Author has written 7 stories for Final Fantasy VII, Les Misérables, Rurouni Kenshin, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Cats, and Greek Mythology.
Hi everybody! You can call me Luna. Welcome to my profile!
PERSONAL STATUS: I'm so sorry, everyone. Please know that I am still alive and no stories are abandoned at this point. However, my life has been extremely hectic lately and it's been so hard to find the time and energy in between for writing. Right now, I'm going back and revamping previous chapters of most of my ongoing stories to get the inspiration back to write the new chapters soon. Thanks to everyone for your patience! I love you guys!
STORY STATUSES (as of 4/17/13):
-Those Who Go Overseas: Undergoing revamp. Struggling with writer's block, but working on next chapter.
-If I Could Close Your Wounds: Undergoing revamp. Next chapter in the works.
-Heart & Soul: This one is the easiest one for me to write/update currently, so I'll likely update during my creative slumps with my other fics.
-Endless Masquerading: On hiatus for now (sorry!)
Okay, back to my profile ...
SO ABOUT ME ...
1) I am a musical junkie, a manga lover and a lifelong bookworm. I love singing musical numbers at the top of my lungs when I'm alone in the house, reading random stuff, writing random stuff and performing.
2) MY LIFE IS CRAZY! I am currently working part-time AND preparing for a year-long mission to Russia, so much of my time is eaten up by raising my funds and completing projects. So as much as I personally (and at times unfairly) get mad at the authors whose updates are few and far between, I may just end up being one of them, so I apologize in advance, but I'll try my best!
3) I AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC. All the way, haha, although I usually prefer my romance wrapped up in a lovely package of action/adventure/drama. Not to say I won't have some nice little fluff pieces. However ...
4) NO LEMON IN MY FANFICTIONS. Don't look for them, don't ask for them. You won't find them in my stories. The reason is that I'm a Christian and old-fashioned, haha. More specifically, I view sex as a beautiful and sacred connection between a husband and wife, so sex is not something I will exploit in my fiction. In that same vein ...
5) No coarse language either.
THINGS LUNA LOVES!
-True love! -- It exists, it's real, it's beautiful, it's imperfect and it takes work, but it is so worth it and so worth waiting for :)
-God -- My number One in my life, because He gave me all the love I could ever ask for. My Father, my Savior, my best friend. It's not a "religion." It's a relationship.
-Secondary characters/couples -- most of the time, I just find them so much more interesting than the leads and so much more worth writing fanfics about. And since they don't get nearly as much play as the leads, there are so many possibilities to explore with them. Seriously, the leads are usually the more cliche characters anyway. Not that I don't still love them.
-REVIEWS! They make me happy, they make it all worth it, they make me keep checking my phone every hour after I've posted to see if anyone new has dropped me a message. AND I LOVE MY REVIEWERS SOOOOOO MUCH!
THINGS LUNA HATES!
-STRESS! GAH! -- Unfortunately it seems to be an inevitable and inescapable part of my life. :/
-Grammar errors! They drive me crazy. ESPECIALLY when I make them! Aaaaaah!
-Keeping my readers waiting too long for the next update. It makes me feel like a failure. :(
-Fanfics that totally butcher the original characters. Seriously, that turns me off to a fic so much, especially when it demonizes a character who does not deserve such treatment. Don't get me wrong, OOC can work really well when used properly and there are plenty of AU fics I enjoy, but if you take a character I love and completely twist them beyond recognition for no reason at all, I will not be happy with you.
LUNA IS A SUCKER FOR THESE CLICHES:
-Pregnancy/baby fics (unless they're MPREG ... I can't STAND even the thought of those things)
-Arranged marriage fics
-Fics where the guy finally/tearfully confesses he loves the girl when he thinks she's about to die on him (I KNOW it's such a tired cliche, but I can't help it! I love it!)
-Tragic "what-if" fics where the girl dies in the end (I'm so morbid, aren't I?)
Final Fantasy VII
The Dark Knight Rises
STUFF IN PROGRESS!
MY FANFIC FAVES (FICS, CHARACTERS AND COUPLES I LIKE TO READ AND POSSIBLY WRITE ABOUT)
Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin x Kaoru, Aoshi x Misao, Sanosuke x Megumi
Final Fantasy VII: Cloud x Tifa, Tseng x Elena, Zack x Aerith
Cats: Jemima x Misto, Munkunstrap x Demeter, Victoria x Plato, Mungojerrie x Rumpleteazer
Les Miserables: Eponine x Enjolras
The Dark Knight Rises: Bruce x Selina
Merlin: Arthur x Gwen, Merlin x Freya, or Merlin x Morgana
Star Trek: Spock x Uhura
Inception: Arthur x Ariadne
Tangled: Rapunzel x Flynn Rider
The Avengers: Hawkeye x Black Widow, Thor x Jane
Hunger Games: Finnick x Annie, Peeta x Katniss
Twilight: Jasper x Alice, Emmet x Rosalie, Leah Clearwater
Pride and Prejudice: Darcy x Elizabeth
Lord of the Rings: Faramir x Eowyn, Eomer x Lothoriel
Avatar: Katara x Aang, or Katara x Zuko
The Hobbit: Thorin x OCs
So in any case, hope you enjoy my stuff! :D