Author has written 1 story for Glee.
I love the forest, cats and horses, reading and writing.
And that's pretty much my life.
Or at least that was the case, back when I still had free time...
So I'm here again (November 2015), after a few months of silence. I won't update When I Can Still Hear You right now. I'm way to busy to write anything... and doesn't that stress me out. But I might be back with a new chapter soon (maybe for Christmas, but I won't make any promises).
If you've actually read When I Can Still Hear You and wonder why it never updates, here are my reasons:
- I don't have the time. I'm studying at university now and there is a lot to do to keep up with the courses.
- I've presumed no one's interested in reading the conclusion (and I wouldn't judge anyone for that, it's not exactly a masterpiece).
- My writing and English skills have improved a lot since I started writing the story. I struggled with English at that time, both in class and with my writing (English is not my first language), and so this story has been an educational journey for me. Therefore, I feel as though I could write a much better story now and I'd rather be working on stories that I actually like.
- I've kind of left the fandom and I'm not very active on Fanfiction.net, or any sites for that matter, anymore (due to my lack of free time, no doubt).
- I wrote it in first person! Why did I do that? I didn't even like first person fanfiction at the time.
If you still do want me to finish it, let me know. I probably will if some people are interested. But otherwise I'll just move on to newer, better writing projects.