97% of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your profile if you're the other 3% that goes to see things explode and robots beating the slag outta each other!
TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you get 2 reveiws copy and paste this into your profile!
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combonation of both...copy and paste this onto your profile
If fanfiction shut down and you would go insane because of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are obsesed with fanfiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull (or visa versa) copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen going up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile
1) You know exactly what the characters are going to say before they say it.(Yep. My family hates me for it)
2) When you watch the movie with your friends, you pick characters and act like them.(yes!)
3) When you see a picture of your favorite characters you start screaming.
4) Your friends are scared of you because of your obsession.(LOTR they're ok...HP...they run in the opposite direction as fast as they can)
5) People call you weird because you talk about it all the time.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
Do you constantly get new story ideas but never finish your stories because of all the ideas?
You have noooo idea!
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
I am The Girl
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
I happen to be one of those people...
I am one of the girls who will read books over and over again until the pages are ripped out or even puffed up.
I am one of the girls who tend to obsess over things that don't even make sense to the people around me.
I am one of the girls who stare in one direction and can talk to the person next to them.
I am one of the girls who have no trouble talking to a guy about guns or cars.
I can know what is happening in the movie by the background music.(I own the movies, have memorized said movies, and have the music on fav playlist.)
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you said it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen back in your chair before, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach, the O.C. or the Hills religiously, never have, never will, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are a book worm, repost this
If you have learned pieces of random languages from reading so much/listen to music and can hold a full conversation about random stuff because of it, copy and paste this on your profile.
I WILL KILL SENTINEL PRIME!!!!!!!!!! copy and paste if you wanna help. Add your name :D. Serenity Prime. Feylin Merisel Pax. itachigirl250. Prowls-little-angle. Starscream-little-devil, Jazz's lil ninja, DuskMoon15, Elhíni Prime,TwinsMadness
I WILL KILL ALBUS - TOO - MANY - NAMES - DUMBASADOOR!!!!!!!!! copy and paste if you wanna help. Ass your name :D.
If you approve gay-marriages put this in your profile and add your name to the list: