Author has written 5 stories for Vocaloid, and Shugo Chara!.
Hello all fanfictioners!
Welcome to my profile :D ( I have been told it is 'contradictory' regarding stereotypes, but do you honestly think I care? No.)
I am a fun loving artist, tom boy, home girl, author, dancer, poet, and sister :3
Dance is my life and I've been doing it since I was three years old! Writing and drawing also makes me complete as a person.
I am the artist of the mangaka duo, Pocky Paws! I take care of the drawing, screen tone, and clothing designs while my friend constructs the story line.
PM me anytime because, I honestly have nothing better to do than respond! XD
Also this may sound snippy but if anyone tries to majorly flame me (not constructive critisism, I actually appreciate that!) I can and will report you. In most countries cyber bullying is ILLEGAL, therefore I can have your computer traced and you will be granted splended visits from a juvenile officer once a week. Just follow a simple rule: if you wouldn't say it in person, don't say it through technology.
Fave Animes: RosarioVampire, Shugo Chara!, Hetalia, Tokyo Mew Mew, Venus Versus Virus, Sakuran, and Fruit's Basket.
Fave Mangakas: Shibuko Ebara, Arina Tanemura, and Akihisa Ikeda.
Favorite Voice Actors: Nana Mizuki, Junko Noda, Saeko Chiba, and Yumi Kakazu.
Ethnicity: Russian, Polish, and Ukrainian
Taste in Guys: Gentle, sweet, kind, smart (IQ must be over 130), diginfied, good sense of humor, not judge-mental.
Western Zodiac: Aquarius!
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon }:3
-My Stories (Upcoming, and already published)-
Diaries of a Highschool Gumi (Vocaloid)- I think this story is EXTREMELY fun to write, though I'm on a stump at it... :/
Future Vocaloid Seminary(Vocaloid)- This story, I think, is great and it's as if the chapters flow right out of me :D
Love In Paris (Shugo Chara!)- This is upcoming and I'm really excited about it! This will be Kutau, everyone. At the beginning Utau Hoshina gets a phone call from her manager Yukari Sanjou saying that she booked a gig for her in Paris. To make things better her friends (including Kukai) are also tagging along. What could go wrong?
I'm also cowritting Living the Life, FVS (Future Vocaloid Seminary) Style!the actual author is PinkRose Stories (an awesome person!) and all it is is basically side stories my story, FVS :3
You are a Fox!
Powers: Stealth, night vision, ability to read and manipulate others' emotions
Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.
Best matches: Crows, Owls, Cougars
Watch out for: Bears, Swans, Horses
-PERSONALITY, LEADERSHIP, AND SELF ESTEEM- (0, Low- 40, high)
Authority Authority refers to a person's leadership skills and power. People who score higher on authority like to be in charge. On the extreme ends of this trait, they like to gain power for power's sake alone. Score- 25
Self-sufficiency This trait refers to how self-sufficient a person is. Highly self-sufficient people rely on themselves more than others to meet their goals. On the extreme high end of this trait people deny the role of others in helping them to achieve their goals. Score-27
Superiority Superiority refers to whether a person feels that he or she is better than others. Score- 8
Exhibitionism This trait refers to a person's need to be the center of attention, and willingness to ensure they are the center of attention. At the extreme high end of this trait a person may try to become the center of attention at the expense of other's needs. Score- 6
Exploitativeness This trait refers a person's willingness to exploit others in order to meet their own needs or goals. Score- 16
Vanity This trait refers to a person's vanity--excessive pride in or admiration of one's own appearance or achievements. Score- 0
Entitlement This trait refers to the extent to which people feel that the world owes them favorable treatment or the extent to which people feel that they have a right to something (e.g., praise, recognition, attention). Score- 7
Hot and Spicy!
You have a spicy and hot style! Such as wearing jean shorts and a tank top! You
-What my Shoes Say About Me-
You're Shoes Say: "I'm Style Savvy!"
