Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Top o' the morning/day/evening! You've reached RandomFandom5, what can I do for ya?
I guess I should tell you a little about me.
Favorite color: Royal blue
Favorite animal: Hippo (cat is a close second)
Favorite songs: "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons, "Disturbia" by Rihanna, "Angel With A Shotgun" by The Cab, "If I Had You" by Adam Lambert, "Haven't Had Enough" by Marianas Trench...I have a lot of favorite songs
Favorite band: Gorillaz
Other bands/artists I like: Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, OneRepublic, Rihanna, Fountains Of Wayne, The Beatles, Marina and the Diamonds, Adam Lambert, Florence The Machine
Favorite book: Either Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, or the first Hunger Games.
Favorite food: Pasta (either that or my grandma's potato-leek soup)
37 Things To Do In An Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time...
This is Kitty.
Copy and paste this in your profile to help Kitty gain world domination.
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've ever snuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If they are right...copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your 11th birthday was the worst because you didn't get a letter to Hogwarts, copy and paste this to your profile.
Remembering the Past Defense Against The Dark Arts Professors:
QUIRINUS QUIRRELL Succumbed to a terminal case of Extra-Cranial Voldemortitus.
GILDEROY LOCKHART Own worst enemy. Literally. (Rendered an amnesiac by own spell.)
REMUS LUPIN Outed as werewolf; quit before the parental lynch mob could form.
ALASTOR MOODY Resigned to fight Death Eaters after being impersonated by one.
DOLORES UMBRIDGE Undermined in the Great Weasley-Twin Rebellion.
SEVERUS SNAPE ''Person of interest'' in Dumbledore's homicide.
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5 that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP".
If you think randomness rocks, copy and paste this onto your profile and your name onto the list!!
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you believe in werewolf rights copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you’re against child abuse (in any form) copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you are against animal testing/abuse/fur/ect, copy and paste.
If you're in denial over Tonks and Lupin's death's copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If you've ever felt like someone(thing) was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that Hollypaw should do something wrong, and act like a normal apprentice, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
Check this out...I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you think (or know) you're obsessed with warriors, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door marked pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On a knife sharpener:
(Really? I had no idea.)
On shin pads for cyclists:
(But I thought they were immunifiers!)
On a take away coffee cup:
(Okay, I'm not even gonna comment on this one.)
Emergency safety procedures at a US summer camp:
(Excellent logic there.)
In a microwave oven manual:
(But that would be so much quicker.)
On the bottom of a cola bottle:
(But opening it on the top seems so cliche.)
On a box of aspirin:
(*Snape voice* Obviously.)
On a bottle of laundry detergent:
On a muffin packet:
On a ketchup bottle:
(Really? You Earthlings put red gloop on your food?)
On a bottle of rum:
(Hmmm...nothing seems to be coming out of this bottle.)
A car park sign:
(So, is it opposite day, or...?)
A sign in a street in Hong Kong:
(They may bite.)
Rules on a tram in Prague:
Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be persecuted.
(Aw, I thought I was supposed to do the haunting!)
Sign on newly-renovated ramp entrance, USA:
(Must be malfunctioning.)
On a bottle of baby lotion:
(Well, to be fair, babies aren't children.)
In a car handbook:
(But that sounds so complicated!)
Directions for mosquito repellant:
(...as opposed to saving all the old batteries and using them as new ones.)
On a birthday card for a one year old:
(That card must be specially designed for leaplings.)
In a hotel bedroom:
(Well that makes a lot of sense.)
In a lift in a Japanese hotel:
(OMG! That guy just scratched his nose! I'd better push the button!)
On a can of Spray paint:
(But what if I'm out of face paint?)
On a TV remote:
(But it gets so dusty...)
On a washing machine in a launderette:
(That would be so much more convenient than giving them a bath, though!)
On a bottle of hair dye:
On a box of fireworks:
(But it would be a party in my mouth!)
On the packaging for a wrist watch:
(How does a wristwatch resemble underwear?)
In a dishwasher manual:
(But my dishes are my children...)
On a toaster:
(HELP! I'M DROWNING!...I could really go for some toast.)
On a mattress:
(To all you people with ridiculously big mouths, that is a tribute!)
I promise to remember Harry
When someone grows up with no love
I promise to remember Ron
When someone is jealous
When I meet someone with wisdom beyond their years
I promise to remember James and Lily
when someone dies before their time
I promise to remember Dumbledore
At the thought of the greater good
I promise to "Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good"
for Gred, Forge, and Padfoot of course
I promise to remember Moony
And fight for human rights
I promise to remember Snape
When My heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Narcissa
When I'd do anything for family
I promise to remember Dora Tonks
When someone is hyper
I promise to remember Hedwig,
who lived and died soaring
I promise to remember Percy
When ambition gets the best of me
I promise to be careful
For Moody's sake, of course
I promise to remember Hagrid
When one is wrongly blamed
I promise to remember Neville
when I stand up for what is right
I promise to remember the Marauders
When a friend says "Call me and I'll be there."
