Author has written 6 stories for Sherlock, National Treasure, James Bond, and Hogan's Heroes.
Hello everyone, and welocme to my megar profile. If you're not suppossed to be here, I sugguest that you leave right now, before my minions come and haunt you.
I'm The Ginger Midget, and that pretty much sums up what I look like. You can use your imangination to fill in the blanks.
I live in America, but am obsessed with all things U.K. Except tea. I've never had it, but I want to try it one of these days.
This obsession comes from my love of Sherlock Holmes. The books still remain my favorite to this day, though other good reads are The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake, Gone With the Wind, The Bible, Hallowmere series, The Name of the Star, Wild Roses, The Grapes of Wrath, plus any others I can't think of right now. I'm also a bit of a history buff, so I'll read nonfiction as well. I read almost anything, come to think of it.
As for the media, my tastes rang far and wide. My favorite movies include Gone With the Wind, Singing in the Rain, The Avengers, Midnight in Paris, Night at the Museum 1 & 2, Pirates of the Carribean 1-4, 12 Angry Men, The Grape of Wrath, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, The Afican Queen, Inception, Sherlock Holmes 1 & 2, Aquamarine, Letters to Juliet, In the Heat of the Night, you get the idea. Unlike most people my age, I like old movies as well as new, if you haven't figured that out all ready.
My favorite TV show is Sherlock, obviously. But I have others: Doctor Who, Hogan's Heros, Detroit 1-8-7, Dallas 2012, Once Upon a Time, Hawii Five-O (I like this one more for the attmosphere, since the plot lines are so poorly written),Great Lake Warriors, Cupcake Wars. . . yep, that's about it. I don't watch that much TV, in retrospect.
As if I couldn't get any more awsomer, I also enjoy musicals. My two definate favorites are Ragtime and Newsies. Everything else lines up afterward in a random order, that changes depending on my mood.
Of course, I have my dislikes. I don't like incompitance, melted cheese, sports, rap, excessive talking, people not focusing on the task at hand, or math. I also don't like giant aquariums.
There is something that I've neglected to tell you guys: I do not read, write, or support slash. Sorry.
That's pretty much it, in a nushell. I will be updating this periodically, so check back every once in a while. Now, feel free to scroll my organized collection of fun stuff!
3-5-13: I'm back! I just posted a National Treasure fic, and have deleated To Catch a Wave. (It wasn't that good to begin with, and I doubt that I'll return to it.) I do plan to edit and fix a few things in Snow, so stay tuned.
2-7-13: I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from writing fanfiction. I'm working on a story for a contest I'm going to enter and the deadline is the end of March, so I'm trying to make good. I don't know when I'll start posting again, probably around the spring time. I'm going to discontinue To Catch a Wave, and will probably write for a new fandom. I'll still reveiw stories, I just won't be posting anything. Sorry for the inconvinence.
2-4-13: I'm considering deleating To Catch a Wave, simply because I don't have much interest in it anymore. If you object, or support my decision, please PM me. I want to know.
1-26-13: The fandom I will be writing for next is Pirates if the Carribean. I should post the story within the next week. Stayed tuned!
1-21-13: I finished Snow and am now contiplating what fandom I should write for next. If you have suggestions, feel free to PM me, but there are no guarentees that I'll write for that fandom next.
. . . copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you’re one of the 2 percent who haven’t, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers have participated in under-aged drinking and drugs. If you're one of the 2 who hasn't, copy this into your profile wearing a smirk of pride
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you like writing stories, copy and paste this to your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile...
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Patti LuPone impression, copy this in your profile.
If talking to yourself is a common thing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you'd rather read than do sports, paste this into your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you day-dream about your fictional characters and plot lines in class, copy and paste this onto your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (Moony, Padfoot, Prongs, Artemis Fowl), hollybridgetpeppermint (ARTYARTYARTY!!!! And Holmes. And Ali (don't laugh!!! Stupid fangirl thingy...). And Peter Wimsey. And Albert Campion. And Erik (the Phantom). And Enjolras. And Javert. And...) TheSTreetsOfParisEponine (Mountparnesse, Lupin, Random Les Mis Extra (?), Jehan Prouvaire) The Ginger Midget (Sherlock Homes, obvs, James and Lord Beckett from POTC, Bernard and Jack Frost from The Snata Clause, Ahkmanra and Al Capone from NatM)
If you talk to yourself or fictional characters copy/paste this into your profile
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions when you probably should be doing something else, like homework, copy this onto your profile
If you've ever seen Wicked live, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you're Defying Gravity and no one can pull you down, copy this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Pluto was declared to no longer be a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, Battleground Heart, Kaity the Chameleon, xX-Arianna-hime-Xx,Lillith Black, Darkness Sierra, AutobotGirl6, Whitedino, EVRyderWriter, BFSF,supergirlprime, qtgirl33, Psyche102, The Ginget Midget
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your profile to help him on his way to world domination.
If you love Jesus with one hundred percent of your heart copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a Christian and you walk the path the Lord has laid out for you, copy and past this in your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've read a fanfiction, copy and paste this onto your profile. Huh, a lot of people haven't read fanfiction.
I have a one-time gift. A beautiful gift that many people are ridiculed for in this day and age. A precious gift that many people throw away. It's called "virginity", and I plan to not waste it on someone who's just gonna dump me later. I choose to be faithful to my future husband, the man who will love me for the rest of my life, and to wait for the wedding day!! If you have chosen to save your one-time gift and are PROUD of your purity, paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Dearheart, floppyearsthebunny, Narnian Nights, Gates of Valinor, Wintra, The Ginger Midget
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
And remember only two defining forces have ever Offered to die for you:
And the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, The other for your freedom.
If you agree... Keep it going
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL.
The Only 12 1/2 Writing Rules You'll Ever Need
1. If you write every day, you'll get better at writing every day.
2. If it's boring to you, it's boring to your reader.
3. Get a writing routine, and stick with it.
4. Poetry does NOT have to rhyme.
5. Resist stereotypes, in real life and in your writing.
6. Writers read. Writers read a lot. Writers read all the time.
7. Make lists of your favorite words and books and places and things.
8. There doesn't always have to be a moral to the story.
9. Always bring your notebook. Always bring a spare pen.
10. Go for walks. Dance. Pull weeks. Do the dishes. Write about it.
11. Don't settle on just one style. Try something new!
12. Learn to tell both sides of the story.
12 1/2. Stop looking at this list. WRITE SOMETHING!
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
You know you're a Doctor Who Fan when: (Taken from a Facebook club:)
1. Your entire Saturday evening is organized around Doctor Who.
2. You do not leave the sofa until the very, very end of the credits.
3. You own at least one Doctor Who DVD.
4. You wonder exactly why people are still staying in London at Christmas.
5. You buy any and every magazine or newspaper that has a Doctor Who related article.
6. The weeks after a series ends, you find yourself automatically checking BBC 1 on Saturday evening – just in case.
7. You spend a great deal of time trying to figure out all the different future outcomes of Earth, such as the Dalek Invasion of Earth in 2150, the movement of the planet by the Time Lords in Trial of a Time Lord, the destruction of Earth referred to in Hartnell's "The Ark", the destruction of it referred to in "Frontios", and the repopulation of it in The Sontaran Experiment.
8. You have cried at some point over the death/departure of one of the main characters.
9. Just because Doctor Who has finished it doesn’t mean you can have the TV – I’m watching Confidential
10. You would consider moving to Cardiff just for the chance to see it being filmed.
11. You are subscribed to the Doctor Who Magazine.
12. At least 10 of your Facebook groups are Doctor Who related.
13. You have, at some point, read or written Doctor Who fanfiction.
14. You actually don’t know how you will survive almost 2 years without a Doctor Who series.
15. You still wonder what happened to Ace.
16. You secretly hope that you will one day see the TARDIS parked somewhere.
17. You get very irritated if you see someone write “Dr.Who”.
18. You have defended Doctor Who in an argument
19. You have won said argument.
20. You exercise extreme will power, wait and save for the box sets for each series because know they are much better than the individual DVDs.
21. You have been to the Exhibition and posted all of your photos on Facebook even though everyone else already has.
22. You practically live on the official Doctor Who website.
23. You have a Doctor Who related screensaver/desktop picture/avatar/cursor/username/password.
24. You spend endless hours on BBC i-player re-watching that week’s episode.
25. You have downloaded an episode into your i-player library.
26. You have forced family/friends/postman to watch Doctor Who.
27. You get very excited when you see the merchandise in the shops.
28. You know it is a crime to write any of the following: Tardis, tardis, trds, tARDIS.
29. You are considering buying a sonic screwdriver. You don’t know why. You just want one.
30. You know who Murray Gold is and you think he’s a genius.
31. You have resorted to YouTube in order to watch Doctor Who.
32. You like to quote Doctor Who at unexpected times and grin to yourself when no one realizes.
33. Most of your conversations lead to Doctor Who.
34. You do bring a banana to a party.
35. You own or want a Tom Baker scarf and would happily wear it pretty much most of the time.
36. You know exactly when it is repeated and you make time to watch them. Even if you own them already.
37. Your snowman was a Dalek, TARDIS or similar.
38. You get very excited when you see actors from Doctor Who in other programs.
39. You find yourself absentmindedly drawing the TARDIS and Daleks on the corners of pages.
40. You accept that, although Torchwood is amazing, it can never quite beat Doctor Who.
41. You have the Doctor Who website as your homepage.
42. You spend a large portion of your time planning how to be cast as the next companion, even though you can't act to save your life or alternatively, devising ways to break onto the set to watch it being filmed.
43. You tried to get tickets for the Doctor Who BBC Prom.
44. If you failed to get said tickets, you listened attentively on the radio, rushed to the computer in the interval to watch the clip and then raced back to the radio.
45. You got excited when you saw pictures of a Red Dalek outside the Royal Albert Hall on BBC News.
46. On Facebook, you are listed as a fan of Doctor Who, David Tennant or any other actor who has played a main part.
47. You've compiled a fanmix not using the series soundtracks based on the Doctor Whoniverse, its episodes, mythos, and/or you've composed your own music inspired by Doctor Who.
48. You have named at least one family pet after a main character.
49. You want to try/ love Jelly babies, simply because they are mentioned by both the Doctor and the Master.
50. You go to one of the exhibitions just for the purpose of having your photo taken with a monster just so you can put it as your profile picture on Facebook.
51. Every time you have to say goodbye to someone you sing Doomsday (sometimes you add horrible lyrics to it).
52. Every time you wake up you sing the Westminister Bridge theme, complete with beatboxing.
Christmas you tell two of your friends to go outside, then you burst out of your front door, stumble into their arms, say "I have to tell you something important, what was it ...oh yes... Merry Christmas!" and pretend to pass out.
it again, video tape it, and post the video on Facebook.
55. Every time a political candidate shows an ad on tv, you absentmindedly start drumming the Master's theme on whatever surface you can find.
56. You refuse to use the bluetooth hands-free headsets -they will lead to your eventual 'upgrade' to a Cyberman.
57. Everytime you go to the beach you can't help but think of Bad Wolf Bay.
58. You have become convinced you're a fob-watched Time Lord. Or your friends say you are.
59. When someone says you're like your favourite companion, you can't help but feel incredibly proud. Even if it was meant as an insult to both you and that companion.
60. You start writing fics based on said companion.
61. You have in depth discussions about whether or not Gallifrey survived the Time War.
62. You plan and replan the first five trips you take in the TARDIS
63. You start taping the master's theme when you get nervous.
64.When people ask what you think of the London Olympics in 2012, you just scream, "Watch ur kids!"
65. You answer every question with "BAD WOLF".
65. You are getting so tired of the presidential race, you are considering voting Saxon
66. You're tempted to paint/have painted your bedroom door to look like the exterior of the TARDIS.
67. You start to wear converse just because the 10th Doctor makes them look incredibly hot and they're good for running!
68. People say something, you go 'hey, that's a good idea for a fanfic' and you end up writing it.
69. You want to get a dog and call it Leela just becasue someone said 'Leela, the puppy of the Sevateem'
70. When you say you watch Masterchef for the food, but really it's because India Fisher narrates.
71. You ask to be made an officer of Doctor Who groups on facebook.
72. You are seriously considering naming your kids after actors in the show. Despite the fact that you're not even in a relationship.
73. You've stopped dreaming about Doctor Who itself and started dreaming about meeting the actors.
74. Your insults become along the lines of 'you're as annoying as Adric'.
75. You know, deep down, that there really is a Doctor.
76. You can now potentially end your government with just one word. Actually, just six. Six words.
77. You get overly excited about finding that BBC audio you've been looking for, and spread the word as quickly as possible.
78. You plan to travel half way around the world just to go to a convention.
79. Yes, you know who Harriet Jones is.
80. You search for back issues of DWM.
81. You get really annoyed when people spell companions names incorrectly. Its CHARLEY and PERI not Charlie and Perry!
82. You are fully aware that Teaspoon is the writer's best friend... or worst nightmare.
83. When someone says 'teaspoon' you immediatly add 'and an open mind'.
84. You won't step on any shadows, and worry when you have more than one shadow...
85. You try not to face away from, or even blink, when passing cemetaries, art galleries, ornately decorated buildings or any other place with angel statues...
86. You've searched every DVD you own to try and find the Doctor on an easter egg...
've tripped and blamed a SIDRAT.
88. When you're sitting in a physics lesson and you're asked what you know about atoms and you reply with the answer "I know how to reverse the polarity of the neutron flow".
89. When you are sitting in your modern physics class and learning about relativity, you think in terms of Time. And. Relative. Dimensions. In. Space.
90. Time Lord is TWO words not just one!
91. It's Dalek! NOT Darlek, Darleck or Daleck!
92. After 24 hours of knowing David Tennant was to leave Doctor Who after the specials, you were still crying and/ or wearing black.
93. Hearing the news about David Tennant ruined your day/month/LIFE but in your heart you know you respect his decision.
94. You can answer historical questions thanks to Doctor Who.
95. You learned that Shakespeare had a son thanks to Doctor Who
96. You get nervous around large plastic items, like manniquins and wheelie bins...
97. You peak behind illogically located pillars and sarcofagi, and look inside any mysterious boxes or any large container (maybe even port-o-potties where there are no construction sites?!) just in case they're TARDIS ships... (And if it is, will you stow away?)
98. You've checked outside b/c you thought you heard the TARDIS.
99. You totally freak out when someone says "You have something on your back."
100. You cried after Journey's End. And you cry everytime you watch it.
101. You have a Doctor Who advent calender. Counting down to the Doctor Who Christmas Special.
102.Your physics teacher takes you aside in an attempt to explain that "this Doctor person" is not an acceptable source for your responses in class.
103. You named your first car The TARDIS.
104. You squeaked when you saw the Doctor Who mini trailer on BBC1 and screamed a little louder with each clip.
105. You own a T-shirt reading "The Angels have the Phonebox"
106. In December you go every day to the advent calendar on the Doctor Who website.
107. When your yelling at someone to hurry up and get ready, you yell "allons-y"!!
108. You are more excited about the new Doctor than the new president.
109. You have made it your goal in life to convert people to the show.
110. You are in/want to be in a Troc band or buy a Troc CD
111. As a child you wanted to call the new puppy K9, but got outvoted.
112. You start to have Doctor Who withdrawls, and start to count down the days till Saturday. Then when it comes you sit yourself down in front of the tv and glare at anyone who inturrups you.
113. (If you don't live in the UK) You go crazy because you have to wait until someone posts Doctor Who on youtube (or another video sharing website) to watch any of the episodes.
114. The name Mary Whitehouse gives you the quivers.
115. You watch something and you point out "Hey, It's the Doctor!" when one of the former Doctors appears on screen.
116. You never think of certain historical figures (like madame de Poupadour or Charles Dickens) the same way again.
can pronounce 'The Mighty Jagrafess of the Holy Hadrojassic Maxarodenfoe'. But you just call him Max.
118. You would vote for there to be an annual 'Talk Like A Dalek Day'.
119. You try to figure out the notes of the Doctor Who theme on your instrument by ear.
120. When someone asks"whats a Dalek?" you roll your eyes and are speechless.
121. People start asking is All you do is watch Doctor Who?
122. You can relate every aspect of your earth existence to a Doctor Who episode
123. You have seen an episode, doesn't matter which one, over 10 times, and you wouldnt mind watching it again some time.
124. You got really overexcited when you read Act II Scene 2 of Educating Rita.
125. You already know that the next regeneration is going to leave you a sobbing wreck, in countless un-mendable pieces and if the ratbags at the BBC show it on 25th December it will completely and absolutely ruin your Christmas ...
126. After all this has happened, you feel that although you will be heartbroken to say goodbye to 10 ... you know that 11 is going to be great!!
127. You back out of your drive-way and get ridiculously excited when you spy what you believe to be a TARDIS out of the corner of your eye!! You bolt up the road and take photos of it at 6am, despite the protests of your indignant Spanish neighbour (who you wisely refrain from asking if he's from Barcelona lest they cart you away once and for all) and despite knowing in your heart of hearts that it is indeed but a humble porta-loo. Then you drive your workmates nuts by showing them the photos ...
128. You actually took down the Doctors mobile number and have it in your phone.
129. You rang that number. Just to check.
130. You have the best knock-knock joke in the world--"knock-knock." "Who's there?" "Doctor." "Doctor..."
131. When someone puts on a mask and goggles whilst decorating and your family says as one "Are you my Mummy?"
132. You've noticed that the Master's drumming actually fits with the main theme tune, and every time you watch the credits you automatically tap along with it.
133. When you only watch BBC America so you catch the ads for the up and coming episodes of Doctor Who.
134. You check this group quite often to see what other people have added... then smile and want to jump up and down because you realize that you can relate to all the new comments :D
135. You are planning for a trip in 2010, you put off any bookings in case you miss the New Who & TW
136. Your flatmate/friends/collegues/aforementioned postman who you have now converted to The Doctor tells you to stop reciting the lines to any episode.
137. You watch TV on Tuesday nights and Saturday afternoons to see the episodes - you dont want to wear out your DVDs
138. You never want someone to say "Don't you think she looks tired?
139. You see 10 Downing Street and PM Brown on the news and you wonder...
140. When you tell your son/ daughter/ nephew/ niece/ other young relation that a change in Doctor is a rite of passage and if (s)he wants to talk about it, you'll always be there.
141. You ask someone to come close to you, and when they do, you push them with two fingers on their chests and you say that you are performing Venusian aikido
142. If any traffic hold-up you're forced to alter your journey you wonder, just for a moment, if this was caused by some parallel version of yourself committing suicide in order to save the future of humanity.
143. People don't understand your mixed reaction of excitement and fear when talking about or encountering a scarecrow.
144. You have the song "Doctorin' the TARDIS" on your Ipod just because it's a song about Doctor Who.
145. You have the Doctor Who theme on your phone.
146. You get annoyed every time someone says something is like the TARDIS. No, the TARDIS is completely different. The TARDIS is the Doctor's time-travelling Type 40 TT capsule.
147. You ask constantly to go to the places where previous episodes have been filmed, such as Southerndown beach.
148. You find yourself watching Doctor Who episodes on BBC I-player -- even if you have it on DVD
149. You find out that your next school/business trip is to Cardiff, and you start to act like a child.
148. You think there's something sinister about the word "Hungryyyyyyyyyyy!"
149. It snows you wonder if its real or if The Doctor has casued it.
150. You plan on watching the Red Nose Day Concert this year simply because David Tennant is hosting the first hour.
151. Every year when it comes to the TV awards, you sit and watch the whole thing just so you can celebrate that Doctor Who is the best thing on tv when it wins the award.
152. You find yourself taking part in any competition that mentions Doctor Who and voting for cast members in polls.
153. When you hear on the news that the bees are disapearing, you start predicting the end of the universe and telling everyone to look up at the sky.
154. You find yourself saying "Exterminate!", "Do Not Blaspheme!", or "Delete!" to someone who doesn't understand something, especially as it relates to Doctor Who.
155. When your life has been described in 154 entries.
156. You write about Doctor Who for your foreign language journal entries.
157. (If you don't live in the UK) You know where Cardiff is.
158. If you don't live in Cardiff, you check the weather daily because you're wondering how the Doctor Who set is faring today.
159. After getting bored typing, you start reading aloud what you're typing...Cyberman style.
160. You're REALLY a fan when you misspell on purpose just so then you can pound the keyboard and scream "DELETE! DELETE!"
161. For Halloween or any other costume event, you are, what else, something from Who...
162. At Easter you decorate your eggs with the TARDIS, Daleks or other Who related images.
163. You stare at statues and find your eyes drying out...
164. You plan on marrying whose last name is either 'Doctor', 'Master', or 'Rani', then having a child, then calling it 'The'.
165. Or maybe even calling it 'Theta', and 'The' for short.
166. You get excited whenever you see two capital Ts together, and shout the words "blue box" much to the confusion of your non-Whovian friends.
167. When watching a movie or TV show, you laugh every time someone says "Doctor"--it's even funnier when a former Doctor says "The Doctor."
168. You write every single Doctor Who serial and episode title in another lanuage.
169. If you are an Aussie and are seriously contemplating Christmas in London to watch the regeneration
170. Every time you enter a building you say, "Have I been here before?" and if no one jumps in to join you, you continue, "OR am I yet to come?" And dash in, grinning to yourself, oblivious to the stares around you.
171. Upon finding an episode of the old Doctor Who for which you have been searching for at least a year on the internet, you spend an entire day telling your friends/coworkers/fellow inmates that you plan on watching it that night.
172. You invite your friends/coworkers/complete strangers to join you in watching said episode.
173. You kidnap them and force them to when they say no.
174. When asked about your political affiliation, you answer, "Friend of the Ood"
175. You REFUSE to have Satellite Navigation, TomTom, GPS or any other name for a computerised street directory, and if the letters A, T, M, O, or S are in the name FORGET IT !
176. You make lots of jokes about quarries... but no one seems to get them for some reason.
177. You've used the phrase "It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for" to describe your graduation from high school.
178. You read through all 177 entries to the above list.
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a can!
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say will be misquoted and distorted, and then used against you.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
When in doubt...throw a chair.
Anyone can write. But to capture an audience with so much power, spirit and feeling that they forget everything around them - that is a true gift.
If at first you don't succeed,destroy all evidence you tried.
Advice for guys
When she acts shy...
When she runs away from you...
When she puts her face near yours...
When she kicks and punches you...
When she is silent...
When she ignores you...
When she pulls away...
When you see her at her worst...
When she screams at you...
When you see her walking...
When she's scared...
When she looks like somethings the matter...
While she holds your hand...
- You really don't need any tips just be your flawless selves and let the boy do the work for once!
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you every day, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress. (For the record, I copied and pasted this for the stuff before the "you have to repost it" message.)
Random Ipod Shuffle Challenge...
Opening Credits: Espania-Spanish Rhapsody (Chabrier) performed by The New York Philharmonic Orchestra
Waking Up: Santa Clause is Comin' To Town by Tony Bennett
First Day of School: Waltz for Eva and Che
Summer Vacation: Folk Melody: O'Sullivan's March/The Cuckhold Comes Out of the Amery/Mother Hen/Mary Scott/Nancy Dawson
First Love: Fire in the City from Ragtime:The Musical
First Date: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Fighting: Act Naturally by Buck Ownes
Emotional Breakdown: Jill by Harry Connick, Jr.
Breaking Up: I'm Late from Alice in Wonderland (a musical from Broadway Jr.)
Driving: When You're Home from In the Heights
Getting Back Together: Christmas Bells by Patti Page
Our Song: Friendship from Anything Goes (How appropriate)
Theme Song: The Simpsons (WHAT!?!?)
Proposal: Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone by Harry Connick, Jr.
Wedding: Will and Elizabeth from Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Peral
Birth of a Child: Something's Coming from West Side Story
Perfect Moments: Red Light, Blue Light (Someone's There) by Harry Connick, Jr.
Final Battle: Bows from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
Death Scene: Winnie-the-Pooh theme song
Funeral: Western Movies by Olimpic
End Credits: The Thunderer March by Sousa