Author has written 13 stories for Pokémon, and Powerpuff Girls.
My Reason: My reason for being on this lovely site is because I want to be a writer though I do suck at writing. Hopefully, this site will help me progress in my writing skills.
Age: 14 (11/1)
Avatar: Currently, it's of Iris and Ash looking cute
Categories: Pokémon & Powerpuff Girls, as of now, anyway
Genres: I prefer to write about drama and romance, because that's just my comfort zone. I haven't really written much else, aside from friendship and hurt/comfort.
From this day on I, PlumpysWorld, will never ever leave a story unfinished for petty reasons. If I've lost my inspiration I'll do anything in my power to gain it back, if I have contracted the horrible disease known as Writers Block I'll do anything to rise above it, because I love my readers, they make me feel happy, so I will not disappoint. You may see me put a story on "Hiatus" but never will you see "Discontinued."
To all fans of 100 Moments, So NOT a Fairy Tale, and Of Vampires, Pre-Calculus, and Ballet!
I'd like to inform all of you that, although I am deleting these stories from this site, it doesn't mean they are being discontinued. I am going to repost them, but right now I have no time to write them or anything for that matter so I've decided to just delete them, maybe do some rewriting and then repost them when I'm ready. I apologize if this is an inconvenience, but it must be done. :(
Recently, I've been thinking about my Oath and I noticed that it's completely ludicrous. I mean seriously, it's impossible for me to always gain back the inspiration for every story I've fallen out of. I know, because it's happened before on other projects. So today I shall make one altercation to my Oath. I will always at least put forth some effort in getting back inspiration for stories I'm not all the enthusiastic about, but I cannot guarantee that they will be completed if I fail to do so.
For a while now I haven't been updating anything and that's mostly because of school, so much stupid crap to complete. Other than the lack of time I haven't posted or even completed writing the last chapter of Boomer's Homeless Heart
simply because I've been contemplating on how the ending should play out. The ending is a crucial part of the story after all. I promise that I'll be thinking about it for only a little while longer and then I'll post the end. Sorry to all those I left hanging. Now for Forcing Upon a Happy Ending I've been drawing a blank since I had all I wanted to happen saved on my old computer, but since it's pretty much destroyed now I don't have those files. It'll be a while before I write anything since I'll be thinking up all that was meant to happen and attempting to put into words. Please forgive me my dear readers, I'll be back!
Progress in my multi-chaptered stories
Animes/Manga I LIKE: Angel Beats, Pokémon, Pokémon Special, Ouran High School Host Club, Skip Beat!, Soul Eater, Inuyasha, Toradora, Junjou Romantica, xxxHolic, One Piece, Kuroshitsuji: Black Butler, Fruits Basket, Fairy Tail, Princess Tutu, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Naruto, Say "I Love You", Kirepapa, Ah My Goddess, Bakugan, Gravitation, Sgt. Frog, Chobits, Romeo x Juliet, Itazaru na Kiss, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, Kuroko no Baskue, Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals, Cross Game, K/The K project, and Kimi to Boku!
Get to know your author!!
Random Facts about moi:
I'm really lazy, almost to the point where I'd be a female version of Shikamaru
Expressing things like happiness and excitement is a challenge for me
I'm a very slow reader
I'd die in an instant if put into a Hunger Games-like situation, but if any of my family members were chosen as tribute I would, despite my fear, volunteer in their place, because I can't imagine my life without any of them. Sappy, I know, but that's just how I feel.
I hate making decisions, judging, and working in partnerships
For some unknown reason, the book and movie Flipped pisses me off a lot
My Opinions on the 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it. (Agree)
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses. (Agree)
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story. (Agree)
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting. (Agree)
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly. (To me it depends on the situation of the story. I mean if you are writing a flashback, I can understand why you would switch from present tense to past tense)
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well. (Disagree. Sometimes, authors like to show the character's different views on a certain situation. However, I think that P.O.V hopping is really agitating and authors should limit the amount of times they change P.O.Vs per chapter)
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious. (Agree, I guess)
8. Thou shalt not use :) , ;D , or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character. (Agree, unless a character is texting or IMing)
9. Thou shalt try-eth to keep characters in character! (Agree, despite the fact that I'm really bad at this)
10. Thou shalt not treat every criticism as a flame. (Agree)
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so. (Agree)
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary. (Agree, I guess. It doesn't really ruffle my feathers, though)
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length. (I'm not a huge fan of OC's so I don't really care)
14. Thou shalt not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character. (Agree 100%)
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning. (Agree)
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason). (Agree)
17. Thou shalt show and not tell. (I don't really know what this one means)
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers. (I don't particularly care if someone includes this in their summary)
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est - writing is an art. (Agree, I guess)
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise. (Unless a character is texting)
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader. (I kind of agree and disagree at the same time. I mean, there are no really original ideas out there anymore, everything is based off something else)
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed. (YES!!! AGREE 100%)
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason. (AGREE!)
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep. (Agree, unless it's necessary)
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story. (Agree 100%)
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside. (Agree, I guess)
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers. (Agree)
Unsafe External Link