Author has written 17 stories for Cats, Penguins of Madagascar, NCIS, Kung Fu Panda, Gravity Falls, How to Train Your Dragon, Sherlock Holmes, Web Shows, and Rise of the Guardians.
i hate when i look to music for inspiration and the song ends before im done writing and the song takes the thought with it. so i press replay and it gives me a completely different idea for a completely different story. aw well
Hey Party People
i am Star7k but you can call me Star because the 7k part is kinda like a last name. i am guessing your reading this because you think i am cute. no? oh well i dont need you. JUST KIDDING! i love my reader and followers and unlike Justin Beiber i dont spit on people. ewwww justin beiber is just...no just no.
so i guess you guys are here to learn a little about me. well there really isnt much to say. I love to talk to people on fanfitcion so PM me about anything at all and i will talk to you! my favorite colors are purple blue gold and black. i love love love love LOVE Michael Jackson. my eyes are blue silver and saphire (because they constantly change color). I love to write stories. I can sing and unlike most people i am actually good at it. and im not saying that because im full of myself people say "wow your really good" and i will first place in talent shows. i love being in plays. i love animals. I dont do drugs or smoke or drink. the only thing i am afraid of is needles. i like flying and by that i mean i fly airplanes. i know tae kwon do and karate and kung fu and i really do believe that the illuminati are really. mostly because they are after me. they are after me because i stole a soul from them. it was MJ's :). thats really it! Live It Off The Wall.
Á tout á l’huere (see ya soon in french (i speak french))
(as of Feb. 25 2014)
Kay...I am still alive for all you still wondering let me just make some stuff clear.
They don't care about us: discontinued due to lack of inspiring bunnies that fly around England's head. (did you just steal that from Hetalia? I DON'T EVEN WATCH HETALIA!)
What makes a hero: Po's not really dead he's kind of in phantom form. IDk when this will be updated if you want to take this story, you can have it just PM if your gonna take it.
Eagle wings: I'm so sorry but i promise they are only four of those evil OC. It might get updated soon. not...like...this month soon but maybe some time next month.
There are a lot of uprising issues and play practices in my life at the moment. I promise i will not leave these stories in cliff hangers. well I might but i might not.
You know you're addicted to NCIS when...
1) You've yelled hysterically at anyone who bothers you on Tuesday nights, episode premier night
2) You've used two or more "Ziva-isms"
3) You've begun to use marine phrases
4) You repeat Rule 23 to anyone who touches your coffee
5) You are desperately searching for Caf-Pow!
6) You've accidentally tried to use your TV as an MTAC screen
7) You find yourself absentmindedly humming the theme song
8) You're up at four in the morning reading NCIS fanfics
9) You find yourself Gibbs Headslapping people (and yourself)
10) You've tried to watch the movies that Tony talks about.
11) Your dog goes missing and you say "Put out a BOLO."
12) You've never, ever, EVER broken rule 12.
13) You ALWAYS break rule 12. :)
14) You've threatened to kill someone with a paperclip
15) You were hysterically screaming "NO!" at the top of your lungs during ep "A Desperate Man" at the TV screen when Ray proposed to Ziva.
16) You use McNicknames on people
17) You've caught yourself daydreaming about running alongside Tony and Ziva, yelling "NCIS! Drop your weapon!!"
18) Your video game username is "Elf Lord"
19) You've tried making your hair like Ziva's (and, like me have failed drastically)
20) You copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a fanfiction.net account, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
Things to do when you're in Wal-Mart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. Wear something with feathers on it, and say very loudly 'CA-CAW, CA-CAW!!!!! I ISSA BIRDIE!!!!!'
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I could see you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together. Woman: Really? I'd put f and u together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? Woman: About as much as when you got kicked out of Hell.
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then watch the world wonder how you did it.
Life is like a pack of gum . . . I've yet to figure out why.
If your name is Mr.Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
Person #2: Too bad the world is round!
I'm not random, I just have many thougt- OH! A SQUIRREL!
Robbers stab you in the stomach. Boyfriends stab you in the heart. Friends stab you in the back. Best friends poke you with straws.
Them noodles won't get you through highschool.
COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE IF YOU THINK THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD AND HISTORY!
101 Ways to Tell if You are Obsessed With Michael Jackson (Not mine! Dx)
1. You write "Love" as L.O.V.E.
2. The term "Wacko Jacko" makes you cringe.
3. You HATE most, if not ALL of the following: Martin Bashir, Conrad Murray, Diane Diamond, and Tom Sneddon
4. Neverland does not make you think of Peter Pan.
5. When someone says the names Jordi or Gavin, you instinctively scream, "MICHAEL IS INNOCENT!!"
6. You know who "They" are in the song "They Don't Really Care About Us"
7. Moonwalker is not just someone who can do the moonwalk...
8. You have used "Michael" not only as a noun, but also as a verb or adjective.
9. You have substituted OMJ for OMG before.
10. When someone talks to you about Prince, you have to ask "Which one?"
11. You can name all the Jackson siblings in order of birth.
12. Paris is not a city in France.
13. When you hear about "Gary, Indiana" you don't think of it as an industrial city outside of Chicago.
14. Things such as Mickey Mouse, Sony, the colour red, sequins, zombies, and friendship bracelets remind you of Michael.
15. You refer to him mainly as Michael, Mike, MJ, or Mikey. But rarely as his full name, Michael Jackson.
16. You know who the following people are and how they relate to Michael: Diana Ross, Lisa Marie Presley, Deborah Brazil, David Walgren, Edward Chernoff, Michael Flanagan, Elizabeth Taylor, Frank DiLeo, Debbie Rowe, and Macauly Culkin.
