Author has written 8 stories for Legend of Zelda, and Ib.
I have a list of all of those who favourite me or favourite my stories and I pin them on my wall.
Whenever I feel like I can't write, or it's not worth writing anything, I look at the lists of names, and I smile, and I write.
If that's not enough, I have a bigger list - a list of everyone who follows me or my stories.
Thank you guys. You are the reason I write.
Name: You can call me LWM or LWMid. I don't really like my real name.
Age: I am more mature than my age, so I won't colour your opinion of me by telling you how old I am. I am a teen though.
Religion: I don't really have one. I was brought up without a religion (One Christian parent and one Atheist), and have seen no reason to adopt one since.
Other: Well, I have black hair, and light blue almost grey eyes. I'm very creative. I have a deviantart: http://lightworldmidna.deviantart.com/
Interests: Legend of Zelda!!! Also Warriors, the Black Magician Trilogy, Super Smash Brothers, Spyro, Vocaloid, anime, PewDiePie, Cry, Xanauzumaki, and WMB...
Pairings: I could go for anything really. I've never come across a pairing that bothers me, particularly. I could probably write more or less anything, too!
Feel free to PM me a request or a story idea! I may not be able to write it, but I love to hear any story ideas you have!
How to annoy non-Zelda fans.
1. Yell, "RUN! THE REDEADS ARE COMING!" at very random, innapropriate times.
2. Call every Siberian husky you see "Link." if said dog responds, ask for the whereabouts of Midna.
3. Assign everybody a Zelda character. ("You're a lot like Link, you know that?")
4. Don't talk. Just yell "HIYAH!" and poke people with sticks. If possible, wear green. In short, act EXACTLY like Link.
5. Tell everyone that the spirit of Zelda is in front of them; procede to have a conversation with "Zelda's spirit."
6. If anyone asks your name tell them "I'm Shadow Link; currently possessing (Your name)'s body.
7. Stare out a window. If anybody asks, tell them "I'm sure the man out there is trying to get the Triforce!"
8. Try to kill your own shadow.
9. Draw the symbol of the Triforce on your hand; try to pass yourself of as either Link, Zelda, or Ganondorf.
10. When in some place creepy, sing/hum/play Ganondorf's theme.
11.Pretend to be an Octorok by popping out from behind something and throwing a rock at the nearest person...But be sure that the person you're throwing it at has a sense of humor...
12. Try to call your Loftwing while jumping from a high place. Also be sure that there is a soft landing below you.
13. When trying to get someone's attention yell "HEY! LISTEN!" in their ear.
14. Walk into random people's homes and break their flower pots, taking whatever you find inside. WARNING: This may cause several cases of lawsuit. Chances are that you WILL be sued.
15. If someone hits you (probably from doing 1, 3, 4, 8, or 9), stand bending forward and breathe heavily.
16. Take a curved piece of wood and try to throw it like a boomerang.
17. Go over to a spot in the shade and have a conversation with Midna.
18. Be a ReDead. Jump on someone's shoulders and start violating them.
19. Throw a fit when someone upsets you, yelling that you are "Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!" and then come up behind the person who upset you and wave you tongue around the side of their face.
20. Every time you pick something up, hold it in the air and sing the Item Get theme. "Dah Dah Dah Daaah
21. Laugh just like midna when you hear something funny
22. State the obvious, just like Fi, and use large words and hypothesise
23. Make a rude/disappointed face when somebody won't buy something from you.
24. When someone asks you something, just talk with grunts and random noises (like the NPCs)
25. Stand in the corner, and swing a sword at your own shadow
26. Copy the Mogmas sense of style (hair,clothes,etc.)
27. After buying a game at the store, complain to the employee that the cartridge/disc isnt gold.
28. When someone gets wounded, play the song of healing on the musical instrument of your choice.
29. When someone angers you, go ballistic like the Happy Mask Salesman in Majoras Mask, OR scream just like a redead from Twilight Princess, momentarily stunning the antagonist.
30. Randomly walk out of your classroom. When your teacher catches you and asks you why you left, tell them that a princess is speaking to you through telepathy, and you have to save her.
31. Whenever someone leaves a the room, grab a random object and say "It's dangerous to go alone, take this."
32. Use the phrase "It's a secret to everyone" when it seems appropriate.
33. Search all pots/vases for rupees.
34. Pick up chickens and jump off of various objects.
35. Use a shovel and dig many small holes in peoples yards; claim that you need to find health.
36. Sprinkle powder on objects and people.