Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Harry Potter, Pokémon, Amazing World of Gumball, Halo, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
Real Name: Can't tell ya
Sex: I'm a dude
Height: 5,11-6 ft yeah i'm tall :)
Eyes: Changes a lot, but most of the time they're a hazel green
Likes: Manga, Anime, Books, Naruto, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, High School of the Dead, and several others
Dislikes: chores, Hippocrates, rapists, Yaoi (nothing wrong with it just don't like it), and many others
Favorite anime: Naruto, Kenichi, High School of the Dead, Pokemon, Bleach, Negima, Dragon Ball Z, and Rosariovampire
Favorite manga: same as anime
Favorite parings for Naruto (in no particular order):
Fem. Sasuke (if its done right!!! and only then)
Fuu (7 tails jinchuriki)
Yugito (2 tails jinchuriki)
Kushina ( I know call me weird or sick i just like it)
Mikoto (Sasuke's mom)
Ayame (ramen girl)
Hinata (i'm starting to not like it so much)
Mei (the Mizukage)
Tsunade (if you can make her younger or its a time travel fic)
Harem (with some or all the above maybe even more)
fav negima cross over parings:
fem. and teenage Negi (i know it weird but theres this one called mahora's mad kitsune hatter with that paring i like)
Nekane (Negi's cousin/sister)
least fav parings:
Sakura (hate her shes nothing but a useless fangirl banshee thing)
male Sasuke (ewwwwww just keep it away from me)
any Yaori paring ( like i said before theres nothing wrong with it just keep it away from me)
Character Bios for Shadow Cat:
Name: Gumball Watterson
Species: Cat/Human Hybrid
Parents: Nicole and Richard Watterson (Deceased)
Alias(s): Shadow Cat, Black Cat, Demon Slayer, Monster Killer,
Protector of the Innocent.
Martial Arts: High (Original Style (to be revealed))
Weapon(s): High (Pistol and Sword)
Lethality: Scary High
Recommendation: Flee On Sight
Bio: Having witnessed the death of his parents and brother by a murderer at a young age, Gumball vowed to protect the only one he has left, his younger sister Anais; by any means necessary. As a result of his vow, Gumball spent the next ten years going through some of the most grueling and degrading forms of Martial Arts training there is to insure this. Because of this, and maybe in no small part of his teachers’ doings, Gumball has developed a split personality, one half being the happy go lucky teen who’s always smiling, and the other the cold blooded killer vigilante that is Shadow Cat’ although both personalities are shown to have an odd and sometimes warped sense of humor.
When it comes to his family, Gumball will do anything to protect them; he’s even gone as far as to threaten the life of a fellow school mate, Tobias Wilson, when he bad mouths the death of his parents during a confrontation...in front of the whole school. The event leaves a lasting impression on those who’d witnessed it and many become weary of Gumball as a result. Gumball has had two friends since grade school; Carrie Krueger and Tina Rex; who he is quite close two. They've stuck together through much, though the two have yet to learn of Gumball’s full capabilities.
As a result of being friends with Gumball for the better part of a decade, Carrie and Tina have developed some more than friendly feelings towards the Cat Hybrid. Gumball knows about their feelings, but is afraid of breaking one of their hearts is he ever chooses one over the other. As such he prefers to just stay friends with them given he doubts his career as a mercenary would allow such a relationship to develop.
However, when the arrival of a new girl coincides with the appearance of another villain who may very well be his match, Gumball starts to doubt his ability to protect those he holds dear. Added that his other personality and his hidden feelings for his friends are starting to surface and cause problems for the young assassin, Gumball is in for quite the ride as he discovers the life he’s carved and the life he wants, are two different things. Can he make it through in one peace? Or will he be torn apart by forces working against him?
