Author has written 22 stories for One Piece, and Supernatural.
ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm so sorry I haven't updated Monster Academy and I'm sure people are wondering what happened but I got really ill. I pushed myself too hard with APs, finals, projects, and then I got really sick. I'm still recovering from it and since finals/graduation is next week the next time I update will be a random day within these next two weeks because my schedule is just too hectic (I missed a week of school literally three weeks before school ends so I have to make up a lot of work). It's not anything too bad and I'm not going to go into detail of my sickness but it's an infection and fever so I need some down time. Thank you for your understanding.
Known as Luna.
Also, I will try my best to answer every single review! Thank you!
Ummm...and just so you readers know, all my fics that involve humor are pretty random O.o Just a heads up :)
Disclaimer: All the stories I write use characters from anime but I do not own them. So stay back, lawyers =.=
Art from those Awesome People Out There...You Know Who You Are:
Created by Fye:- A Graphic Design for me :) It's totally awesome and I love it :D If you guys are wondering why it says 'Archer Luna' in the corner that's just another one of my names I'm known by xD
Created by Fye:Also a Graphic Design for me xD This one says 'LunaStories' in the bottom
Facts about me:
1. Female (I think, unless I was highly misinformed) I dislike sexist people...D: Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm weak.
2. No sense of direction. (That's what everyone I know says but they don't understand that the whole world is against me and just likes to make me lost D: The streets magically rearrange themselves, don't ask me how, I just know they do...)
3. Can't draw for shit. I failed the Drawing-Stick-People Acadamy so you can tell how bad I am just by that. :(
4. Can't sing either.
5. Lives for yaoi.
6. Never written before, no experience, until now. So basically this is my first time writing. Also cus I'm only 16 so I don't have much life experiences...all the things I write about, I've never done them before D: I base them on imagination, movies, and books I read...Including the kissing scenes and stuff. And THAT'S why I don't do sex scenes...=.=
7. Usually cheerful and happy :)
8. My sexual orientaion: If I was a guy I would totally be gay but alas I don't have the priviledge :( I'm extremely open minded (raised that way) so I guess as long as I love the person I don't give a damn if they are male or female. I mean, you only live once, why worry and fret over the useless details of whether or not the person you like has a girl bottom part or testicles? *shrugs*
9. School. Hell on Earth =.=
10. I keep my promises. So if I promised to update stories at a certain time, I will do it. But this is only if I actually type out: "I promise..." ect.
11. Call me Luna.
12. I'm chinese but was born in America.
13. My sole reason for writing is to give who ever reads my stories happiness. I know that life can be unfair and throw unfair shit your way a lot so this is what my stories are for. To give people a haven to forget their troubles in if not for a minute or two. As much as I can help them. That is also the main reason most (Or was it all? O.o) my stories are humor. I hope I have succeded in this and when you guys review it shows me that I did. That I helped just one person lessen their stress . Forgive my ranting but I hope you readers are happier now :)
14. I love reading yaoi scenes but I can't write them myself. For some reason I start blushing and lose my train of thought. It seems I am uncapable of making good yaoi so I will only do it when necessary for the plot, or if I someday improve my skills then I will write things with yaoi in them. And by yaoi, I am only referring to the sex scenes.
15. I really, really hate cussing :( I can't do it myself, even if I try. I'm okay with reading it though but doing it myself is...But since my characters (Meaning Sanji and Zoro) most of the time cuss...I guess I will try my best to accomodate :) I'm very sorry about this but I was raised to be extremely polite so...habits die hard :D
16. Favorite Pairings time! From greatest to least: ZoroxSanji, LawxKidd (I LOVE THIS PAIRING!!!), AcexSmoker, DoflamingoxCrocodile (There's just something hot about it...), SanjixAce (This is actually the only pairing I can stand with Sanji not with Zoro), AcexMarco. I'm really picky about my pairings so this is what I have so far =.=
17. I specialize in Zoro/Sanji fics. *Points at my Zoro/Sanji fics*
18. I'm not a nice person, so if I offend someone (And if it is reasonably my fault) then I apologize.
19. I am terrible at scheduling and also really busy all the time so my fics are usually updated at random.
20. If you draw something for me (whether it be a sketch or whatever) I will love you forever. I cherish art because it is something I can't do. Seriously, I have a folder that I keep all the art I have ever received from anyone in (I usually print the online ones) and I guard it like it's my treasure (Because it is). Art means a lot to me.
Story Update Times:
1. The Assassination-Chapter 7 Framed and Robbed! Part 3- On Hiatus until Monster Academy is finished.
2. Fairytales...One Piece Style!- Chapter 2- Wrote a part of it but probably will be on hiatus.
3. Monster Academy- Next chapter- in two weeks, every Wednesday
4. Definition of Eternal Love- Chapter 3- All Zoro/Sanji stories that I have are put on hiatus until I finish Monster Academy.
5. An Encounter-Chapter 2- All Zoro/Sanji stories that I have are put on hiatus until I finish Monster Academy.
6. LunaStories Gratitude-Chapter 2- This will be updated randomly and whenever I feel like it :)
1. An Angel's Words of Advice (One Shot)
Zoro tried to listen to Sanji's heartbeat and heard…nothing. Not even the sound of breathing. Sanji's dead. Or at least on the verge of death. So what happens when you add in an angel who tries to give Sanji love advice? Warnings: Almost character death. Zoro/Sanji
2. The Mystery of a Smile (One Shot)
When a mysterious man in an airplane falls out of the sky, the Straw-hat crews' perfectly normal day is interrupted. I can't tell any more because it will ruin the mystery suprise at the end! So read it if you want to know the suprise xD Since no one has ever made a story about Robin's smile before, I think, I decided to be the first :3 Warnings: Little bit of Zoro/Sanji
3. The Fruit of Your Dreams (5 Chapters)
"Wait! Young un!" but it was too late, Sanji was too far in the crowd to hear his voice. "Argh. I forgot to warn him…" said the old man as he furrowed his eyebrows in worry. What happens when Sanji buys fruit from suspicious old men? I can say confidently that it is nothing good... Warnings: Zoro/Sanji a lot of explicit stuff at the end. Humor.
4. The Jealousy of An Angel (One Shot)
Zoro was jealous. Again. This and that leads to more things but in the end, everything works out... Starring Sanji as God. Short summary but you should still try reading it. Warnings: Zoro and Sanji fluff, Humor. Read if you dare...
5. Three Days of Hell (Two-Shot)
There were four things that you could never take away from Sanji, they are: Women, cooking, cigarettes, and...cussing. So what happens when Chopper diagnoses Sanji with the sickness, Cussiritis? Will Sanji ever say his beloved curse words again? Or will he wallow in despair at not being able to insult his favorite Marimo? Warnings: Implied Zoro/Sanji, Humor, Extreme Crack. Language
6. If I could... (One Shot)
Zoro and Sanji were happy together, but that all got destroyed for the sake of money. Warnings: EXTREME ANGST, Zoro/Sanji, language, it is very twisted; read with caution.
7. Sanji Finally Snaps (One Shot)
Sanji can't take all those yaoi pairings with him anymore. This is a complete crack fic depicting what would happen if the whole crew, give or take a few, fall in lust with him. Note the LUST not love... Warnings: Sanji/Everyone, Crack, Language, Character Death in a very Cracky way, Extremely random and pointless, OOC-ness for humor. I have nothing against yaoi xD
8. Opposite Personalities (One shot)
The title says all. A 'what if' scenario in which the Straw-hat crew have opposite personalities. Warnings:Slight Sanji/some of the guys, humor, exaggeration,and OOC-ness obviously.
9. Necessities of A Human (One shot)
Oxygen. Needed by all living things. And Sanji was currently depriving oxygen from the man beneath him. Warnings: Angst, Zoro/Sanji, Zoro/Other, Cheating
10. Unicorn Zoro (One shot)
Welcome! Here we have a wonderful product that everyone would love! Unicorn Zoro! This is an advertisement for unicorn Zoro. Warnings: Not a real product, crack, humor, sarcasm, implied Zoro/Sanji.
11. Lingering Mint (One Shot)
Fate was fickle, it seemed, as Sanji was on the list of people that would die soon. Zoro was the Soul Reaper sent to collect his soul upon death. Warnings: Zoro/Sanji, angst, AU, character death, language
12. That Which Can Not Be Undone (One shot) I'm terribly proud of this one as it is different from my usual style and I spent a lot of emotion and time on it.
It can never be fixed. An alternate scenario in which Sanji is the one who takes the damage from Kuma, rather than Zoro. Thriller Bark Arc. Warnings: Mild Zoro/Sanji, Character Death, angst
Unsafe External Link