Author has written 29 stories for One Piece, and Supernatural.
Update 2/24/16- Monster Academy next update will be in a week or two. Thank you for your patience.
Known as Luna.
Also, I will try my best to answer every single review! Thank you!
Ummm...and just so you readers know, all my fics that involve humor are pretty random O.o Just a heads up :)
Disclaimer: All the stories I write use characters from anime but I do not own them. So stay back, lawyers =.=
Art from those Awesome People Out There...You Know Who You Are:
Fye created two graphic designs for me, one which I used as my profile pic and it has 'Lunastories' on the bottom. The other is a dark fairy and it has an alternate of the usual name I use. Unfortunately I can't link either of them here but credit to my profile pic goes to my friend Fye.
Facts about me (Updated):
2. Horribly morbid and probably some psycho killer in another life. At least I'm a cheerful person?
3. Very very blunt with my words. Though never meaning to offend.
4. My crack/humor writing may not make sense to everyone.
5. Seriously most of my fics were written during my teenage years and holy lord I cringe.
6. My writing style is having that experimental phase thus my quite random variations of stories.
7. However the most consistent thing in my stories that you can count on is the gayness that is Zoro and Sanji.
8. My updating is iffy at best. I am now in college and very busy so until things calm down updating is going to have to be whenever I find the time. I WILL finish all my stories though. I refuse to leave them.
9. I absolutely love art and cherish anything that is given to me. Mostly because I can't do it myself. All I can do is write and that's questionable at the best of times.
10. I have an extremely strong and stubborn personality. Probably not a good thing.
11. I'm surprised people still read my writing what with me popping up with a chapter every few months *Cough* Years *Cough* or so. But thank you to everyone who stayed and welcome to all who are new.
12. I have so many ideas. So many things I want to write. Extensive universes I've mapped out in my head. Unfortunately, it's the writing part that stalls me. I try so hard to write sometimes but the words don't come out. If I force it then it's not as eloquent or doesn't flow as well. Augh writer's block hell is a constant for me. I swear I am going to get them all written though.
Story Update Times:
1. The Assassination-Chapter 7 Framed and Robbed! Part 3- On Hiatus until Monster Academy is finished.
2. Fairytales...One Piece Style!- Chapter 2- Wrote a part of it but probably will be on hiatus.
3. Monster Academy- Next chapter- Now random updating again due to school and a lack of time. There are only 5-6 chapters left.
4. Definition of Eternal Love- Chapter 3- All Zoro/Sanji stories that I have are put on hiatus until I finish Monster Academy.
5. An Encounter-Chapter 2- All Zoro/Sanji stories that I have are put on hiatus until I finish Monster Academy.
Completed Stories (In no particular order):
1. An Angel's Words of Advice (One Shot)
Zoro tried to listen to Sanji's heartbeat and heard…nothing. Not even the sound of breathing. Sanji's dead. Or at least on the verge of death. So what happens when you add in an angel who tries to give Sanji love advice? Warnings: Almost character death. Zoro/Sanji
2. The Mystery of a Smile (One Shot)
When a mysterious man in an airplane falls out of the sky, the Straw-hat crews' perfectly normal day is interrupted. I can't tell any more because it will ruin the mystery suprise at the end! So read it if you want to know the suprise xD Since no one has ever made a story about Robin's smile before, I think, I decided to be the first :3 Warnings: Little bit of Zoro/Sanji
3. The Fruit of Your Dreams (5 Chapters)
"Wait! Young un!" but it was too late, Sanji was too far in the crowd to hear his voice. "Argh. I forgot to warn him…" said the old man as he furrowed his eyebrows in worry. What happens when Sanji buys fruit from suspicious old men? I can say confidently that it is nothing good... Warnings: Zoro/Sanji a lot of explicit stuff at the end. Humor.
4. The Jealousy of An Angel (One Shot)
Zoro was jealous. Again. This and that leads to more things but in the end, everything works out... Starring Sanji as God. Short summary but you should still try reading it. Warnings: Zoro and Sanji fluff, Humor. Read if you dare...
5. Three Days of Hell (Two-Shot)
There were four things that you could never take away from Sanji, they are: Women, cooking, cigarettes, and...cussing. So what happens when Chopper diagnoses Sanji with the sickness, Cussiritis? Will Sanji ever say his beloved curse words again? Or will he wallow in despair at not being able to insult his favorite Marimo? Warnings: Implied Zoro/Sanji, Humor, Extreme Crack. Language
6. If I could... (One Shot)
Zoro and Sanji were happy together, but that all got destroyed for the sake of money. Warnings: EXTREME ANGST, Zoro/Sanji, language, it is very twisted; read with caution.
7. Sanji Finally Snaps (One Shot)
Sanji can't take all those yaoi pairings with him anymore. This is a complete crack fic depicting what would happen if the whole crew, give or take a few, fall in lust with him. Note the LUST not love... Warnings: Sanji/Everyone, Crack, Language, Character Death in a very Cracky way, Extremely random and pointless, OOC-ness for humor. I have nothing against yaoi xD
8. Opposite Personalities (One shot)
The title says all. A 'what if' scenario in which the Straw-hat crew have opposite personalities. Warnings:Slight Sanji/some of the guys, humor, exaggeration,and OOC-ness obviously.
9. Necessities of A Human (One shot)
Oxygen. Needed by all living things. And Sanji was currently depriving oxygen from the man beneath him. Warnings: Angst, Zoro/Sanji, Zoro/Other, Cheating
10. Unicorn Zoro (One shot)
Welcome! Here we have a wonderful product that everyone would love! Unicorn Zoro! This is an advertisement for unicorn Zoro. Warnings: Not a real product, crack, humor, sarcasm, implied Zoro/Sanji.
11. Lingering Mint (One Shot)
Fate was fickle, it seemed, as Sanji was on the list of people that would die soon. Zoro was the Soul Reaper sent to collect his soul upon death. Warnings: Zoro/Sanji, angst, AU, character death, language
12. Fix Me (One shot) I'm terribly proud of this one as it is different from my usual style and I spent a lot of emotion and time on it.
A story of despair, loss, and healing. An alternate scenario in which Sanji is the one who takes the damage from Kuma, rather than Zoro. Thriller Bark Arc. Warnings: Zoro/Sanji, Character Death, angst
13. Survivor (Three part drabble)
Sanji has survived a lot of shit. He can survive this too. It's what he does best, after all. Warnings: Zoro/Sanji, unrequited love, minor angst
14. Colored Mistakes Last Forever (Three One shots; read in the order listed below)
He was blue- and I was green. We are equals, dominant. Or so I believed. He was a primary color and I was secondary. Mix us together and you get a different shade of blue. He remains unaffected, I am consumed.
1. I Walk the Line
2. 404 Error
15. Years (One shot) I really love this fic too and I enjoyed writing it a lot.
It was Zoro's birthday. Sanji had spent the previous day looking for the greenest looking flowers he could find, to match the Marimo's hair. Today, he got up early and dressed his best before going to the usual sake shop he went to every year specifically on this day. Now all that was left was the walk to the cemetery.