You'll try anything once! This applies to your footwear and your life. You know what you like, for instance a wedge in the summer and some kitten heels in the winter, but are also willing to try something more daring when called for. Loving the spiked boot trend? You're already hitting the mall for a new pair. If it doesn't work out, you know you'll always have your go-to shoe styles to fall back on.
-My Anime Archtype-
"The Girl Next Door"
-My 'Hidden' Talent-
Elena Gilbert (The Vampire Diaries)
The fact that you're a romantic is evident through your relationships and fondness for love stories. When things aren't going well in your personal, you generally grab a pen and paper to express yourself through writing. (You here that fanfiction? IMMA WRITER XD)
-What Is My Theme Song?-
"Want You Back" by Cher Llyod
You're tough and edgy — but most of all, bold. You're not afraid to speak your mind, or talk to a guy first. If you want something (like your ex back), you'll stop at nothing to make sure you get it! (Dun agree with the ex part, I think love is over rated! Me myself and I is all I need! XD)
-My Shoe Personality-
Your Shoe Personality Is: Chic and Sexy!
You've got it together! Your look screams confidence, so to play up your glam side even more, choose heels in leather, faux animal skin, or metallic materials and peep-toe wedges. Also, just because you usually go the stiletto route, doesn't mean you can't rock a sexy flat — buckles, jewels, and shiny materials are all good options! (Hahahahaha! XD HAHAHA!)
-My Pet Personality-
You Should Get a Playful Pooch! (PSH! Been there ,done that! XD)
You’re always down for a good time. Anything can be fun if you have the right attitude, and you always do! People love to spend time with you because you always enjoy yourself. You like to talk, play, and let loose! A puppy or dog would keep up with your peppy, on-the-go ways and add even more fun to your life!
-Randomly Awesome Fan Mail Questions-
-Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Does a phone book count? I hope so anyways... line 4... Fire Safety- 911...?
-Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? A Germ-X bottle =_=
-What is the last thing you watched on TV? Spice Girls Reunion... DUN JUDGE ME!
-Without looking, guess what time it isafterwards, look at the clock. What is the actual time? Imma guess 5:30 and let's see... 5:50 =,="
-With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Erm... doors shutting?
-When did you last step outside? An hour ago actually. I needed to take my dog outside.
-Did you dream last night? Some freaky stufff, man O.o
-Do you remember your dreams? Not usually...?
-When did you last laugh?Do you remember why / at what? Just a few moments ago! My friend is freaking HILARIOUS! XD
-What is on the walls of the room you are in? Eh... only some pictures and a bulletin board.
-Seen anything weird lately? No... am I supposed to...? O.o
-What is the last film you saw? I think 'The Princess Bride' though, I'm not quite sure. I cannot stop laughing when I watch that movie XD
-If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Probably Moscow, Russia to live with my relatives. Who cares is the murder rate is higher, there's always knife throwing! XD
-If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? /)O.O(\ Oh my! A mansion made of gold chocolate! *drools*
-Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I'm SO. Friggin. SHORT! TvT
-If yu could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Make others have better negociation skills!
-Do you like to dance? SHA! XD
-Would you ever consider living abroad? Uhuh! I wanna explore! }:3
-Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Nope
-Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My awesomely awesome Hawaiian friend :)
-What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? The music download for Karakuri Burst, specifically Kaito and Meiko's version.
-Last time you swam in a pool? About a month ago
-Type of music you like most? Jpop FTW! XD
-Type of music you dislike most? Country! DX
-Are you listening to music right now? Karakuri Burst by Meiko and Kaito I love the song an I think they make a great couple owo
-What color is your bedroom carpet? I have dark hard wood floors. o.o
-If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Chocolofy everything! XD JK, furnish it better...?
-What was the last thing you bought? Pocky /)QwQ(\
-Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? Nu
-Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? HECK YES! XD
-Do you have a garden? Yup owo
-Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Nah and to be honest I dun care =,=
-What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? 'Crap, morning again?' XD
-There's a jeep going 25 miles and there's a lake near bywith three cats. One cat is pink, the other is purple, and the last one is blue. How many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house? XD Ummmm... THE ANSWER IS FISH! XD
-What is your favorite fragrance? I think it's between Tatooed by Inky, Because of You by Jordan Sparks, Lady Lace by Xtina Aguilera, or Malibu Heat by B & BW
-Have you ever got a speeding ticket? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell =w="...
-Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Indeed! From now on I'll be getting Otaku USA every mont for a year! X3
-How many languages can you speak? Two... Russian and English, I'm working on my French owo
-Random Fan Mail my Friend Answered-
-If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
-Who sent the last text message you received? A weird person, my brothers friend...
-Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Baby, The Stars Shine Bright! An AWESOME store!
-What time is bed time? An hour from now!
-Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Hellz to da NO!
-How many tattoos do you have? -1! XD Like an awesome person!
-If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? No...
-What did you do for your last birthday? House PARTY! XD
-Do you carry a donor card? I dun even have a wallet! Where would I put my donor card, in my shoe? !
-This Or That Questions-
Coke or Pepsi? NEITHER! High fructose corn syrup is bad for you D:
Rue 21 or Aeropostale? Rue 21 FTW! Aeropostale is where all the preps in my school shop =.=
Winter or Summer? Winter! Nothing beats some good hot chocolate and ice skating ;D
Vanilla or Chocolate? Hm... this is a toughie but I have to choose vanilla.
Ice cream or sorbet? Sorbet, I'm allergic to milk XD
Mint or Cinnamon? Mint, it's light and refreshing! =w=
Texting or Calling? Calling, I'm a horrible texter!
Veggies or Meat? Veggies! I am a vegetarian, after all...
Looks or Smarts? Smarts in a heart beat, man! Smarts in a heartbeat...
Roses or Chocolates? Roses owo I specifcally love the peach colored ones!
-What Mythical Creature Am I?-
Favorite Color: Hm... It's between mint green and lavender, I dunno owo
Favorite Clothing Stores: Banana Republic, Forever 21, rue 21, Bath and Body Works, Hot Topic, etc.
Favorite Clothing Brands: DKNY, Dolce & Gabana, Chanel, Prada, Coach, bebe, Stella McCartney.
Favorite Drink: Thai Iced Tea, FTW! XD
Favorite Food: Hmmmm... any oriental food (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, etc.) and any Russian food. Pirozhki is so YUMMY!
Favorite Song: @.@ too many to count...
Favorite J-Pop Singer/Band: All of the Vocaloids and Bueno!
Favorite Female Vocaloid: Luka Megurine or Meiko :3
Favorite Male Vocaloid: My sexy egg plant samurai, Gakupo! /)*w*(\
Favorite Animal: I LOVE rabbits and dogs x3
Favorite Dog Breed: Papillon, I have one named Charlie and he is my baby and I love him to death :3
Favorite Anime/Manga: Over the hill, too much to bother to count...
Favorite Mangakas: Arina Tanemura, Ikeda Akihisa, Shibuko Ebara, Banri Sendou, the list can go on and on...
Favorite Gum Flavor: Spearmint, Winter gren, lime, key lime pie, etc.
Favorite Fruit: Limes and rasberries owo
Favorite Veggie: ASDFJASAS SO MANY!
Favorite Non J-Pop Singers/Bands: Cher Lloyd, Lady Gaga, Cod Play, One Republic, Amy Winehouse, The Script.
REPOST IF YOU THINK STEREOTYPING IS WRONG AND BOLDFACE THE ONES THAT APPLY TO YOU
I'm EMO sometimes, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST carry a gun
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be smart.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm an ATHEIST, so I MUST hate the world.
