Hello, My name is Kalle (pronounced Kalie or Cali or Kally or Cally What ever helps) and well Hi! I'm not used to putting up my stuff so PLEASE no rude comments. Thank you! I love to read and write, hence this account. Favorite show in the world Doctor Who (Love the 11th regeneration, Bow ties are cool!) So Enjoy!!!
So I will only put up one MULTI-CHAPTER story up until it's finished. If I do put up another multi-chapter story and I have a multi-chapter story that is unfinished, I give you all permission to attack me. So, back on topic, from now on I promise to always update and not to post any other multi-chapter story until said original story is finished. If disobeyed you have the right to yell at me through review and PM. Please have mercy!?
Images you HAVE TO LOOK AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Are you looking yet?*
How You Know If You Are Obsessed With Doctor Who:
1) You would rather spend time watching DW than anything else.
2) Whenever something Who-ish comes up, you're chest tightens.
3) You write and read DW fanfictions.
4) You make up a DW word
5) You make your mom go to the library during school just to get DW books. (More like Classic episodes)
6) You beg your parents to stay up late at night and watch DW.
7) You base your schedule on when the next DW episode will be on TV.
8) During the day, all you can think about is DW.
9) You "pretend" that you are friends with the Doctor and a blue highlighter of yours is the sonic screwdriver.
10) You search the internet for a sonic screwdriver, and get the app on ur itouch/phone.
11) You search the internet for a shirt that says "I'd rather be watching Doctor Who".
12) In an essay, you destroy human dignity, then say "I'd rather be a Time Lord".
13) You listen late at night for the wheezing sounds of the TARDIS.
14) You wonder what situations you can put yourself in to be able to find the Doctor.
15) You copy and paste this onto your profile.
16) You have tried fish-sticks and custard. (One day when my parents let me!)
17) You begin to wonder if that nasty teacher that has it in for you is really a human or not... (*Cough*Mrs Hatfield, my RS teacher*Cough*)
18) You begin to wonder in general if all the people around you are human.
19) You find yourself wishing that the TARDIS would appear in the classroom before a big test and take you away so you can study.
20) You begin to want to take engineering so you can learn to pilot the TARDIS.
21) Instead of using the phrase "Two Heads are Better than One", you use the phrase, "Two Hearts are Better than One".
22) DW is your favorite conversation starter.
23) YOU WANT YOUR OWN TIME MACHINE/TARDIS!!
24) You buy a telescope just so you can look for a flying blue box every night.
25) You are deathly afraid of Christmas Trees (The Christmas Invasion), Scarecrows (Family of Blood / Human Nature), Angels (Time of Angels / Flesh and Blood / Voyage of the Damned), Planes (Midnight), and Engines (The Beast Below).
26) You cried in many of the DW episodes
27) You are reading all of these and saying yes to most of them!
28) When you can't get to sleep, you get out of bed and look out your window to see if a TARDIS has landed/crashed in your garden
Clever Things I Found On The Internet...Gotta Love Google!
1. Frien One asks, "What's up?" and Friend Two replys "I think it's best described as the direction contrary to the pull of gravity.
2. Come to the Dark Side...We have cookies!
Come to the Nerd Side...We have pie!
Come to the Light Side...We have Jesus, WE WIN!
3. Don't Judge A Book By It's Movie.
4. Muffins Are Just Ugly Cupcakes.
5. Normal People Worry Me.
6. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmes person.
7. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minuet of it.
8. I used to have a handle of life, but it broke.
9. NyQuil; The stuffy, sneezy, Why-The-Heck-Is-The-Room-Spinning medicine.
10. Ever stop to think, and the forgot to start again.
11. HAM & EGGS- A days work for a chick, a life time commitment to a pig.
12. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT GOD. READ IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM, AND READ EVEN IF YOU DON'T. A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a line up to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it? Repost this if you truly believe in God. PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
ONE DAY A DAD COMES HOME DRUNK AND MAD. HE PULLS OUT A GUN AND SHOOTS HIS WIFE AND THEN TURNS THE GUN ON HIMSELF. HIS LITTLE GIRL SITS BEHIND THE COUCH CRYING. THE POLICE CAME AND TOOK THE LITTLE GIRL TO A NEW FAMILY. HER FIRST DAY TO SUNDAY SCHOOL SHE WALKS INTO THE BUILDING AND SEES A PICTURE OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.
THE LITTLE GIRL ASKS THE TEACHER: How did that man get off the cross?
THE TEACHER REPLIED: He never did.
THE LITTLE GIRL ARGUED: Yes he did when mommy and daddy fought he sat next to me behind the couch telling me everything was gonna be alright...
66 of u won't repost this. BUT REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAID, ''DENY JESUS IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL DENY YOU IN FRONT OF MY FATHER."Repost this IF YOUR NOT ASHAMED. Let God's love spread
I was walking around in a Target store,
when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. "It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. "
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gaveme enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.Now you have 2 choices:
Now you have 2 choices.
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
Amara/Zeroin Chapter 2
Amara'sin Chapter 2 & 4 & 5
Amara'sin Chapter 6 & 7
Amara'sChapter 8 & 9
Here is this awesome cover from fanfreak4ever, It's super awesome. Huge thank you to her!
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||TV Shows Doctor Who|