…In remembrance of Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his identical brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
...In remembrance of Dobby...
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In remembrance of Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauder...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….an incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a totally awesome werewolf.
….In remembrance of Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In remembrance of Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his bottom thoroughly kicked in the end.
…In remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but who actually turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In remembrance of Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra...
...she deserved everything she got and more.
…In remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In remembrance of Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry’s actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
...In remembrance of Sirius Black...
...who always said...
...that spending time with his family just might kill him...
Harry Potter vs Twilight
In Harry Potter if vampires walk into the sun they die. In Twilight if vampires walk into the sun they sparkle.
In Harry Potter werewolves are awesome and actually kill people. In Twilight werewolves are pedophiles.
In Harry Potter the main character travels to a magical school in Scotland. In Twilight the main character has a 109 year old virgin watching them sleep.
In Harry Potter the villain is a bald guy with a snake called Voldemort. In Twilight the villains are posh vampires that have crazy plans and end up getting killed by Edward every time.
In Harry Potter when the man Hermione Granger loved left her she continued to search for the horcruxes so they could defeat Voldemort and save the wizarding world. In Twilight when the man Bella loved left her she went numb for months and then jumped of a cliff.
Now try and tell me with a straight face that Twilight is better than Harry Potter, impossible isn't it. To bring this home I'll finish with a song
Copy and paste if you think Harry Potter is better than Twilight.
Boy: You hit like a girl.
Girl: Maybe of you hit a little harder, you would too... Nah, who am I kidding?
Copy and paste that to your profile to stop sexism!
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifrey, NarnianLady, KingdomHeartsNerd, Lady Alice101, greekdemigod15, Kobra Kid96, 4blueeyes9, NumberOneNarcissist, RandomFandom5
I am a part of the Authors Against Perfect Original Characters Society (AAPOCS). If you are too, copy and paste this into your profile.
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We're future Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We'll kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
10. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
11. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
12. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
13. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
14. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book.
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated.
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just stupid.
46 Ways To Annoy a Non-Harry Potter Fan:
1) Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books or movies.
2) Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related emails, make the subject misleading.
3) Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their b-day and demand they cherish it 4-ever.
4) Pretend you can do magic.
5) Yell "CRUCIO" whenever they insult Harry Potter.
6) If you're late for something, blame it on your broken time turner.
7) Sort every person you meet into one of the four houses.
8) Say "Lumos" every time you turn on a light.
9) If your asked to retrieve something shout "Accio" loudly.
10) Refuse to wash your hair and explain you're going for the Snape look.
11) Spend hours at a time trying to make your broom fly.
12) Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
13) Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
14) Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone else offers you.
15) Hum the Harry Potter theme all day long.
16) Talk to animals and insist that they're animagi.
17) Walk up to random people and ask if their initials are R.A.B.
18) Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
19) Refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
20) Whenever it gets foggy outside, scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
21) Point at modern electronic devices and say "Look at that! The things these muggles come up with!"
22) Point and grunt and insist that your speaking troll.
23) Take them to a CD store and make them look for the new Weird Sisters Album.
24) Always speak with a British accent, especially if you're not from the U.K.
25) Draw round glasses and a lightening bolt scar on every poster you come across.
26) Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27) Laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28) Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29) Break any awkward silences by saying "How 'bout them Chudley Canons?"
30) Say "Alohomora" every time you open a door.
31) Every time you see them demand an explanation of why they don't like harry potter.
32) Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
33) Shriek loudly and say that you're speaking Mermish.
34) If they ask you about the weather solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
35) Pretend your under an invisibility cloak and shout "You can't see me!"
36) Knit them a maroon jumper every year, especially if maroon isn't their color.
37) Draw the sign of the Hallow on every surface in the house.
38) While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
39) Throw the chess board across the room when the pieces don't move.
40) When one of the movies is on TV remind them every five minutes.
41) Refer to random people as "You-Know-Who."
42) Start swatting at the air saying there's a wrackspurt around.
43) Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L.'S
44) Walk around bumping into walls, explaining you're looking for the Room of Requirement.
45) Run up to random men with long dark hair and scream "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
46) Run up to them all worriedly and tell them that Voldemort is back. When they ask who Voldemort is, say, 'DON'T SAY THE NAME!' and run off screaming.
I’m late because:
1) I lost my way – twice
Unsafe External Link