Author has written 14 stories for Fairy Tail, and Detective Conan/Case Closed.
Nickname : ShaMa
Birthday: Oct 22
Hobbies: Watching, Reading, writing, listening music, staring at space...
Favorite Colors: sky and spindift
About Myself: my eyes are black, hairs black ,I’m a weird person, because sometimes I do crazy things not minding what people say, for instance me and my friend dances even w/o music, acting drama if we’re bored and sometimes we sings even we are OOT (out of tune). I only talk to the persons I know and close…I do not smile often, I only do if it’s necessary. I love foreign Music like, j-pop, k-pop, Spanish, Mexican, Indian and many more. I love animals specially the newly born one, like puppies and kittens
My Top 10 Favorite Anime
Prince Of Tennis
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Sword Art Online
Ouran High School Host
OC= Original Character. A character that the Fic's writer has made up.
OOC= Out Of Character. The character is acting differently to what you would expect in the book/movie/tv show etc.
How to Tell if You're a Writer:
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. "I wonder why I talk to myself so much?")
-Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
-You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
-You often imagine your books becoming movies.
-Spell check is your best friend.
-You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
-You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
-You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
-Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
-You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
- Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
- You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
- You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
- Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
- You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
- You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
- If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
- You talk to yourself... constantly.
- You forget what day it is when you’re writing.
- When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
- You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
- You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
- You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
- When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
- If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
- You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
- You are in love with the Thesaurus.
- You dream about your stories.
- You dream ofnewstories.
- You often revisit some of your old stories.
- Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
will be back soon
-hoping i can still come back-