Author has written 4 stories for Hunger Games, and Twilight.
So my old profile at most had 10 words on it, because I didn't see the point writing loads about myself when the focus is our stories. But I've found when reading people's stories that I always look on their profile because I like knowing about an authors personality and how that effects their writing. Probably just me but might as well put a bit about me on here just in case. Can't hurt.
So hey stalkers and welcome to my profile.
I'm 17 and live in England.
Education: Ii'm doing my A level which iIve chosen to be english literature, history, biology, maths and further maths.
Personality: In my group of friends i'm the weird, crazy one (apparently) and extremely sarcastic. Yes i know sarcasm is the lowest form of wits but to be honest I don't even think before i say sarcastic comments they just sort of dribble out. I'm not that girly and according to most of my friends i'm "one of the guys" meaning I love sports (playing and watching), gaming of any kind and don't act as politely as a girl apparently should because I mess about, don't have the best manners and most of the time am extremely crude and sick minded. But that's why my friends love me.
Reading this through I really do sound like a horrible person, but hopefully i'm not... all of the time.
Main obsessions: Obviously reading and writing. I like horror, mystery, fantasy and funny books. I also am slightly addicted to Skyrim and Halo (i love them all). I'm addicted to watching most kinds of sports, Man v Food, Ben 10, Generator Rex, Pokemon, Big Bang Theory, Franklin and Bash, Sherlock, Doctor Who and Come Dine With Me. So yeah really mature teenage girl type programmes. My biggest addiction ever i must confess started when I was 10 when I got Pokemon Emerald on the game boy. That quickly escalated to owning most of the DS games today- though I don't hardly play them anymore. But Pokemon was a huge part of my child hood.
My favorite things: Most shades of green and blue. Part from like vomit green but who likes that? Football, hockey and basketball are the best sports. I like watching rugby but as i'm a girl my school doesn't let me play during p.e (stupid sexist bastards!) I love lord of the rings and the hobbit (movies and books), I went through a stage where I adored Twilight and the Hunger Games. But now I really only like stories about the wolves, not hating on Stephanie Meyer I just don't really like the character of Bella. I love Sherlock Holmes books, best one is Hounds Of Baskerville. I LOVE RASPBERRIES- okay one more thing that got transferred over to my OC- and any kind of meat. I once tried to go vegetarian... most horrible day of my life.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails (someone said I wouldn't be able to fit, well i proved them wrong)
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking (whilst denying to a teacher that I had gum in my mouth)
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking (no judgement)
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not or had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself (I would call it appreciating a nice view)
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand (most days)
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull (I wouldn't exactly call that unusual, everyone does it... don't they?)
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push (obviously)
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else.
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave (meh, I still ate some of the gew hanging from the microwaves ceiling)
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble (I think i'm seeing a trend of my black history with gum)
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name (there use to it by now)
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot (football on the beach never seems to hurt people in films... liars!)
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door (fuck you glass door)
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it (my friends still bully me to this day)
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer (and it hurt like a mother-fu)
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk (too many of these are going bold, i'm concerned)
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else (that was a dark day -.-)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off someones property (i had had a lot of red bull... nuf said)
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot (I was intrigued)
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident (in my defense they were very similar looking pumps)
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house (try my school jumper)
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it (Not good when it's your boyfriends mums drink :L)
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye (with a straw/finger/make up brush/ mascara/ eye liner/ pencil... need I go on?)
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to do a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil (ha beat you to it, take that test!)
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it (just carry on and commit, then people think your joking and doing it on purpose)
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day. (I almost cried)
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funer, then had someone make fun of you for it (I may like writing but my grammar sucks)
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person (Awks)
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67.Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face (again I was intrigued)
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid (maybe...)
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band (I was trying to figure out what was most painful, hey in a group of mostly loud big guys a girl needs a way to defend herself!)
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't (why I was kicked out of the shop, curse you red bull!)
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people (They were right to be afraid)
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out (hurt like a bitch)
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off (a boys leg because he stole a raspberry)
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again (...intrigued)
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone (people don't sit oppostie me at Mcdonalds anymore)
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird (Who the hell would do that???????)
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling. (that's creative not stupid in my books)
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class (you can spell boobs HA)
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
seems there is a high possibly of me being stupid?
I guess that'll do for now, so now you know that the person writing the story you might be reading is stupid, possibly crazy and is addicted to cartoons and Pokemon at the age of 16. I'm such a catch :P