Author has written 10 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Twilight, and Harry Potter.
//MaussHauss haxxored this account just to drop in and say: " "
Bandgeek252: MaussHauss... I miss you V.V
I am the one the only Bandgeek252. I shall tell you a few things about me. I am 26 and despite my energetic toddler I still am cooking up story ideas. At last count there are at least 7 new stories that I am weaving. Now if they actually make it on here will be the real question. It's a talent I have where I can come up with great stories, but lack the discipline to follow through. I typically write Harry Potter, Twilight, and Buffy, but I did dabble at a Charmed/Buffy crossover.
I like Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Twilight, El Goonish Shive if Dan Shive would update more, Titus, South Park, and Buffy. I thought I would never write HP fanfiction just because of the difficulty juggling between the books and the movies. Then I decided, "What the hell?" And now I'm completely obsessed with it.
My favorite pairings of HP: I like to see lots of different pairings so I may like another pairing, but not mention them here...
1. Severus and Hermione
2. Remus and Hermione (serious Fanfic writers you need to start working on more of these to feed my addiction. This couple is so undeniably sweet)
3. Fred and Hermione
4. Tonks and Harry (weird but I think she is just what he needs ;)
5. Neville and Ginny (I am so over cannon pairings. I find a lot of them boring. So I like putting these two together)
6. Bill and Hermione
7. Draco and Hermione (when done properly!)
8. Threesomes of any pairing, but that's a little much for FF.net, eh?
My favorite pairing for Buffy
1. Buffy and Spike (seriously if Buffy didn't want him, he can stop by my house anytime )
My favorite Twilight pairing:
1. Jacob and Bella (b/c Edward is an Emo, possessive little rich bastard and Jacob is so adorable).
I have been slacking in my stories and to those of you who are getting impatient with me, I apologize. I plan on working on several new banners, writing more stories, and basically getting my creative gears moving again Summer 2013. This semester has just been too much for creative work.
Enjoy the stories and review often. It's the dim light of reviews that keeps my creative juices flowing. Please review... even if it's just to say "Hey great story" or "Geez you should really keep your day job". I am good with either phrase.
I like to make banners for fanfictions out there. Either my own or others that I enjoy. Please feel free to check it out! If you like what you see and want me to do a banner for your story PM me.
For more on my work and my recommendations check out:
8/2012: WTMS was featured in SSHG Quizzes on LJ. Thanks MorethanSirius for putting my story on there.
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|