Name: Lexy Rose
Parents: Unknown (Presumed Dead)
Alias(s): Black Rose, Shadow Striker
Martial Arts: High (Bok Fu/Stickfighting)
Weapon(s): High (Boa Staff and Pistol)
Recommendation: Approach with Caution
Bio: Having grown up without the luxury of a family at her side and instead a brutal man as her caretaker, Lexy is a highly trained assassin. Her skills mostly revolve around her super strength which she uses in conjunction with her fighting style and Boa Staff to cause a devastating amount of damage when she attacks. Lexy also has a great deal of speed that she uses to further enhance her lethality in battle, or on missions. Despite his brutal ways, Lexy is completely devoted to her master and she follows his orders without question and to the letter. Lexy is willing to do anything to insure all of her missions are completed in the most effective and efficient ways possible, even going as far as to use her body to get what she wants. Though she later admits to not having gone ‘all the way’ yet when asked about it.
However, during her latest mission to track down and eliminate the vigilante Shadow Cat, Lexy meets Gumball Watterson, a boy with a dark past whom she shares mysterious connection with. As time goes on and Lexy beings to be drawn into Gumball’s world of friends and family she starts to doubt what she’s really supposed to do. Her loyalties are further strained when she later realizes she’s falling for the mysterious Watterson. Will Lexy be able to put her loyalties aside or will she be able to complete her mission? More importantly, will she be able to complete it when she learns the man she’s after and the one she loves are the same person?
16 THINGS TO DO AT WALL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Re-post this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
15 WAYS TO DRIVE PEOPLE INSANE:
1) At lunchtime, sit in your parked car w/sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
4) In the memo field of all your checks, write "FOR SEXUAL FAVORS."
5) Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
6) Don't use any punctuation
7) As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
8) Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
9) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
10) Sing along at the opera.
11) Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
12) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
13) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won! 3rd time this week!"
14) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
15) Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
- If you have ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" or pulled on a door that said "Push", copy this into your profile.
- Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile
- If you ever tripped your own feet, copy this into your profile
- If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy this into your profile
- 98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy this into your profile.
- If you've ever run into a door copy this onto your profile.
- If you have ever run into a tree copy this onto your profile.
- Put this into your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune, and were all composed by Mozart.
- If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this into your profile.
- If your one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on in if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
- If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
- If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
- If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
After sealing the rampaging Jubi into himself and ending the war, the shinobi nations are but extinct. seeing no other way to end the suffering in the word, Naruto seals himself away until the world is at a state of relative peace and is ready to handle the power of a tailed beast once more. A thousand years pass before Negi's and Evangeline's combined powers cause the seal to weaken enough to were Naruto's power overrides it, allowing him to awaken and climb to the surface from beneath the world tree (how the tree got there you can decide), where he collapses and is found by the dean and Takahata who felt his power and went to investigate it. When Naruto awakens he finds that his world is long since gone, and has to learn to cope in this new world where magic is kept secret. Feeling that he has lost his way in life, Naruto takes a job as an assistant teacher to Negi and the secret protector of class 3-A.
Naruto must have somehow absorbed and became the Jubi. Weather its before, after or during the sealing is your choice, and he must have a hanyou and full demon form.
Story must include the trip to Kyoto, Mahora festival and magical world plots. Feel free to add some of your own.
Can be a harem or a singular paring. If its a harem it must have Nodoka, Evangeline, Kaede, Mana and Choa. Any others are your choice.
How the magically aware students find out about him is your choice.
Negi must look up to Naruto as a brother figure.
Something requested, but not required:
If you've seen the second season of the Negima anime than you know where this next part comes from: somehow while in the magical world Naruto and Negi are turned into animals (a wolf cub for Naruto and you can decide for Negi), and are help prisoner somewhere with their abilities sealed and everyone who went to the magical world with them goes to rescue them. Those who haven't made pactios need to to resolve the seal. The building the boys are being held in start to collapse for some reason (you decide why) and they form the pactios while falling from the top floor, similar to what happened in that one episode in the second season. Only difference is that Naruto saves them with a powerful wind jutsu, instead of Negi being the one to save them.
If you want to take this than please tell me.