I DON'T HAVE A RELIGION, so I MUST not have morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I'm JAMAICAN, so I must smoke weed.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I take ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST work at a casino.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a stuck up whore.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I MUST be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a Goth.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a stupid ditz.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a big peter.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin. (At least from what other people say...)
I have straight A's, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be gay.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool.
I have GERMAN HERITAGE, so I MUST be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I MUST be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN, so I MUST be lazy.
I'm a STONER, so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be a prude.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly or crazy.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon and fried chicken.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don’t like the SUN, so I MUST worship Satan.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I'm WICCAN, so I MUST worship the devil.
-Playlist Shuffle Questions-
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Erm... I Can Take Off My Panties by Kagamine Rin... WTF?
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Secret Police by Hatsune Miku. I dun get it... o.o"
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Dancing on the Velveet Moon by Nana Mizuki: Weeeeeeell, I DO think about dancing XD
4.WHAT IS 22? Force of Nature by Lenka?
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Kasane Territory by Kasane Teto, I get it! XD
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Evil Food Eater Conchita by Meiko, LOLWHAT?
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Hamster on a Piano by Parry Gripp. Makes no sense at all. At all.
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Black Diamond by Nana Mizuki. Interesting.
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Alice Human Sacrifice (Russian Version). W...T...F?! I must not 'like' the person I 'like' XD
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Meikyuu Butterfly. Apparently, a butterfly who has lost her way.
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Double Lariat by Megurine Luka, such a sad song! ;A;
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? PONPONPON by SeeU. WTH? Apparently, I'm having a happy funeral!
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Magnet by Gakupo Kaumi and Megurine Luka. So wrong in so many ways XD
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Triple Baka by Miku, Teto, and Neru. I don't under stand o.o"
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Candy Candy by Gumi Megpoid XD
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Ievan Polkka by Luka and Lilly
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE? Karakuri Burst Kaito, Meiko. Oh no! ;A;
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET? Regret Message by Kagamine Rin. This fits in!
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Fukkireta by Kasane Teto, ok.
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? PoPiPo by Hatsune Miku. So vegetable juice makes me cry?
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? I Wish They'd Just Die by Kaito. I'm guessing that's a no? XD
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? Meltdown by Neru Akita. It suits it!
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? I Like You, I Love You by Kagamine Rin. Yup!
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?Romeo and Cinderella Gumi & Len Version.
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Honey by Meiko.
-Random Character Thing XD-
List your 10 favorite Vocaloid/UTAU characters in no order and answer the following questions:
What would you do if:
1) Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Sigh* Luka, whaddaya want?
2) Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you’re showering?
GODDAMMIT KAITO, FOR THE FUCKING FIFTY MILLIONTH TIMe- THIS...IS NOT... THE ICE CREAM PARLOR!
3) Number 4 announced they’re going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Gumi and Neru... what the hell?
4) Number 5 cooked you dinner?
Hmm... since it's Len I suppose it'll be banana crepes XD
5) Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach sleeping?
6) Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Wowza... well I DO kinda look like Meiko so I suppose it would make sense.
7) Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
Bread overdoes I'm guessing? XD
8) Number 9 made fun of your friends?
OHHOHOHO! Bring it on SISTA! SHIT JUST GOT SERIOUS!
9) Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Well Haku isn't exactly 'social'.
10) Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
Luka would probably call the police or stab their hands with forks XD depends on her mood.
11) You’re on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
I dun give a crap if I broke my leg! I'm on vacation with my sexy eggplant samurai! /)*w*(\
12) It’s your birthday. What will 3 give you?
A tub of ice cream reguarding that this is KAITO we're talking about!
13) You’re stuck in a house that’s on fire. What does 4 do?
I only HOPE Gumi would dial 911... owo"
14) You’re about to do something that’ll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
Being the nice shota boy he is, he will talk me out of it!
15) You’re about to marry number 10. What’s 1’s reaction?
WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! 1. Luka would n't give a shit and 2. I WOULDN'T BE MARRYING HAKU!
16) You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
SAKE PARTY! XD Drowning all my sorrows in alchohol XD
17) You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
Neru? Well she'd probably text everyone she knows to cheer me on.
18) You can’t stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Haku... I think she wouldn't do anything
19) Number 1 is all you’ve ever dreamed of. Why?
20) Number 3 tells you about their deeply hidden love for number 9.
Kaito and Neru? That should be 'interesting'...
21) You’re dating 3 and they introduce you to their parents. Would you get along?
Me...? Date... Kaito?
22) Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
Gumi loves Neru?! Well, that's a mindfuck!
23) Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Len...?! And Rin...?! B-b-but they're TWINS!
24) Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
I'm sorry, but I don't see Rin that way XD
25) You had a haircut and 7 can’t stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Erm... Earth to Meiko?
26) Number 8 thinks he’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him?
Dun worry Teto-chan! There's always Mikuo!
27) Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an e-mail. Now what?
Neru, I dun feel the same way!
28) You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
Haku and Luka?! That's just MESSED UP!
29) You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
30) Could 1 and 6 be soulmates?
31) Would 2 trust 5?
32) Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
33) 5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
34) If 6 and 3 cooked dinner, what would they make?
35) 7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
36) 8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
37) What would 3’s perfect girl/boyfriend be like; will 3 be happy?
38) 10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
39) 1 accidentally kicked 10.
40) 2 sent a message to their bf/gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
41) 5 and 6 did a workout together.
42) 6 noticed they weren’t invited to your birthday?
43) 7 won the lottery.
44) 8 had quite a big secret.
45) 9 became a singer.
46) 10 got a daughter.
47) What would 1 think of 2?
48) How would 3 greet 4?
49) What would 4 envy about 5?
50)What dream would 5 have about 6?
51) What do 6 and 7 have in common?
52) What would make 7 angry at 8?
53) Where would 8 meet 9?
54) What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
55) What would make 10 scared of 1?
-REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER!-
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORSIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
-The Irony of Speaking English-
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and drink small amounts of wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the English, Canadians, or Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat alot of fat and ALSO suffer fewer heart attacks than the English, Canadians, or Americans.
3. The Italians drink accessive amounts of wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the English, Canadians, or Americans.
4.The Germans drink alot of beer and eats alot of sausage yet they still suffer fewer heart attacks than the English, Canadians, or Americans.
5. Russians drink alot of vodka, eat alot of pierogis (NOMNOMNOM, YUMMY!), and guompki and suffer fewer heart attacks than the English, Canadians, and Americans. (GO RUSSKIS! XD)
CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you! XD
-Your guy side-
you love hoodies
you love jeans
dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt
shopping is torture
Sad movies suck
You owned a X-box
played with hot wheels as a kid
at some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter (When I was like 6... XD)
you own/ed a DS, PS2, or Saga
you used to be obsessed with power rangers
you watch sports on TV
gory movies are cool
you go to your dad for advice
you own like a trillion baseball caps
you like going to high school football games
you used to/do collect baseball/football cards (Football- as in soccer? o.o)
baggy pants are cool to wear
its kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors
you love to go crazy and not care what people think
sports are fun
you talk with food in your mouth
you sleep with socks on at night
Total= 16 (I feel like such a tomboy XD)
Your girl side
You wear lip gloss/chapstick
You love to shop
You wear eyeliner
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice
You consider cheerleading a sport (Well, the flips and tumbles. But overall, no)
You hate wearing the color black
You like hanging out at the mall
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures
You like wearing jewelry
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
You don't like the movie Star Wars
You were in gymnastics/dance (Dance is my LIFE! I've been at it since I was 3!)
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up
You smile a lot more than you should
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes
You care about what you look like
You like wearing dresses when you can
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne
You love the movies
Used to play with dolls as little kid
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it(Never ever ever...)
