with a character. (Most common examples I've seen include, Zoro from One Piece, Hiei and Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho, and Portgas D. Ace from One Piece.)
4. Random authors notes that are put in a story and have no relevance. I mean when authors put in notes that are like, hey these words rhyme, or this person is so cool, etc, and then use silly emoticons with them.
5. Genderbending. I just dont like it, its okay if someone else does.
6. Major warping of a characters personality, I.E. when someone will make Luffy too much of a kid.
7. Authors that boost their own ego by saying that their stories are the best.
8. When I read a badly written story, whether it be grammatically, character wise, or whatever, and I go to the reviews and they are all from authors saying its the best story they've ever read. (but then those authors reviews are as badly written as the story)
9. The fools on here that think they know what can go on this site and will go around and report peoples stories, some of which are very good stories.
10. Authors who demand reviews and say something like "I will not update until i get 10 reviews for this chapter" It's annoying as fuck and conceited as hell.
11. In the YYH fandom, when people write Kurama and Shuuichi as separate personalities in the same mind.
12. In crossovers or any fic in general where the author makes a character or characters from one of the series Mary Sue. (Most common examples are Naruto, Ichigo, and Gohan, from what I've seen.)
13. Romance stories that are way, way, way, way too mushy. Or turning one of the people in a pairing into a victim or damsel in distress. It's irritating as hell.
14. Sappy teen romances, and what i mean by this is romance in a story that happens far too quickly, I have literally read stories where the interests will be and by the end of the first chapter will be thinking something like 'Is this love?'. It's unrealistic and bogus, if you can't write it realistically, don't do it.
15. When I read a fiction and almost every chapter ends in a cliffhanger (elaboration: the author actually goes out of their way to do it and it would be okay if they were good cliffhangers, but there is a difference between good and annoying, and if you have to leave something in the end note along the lines of 'don't you wanna kill me?', 'Ooooh, cliffie XP', or 'I didn't mean to make it a cliffie.' you can guess which one you fall under in my view. If you want a cliffhanger, do them right.) People who do this tend to also commit items 1, 2, and 4 on this list.
Pairings I like.
Yusuke x Keiko (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Syaoran x Sakura (CCS/TRC)
Usui x Misaki (Kaichou wa maid-sama)
Kazehaya x Sawako (Kimi Ni Todoke)
Natsu x Lucy (Fairy Tail)
Gajeel x Levy (Fairy Tail)
Elfman x Evergreen (Fairy Tail)
Chizuru x Ryu (Kimi Ni Todoke)
Ed x Winry (FMA)
Sousuke x Kaname (FMP)
Shinichi x Ran (Detective Conan)
Heiji x Kazuha (Detective Conan)
Kiyomaru x Megumi (Zatch Bell)
Gohan x Videl (DBZ)
Lawrence x Holo (Spice & Wolf)
Sora x Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
Ryuugi x Taiga (Toradora!)
Haru x Elie (Rave Master)
Let x Julia (Rave Master)
Musica x Reina (Rave Master)
Nodame x Shinichi (Nodame Cantabile)
The Hero x Medea (Dragonquest VIII)
Korra x Mako (Legend of Korra)
Makoto x Chiaki (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time)
Gin x Hotaru (Into The Forest of Fireflies' Lights)
Notice!!! I have been absent for quite awhile, I apologize for this but it is because my laptop is broken and I've been trying to save up to get it fixed. Once I return I have several new ideas I eagerly await to be able to share them. E.g. I plan another hiccup angst oneshot like who I am and all the things they said. As well as a rise of the guardians oneshot involving jack frost and the man on the moon.
Update!!! 3/4/14: My return is impending. Who I Am just got its 50th favorite and it is more inspiration to get back. Here are some ideas floating in my head:
1. A heavier oneshot not unsimilar to Fractured... it might even be a parallel sequel. Involving Yusukes relationship with his mom.
2. Another heavy oneshot, (god I'm depressing.) This one involving the HTTYD fandom. Starring Hiccup and Toothless and revolving around Hiccup's guilt
3. Third one shot (you guessed it, heavy) Rise of The Guardians: pre movie. My version of that easter blizzard.
4. Alternate take on Roxas' time in the organization (358/2 AU) really what I should have done instead of attempting my OC story.
UPDATE 3/22/14: bad news. My laptop is done. Luckily I just got a fat check and am about to get my pell refund for the semester... also state taxes... so laptop hunting I go. See you soon.
Unsafe External Link