Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter, Death Note, Naruto, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Pillars of the Earth, and Code Geass.
Name: Gaerdir Ainian Tanthaldal
Age: Unknown. It is rumored that he comes from the very sands of time...
Appearance: Coal black skin, pure white hair, glowing red eyes. Often seen in assorted clothing, cannot be used for positive identification, however.
Nickname: Goes by Gaerdir, Ainian, or Tantha. Doesn't like the last one much though.
Daylights as a: FanFiction reader
Moonlights as a: FanFiction writer
Previous Occupations: Also unknown. Although descriptions of a similar man have popped up over the centuries, playing key roles from the shadows, Gaerdir claims to be a humble man charged by his destiny to put pen to paper and narrate the stories told to him. His appearance does detract from his claim to be a human...
Status: He has been deemed an A-level threat, but has been declared a subject that is discussed on a need-to-know basis. As of now, he is currently working for the higher-ups, and appreciates any support towards his work.
- Always: A collection of drabbles and one-shots based on Severus Snape. Joy.
- Crown of Thorns: A Harry Potter multi-chapter with dimension-hopping and the works. Slow updating. Chapter Two: 15% Done
- A Lonely String: A Harry Potter multi-chapter about revenge. Chapter Two: 0% Done
- Odds and Ends: A perpetually incomplete story that contains all my tentative plot ideas.
Unreleased: (But stored on my laptop :P)
- Anomaly: A Naruto-Bleach crossover about Naruto unlocking his zanpakutou while he's still alive, defeating Madara, and being taken to the Soul Society. First part of the planned series Of Another Kind.
- Harry-Bleach: Inspired by Bleached.
- Wrappers: A Harry Potter one-shot about Alice and Neville.
- Legacy: A Naruto multi-chapter about Naruto becoming a Senju.
- Naruto: As of yet untitled. He's born around six years earlier than in canon, but still has the Kyuubi sealed in him.
- A Twilight Struggle: Based on the earlier-published Vanishing Victory. Harry returns from a self-imposed exile at the outskirts of Wizarding society and takes control of an organization he founded years before to combat an old evil. The title comes from JFK's inauguration speech.
- Mori no Shugasha: Adopted from RandomWriter21.
- That Fateful Night: A Harry Potter short story that is the prequel to my planned series Paths of Destiny. May be renamed to "Torch of Virtues".
- Tomorrow It Begins: A Harry Potter one-shot with a slightly different take on goblins.
- A New World: A Death Note alternate ending one-shot.
- Threads of Fate: A Harry Potter one-shot about a slightly different meeting between Team Seven and the Sand Siblings.
- Death's Cold Embrace: A Harry Potter one-shot about Dennis looking for Colin after the battle.
- Haunted: A Harry Potter one-shot about Albus Dumbledore's regrets.
- Premonition: A PJO drabble about Percy at the beach with his mother.
- At Last: A Harry Potter drabble about Sirius's escape from Azkaban
- Unique: A Harry Potter drabble about Hermione
- The Last Day: A Pillars of the Earth one-shot about Jack's execution.
- Bathilda: A Harry Potter one-shot about Bathilda Bagshot's life.
- Hunted: A Harry Potter drabble about Hepzibah Smith.
I have written 42,770 of the 1,084,170 words (the number of words in the series) I want to write for Harry Potter
I, Gaerdir Ainian Tanthaldal, have challenged myself. I've been a proud member of HPFC since January, 2014.