Author has written 9 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, 07-Ghost, Beelzebub/べるぜバブ, Prince of Tennis, Cardfight!! Vanguard/CARDFIGHT!! ヴァンガード, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Ossu! Welcome to my profile. As you know, bluedream10 is my nom de plume, but you can call me Rei.
Name: It's a secret but as what it is written on my intro, you can call me Rei.
Gender: GENDERLESS... nah, just kidding.
Age: 15 :D
Birthday: A day after Gokudera-kun's birthday :D :D :D
1. Drawing - I love drawing very much. And not being so arrogant or big-headed or something, I'm actually good at it. You can check some of my works in deviantArt. Just type my username: fonfon10.
Although I'm good at drawing, I can't draw any anime characters without looking at a picture. Yes, all I can draw are original characters. Too bad.
The mediums I used are poster paint, oil pastel, and color pencils. Sometimes when I'm too lazy to use any of them, I just pencil shade my works.
2. Watching anime/Reading manga - I think I'm an OTAKU SINCE BIRTH. Back when I was just in preparatory school, I was already watching anime, but I haven't learned its name yet so I often called it cartoon. When I entered elementary, that's when I found out that the shows I was watching when I was a little are called anime and not cartoons. From then on, I started to watch more and more anime shows, I even wrote a watchlist.
I found out about manga when I was in Grade 5, the same grade level when I started collecting anime magazines. I didn't know until that time that anime series first started as manga series and so I also started reading them online. Oh I have an account in mangafox,com that was recently created, It's hirose-kun. Then when I stumbled into my all-time favorite bookstores, I saw piles of manga stack on top of one another. That's the time I also bought manga.
3. Reading novels/Writing stories - I'm a bookworm... yes, a proud bookworm. I have a collection of books at home. Some of the titles or authors aren't that popular but have good plots. From reading novels, I was inspired to write some stories. You can read the reason why in the later part of my profile.
4. Photo-editing/Photography - I wasn't really into photo-editing that much until my friend and school mate, introduced me to Photoshop. I was amazed and I immediately studied the program. I was happy that somehow I can produce some average quality GFXs. Currently, I'm using GIMP 2.8.2. You can see some of my GFX works in deviantart (fonfon10) and Crunchyroll (white_cloud_10).
I'm not that much active in photography but when I see beautiful sceneries I just can't control myself from taking. I haven't posted any pictures that I've taken because they're still not good enough.
1. Yaoi/Shounen-ai - Yep, Rei here is a proud FUJOSHI. I even shipped my own boy classmates. I already watched Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Tight Rope, Koisuru Boukun, Kirepapa, Kiss to Papa in the Dark, Sensitive Pornograph, Ai no Kusabi, and Seito Kaichou ni Chuukokou. I've also read many yaoi and shounen-ai doujinshis. Some of them are R-18. To be honest, I prefer shounen-ai because of the cuteness and fluffiness.
2. Japanese Culture - Since anime is from Japan, I also gained interest in learning its culture. Currently I'm learning how to write the katakana. I also know how to speak some basic Japanese sentences or phrases. Mostly, the Japanese words that I learned are just because of watching anime. That's right, because of watching anime.
Because of my love for Japan, I volunteered to be a representative of our class in the Mr and Ms United Nations as Ms. Japan. I was happy I was able to wear a kimono and speak Japanese in front of a crowd.
In my second year in high school, I met a new classmate that was a fan of shounen ai/yaoi fanfictions. I don't know anything about fanfictions. And I became interested when she narrated some of the fanfictions she had read. I asked her where in the world is she reading them and voila, she said fanfiction.net. I immediately checked it out and man, I was so amazed on how creative the authors here are. And that made me decided to create an account here and published my own. I don't have any regrets from doing so. I'm very happy that ended up joining here.
I'm a PROUD OTAKU.
I'm currently watching: (some of them are being re-watch)
I'm planning to watch:
Anime series that I've finished but still is an all-time favorite:
I'm currently reading:
I'm planning to read: