Poll: Should Who We Really Are have a blog? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Gone, and Hunger Games.
Heya! I'm Starry-eyed Dreamer86! A flute-playing, book-loving, music breathing band geek! Lol, it cracks me up when people freak out over the fact that I label myself a geek, but I am.
So, I'm a very patient person, and am happy to answer almost any questions you have about, well anything, except of course personal information, so PM me if there's something you need to ask, or if you just want to talk. I'm happy to help in any way I can. ;)
I have friends who say some of the strangest things..SO! I thought I should share them with you!
Things My Friends Say!: Friends(These names are made up) Shae, Caylee, Erin, Brooklyn.
1. Okay, so there is this guy who's, like, in love with my friend Shae, and we lie to joke about it. SO! Caylee was talking about how it was weird that we didn't have any guy friends, and this happened.
Caylee: Well, unless you count, Reg, who's secretly in love with Shea!
Shae: Not so secretly...
2. This one...Okay, so I had did a very traumatizing awkward dance with this guy freshman year, then we came back to school an he is completely ignoring me now, so Brooklyn says...
Brooklyn: So now you're just dancing around all by yourself. No, you know what? You're not even dancing anymore, you're just scooting around on your butt!
3. Brooklyn: Goodness! Gracious! You might as well have gone: Whooo! Look what I've got!"
4. Brooklyn: There's nothing here except trampoline noise!
5. Erin: I know I spelled it right you HAM!
6. Okay, as though 5 wasn't weird enough by itself, then this happens.
Shae: Chill your corn!
7. Me: Get your arm off of my answers!
8. My friend got called by a random number and I said it would be funny to call them back and pretend to be a psychopath, which lead to this...
Me: I called a psychopath!
Things my brother says:
1. Talking about shooting suicide bombers who are about too...er...suicide bomb?
Brother: Well, I'll just make sure I'm far away when I do it!
Mom: What about all the other people?
Brother: Rest in Peace!
2. He asked a stupid question and my mom made a sarcastic remark...
Brother: Well why did we do that...Oh wait! Sarcasm!
3. Brother: What are they doing? Preparing for flying cars?
5. The Hippies are rebelling!
Funny things everyone else says.
1. Grandparents arguing about how to get to a hotel.
Grandma: Okay! okay! It's all my fault!
Grandpa: Yes it is!
2. My english teacher talking about trying to use a spray bottle(like for cats) on her dog.
Teacher: It didn't work! He just started drinking it! So I ended up watering the dog.
3. My English Teacher's motto.
Teacher: Don't be stupid!
4. My English teacher, after a boy talks about avoiding being shot by random people who come bursting through the door.
Teacher: I hate to inform you, but this is not a movie!
And that's all I feel like saying at the moment so..YaY! Welcome to my profile!
Fourth Quarter Quell Tribute list!
Female: R/V: Sofia Thorne (18) jmw222
Female: Voted: Glaze Wintergreen (17) I-am-Cashmere-of-District-One
Male: R/V: Shimmer Gleam (16) BooksNStuff
Male: Voted: Oshay Tellimun (18) PrincessLyoka
District 2: (Closed!)
Female: R/V: Rhymer Wellwood (17) VanillaTaco
Female: Voted: Bianca Brooke (18) BecauseofKillianJones
Male: R/V: Callios Latro (16) Little Pink Neko
Male: Voted: Ryker Dane (18) dreamgazer86
District 3: (Closed)
Female: R/V: Elizabeth Eileen Voltage (15) ThatFanFictionChick
Female: Voted: Arell Nimbus Mykal (15) Sorceress of the Fake
Male: R/V: Seth Teddy Judes (16) Sorceress of the Fake
Male: Voted: Frank Otis Stein (17) RainEpelt
District 4: (Closed!)
Female: R/V: Chloe Varsh (16) Random Fangirl xD
Female: Voted: California Jones (17) Massducks20
Male: R/V: Melvin Galloway Seastider (15) BooksNStuff
Male: Voted: Kai Shore (18) BecauseofKillianJones
Female: R/V: Fern West (16) NetherMokingjay
Female: Voted: Amberellia Crell (15) Charlieal12
Male: R/V: Joshua Mercury (16) jmw222
Male: Voted: Vicarin (16) ehrmahgehrddahvehrgehrnt
District 6: (Closed!)
Female: R/V: Danielle Dashwillow (16) Janelle Howard
Female: Voted: Imala Meselande (15) Urunimi
Male: R/V: Dracula Dragunov (12) jmw222
Male: Voted: Jocolby Verge (16) dreamgazer86
District 7: (Closed!)
Female: R/V: Lilly Oak (15) Clato4eva888
Female: Voted: Jocileia Morran (18) BecauseofKillianJones
Male: R/V: Flax Johey (16) GreenPokeGuy
Male: Voted: Laércio Migon/Max Gallagher (18) BecauseofKillianJones
Female: R/V: Atra Bayo (17) Stalking Dream
Female: Voted: Velvet Serity (16) Stalking Dream
Male: R/V: Siri Bayo (17) Stalking Dream
Male: Volunteered: Steven Feldman (14)
District 9: (Closed)
Female: R/V: Robyn Perinne (12) Potateo
Female: Voted: Beth Barnes (12) RainEpelt
Male: R/V: Nathaniel Fieldman (13) RainEpelt
Male: Voted: Dune Kinston (18) Potateo
District 10: (Closed!)
Female: R/V: Linen Richards (13) I-am-Cashmere-of-District-one
Female: Voted: Alliuma Goldheart (16) Snail-san The Snail Leader
Male: R/V: Hunter Rhodes (17) A Polite Psychotic Stranger
Male: Voted: Brock Steele (17) AlexVandy22
District 11: (Closed!)
Female: R/V: Kaily Daisy Welsi (13) PrincessLyoka
Female: Voted: Beneatha Argain (17) Charlieal12
Male: R/V: Icarus Landon (16) Potateo
Male: Voted: Harry Green (14) RainEpelt
District 12: (Closed!)
Female: R/V: Calypso Sien (15) Urunimi
Female: Voted: Acacia Benz (16) GirlOnFire4
Male: R/V: Joshua Roger Freeman (12) Sorceress of the Fake
Male: Voted: Conrad Freeman (18) RainEpelt
SYOT Closed! Yay!!!
Who We Really Are submission rules:
1. No Mary-sues! Trust me, you don't want me touching those!
2. Not everyone is purely good or purely bad. I want a few teetering on the line between the two.
3. If you submit a Headline Academy student with a bad home life, Be Creative! I don't want a bunch of Dekka's with parents that have gay-phobia, or Brianna's who have evil step-parents, or a whole slu of kids who have abusive parents. There's a lot of other bad home situations. And if you submit a Headline Academy student on scholarship, Be Creative! Remember, Headline accepts almost any talent.
4. There is a chance your character will die! This is a dangerous situation, people are gonna die! Don't attack me if it's one of your characters.
5. Unless they're just completely absent from their lives, or they died before the character had any recollection of them or anything, give a little description on the family and close friends. We all know we think a lot about people we loose.
6. Be descriptive. If I don't can't see your character the way you do, then I'm going to run with the character, and make them my own, and it may not be the way you imagined.
7. I can not stress this one enough! Be creative!
8. If you're character is a mutant, don't copy cat Grant. I won't say anything about the more general powers, like telekinesis and super speed/strength, but if I get the more creative powers, like power gauging and anti-gravity, I simply wont do it. I'll ask you to change the power, and if not , then I'll simply throw it out. Sorry, nothing personal.
9. Another mutant thing. This won't be exactly like Gone, where there was only one of every power. There will be some powers that we may see more than one of, but I'm using two of the same at most, and mutant powers will be shown on the list, so if you see two of the same power, don't make that be your characters power please. And try to be creative with the powers, I'd like at least a few creative powers.
10. No Healers! I already have a healer, and it's VERY important that there be only one.
11.(Lol, totally forgot to post the password. DX thanks to those who improvised.)Send the following password with or ahead of your form: The line between good and evil is permeable and almost anyone can be induced to cross it when pressured by situational forces.
12. You can submit as many characters as you like, but only 2 mutants per every normal.
Also, not a rule, but you all need to know. I'm not doing a bar system. It was creative, and cootos to Micheal Grant, but I have my own thing.
Who We Really Are Form!
Public school, Headline Academy, other:
Scholarship or paid(if Headline):
Talent(If on scholarship to Headline):
Mutant or Normal:
Power (If mutant):
Types of people they like:
Types of people they hate:
Usual style of clothing:
How would they react to the wall:
Could they kill a person:
Would they sacrifice themselves to let others live:
Would they be good(This includes mostly good, even if they may do bad things if pushed too far), Bad(or mostly bad, but sometimes can do the right thing), or in between(Those that sort of go back and forth, like Jack was):
List of characters: If you see a status out to the side that says unique, then that is the only one, so no trying to duplicate. The other statuses will be explained in the story, although I think you'll be able to guess. I won't label all of the mutants just yet, but I'm going to go ahead and lock a few into place.
Faith Wilson(12): Shifter. Status: Average (Introduced: 11:2:15)
Trinity Wilson(9): Normal (Introduced: 11:27:15)
Blue(11): Electricity. Status: Unique (Introduced: The Importance of Calm)
C.J(12): Pyro. Status: Average (Introduced: The Importance of Calm)
Runt(9): Telekinesis. Status: Average (Introduced: The Importance of Calm)
James McCall(15): Illusionist. Status: Unique
Antonio Vega(14): Normal (Introduced: The Importance of Calm)
Duncan Guo(12): Normal
Fredrick Ridge(14): Jumper. Status: Undecided
Rue Mallows(14): Indestructible(not literal). Status: Undecided
Lydia Scots(14): Reactive Adaption. Status: Undecided
Catherina Joline Johanson(13): Superhuman agility/reflexes: undecided
Rose Creed(15): Normal (Introduced: The Importance of Calm)
Mercy Monk(11): Healer. Status: Unique
McKenzie Rowl(12): Blinker. Status: Average
Marcey Rowl(12): Blinker. Status: Average
Andrew Dean(13): Pyro(*cough* fire *cough*) Status: Powerhouse (Introduced: A Stake in the plan)
Julie Duke (13): Telekinesis. Status: Powerhouse (Introduced: In the Dark)
Noah Travis(15): Tracker. Status: Unique
Lauren Kade(15): Intangible. Status: Unique(Normally uniques are because the power is out there, but there's no way to make intangibility a powerhouse. DX)
Lilah Castillo(15): Normal (Introduced: The Importance of Calm)
Christina "Chris" Berryhill(13): Normal (Introduced: In the Dark)
Shaena Carson(13): Normal
Reginald "Reggie" Sheilds(13): Normal
Raylee McKinnley(11): Memory Seer. Status: Unique
Jessie Heartly(13): Forget-me-not. Status: Unique (Introduced: In the Dark)
Josiah Heartly(14): Screech. Status: Powerhouse
Timothy Ethan (13): Shifter. Status: Powerhouse (Introduced: A Stake in the Plan)
Louisa "Louie" Conrad(15): Mind Sense. Status: Undecided (Introduced: 11:27:15)
Antonia Rivero(14): Power trader. Status: Unique (Introduced: A Stake in the Plan)
Eva-Marie King(13): Normal
Vincent Sloan(15): Motion Master. Status: Unique
Joan Rodriguez(14): Normal
Kirai Kuso(13): Nega Pyro. Status: Undecided (Introduced: A Stake in the Plan)
Iris Madeli (13): Time Travel. Status: Unique
Verity McCallagh(12): Animator. Status: Unique
Daniel Nidye(5): Mimicry: Status: Average (Introduced: The Importance of Calm)
Mathew Peterson(15): Normal
Jace Peterson(11): Normal
Marcus Thompson (15): Bone Manipulation Status: Unique
If you're unsure that you're power is the same as one of the less direct names, like the tracker, or screech(Which by the way is not the sonic boom ability.) or what-not, PM me, and I'll give a little insight to the power.
This is a list of the main characters I know I'm going to have. It is subject to change(of course).
Unsafe External Link