17. Elvis is not who you think of when you hear "the king."
18. Gold pants make you smile.
19. You don't see anything wrong with a 9-year old being called Blanket.
20. You DO know his real name is NOT Blanket.
21. You often finish people's sentences with MJ song titles/quotes (i.e. "I just can't—" "STOP LOVING YOU!!")
22. You make Michael Jackson references that nobody else understands…
23. You Can't Help It if you make Bad/corny sentences using a Thriller amount of song titles by the Man in the Mirror. In fact, it's an Unbreakable habit you find yourself exposing On the Line often. (But hey, that's just Human Nature, right? ;) )
24. You don't just LISTEN to Michael Jackson, but you find yourself dressing and acting like him, and even STUDYING him.
25. You know who/what #FLANAZAPAM is/represents.
26. You try to avoid planning events on June 25th and August 29th.
27. You know MJ was a vegetarian.
28. You know MJ loved to eat KFC.
29. You also understand how the last two reasons work together even though they seem contradictory. LOL
30. You see nothing wrong with someone having an amusement park and zoo in their back yard.
31. You know the real word in "Bad" is SHAMONE and that NSYNC just screwed it up.
32. You discovered Eddie Murphy could sing because he did a song with Michael.
33. Instead of asking someone "What's up?" you ask "Wazupwitu?"
34. You know what PPB means.
35. You know who Captain EO is.
36. You actually understand what's going on in the Smooth Criminal music video.
37. You are fluent in Jacksonese.
38. You often incorporate Michael into your school work.
39. If you have a twitter, you're following almost every Jackson Family member that has an account.
40. There is at least one MJ song that makes you cry.
41. You write History as HIStory.
42. Your idea of an educational song is "ABC".
43. You know who's name is REALLY being said in D.S. (And no, it's not Don Sheldon)
44. You believe Flanagan is secretly a double agent.
45. You know how many plastic surgeries MJ has REALLY had.
46. You know what the worlds most sold album is.
47. You own a copy of it :3
48. You have at least ATTEMPTED to dance like MJ.
49. You think you can moonwalk (even if you can't).
50. You know how MJ did the 45degree lean.
51. You proved this to yourself by actually trying…
52. You are a member of, or have at least HEARD of MJJC.
53. You had seen nearly everything in the first half of "Moonwalker" before you ever actually watched the film.
54. You HAVE watched the film. XD
55. You know that Michael really has TWO video games.
56. You can list all of Michael's favorite colors.
57. You can say WHY they're his favorite colors.
58. You've heard of Los Olivos, CA.
59. You've also heard of Encino, CA.
60. You blame Joe Jackson and/or the media for many of Michael's problems.
61. You deny Michael had any problems.
62. You often type "hehe" in place of haha.
63. You have inside jokes somehow related to Michael.
64. You own at LEAST $75 worth of MJ related stuff.
65. You just added up the price of all your MJ things and shocked yourself on how much you've spent over the years…
66. You have attempted to dress like MJ before.
67. You know what abbreviations such as BTM, BotDF, J5, PPB, CM, and LOVE stand for.
68. You find nothing wrong with someone having a pet monkey, llama, or boa constrictor.
69. You have known Murray was guilty since June 25th, 2009.
70. You know the air-chamber rumors were faked.
71. You understand the Leave Me Alone video.
72. You were ticked off when Bruno Mars got that grammy in 2010…
73. Military jackets are COOL.
74. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing just one glove…
75. You know why MJ's skin was "white"
76. You can also explain to someone why his KIDS appeared white.
77. You have seen "This is It".
78. You have read "MoonWalk".
79. You know the difference between "MoonWalk" and "MoonWalker".
80. You automatically start listening to a conversation after someone says "Michael Jackson".
81. Your response to "I Love you" is either "I love you more" or "I love you most".
82. When someone asks you what time it is, you feel tempted to tell them "It's close to miiidniight…"
83. You have talked to/flirted with/STARED at a poster/picture/video/etc of Michael.
84. You will chew anyone out if they even THINK negative thought about Michael in your presence.
85. When someone asks if you're alright, you wonder if Annie is also okay…
86. You frequently visit michaeljackson.com.
87. You agree that Ed Chernoff is a jerk.
88. Whenever someone finds out something about MJ, they always ask you if you've heard about it…
89. 99% of the time you have.
90. The best way for someone to get your attention is to say, "Michael Jackson"
91. You can actually pronounce Flanazapam.
92. You have tried to copy Mike's signature at least once.
93. You get irritated by people who claim to be huge MJ fans and only know "Thriller" and "Billie Jean"…
94. You find yourself relating to Michael in random ways.
95. You know what Vitiligo is.
96. You plan on naming your son Michael one day.
97. You don't understand why Thriller is the best selling album when he has some so much better.
98. You can come up with a Michael Jackson quote for nearly every situation.
99. You know where "Ma ma se ma ma sa ma ma co sa" came from.
100. You know how ALL of these scenarios relate to Michael (Without looking them up.)
101. You laughed uneasily at least once while reading this because you didn't realize you were so obsessed.