Author has written 7 stories for Final Fantasy VII, Les Misérables, Rurouni Kenshin, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Cats, and Greek Mythology.
Hi everybody! You can call me Luna. Welcome to my profile! :) :) :)
PERSONAL STATUS (as of September 2016): To everyone who's read and followed my unfinished work on this site thus far (if you are even still there after all this time), let me first say how sorry I am that I've left you hanging. It is almost physically painful to look at those unfinished stories below. I've loved each of them so much and it kills me to leave them undone, especially knowing there were so many people waiting in anticipation for their continuation for so, so long.
But a lot of changes have happened in my life in my absence – graduating college, moving from America, starting life in a whole new country, enrolling at a new university, learning a whole new language, dealing with cultural shock, and ultimately going through the most drastic, agonizing yet glorious transformation as a person I've ever experienced. In the midst of it all that, my writing life pretty much dwindled to nothing.
And now, here I am, in a place where after long, long last, I can finally, joyously make writing a part of my life again. But a lot has changed, as have my priorities. And real life is still crazy, unpredictable and overwhelming. I cannot promise my updates will be as regular as any of us would like. I can't even promise that I will finish every story I have started or will start in the future. But I know I am called to be a writer, and here on this site I have found a wonderful space to escape. A space where I can exercise my skills and live out my wild imagination onto the page for mine and others' enjoyment. So this is a space I will cherish and run to as often as I am able. Just be a little patient with me – that is all I ask.
Thank you so much to again to all my readers, old and new. Through your feedback and encouragement, I have received so much joy, so many new friends and so much crucial advice to help me grow and develop as a writer. Besides my fervent love for all these characters, you are the reason that I've stuck with this beloved hobby of mine. Please feel free to PM me anytime!
1) Continuing and finishing If I Could Close Your Wounds is my #1 priority. This is the story where my fervent love and passion lies right now, and if I'm honest, I feel like I have a calling on my life to finish it. It's going to take some time, but I am determined to do it.
2) My second priority is Heart and Soul. This one is more on the backburner at the moment and I'll probably not go back to it until If I Could Close Your Wounds is completed. But the inspiration for it is still there and strong, and I am still determined to see it continued and finished.
3) But then that still leaves two remaining unfinished stories – Those Who Go Overseas and Endless Masquerading. Let me tell you, I have tried. I really have. I know I've disappointed a lot of faithful readers by discontinuing. The subsequent plot points are still in my head and it seems like such a shame not to put them on paper after all this time. But here's the truth of the matter – it's been four years. It's been four of the most formative years of my life since I first began writing those stories. In that time, I have grown, changed and matured so much as a person and as a writer. And while I can look back and reread these stories with a great deal of love and fond memories … I am also cringing really, really hard.
I am just not that writer anymore. Even trying to go back and rewrite the existing chapters as the writer I am now has honestly been painful and frustrating. The passion and the motivation just isn't there anymore, I am very sorry to say. I'm not saying these stories are dead forever. Maybe the inspiration will come back one day and I'll fall in love with writing them all over again. I would love for that to happen. But for now, I have to put these stories on INDEFINITE HIATUS. I am so, so sorry to anyone I've disappointed. If you have any questions about this or even would like to know how those stories would have ended, please feel free to message me.
SO ABOUT ME...
1) MY LIFE IS CRAZY! I am currently working and studying overseas, so between my work, studies, and the cultural adjustment, there's often very little time and energy to devote to a serious writing session. So please be patient with me, my dears!
2) I AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC. However, I usually prefer my romance wrapped up in a lovely package of action/adventure/drama. Not to say I won't have some nice little fluff pieces. But ...
3) NO LEMON IN MY FANFICTIONS. Don't look for them, don't ask for them. You won't find them in my stories. The reason is that I'm a Christian and view sex as sacred, so it is not something I will exploit in my fiction. In that same vein ...
4) NO HARSH PROFANITY. Sometimes I will selectively include mild language if I feel it is necessary in honoring the source material, but there are many words I will not use.
THINGS LUNA LOVES!
-TRUE LOVE! I have been so blessed to have parents who've shown me that true love really does exist. Love is real, it's beautiful, it's imperfect, it's painful at times and it takes a great deal of work ... but it is so worth it and so worth waiting for. Still waiting for my turn, and that's okay!
-GOD! He is my number One in my life, because He gave me all the love I could ever ask for. My Father, my Savior, my best friend. It's not a "religion." It's a relationship.
-SECONDARY CHARACTERS! Most of the time, I just find them so much more interesting than the leads and so much more worth writing fanfics about. And since they don't get nearly as much play as the leads, there are so many possibilities to explore with them. Seriously, the leads are usually the more cliche characters anyway. Not that I don't still love them.
-REVIEWS! They make me happy, they make it all worth it, they make me keep checking my phone every hour after I've posted to see if anyone new has dropped me a message. AND I LOVE MY REVIEWERS SOOOOOO MUCH!
THINGS LUNA HATES!
-STRESS! GAH! Unfortunately it seems to be an inevitable and inescapable part of my life.
-GRAMMAR ERRORS! They drive me up the wall. ESPECIALLY when I make them! Aaaaaah! (That being said, if you see them in any of my works, PLEASE tell me. I won't hate you for it -- I will thank you for it!)
-KEEPING MY READERS WAITING. It makes me feel like a failure. :(
-FANFICS THAT BUTCHER THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. Seriously, that turns me off to a fic so much, especially when it demonizes a character who does not deserve such treatment. Don't get me wrong, OOC can work really well when used properly and there are plenty of AU fics I enjoy, but if you take a character I love and completely twist them beyond recognition for no reason at all, I will not be happy with you.
LUNA'S FAVORITE SHIPS (so many, lol)
The Hobbit: Thorin x fem Bilbo, Thorin x OC, Fili x Sigrid
Sherlock: Sherlock x Molly
Les Miserables: Eponine x Enjolras, Eponine x Joly
Lord of the Rings: Faramir x Eowyn, Eomer x Lothoriel
Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin x Kaoru, Aoshi x Misao, Sanosuke x Megumi
Final Fantasy VII: Cloud x Tifa
Greek Mythology: Eros x Psyche, Hades x Persephone
Cats: Jemima x Misto, Munkustrap x Demeter, Victoria x Plato, Mungojerrie x Rumpleteazer
Star Trek: Spock x Uhura
Merlin: Arthur x Gwen, Merlin x Freya, Merlin x Morgana
Pride and Prejudice: Darcy x Elizabeth, Georgiana x OC, Mary x OC
North and South: John x Margaret
Jane Eyre: Rochester x Jane
Until Dawn: Josh x Sam, Josh x OC, Chris x Ashley
Tudors: Henry x Anne, Princess Mary x OC, Elizabeth x OC
Teen Titans: Robin x Starfire, Beast Boy x Raven
Lion King: Kovu x Kiara, Kopa x Vitani
How to Train Your Dragon: Hiccup x Astrid
Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy x Riza, Ed x Winry
Star Wars: Finn x Rey, Kylo Ren x OC
Frozen: Jack Frost x Elsa
Batman: Bruce x Selina
Inception: Arthur x Ariadne
Tangled: Flynn Rider x Rapunzel
The Avengers: Hawkeye x Black Widow, Thor x Jane
Hunger Games: Finnick x Annie, Peeta x Katniss
Twilight: Jasper x Alice, Emmet x Rosalie, Leah Clearwater x OC
Avatar: Zuko x Katara
Doctor Who: Ten x Rose
So in any case, hope you enjoy my stuff! :D