Like being the star of every thing
Total= 1 (I'm not so feminine XD)
You ozwn a cell phone
You own something from abercrombie
You own something from pacsun
you own something from Hollister
You own something from American Eagle/Arie/AE Kids
You love/like going to the mall
You own an iPod/MP3 player
You love Starbucks
You have been called a brat
You hate buying things that are on sale
You have more than one house
Total : 1 (Well, I'm not a 'prep' XD)
Black is one of your favorite colors
You have thought about death (yup... oh yeah)
You wear chains
You like heavy metal
You've shopped at Hot Topic
You have worn black lipstick
Your hair was/is dark
You dislike preps
You're an athiest/ satanist/agnostic
Total : 5 (Eh, so-so)
You can skateboard
You've worn plaid
You like Converse
You hate MTV
You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair
You dislike pink
You hate/dislike preps
You wear/wore skateboarding shoes
Total : 6 (Meh, in the middle on this one too)
You love the computer
You like Harry Potter
You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts
You get straight A's
You love/like reading
You were/are in band
You don't care what you look like (Listen, haterss are your biggest fans)
You have a curfew
You have a crush on a nerd
You always do your homework
You never miss school unless you're sick
Total : 9 (Someone's a geek! XD)
You cut yourself over depression
You Wear thick rimmed glasses
You like the band Evanescence
You cry easily (Not at all!)
You like emo music
You hate being called emo
You keep/have kept a journal/diary
You have written a sad poem (That poem won me like 6 awards so, it was worth it! XD)
You think emo chicks/Guys are hot
Total : 1
You like rap (I'd be shunned by my home girls if I didn't XD)
You are/was in a gang
You wear/wore rubberbands in your pants
You swear once in a while or alot (Hun, I swear like a sailor...)
You have freestyled (HELL YES! XD I love it!)
You have worn high tops with the tongue flipped out
You can break dance
Total : 5 (YEAHyuh! XD)
You like loud music (eh, it's OK)
You love/loved the Ninja Turtles
You never walk anywhere
You wear slip-on shoes
You wear/wore Vans
You like the band panic! at the disco
You wear band t-shirts
People have called you a freak and meant it
You love to "hardcore" dance
hair has been died more than 1 color (If highlights count!)
You watch/watched the Superbowl
You own track shoes or other sports related shoes (Cheer shoes -,-)
You collect your jerseys
you have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards(I got me some 6 karate trophies, 13 math competition trophies, 19 author awards, and 23 dance trophies!)
You have posters or plaques of famous athletes
your garage consists of sports equipment
You belong/belonged to a school team (Uhuh, long story short there was a mix up with the cheerleading auditions and well, I can't get out of it.)
You are going/did go to a sports summer camp
You have a specific number (Lucky, six bitches! Lucky 6! XD)
Total : 5
21 Funny Things To Do At Walmart-
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and/or adult diapers and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Have a strip poker game in the middle of an aisle.
18. When someone comes, jump from behind a shelf in a lion suit saying,"Welcome to Narnia!"
19. When the cashier is ringing in your purchases, look down at the scanner and go 'its magic' in a very awed voice.
20. In the food aisle pretend as if you are trying to swat a bug away. Move your head to the right, then left as if you are trying to follow it. Then start spinning and stomping. Finally shout out. Yes! I got it! Wow that is the biggest cockroach I've ever seen. I think she was pregnant. Oh look there is another one.
21. Grab a blanket, and drape it over shoulders. Run around the store yelling out 'I'm Batman. Come Robin, to the bat mobile!
-Fifty Things To Do In An Elevator-
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
FVS, Chp 14-
FVS Chp. 18-
FVS Chp. 19-
Rin's Dress- tommorow
ALICE AND AKEMI'S OKINAWA CABIN
Then you walk in-
FVS, Chp. 20-
Alice's Swim suit-
Diaries of a High School Gumi, Chp. 6-